My Sister's Wedding
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was happy for her but was looking for the right person also.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

I spent the next couple of days packing my personal stuff and taking it to our house. Toni came with me in the evenings. I asked her what I should leave for Chris and Jason. They were just starting out.

"Honey, we have all the furniture, dishes, pots and pans we need. Let them have everything except anything you're attached to."

Chris and Jason stopped by to help us and were so happy. They had just about everything they needed to begin housekeeping. I did take my big screen TV.

I called a cleaning service, which would stop by on Wednesday after we left for the cruise and would clean the carpet, walls, refrigerator and do any other cleaning needed. I wanted the place in great condition for my little sister.

Very early Wednesday morning we went to the airport. We weren't all on the same flight but would arrive around the same time at the cruise ship. I did see mom and dad. They rode in with Roger and Marsha. They've become good friends. Chris and Jason were on our flight also. We asked them about seeing each other on their wedding day, which was planned for two o'clock, shortly after the ship left the dock.

"He just can't see me after I get dressed in my gown. I'm going to dress in your cabin with Toni. You and Jason can put your suits on in our cabin."

"Don't I have a say in this?" I asked.

Both women said "No!" at the same time. We all laughed.

Jessie loved the airplane. Once we were in the air she climbed on her mother's lap so she could see out the window better.

Once we arrived at the ship we all went to our cabins and got situated. Afterwards Toni and I, along with Jessie, walked around the deck to get familiar with the ship. It was huge. We checked out the room where the wedding was taking place. The actual wedding was being held in the movie theatre.

There was a sign in front of it that said, "Connors - Baker wedding at two o'clock. Movies will begin at four." We looked in and they had some decorations set up.

Next to the theatre was one of the many lounges. It had a sign also, "Private reception for Baker family. By Invitation only, from three to six." There were ship's personnel busy getting the room ready.

We went to the meet and greet that every cruise has. They basically spell out the rules and try to answer questions. We saw most of our wedding party there. Everyone seemed excited.

At one o'clock Toni kicked me out of our room. Chris gave me a kiss and I told them I'd see them at the wedding. Jason was nervous. He put on his tux and I just wore a suit. Chris made it as easy for everyone as possible. Men wore suits and her bridesmaids wore blue dresses.

I had a list of all the rooms where we had wedding guests. I walked along and knocked on each door and said it was almost time. Some had already left their rooms.

Jason and I went to the front of the theatre and took our places. The Captain of the ship was standing with us. He told us not to worry, he's done this a hundred times. The place was packed. I figured a few cruise people were there to see the wedding. We didn't mind.

Most everyone was seated when the music started. Each bridesmaid and groomsman walked down the aisle, up the three stairs onto the stage. The last to walk down the aisle was my beautiful, wonderful wife. Once we were all on the stage they rolled a white runner down the aisle.

Next came my daughter Jessie throwing rose petals. She was walking with one of my nephews who had rings pinned to a pillow. I had the real sets in my pocket. Jessie stood next to her mother and Troy, the ring bearer, stood next to his dad.

I saw everyone stand as my little sister, who looked gorgeous, walked down the aisle with my dad. I couldn't help having tears in my eyes. I knew Toni would be crying.

After the vows and exchanging of the rings, we heard the words, "Now I pronounce you husband and wife; you may kiss the bride."

The captain reminded everyone that the lounge next door was where the reception would be held. After the bride and groom and the wedding party left the theatre everyone headed for the reception. All the tables were set for the party and there was a buffet table ready to go.

A few announcements were made and everyone got up to get something to eat. Cindy had made an arrangement with one of the bands that would be playing in one of the lounges in the evenings to play for the wedding reception. It cost dad five hundred dollars.

The food was great and everyone was having a good time. On the dance floor I watched my sister and her husband dance the first dance. After that everyone got up and joined them. I was holding Toni and it was just magical. I couldn't believe I found my soul mate.

Jessie was having fun playing with her new cousins. Of course she's played with them before. Jason's parents and relatives seemed to be having a good time. I watched as my dad got up and went to the microphone between songs.

"Welcome everyone, I'm Harold Connors, father of the bride. I hope you're all having a good time," at which everyone clapped and cheered.

"I got asked by my son John the other day; by the way, he got married to a wonderful woman, Toni, last Saturday and is on his Honeymoon." Again everyone was cheering.

"Dad, he asked me. How do you make it work. What's the secret to a good marriage? I want mine to succeed more then anything." Toni looked at me with tears in her eyes and kissed me.

"I told him that communication was the key to a good marriage. No one really wins in an argument. You need to learn when to give in. I asked the band if they could play a special song for me. It was one that my wife Mary and I danced to at our wedding nearly forty years ago.

"Chris, dance to this song with your husband. John, think about the words when dancing with Toni." The band started the song and Dad asked mom to dance with him.

We got up and took our wives into our arms and listened to the words of the song while we danced.

A little love that slowly grows and grows

Not one that comes and goes

That's all I want from you

A sunny day with hopes up to the sky

A kiss and no goodbye

That's all I want from you

As the song played I saw Roger and Marsha get up to dance as well as Jason's parents. They played through the song twice as more and more guests got up to dance. I smiled as I watched dad holding mom. I knew this song meant a lot to him and now it meant a lot to Toni and I.

Don't let me down, oh show me that you care

Remember when you give you also get your share

Don't let me down I have no time to wait

Tomorrow might not come when dreamers dream too late

I knew the song was telling us to never give up, put each other first and continue to grow in our love. After the song ended I thank my dad and gave him a big hug.

It was time for the reception to end but our cruise was just beginning. We all went back to our cabins, changed our clothes and enjoyed the cruise. Something's we did with family, other things we did on our own. The ship had a number of activities for those with young children.

We spent a lot of time doing things with Jessie. They had a late night buffet and we went and ate a little. I laughed when I saw the strawberries and cream. Toni said, "Not tonight, we have a little girl in our room."

We were both worn out from the full day's activities. We put Jessie to bed and got in bed ourselves. We cuddled but before we knew it we were fast asleep.

The next morning we went to breakfast. Jessie asked for Lucky Charms. I couldn't believe they had it. It was her favorite cereal. I had bacon and eggs. Toni ordered an omelet. We saw a lot of our family eating also. We were at a table with Chris and Jason. They each ordered a big breakfast; said they had to keep up their strength.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.