Paula's Fantasies - Cover

Paula's Fantasies

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

I got up at my usual time the next morning. I made coffee and drank a couple of cups until it was late enough to do yard work. At nine o'clock I went out and edged, mowed and used the weed eater. I was just putting everything away when Paula came out into the garage to get in her car. She looked at me and at least had the decency to blush. She said only, "I've got to go."

And then she was gone. Does she really thing we can continue to live together like this?!

I took a shower and got dressed. I went to my computer room and started burning copies of everything I've recorded for Rick, Clark, me and my lawyer. That reminds me, it's time to start asking around. I need to find a good divorce lawyer.

I was almost finished making copies when the doorbell rang. I used the intercom to make sure it was Rick and invited him up.

He told me he brought beer and asked me if I wanted one. It sounded like just what I needed.

I was burning the last disk when he came in with two cold beers about five minutes later. He took his seat and talked as we waited for the last disk to finish. I pointed out his stack and asked him again if he still wanted to fuck Paula.

He sighed and said, "I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but no. I couldn't imagine myself so much as looking up her skirt after what I saw yesterday."

He shuddered and then exclaimed, "How does a woman get that fucked up?!"

"I wish I knew! All this time I thought I was living with an ice cube. I have no idea where all that kinky shit came from. It must be something she picked up while she was attending that Catholic Church with her parents."

I was just about to start the video from the bookstore last night when I saw that Paula had arrived at Vic's house. Once again she was forced to undress on the small front porch and hand her clothes through the door to Vic before he let her in.

I looked around his living room. The same men were there today; Vic, Ron, and the three men whose names, if I heard them yesterday, I didn't bother to remember. I turned to the video from last night at the bookstore and opened that. Today's epic events would have to wait. Besides, I assumed we'd seen it all yesterday. What could they do to her today that they didn't do yesterday?

I had to fast forward the video from the bookstore last night from when Clark turned the gear on in the back of the van parked across the street to half an hour later when Vic came in pushing Paula ahead of him. I don't know if she knew what to expect when she got to the bookstore last night. But she looked a lot more excited than scared. I have to believe she had only the vaguest idea of what was going to happen to her.

The store was already doing a brisk business. But nothing happened until Vic relieved the man working the day shift. As soon as Vic relieved him he headed for the door. Even as he was on his way out you could sense the air of expectancy in the room.

Vic looked around at the men who all seemed to know that something interesting was about to happen and that it was something that involved the beautiful young woman he brought to work with him. He ordered Paula to take her dress off and give it to him.

She obeyed instantly. He put her dress on a shelf under the counter and looked at her thoughtfully for a second before ordering her to give him her shoes. She was left in only a small G-string that didn't totally cover her tight little slit.

Paula was blushing furiously. But her nipples were standing out like two little hard ons and there was a slightly feverish look on her face. It was obvious that she was excited. I smiled wryly when I realized that was a look that I've never seen in person. I've only seen that look on her face when she was with Vic.

Vic looked at the anxious faces of the men that surrounded them and announced, "Gentlemen, I had a little car trouble earlier this week. I need to make some extra money. I thought I'd bring my little sex slave in and give you guys a chance to help me out and have a little fun at the same time. Go ahead and check her out. If anyone's interested you can pay me and take her into that private room for a little fun. She's a three holer. She'll do whatever you're into."

Two of the men immediately moved closer and began to grope her body roughly. Another man who was apparently more observant than most of them exclaimed, "She's a prostitute?!"

Vic chuckled and replied, "She is now. This is her first time selling her ass. She's actually a housewife I met in a chat room on the internet. She isn't happy with the boring life she leads and I offered to put a little excitement in her life."

He saw the looks on the faces of the men and knew they didn't believe him. He added, "No shit, men. She's never done anything like this before. I've been talking to her for about a month and telling her all the nasty things I was going to make her do. She's really hot for it. The bitch was begging me to fuck her and make a whore out of her."

I don't know how much of that the men believed. But I don't think they really cared as long as they got their "dance" with Paula. Money started changing hands and men started taking her into the back room and having sex with her. He was only charging twenty dollars and the men seemed to think that was reasonable.

The fun and games got off to a slow start. While most of the men were still gaping at Paula or trying to grope her tits one of the men closest to the counter turned around and handed Vic a twenty dollar bill. He worked his way through the men around her and pulled her into the room with the mattress.

I was about to switch to the camera in that room when I saw Clark step up and hand Vic a twenty. Clark was going to be second in line. I wondered how he was going to feel about that after he saw the recording of the men pissing in her mouth or watched her suck a dog's cock.

The man who first took Paula into the room to fuck her looked like an old carpenter on his way home from work. I couldn't help feeling a bit of satisfaction knowing how unpleasant it was going to be for her, especially after he fished his cock out of his dirty pants and forced it into her mouth.

But on second thought, I realized that she probably didn't mind at all that he was dirty and sweaty. That was probably part of the fantasy. She wouldn't suck my cock if I was fresh out of the shower. But bring in a dirty old man covered with sweat ... or a dog, and she was all over it.

She sucked the old guy's cock for a couple of minutes before he put her on her knees on the mattress and pulled her G-string down just far enough to get his cock into her. It was over pretty quickly after that.

