Christina - Cover

Christina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Saturday was US! Didn't fly anywhere because we just wanted a quick run up the road to a hotel with a big shower and a big bed and nobody else around but US. On the road, it was Saturday morning phone calls. Tina spent a bit of time on the phone with Cindy, then we both spent some time talking with Terri for half an hour.

Settled back in the seat, the cruise control taking care of the speed, we rolled up the interstate highway, my arm curled around Tina's shoulder, her auburn hair right there for me to nuzzle if I turned my head just a tiny bit. I did that, a lot.

The hotel was on the edge of a medium-sized town. We had handy restaurants and a movie theater and a whole night together. Passing the movie theater, Tina read off the choices.

"Can you stand a chick flick with me, baby?" she asked.

"Why not. It'll be a break for both of us."

"Let's do the early evening one, then a light dinner, then we don't' leave the room again..."

"Sounds wonderful. We have three or four hours to kill..." I noted.

"Oh, I wonder whatever we could do to while away that time," she said. Fingers tracing up my leg seemed to indicate that she might have some ideas.

We checked into the hotel and brought our bags to the room. She definitely had ideas. Happily, they were the same ones that I was having. The door was locked behind us and clothes were falling onto the floor and I had this smiling, slender, auburn-haired beauty grinning at me and I fell backward onto the bed with her in my arms.

"God, I love you, Alan Addison," she giggled. "You make me crazy!"

"No crazier than I was, thinking it was a good idea to help a young lady in trouble in Nowhere, Louisiana," I said. "And now it's the best 'crazy' I could dream of. Even better'n that."

The smiling face and blue eyes confirmed that for me. Her finger traced down from the crown of my head to the tip of my nose. Giggle. "I can TELL that you're excited."

"Cutie," I said, "If you're in the room, I'm excited."

"Let's get the covers turned back, baby..." she said.

The bed cleared, we were in the middle of it, our hands exploring, touching, teasing, feeding on one another, our mouths connected in a kiss that was both lustful and loving, and my giggly girl was pushing me over on my back and vigorously attacking me, and I was laughing and the only fight I was able to put up was to get more of her delightful and desirable bits within range for me to enjoy.

"You're distracting me," she tittered.

"I have to," I laughed. "If I don't, it's all gonna be over in fifteen seconds..." and I finally got my face between her thighs. I found I wasn't the ONLY one excited in this room. Tina was slick with juice, tangy, musky, her petal-like pussy engorged, the inner lips just barely peeking out. I attacked her with my lips and tongue and her approving purr resonated through me because it was transmitted through the hard dick that she had in her mouth.

"Don't YOU come yet..." she said. She punctuated her instruction by sliding up a little to give me better access to her juicy center. I knew this was my hint to eat her to orgasm, letting my mouth do her first one, and the second one would be for both of us, coupled together.

It was a plan I could be happy with. I let my hands explore the perfect curve of her ass and thighs as I tongued her to orgasm. I could tell she was close when she pulled my dick from her mouth and mewed, her hip movements becoming little jerks.

"Ohgodohgodohgod" Breath. "Baaaabyyyyyyy! Ennnnngghhhhh!" She gave her hips one more push against my tongue, went rigid, then relaxed. I gently licked her while she drifted back down. She turned, her face above mine, kissing me, mouth open, tasting what I'd been tasting.

"You almost kill me, baby," she said softly. Her soft, blue eyes gazed into mine.

"What makes you think you do any less to me, sweetness," I answered. I wrapped my arms around her sleek form, closed my eyes. Every lonely night, alone in my bed, even those where the loneliness was accentuated because the other person in bed wasn't there because we were an 'US', all those lonely times disappeared into a happy 'now'. "I love you..."

"I love you too," she said softly as her leg crossed over me. She straddled me. "Weld us together..."

Sometimes our coupling was soft and gentle, sometimes frantic, always satisfying. I curled up to sitting with Tina in my lap, those long legs wrapped around my waist. A couple of tentative movements of her agile hips and she enveloped my member in a place that it was made for.

