Christina - Cover

Christina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

The Trivial Pursuit game was a real contest. I started out worried that Jason was in over his head. I finished worrying that I might be. In the middle of the game, we carefully moved the board out of the way and had soup and crackers for dinner.

"You do pretty good with the soup, Tina," Jason said.

"Thank you! It's just a way to get something warm and mostly home-made for dinner. I watched Grandma make it a dozen different ways." She smiled.

"It's something that I could do pretty fast after work if I wanted to stay home," he said.

"Oh, there's all kinds of things that Alan and I do," Tina giggled. "I'm sure you know about grilled cheese sandwiches."

"Oh, yeah," Jason laughed. "And ramen noodles, and other forms of Purina Bachelor Chow."

Susan giggled. "Purina Bachelor Chow?" Her blue eyes twinkled.

"Yeah, ' Jason explained, "Stuff that's quick and easy. You know, for one..."

"Oh," Susan smiled.

Tina laughed. She and I had already had this discussion early in our relationship, when I found that instead of the monastic lifestyle I normally had, she was going to be staying with me, and we had to explore how we were going to stay fed.

We finished our meal and the bowls and spoons went into the sink.

"We'll get that later," Tina said. "Let's finish the game!"

We played it out. Susan pulled a lucky draw for the win, amid laughter and accusations.

"Toughest game I've played in, oh, well, since I married Tina," I said. "I need some dumber friends."

"Yeah," Jason added. "I'm not supposed to get beaten by a girl. Much less a blonde..."

Susan reveled in the attention, reading Jason's teasing pretty much the way I guessed he intended it to be taken. She stuck her tongue out at him, giggling, as she and Tina put the game back in its box.

"It's still early, huh?" Tina said. "Y'all want some hot cocoa? Alan makes the best! From scratch, not that instant stuff!"

"Sure," Susan said. She looked at Jason. "You don't have to run off right now, do you?" She smiled sweetly, something that Susan is good at. Almost as good as Tina.

I couldn't have gotten Jason to leave now if I had a cattle prod on his ass. I got up and started the process of turning cocoa and sugar and milk and cream (oh, yessss, extra cream) into hot steamy beverages for us.

"Sooooo," Tina asked, "Have you given any more thought to coming to work with Alan and Dan?"

I hadn't expected Tina to spear Jason like that, but I saw Susan's eyes on him too. "Tina," give the guy a little time. Dan and I still haven't gotten the plan together yet ourselves."

"Yeah, but you KNOW you're going to do something. While me an' Susan an' Cindy are in school." She smiled confidently.

Susan smiled too. "We're gonna have a great little community, you know. Me and Cindy and Tina, we're all taking electrical engineering, and we're going to support each other, and we have two real good engineers to help us get through college. You could sure be part of it..."

Jason smiled. "I've thought about it. I'm sure that Dan and Alan have, too. We'll see what happens."

Susan didn't let it drop easily. I was at the stove, stirring the pot, and in the little trailer, I was plenty close enough to follow the conversation.

"Well, what are your other options? You're kinda like Alan, huh? A little while in one place, finish, go someplace else ... Of course, Alan's kinda gotten sidetracked since Tina showed up."

Jason smiled at Tina. "Uh ... they call that 'incentive'," he laughed.

"I started traveling when a marriage ended," I said. "I'm stopping because I'm married. That's incentive enough. Huh, cutie?"

Tina smiled. "Babe, we can do whatever you think is best. Travel or whatever."

"I think it's best that YOU get to college," I said. "And since you have SISTERS..." I looked at Susan, who smiled, "we need to figure out how to make our family work..."

"I defer to your wishes, master, ' Tina giggled. "Of course, it's gonna be interesting for a few years."

"Mmmm-hmmm," Susan interjected. "You really oughtta think about it, Jason."

I saw Susan's look. A couple of neurons misfired in my head. I mean, I'd been working with Jason a while by now and I was impressed with him on the job. "Jace," I said. "Maybe you oughtta talk to a counselor about changing that technology degree to full-blown engineering."

