The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

When Henry Fitzwinkle married Sally Blunt he knew she was a strong woman. She already had her law degree, and she carried herself like the aggressive three-sport star she had been in high school. In college she had been an all-star volleyball player, and with her blonde hair and muscular body she looked like a Nordic goddess.

Henry was a small man, and when he saw this goddess walking down the aisle toward him in her wedding dress, her cleavage spilling out, he actually felt a tingle of fear. She looked so big and buxom, and he wondered if he'd be able to satisfy her.

Their wedding night he found out he couldn't. She was insatiable, and she attacked him like a wild animal. He did the best he could, but after a few hours he felt like a deflated balloon, and he couldn't get his poor exhausted dick to stand up at all.

"We'll have to do something about that," Sally said. "I could go for another five hours, sweety, so you'll have to be a good little hubby and cooperate."

Henry assured her it was just a temporary problem, but it wasn't. Every night of their honeymoon Sally wanted more sex, and she quickly wore him out. She tried all her feminine wiles, but Henry couldn't get it up, and she got to the point that she was angry with him.

"What kind of a man are you?" she said. "I've kept my body toned and tight, I work out every day, I wear the sexiest clothes, and you can't get it up? I hope you're not a pansy like my father." Sally's father was president of a line of women's clothing stores, and he was a well-known crossdresser who had been feminized by his wife, Sally's formidable mother. He wore panties and lacy dresses at home, and was completely under the thumb of Edwina, Sally's mother. "My mother hasn't had sex with him in years," Sally said. "She told me he's nothing but a panty-wearing sissy nowadays."

Henry assured her he would not turn out like her father. He embarked on a program of weight training, vitamin supplements, and even Viagra, but after a few months of this he still couldn't keep up with Sally. Her sexual appetite was voracious. He was walking around like a zombie in the daytime, exhausted all the time with Sally's demands. Sally started showing her impatience with him in public, making remarks about him being a "pansy" and not man enough for her.

They went through a period in which Sally threw herself into her work, taking out her sexual frustration in the courtroom, and it paid off, careerwise. She won some big cases, and was on track to be named partner in her law firm in record time.

Lawyers can't ever be satisfied for long, though, and Sally found that she had a need to dominate Henry, since he couldn't dominate her. Their marriage turned into a war, with Sally seeking to control Henry in everything, and he resisting her.

Then one day Sally poured out her frustration to her mother. At lunch in a swanky restaurant, she told her mother of Henry's sexual failings, his meek personality, and her frustration with him.

"Oh, he's just like your father," Edwina said. "He's a closet pansy. He probably wishes he could wear your panties. Have you found him rooting around in your lingerie drawer?"

"Well," Sally said. "I haven't caught him doing it, but there are times when I've suspected it. He's been red-faced a few times when I've come in the bedroom after he's been there for awhile."

"I knew it," Edwina said. "A panty wearing man is the first step to a pansy man. He just needs a little push, dear. You leave it to me ... I'll have him turned into a frilly pansy before you know it."

"But why would I want that?" Sally said. "I want a man who can satisfy me."

"Well, it's a lot of fun to dominate a man," Edwina said. "It's fun to make them into little lap dogs who will do whatever you ask. After all, you don't want him objecting when you spend all his money, do you? And a fully-trained pansy husband is a great help around the house, doing chores and so forth. Plus, they won't object, poor little dears, when you find a real man to satisfy you. They'll be happy just to stand by and serve you when you're finished."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.