Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 8: A Retelling

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Retelling - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Sandy

Still lost in her first hypnotic trance, Sandy heard a voice float into her mind.

"Sandy, can you hear me?"

Sandy's mind and body were still quivering from the wave of orgasms she had just had as she and her boss had had passionate and mindless sex in front of all of her friends. Even as she basked in the hypnotic haze of pleasure and arousal that filled her, her Mistress's words still rang clearly in her mind – they were the only coherent sensations in a mind otherwise teeming with sexual satisfaction and desire.

Sandy responded, "Yes, Mistress." The breathy voice that responded was hers, but the answer seemed to rise out of her without her conscious thought – she had no need for conscious thought as long as her Mistress kept her in trance.

Her Mistress's words materialized inside her mind again: "Excellent. In a moment I am going to bring you out of trance. Are you ready for that?"

With the simultaneous haze of hypnosis and passion flowing through her, Sandy felt as though she had no manner of deciding – she would simply obey her Mistress. "If that is what you want, Mistress," she responded, once again without even thinking about the words that she spoke.

"It is what I want, Sandy. But I also want you to remain relaxed when you come out of your trance, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." She would obey.

"What you have been through has been very intense, but everyone here has enjoyed what happened, and there is no reason to feel embarrassed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." At this point – in this state – embarrassment couldn't have been further from her mind, but she heeded her Mistress's words, nonetheless.

"Good. Then when I snap my fingers I want you to begin counting up from one to ten. When you reach ten you will come out of your trance and be freed of all of the suggestions that I have given you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl."

Sandy heard a loud snap and instantly began to follow the commands her Mistress had given her.

"Ten," she softly whispered to herself.

"Nine." The haze in her mind seemed to be lifting.

"Eight."

"Seven." In addition to the compulsions in her mind that controlled her, Sandy started to become aware of other thoughts – of a vague realization that she had just been hypnotized.

"Six."

"Five." Sandy had started to become aware of her body as more than simply the vessel of her pleasure and arousal. She felt her eyes fluttering as she regained control of herself.

"Four." Her thoughts began to coalesce around the sensations that still raced through her body.

"Three." An overwhelming feeling of satisfaction took her as her mind became capable of comprehending the afterglow that she felt after the many intense orgasms that had just recently wracked her body.

"Two." She heard clapping, which brought other conscious thoughts flooding back to her mind: her birthday party – her friends. They were clapping – they had enjoyed everything as well. Everything had gone so well. Everyone was happy. She was happy.

"One." Sandy's eyes fluttered open and she felt a giant smile spread over her face as she rolled happily onto her back, luxuriating in a stretch of her whole body. It was as if she were lying in a warm bath of her own arousal – it no longer welled up from within her, causing her to crave release – it simply surrounded her, relaxed her. The occasional spasm between her legs sent quivering jolts of satisfying pleasure through her as she reveled in everything that had happened to her.

With a sigh, she rolled back onto her side and pulled herself into a relaxed reclining position and as she did so she felt a body next to her, as slick with perspiration as her own. She turned towards it and let out a gasp.

"Oh my god, Penny!" she exclaimed. Everything came flooding back to her: staring into Penny's eyes, removing her clothes, gazing upon her boss's lovely naked body. Taking her in her arms, sharing orgasms with her, kneeling with her, longing for her, kissing her, making love to her. She gazed down at the hypnotized woman next to her, at her beautiful breasts and naked sex, and realized that she had taken those breasts in her mouth – that she had fondled that sex even as Penny had fondled hers.

Her eyes growing wide in astonishment, the full implications of everything that had happened continued to wash over her. The applause had not ceased, and suddenly she became very aware of what that meant – her friends had witnessed all of this – they had seen her overcome with more lust than she had ever felt before – they had seen her naked body writhing together with the naked body of Penny, her boss, as they came over and over again.

She turned to look towards them and there they all sat – their eyes locked on her, their faces covered in delighted, mischievous smiles.

With all of this crashing down on her, Sandy sat bolt upright. As she did so, she felt her breasts move from the sudden motion and that was when she realized she was still naked, just like Penny lying next to her. She looked down at her breasts, which were still flushed – the nipples still hard.

She had no idea how to react – what to do or say. Some part of her felt that she should be horrified, but she wasn't – she just felt too good for that. But what, then, did she feel? What, then, should she do? Her eyes roamed over her audience as she looked for someone to take the lead, to give her a clue as to what came next.

Eventually, her eyes landed on Mistress Catherine and suddenly, she felt a wave of relaxation flow through her. Her Mistress had told her to remain relaxed, and that everything was going to be okay. She would obey her Mistress.

Casey was walking towards her, and her friend draped a blanket over her shoulders, keeping her warm.

Sandy managed a meek, "Thanks."