From a distance of inches, I surveyed her bright face, the blue eyes, the auburn bangs, the smile, her smallish titties pressed against my chest and her arms around my neck. This was good. VERY good. I felt her wiggle, positioning herself for her own pleasure and we locked our mouths together.

I let her do her own thing for as long as I could, but at the end, I could no more control my own hips than I could control the tides. I started thrusting upward, pulling her down on me as her eyes sparkled. I knew she was THERE when her eyes closed tight and she bit her bottom lip, nostrils flaring. And I came, burying my face in the juncture between her neck and shoulder. Orgasmic spasms coursed through my body, each one producing a little whimper from my young lover.

Two orgasms. There was no reason for conscious movement. We finally eased sideways onto the bed, still in each other's arms. When I finally felt the need to move, it was to stroke her face, displacing a few strands of soft auburn hair that fell across a freckled cheek. And a kiss.

"Beauty," I said. "You define beauty in my world, little one."

She smiled. "Thank you. You make me feel beautiful. In so many ways." She kissed me softly. "We're just good for each other."

"Perfect for each other," I replied. "Impossibly perfect, little one."

"Perfect enough to stay in my arms for a while?"

"Forever," I said.

"Until it's time for the movie, at least," she giggled. "But just lay still and hold me..."

Well, I started to lay still and just hold her. That lasted until her fingers made their way to the sticky mess of my softened dick.

"Got you a mess there, sir," she giggled.

"Uh ... I have an idea where there's another one," I said. My fingers dipped into a pussy still oozing the happy results of our recent coupling.

"Oh, my, little one," I said. "It appears that I am correct."

"You put that in me. YOU oughtta get it out," she giggled playfully.

"If you put it where I can get to it, I certainly will," I played her game.

That got me a hundred and twenty pounds of lovely teen, pussy end at my face, on top of me. And a veritable feast of juices all mixed together and presented in the most delectable of dishes, a dish that started getting mobile under the explorations of my tongue.

That was prelude to another two orgasms for her and a second for me. And then the nap, two naked bodies snuggled together on the big bed.

We got up with enough time to get the first shower of our trip because, as my nymph of a teenaged wife said, "We smell like an orgy!"

We luxuriated in the shower together, then went through our normal routines, leaving me shaved and her dried and her hair a care-free, shining, soft coif that swayed as she moved, drawing me to the neck just below it.

Of course, paying attention to that neck got me a wiggly, giggly mess of a girl, and that's as much a goal as it is a journey. We were getting dressed when her phone rang. I recognized the ringtone. That would be Susan.

"Hi, Susan," she answered. Her eyes flashed at me, the smile on her face matchless. "No, you didn't catch us at a bad time." Pause. "Really? Jason?" pause. "Oh, he's got your mom looking for an apartment." Giggle. "Oh, that's okay. Just be careful, that's all." Pause. "Yeah, I'll tell 'im! Bye!"

I looked at her. "Okay ... Susan. Jason. Susan's mom. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much. Jason called Susan's mom to help him find an apartment. That's all."

"You know, I keep watching Susan and Jason, and it's like standing at a train station, knowing that there's a train coming from each direction."

"Oh, stop worrying. Susan talks to me. She's not going to do something stupid. She's NOT dumb, you know."

"I hope so. Just that sometimes she seems kind of bubble-headed."

"I won't tell 'er you said that."

"Don't. I like Susan. That's why I worry."

"Baby," Tina said as she was tying a shoe, "We, me and her, we see what's going on with the kids at school. We talk about that whole boy-girl mating dance thing."

"That's good..." I said.

"I think so. You know how it goes, the dating and going steady and breaking up, and the people using each other, and a few pregnancies and even a couple of marriages and divorces."

"In high school ... wonderful."

"Uh! I'M in high school, and I'M married."

"And YOUR husband has a job and YOU'RE going to college..."

Smile. "There is THAT."

"Come on," I said, standing. "Kiss me. Then we'll go."

