Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 53: The Final Step

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Final Step - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

In her completely drained state, Mindy found it easy to plunge into a deep and utterly submissive trance. She went so far into her state of hypnosis that she was completely unaware of what was happening to her, or what commands she followed, if her body was even physically capable of following them.

How long she was in this state she didn't know, but, eventually, a loud, "Snap!" brought her mind back to consciousness.

Mindy immediately winced as awareness came back to her. She was surprised at how relatively mild the pain on her skin was, and quickly realized that she had been bathed, and that some sort of balm had been applied to her body to help her skin recover from the torment it had endured. The lingering effects would be minimal, she realized, but she was still certain that she would receive subtle reminders of her punishment for the next few days.

What really caused Mindy to wince was the deep sensitivity that still claimed her sex, and the utter exhaustion that permeated her entire being. Wanting simply to rest, Mindy nonetheless forced herself to look around and find out where she was.

Through tired eyes, she took in her surroundings and found that she was in a large office. She was sitting in the chair that was before a large desk and, on the other side of that desk, sat Mistress.

"Hello, slave. How do you feel?"

"Wonderful, Mistress. And tired." Mindy answered honestly.

"Good. You endured quite a bit tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me, of all of the devices that were used on you tonight, which was the hardest to endure?"

Mindy only had to think about this for a moment before responding.

"The vibrator, Mistress. I thought it was going to tear me to pieces."

"Yes, I know, and yet you took it quite well."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I wanted you to have that experience because I wanted you to realize what submission to me truly means. As my slave, I can punish you as I see fit, but the true agony that you endure will always be a product of your pleasure. I will never abuse you physically beyond your limits. Instead, I will use pain to push you to new precipices of pleasure, some of which might be quite difficult for you to endure. But in those cases, it is your own body, and your own mind, that are responding to what is happening to you, and it is they that are reaching climax."

"I don't quite understand, Mistress."

"Simply put, my dear slave, your own desire to submit and the pleasure you derive from it is a far crueler Mistress than I will ever be. Just as hypnosis is something that your mind allows to happen, so too the climaxes that you felt tonight were your own body's doing. Submission to me, whether through my hypnosis or through my punishment, is a means of unlocking what you truly desire. Does that make more sense?"

"Yes, Mistress. I suppose I've been pretty repressed up until now."

"Yes, indeed. And it might have prevented you from ever having the relationship with Sandy that you always craved, as well as keeping you from the pleasure that your body is capable of. Now, they are both available to you."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for dominating me. Thank you for unlocking me from my bonds."

Mistress grinned at the irony of this statement.

"You're very welcome, my dear."

Mistress then reached into her desk and withdrew a piece of paper before speaking again.

"I know that you are very tired, Mindy, but I need you to do one more thing for me before you rest. I need you to fill this out."

Mindy examined the piece of paper and saw that it was a list of different sexual acts and punishments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.