The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

When we last saw poor Henrietta, the poor sissy boy was spread eagled on his wife Sally's bed, and he was tied by his wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Sally was trying an experiment: she had her new boyfriend Joe Dugan sitting bare-chested on the bed and running his hand along the inside of Henrietta's thigh, causing Henrietta's wee little dicky to stand up like a toy soldier.

"Look at him," Sally said, laughing loudly. "He can't help getting hard for you, Joe."

"No, stop!" Henrietta said, squirming against her restraints. "Stop trying to turn me into a pansy. I'm a man, darn it! I like women!"

"Do you?" Joe said, moving his hand up to Henrietta's panty bulge, which was pulling on his baby blue panties like a tent pole.

Henrietta squirmed some more. "Stop that!" he said. "Don't come any closer, or I'll..."

"You'll what?" Sally said. "You'll come? Go ahead, Joe, stroke him. Let's see if he comes."

Joe moved his hand up Henrietta's bulging panties till he found the head of Henrietta's now throbbing dick, and he gave it just the teeniest pinch, just the smallest squeeze with his big thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, my Lord!" Henrietta said, moaning and writhing. "Please stop. Please, oh, I don't know what I'll do if you --"

Just then Joe gave the little pricklet another squeeze, and that was all poor Henrietta could stand.

"Oh, OH, ohmigod!" Henrietta screamed. Yes, he screamed like a little girl, bucking his ass and writhing like he had an electric current running through him. "Oh, God!!!!" he screamed, his voice ratcheting higher than it had ever been, as his sissy juice squirted like a gusher, wetting his panties with sticky cum. He couldn't help himself; he was screaming in sluttish ecstasy at the touch of Joe's hand. Henrietta was bucking like a wild horse, making girly noises like a bimbo in heat, and he abandoned himself to the passion.

Joe and Sally got a good laugh from this. As Henrietta writhed in passion he heard them laughing at his girlish ecstasy, and when the cum juice had all spurted, when he was laying on the bed in exhaustion, their laughter still rung in his ears.

"He's a girl now," Sally said. "Did you hear how high-pitched his voice got? He sounded like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert. God, I think he could have shattered glass with that voice."

Henrietta was ashamed of what his body had done. He had always thought of himself as a red-blooded man, somebody who could handle any woman, but now he had to admit that his dick had gone wild at the touch of a man. He turned his face away in shame, and a sissy tear rolled down his cheek.

Well, maybe Sally has turned me into a sissy, he thought. I couldn't fight back now if I wanted to. I have to face it; I'm a complete sissy.

"No!" The spirit of rebellion rose in him. He would not submit!

"No!" he yelled. "You can't turn me into a sissy. I won't let you. Let me up! I demand to wear my male clothes again. I won't let you do this to me!"

"Looks like he needs more training," Sally said. "Roll him over, Joe, and pull down his panties."

Joe did as Sally said, and rolled Henrietta over on his stomach, so his sissy ass was sticking up. Joe tied him securely so he couldn't move, then said, "What's next?"

"I think this sissy needs a good whipping," Sally said. She had changed into a latex black catsuit, and she had a whip in her hand. "Here goes, sissy," she said. "Let's see how rebellious you are with my whip coming down on your ass."

"Whack!". Henrietta screamed as the whip came down hard on his sissy ass.

"Stop!" he screamed.

"Oh, no," Sally said. "We haven't even started yet, Henrietta."

"Whack!" the whip came down again, and again Henrietta screamed. His ass now had two red welts on it.

"Whack!' the whip came down again.

Henrietta writhed and squirmed, but he was tied tight. He couldn't get away from this punishment. Sally approached her work lustily, and Henrietta's ass felt the sting of her whip.

Each stroke of the whip took more of the fight out of Henrietta. She moaned and cried, but inside she was submitting more and more. She had no willpower. She cried like a baby, but deep, deep down inside she realized she -- was it possible? -- she liked it! Yes, she liked being punished by this strong woman. She liked Sally taking control and whipping her severely. She had no more fight in her after awhile. She actually started lifting her ass up higher, to get the full benefit of each stroke with the whip. Her little dicky got hard again, and she moaned in pleasure. It was amazing how good this felt. She cried and screamed like a girl, but by the end she was screaming, "Yes, mistress! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

And that's how Henrietta learned how to be a good sissy sub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.