Squeal! In stereo.

Jason asked the obvious question. "How's THAT supposed to work? I'm in college, assuming that I'll be taking a hefty schedule, when am I supposed to earn a living?"

"Oh, I'm sure something could be worked out," I said. "You have a few years of hands-on experience, you KNOW things, you'd make a hell of an engineer, bud! Is it something you'd consider?"

"I AM considering it, Alan."

Susan was smiling.

We sat and talked, the four of us, sipping hot cocoa, enjoying conversation and company, and it got late.

"Time for me to go, folks," Jason said.

"Me too," Susan chirped.

I saw Tina's eyes cut to Susan, but Susan looked as innocent as could be. We followed them to the door, saying good-byes.

Tina tugged me back from the door, closing it. "Let 'em go," she said. And she peeked out the corner of the window.

I heard Jason's truck start, then Susan's little car.

"Nope!" Tina said. "They just smiled at each other and took off!"

"What EXACTLY were you expecting?"

"Oh, I dunno," Tina answered. She stepped up to me, tossed her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

I felt the need to kiss her back. "Is Susan telling you something that you're not telling me?"

"Nope. Just that she thinks ... Oh, Jason's a nice guy. Kinda nerdy. But then so's Susan." She kissed me again, impressing her body against mine. She smiled, her eyes twinkling with a light I adored. "Let's shower!"

While she showered, I cleaned up the dishes, and when she stepped out, I undressed to take my own shower. Got a lovely grope as I squeezed past her. I showered and shaved and helped her brush her auburn hair. She was wearing her nightshirt, concession to the cool temperatures, and she stood, turned, the thin cotton draping over a pair of perfect young breasts, and I put my hands on her waist and pulled her against me.

Giggle. "Got something in mind?" She wiggled her hips, bouncing a soft, warm mound against the hardness that was pushing between us. "Seems like part of you has a plan." Her blue eyes ... my hands came away from her waist and I caressed her face, completely given over to her.

"You love me, Alan. Every time I see that look, I know," she said breathily. "I didn't know how you're supposed to tell if somebody REALLY loves you, but now I know..." She backed away, tugging at my hand. "I want you to possess me." She practically tore the nightshirt off, then the covers off the bed and climbed into it, legs spread.

I knew my own capabilities and made a quick assessment as I regarded the beauty before me. Her spread legs had her perfect pussy opening like a newly blooming flower, moist with the morning dew. She was wet from just a few kisses, but I also knew that if I plunged straight into her, as beautiful as she was, I wouldn't last long enough to get her off. I had a plan for that, and I slid between those thighs and kissed the pink petals before me.

"Ahhhhhhh, baaaaabyyyyyyy," she sighed, her hands touching the back of my head. "You know where..."

I knew where. Right THERE! her clitoris was erect, the hood sliding back just a tiny bit, revealing a little pink, wet pea that produced quivers when I licked it gently. And when I covered it with my lips and sucked...

"Ohgod! Yessssss!" Her heels dug into my back, urging me onward. I kept licking, savoring sweet, salty, musky fluids, bringing her to the edge.

"NOW!" she hissed. "POSSESS ME!"

I crawled up and my dick slid into her like it had a guidance system. It did. It found hot and wet and wanting and it went right into her. Her hips surged upward like she was trying to weld us together. We humped against each other, breath escaping in gasps as we merged. I knew I wasn't going to last. NOTHING compared with what was going on at the point of our coupling, NOTHING that I'd ever experienced, and she had her arms around me, drawing me against her.

The fervor of her grasping hands told me she was nearing her own point of no return, her hips surging upward to meet my own thrusts. Control? We were BOTH past that point and her orgasm came with with an almost guttural growl, "Urrrghhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhh!" She captured my lips and sucked the breath out of me with a kiss as I shot the first of a string of fiery spurts into her.

"MMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNGHHHHH!" was as erudite as I could manage. I was amazed that I could verbalize at all. I could, however, move just a little, so I rolled to the side so I wouldn't be dead weight atop her. She didn't let me just roll off. Arms and legs clung to me, so she ended up atop me, her head lolling on my chest as we regained our normal senses.

"What did YOU do, little brown-haired girl?" I finally said.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing, baby," she sighed. "That was ... epic!" Another sigh.

I found a nerve still working that connected to one arm, and I stroked her hair away from her cheek. "You are such an angel, Tina."

"What we did just now, what does THAT have to do with angels?" she giggled.

"Only a man in love with an angel should ever expect to find such ecstasy," I said.

"When you say things like that, Alan, you make feel ... I know it's only words, and I know that people say things to get other people to do things that they wouldn't ordinarily do, but when you say them, you look in my eyes, and I know you're telling me what's in your heart." She kissed me lightly, softly, like a butterfly landing on a rose.

"I have never lied to you, sweetness. You amaze me in every way."

Soft giggle. "I think we just amazed each other. I didn't know how hungry I was for you."

"I asked myself that question. I ... we ... you didn't tease me or anything. We just played and talked with our friends all evening. I guess that just living with you gets me that excited."

"I never thought of myself as particularly exciting," she said.

"You are, you know..."

"I don't think so, sometimes. Susan and I talk, and sometimes some other girls, and we know that there's "good" and there's "good enough for NOW" as far as guys are concerned. Me and Susan ... Susan and I, we figure we're pretty far into 'good enough for now' for a lot of guys."

"You have some very philosophical discussions, don't you?" I said.

"We're trying to figure out the way the world works, Alan. Susan's smart. You tell me I'm smart..."

"Thirty-two ACT. You ARE smart..."

"I was saying," she continued, "We just try to figure out why people do the things they do. I mean, we did a lot of this after Susan's last heart-break..."

"Breaking Susan's heart. That would take somebody who'd stomp on a kitten."

"I know," Tina said. "But the guy wasn't going for Susan, not the parts we love," she said. "He thought that since he was a football player and ... and she's a little plump, she'd be an easy target."

I looked at her face, close as it was to mine.

"Susan's not an easy target. She didn't ... Maybe she would've if he'd have been decent to her, but he was all about how luck y she was that he paid attention to her at all."

"I'm glad for Susan."

Susan's a good girl. Like me. For exactly the opposite reason, no doubt..."

"The opposite reason?" I asked.

"Yeah. Susan's mom and dad are loving and caring and decent. My mom ... well, you know."

"But your grandmother..."

She smiled. "Yeah, there IS that! Maybe for me, it's a little of both. But I never SAW a couple having a real good relationship. Not like Susan's parents. Not close enough to study."

"You're smart. And you figured out things for yourself."

"Grandma and I talked. Sometimes she cried over Mom, but we talked. Mothers have a different kind of love for their kids, and Mom abused Grandma's love. I never wanted to do something like that, not to somebody who loved me."

"And you haven't, princess," I said.

"And I won't. Alan, you're not just 'good enough for NOW'. You're forever..."

"You are too, little one," I said. She rolled off to my side and I turned to face her. We fitted ourselves together. "See how perfectly we fit?"

"And how we avoid the wet spot," she giggled.

"It's OUR wet spot, you know."

"I know. But I think we paralyzed each other that time. By the time I could move again, it was too late."

"I bet you still have something that I could enjoy, you know..."

"I AM still oozing," she giggled. "I think you pumped a gallon in me."

"You made a gallon. It had to go somewhere," I said.

"And I can't let you go to sleep all sticky," she giggled, pushing me onto my back as she turned around.

My nose filled with her sexy scent and I kissed those pink petals gently.

"Go easy," she said. "If you push me, I'm gonna explode, and I've got this in my mouth. She engulfed my semi-soft dick.

I took her instruction and lapped happily around the periphery, then inside the lips, studiously avoiding her clit, performing two functions, first, cleaning up the sticky remains of our mating, and second, teasing her to the point where she shifted and PUSHED her clit against my tongue, hissing "Do me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.