"Why? You afraid to kiss me in public?" Laughing eyes.

"Not afraid to kiss you ANYWHERE," I said. "Just that I shouldn't do THIS!" I kissed her, pulling her to me, cupping her ass in my hands. She giggled when I let go.

"Oh, THAT," she smiled. "Yes, I can see that one must maintain ones decorum in public."

We walked out of the room and went hand in hand through the lobby, laughing.

The movie was good, entertaining, but not spectacular. The company made it worth the trip. Sitting there with my arm around the love of my life, that's something that will make a man happy to laugh his way through a 'chick flick'.

Once in the truck, the first sign we saw on the road that wasn't a fast food joint was a national chain restaurant.

"Good enough?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she said. "Something light..."

"Sounds good," I said, making my course good for their parking lot. It was beginning to drizzle when we walked into the place.

"Good thing we didn't fly somewhere," my young wife commented.

"Oh, I dunno," I said. "We could've been trapped for an extra night somewhere, having to put up with each other."

"Oh, yeah ... Yuck!"

"Little beast," I chuckled.

"Feed me," she said. "It'll improve my attitude..."

I fed her. Actually, we got the soup and salad deal and split a big brownie for dessert. Conversation is something that draws me to Tina, and we talked about current events and engineering things and yes, the future, ours.

"Terri..."

"What about Terri?" I asked.

"Does she talk to you about coming to live with us?"

"Nooooo," I said. "Did she say something to you?"

"She told me that she knew that you and I were married and she was happy that you're happy, and if she lived with us all summer, would it be bad?"

"In our trailer? That WOULD be something..."

"We touched on that."

"And what does SuperMom say about this?"

"She didn't say. Just asked me the question."

"What does Tina think of that?" That was my immediate concern.

"Ummmm, welllll," she said, eyes soft, "Tina thinks that Terri's a wonderful little girl and that she and Terri could find a way to share Alan." She sighed. "Of course, I was hoping to go on a honeymoon with you this summer after the project's over, kinda like Cindy an' Dan are flying the Rockies before they move to, what is it? Opelika? By Auburn?"

I smiled at the thought of having a honeymoon with Tina.

"But our whole life's been a honeymoon, so far, hasn't it? So if there was Terri, we could just do a family trip..." She smiled. "Couldn't we?"

"Baby, I never asked you to be a mom to Terri."

"I know that, babe. But you told me about Terri even before there was anything between us but conversation and friendship. Don't'cha think I sort of deduced that parenting or big-sistering or whatever sort of went with the territory?"

"Yeah, but full-time?"

"Babe," she said, her eyes serious, "If there's any mixed up couple, uh ... blended family, on the planet that can better handle this than you and me, I'd be surprised."

"Should we be doing something different alongside about now? I mean, YOU seem to know more than I do here, baby..."

"Nope. Not yet. But if we drive around the curve and there's this bridge, I want US to be ready to cross it..."

I loved the way she turned a phrase.

"I'd actually like it, Alan. I know what it's like to have a screwy mom. If we can give Terri a better home..."

"Then it's a done deal, if there's a way, baby," I said. "If it doesn't happen until after the project, then when we look for a new place to live, we'll make sure it's got room for Terri."

She was resting her chin on her folded hands, smiling.

I paid our check and we walked, well, kind of RAN out to the truck under cold rain.

"Occluded front," she said. "Gonna be a nasty day tomorrow."

I smiled. "You pay attention to THAT?"

"I had to study enough weather to get my pilot's license," she said. "It's kind of interesting, really." Giggle. "But not nearly as interesting as what's on TV in our hotel room. Or maybe no TV at all..."

We hustled into the hotel with that set of possibilities in mind. Passing the desk clerk, we acknowledged that it was indeed cold and nasty outside, and headed straight to the elevator and then into our room.

Tina's face glowed, reddened by the brief exposure to cold, damp air, and her hair was speckled with droplets of moisture and she just absolutely needed kissing. I kissed her. She returned the kiss. I made a dash for the bathroom. Too much iced tea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.