She knew that she could cover herself now, that she could use the blanket to hide her exposed breasts and sex, but she felt no compulsion to do so. She suddenly felt very close to all of the women in the room. They had been a part of her journey – they had witnessed parts of her that no one else ever had. Her hypnotist had opened her up – exposed her – to these women, they had reacted with applause. She wanted to remain open to them, to continue to make them happy.

Mistress Catherine spoke once again, "Well, ladies, I'll let you talk amongst yourselves – I must take care of Penny now."

Still sitting upright, though now in a relaxed pose, Sandy turned towards the hypnotized woman next to her, marveling at her beauty and finding a whole new level of admiration for the boss that meant so much to her.

Mistress Catherine stood close to Penny now, and she commanded the hypnotized woman, "Penny, I want you to remain in trance, but open your eyes and stand up."

Sandy watched as Penny's eyes opened. She was shocked to see her boss – the strong and independent woman that she had come to know and admire – looking so vacant; so subdued. Penny was still lost in the depths of trance, and Sandy knew what that felt like – she knew that at that moment the powerful, professional woman that she knew Penny to be would do anything that her Mistress commanded. Sandy's mind raced with these thoughts, not quite able to fully comprehend what they meant, but knowing that they were responsible for the tingling she felt in her sex and in her nipples.

"Follow me, Penny." Taking Penny's hand, Mistress Catherine led the hypnotized woman out of the living room and into the kitchen. Sandy marveled at how passive and compliant Penny looked as she seemed to sleep walk out of the room – blindly following wherever her Mistress commanded her to go.

Eve followed close behind Mistress Catherine after first gathering Penny's clothes. Sandy was now alone in the room with her friends. Slowly, she turned to face them.

After a long and awkward silence, Shirley finally said, "Well come on, silly – sit down on the couch and tell us what that was like!"

Thankful that Shirley had ended the uncomfortable moment, Sandy rose to her feet only to find that her legs almost buckled underneath her.

"Wow," she said, "my legs are a bit unsteady."

"I'm sure," Mila responded, "After what you've been through ... I think I'd be unable to walk for a few days!"

The other girls laughed at this while Sandy hobbled over to the couch and sat down in the middle of it. Mila and Casey turned their chairs to face her while Mindy and Shirley left their chairs to join Sandy on the couch – Mindy to her left and Shirley to her right.

For a moment, Sandy simply sat still, luxuriating in the amazing sense of satisfaction that flowed through her body. She was still aroused, but the arousal was a gentle, soothing sensation that filled her with energy and life. Sandy felt as if she were brimming with ... something that she couldn't quite put into words.

Finally, it was Mindy's turn to break the silence, "So, how was it to be hypnotized?"

"It was..." Sandy replied, "wonderful. I don't know, when the crystal appeared it just felt so good to let it take away my thoughts. I didn't even realize it was happening, but before I knew it I was just under, I just let go."

"So do you remember everything that happened?" Mila asked.

Sandy blushed deeply as the memories came back.

"Oh, yes. Oh, god, yes. I mean, I remember most of it, anyway. There were times when Mistress Catherine told me to sleep, and I don't remember what happened while I was out. But when she instructed me to open my eyes and to move, I remember it all."

"What was it like when you were asleep?" Mila continued this line of questioning.

"Well, it was like everything around me disappeared. I felt the haze of being hypnotized, I don't know ... thicken, somehow. And the ... feelings just seemed to flow through me."

"What was that like?" Mindy practically whined the question she was so eager.

"Well, it was like my mind had nothing else to focus on, just the pleasure, and that made the pleasure grow."

"That must have been pretty intense," Mila said.

"Oh, yes..." Sandy's mind seemed to drift for a moment as she recalled the sensations. She could feel her nipples hardening into points again, and knew that she was becoming wet. Still, she made no attempt to cover herself further with the blanket. Removing barriers had made her feel so good earlier, and she saw no reason not to continue to feel that sense of exposure, and the pleasure it brought.

Shirley brought Sandy out of her reverie. "So how did you feel when Mistress was commanding you? Did you have any thoughts, or did your body just move without your control?"

"It's hard to explain," Sandy replied. "It was almost as if Mistress Catherine's statement were simply true – if she said I felt good, then I felt good. If she told me to ... have my release, I had my..."

"Giant orgasm!" Casey spoke up, causing all of the women to laugh. Sandy, especially, seemed to find Casey's comment funny – the release of humor combined with all of the other forms of release she had already experienced caused her to simply let waves and waves of laughter take her. And as she lost herself in laughter, the other women, too, found themselves overcome. Everything that they had witnessed had been so intense that this carefree expression of their friendship simply felt natural, and the women continued to laugh with each other for several minutes, until their sides ached with the effort.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.