For some reason the sound wasn't working on that camera. So I don't know whose idea it was when she turned around and sucked his cock clean. He watched her clean his cock with a cruel grin on his face. He pushed her away finally, stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped them up. He turned and walked away, leaving the door open so that the men waiting outside could watch as she used a towel to wipe her pussy clean.

While she was still cleaning up after her first customer, Clark came in and shut the door. From the look on his face I assume that he thought she was just as sexy in person as she was on a computer screen.

Paula never raised her gaze more than a foot from the floor. She didn't even want to know who the men were that were paying to fuck her.

Rick seemed to think that watching Clark was amusing. I was embarrassed for him. But Clark didn't seem to mind that he was fucking a whore or that it was being recorded on my computer.

He spoke to her a few times, asking her questions I think. We saw his lips move and she either nodded or shook her head or on one occasion she uttered a brief response. I'd have to try to remember to ask him what he said to her. Not that it matters.

He dropped his pants, shoved his cock into her more than willing mouth for a few minutes, and then fucked her doggy style on that dirty, bare mattress. Once again it was over pretty quickly. She sucked his cock clean and while he dressed and left the room she cleaned her crotch with the towel again.

Only five men paid to use Paula in the little room. One got a blowjob and one fucked her ass judging by her response when he stuck his cock into her from behind. The other three just fucked her.

Sometimes there was a brief pause between customers. Vic made her wait for her next customer on a stool near his counter where the men could paw her freely.

I have to believe that the men knew what was coming next. It looked like they all wanted to fuck her but didn't want to pay for the privilege. They must have known he was going to send her into the back and make her take on all comers. After the fifth paying customer that's exactly what he did.

He turned to Paula and asked her if she knew what a glory hole is.

She shrugged and with a nervous quiver in her voice she timidly responded, "I think so. I've heard the term. I don't really get it."

Everyone laughed when he said, "You will."

He nodded to a giant of a man who was standing behind her and said to Paula, "Go with Chet and do what he tells you to do."

Chet grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. He led her across the room and I switched video views to the darker, much less satisfying views from the backroom. He led her; well, dragged her is a better description of what he was doing, to a booth halfway down the narrow hallway.

As it turned out, Clark chose well when he placed his cameras. We actually had two views of her in the booth. One of the cameras I placed high on the wall in the hallway and one of the cameras that Clark placed in the booths both had a view of Paula as Chet pulled her into the booth, pointed at a large, round hole in the wall and explained what she would be doing for the rest of the evening.

He ordered her to remove her G-string and she did. He took it from her and dropped it on the nasty floor. He wrapped his large fingers around the back of her neck and forced her to her knees. He guided her mouth to the hard cock that was already protruding through the hole from the next booth and I thought she looked suspiciously like she was eager to take that anonymous cock into her mouth and throat.

Chet waited until she was chomping down on some unseen man's cock. He took a towel out of his back pocket and dropped it on the floor behind her. He stepped back with a cruel grin on his face and enjoyed watching her gobble some stranger's cock while he slowly unbuckled his belt and opened his pants.

He pushed his pants and his underwear down to his knees and freed his huge cock. His cock was as big as the rest of him. It isn't the biggest cock she has had shoved into her since she met Vic yesterday. But it was fat enough that I was pretty sure it would get her attention.

He pushed her legs a little farther apart with his foot and adjusted the position of the towel he dropped there. He was less than graceful as he lowered his large body onto his knees between her legs. But he managed it. He inched forward, lined his cock up and slammed it into her in one violent stroke that slammed her face into the wall in front of her. He continued to fuck her just as violently for a very long time. She was forced to brace herself against the wall with both hands to keep from having her face slammed into the wall again on every stroke.

Two men came in her mouth before the hulk behind her finally shot his load in her already well fucked pussy.

Everyone drew back until Chet put his clothing back in order and stepped out of the booth. There followed a near riot as men all but fought to be next to fuck her. Chet quickly put an end to that. He's a very large man. When he told people to get in line and act like adults they at least got in line. I doubt if they had any idea how to act like adults.

Another man entered the room and dropped to his knees behind Paula. He opened his trousers and plunged his cock into her pussy a couple of times before pulling it out, spreading the cheeks of her ass and driving it in to her back passage.

The men gathered in the door to watch again. But as soon as the man fucking her reached his climax they would step back into their place in line and wait for him to vacate the booth.

Chet attained the same degree of success with the men lined up to get in the door to the other booth, all waiting to plunge their cocks into her mouth.

It went on like that until it was boring. A couple of times I saw her look around with a dazed expression on her face after swallowing another load of cum from another disembodied cock. She would seem to mumble something. I wasn't able to understand the words, though I was pretty certain I knew what she was saying. She'd had enough.

But no one paid her any attention. The gang bang went on and on for hours.

I did a lot of fast forwarding while we were watching. There was a hell of a lot of more of the same for three hours; one man after another kneeling behind her and fucking her violently from behind.

Vic kept her in that booth servicing strange men until after ten o'clock. Only at the very end did I notice that Ron was there, too. He was standing out of sight out in the dark hallway. I suppose he was helping Chet keep order.

At a little after ten o'clock they started turning men away. They let the two men who were using her finish. The crowd stood back but didn't leave.

As soon as the plunging cocks stopped assailing her body she slumped to the dirty cement floor, still with that dazed look on her face. Those who could see into the booth watched in amusement as she lay there in a semi stupor in a large puddle of cold male fluids.

Ron smiled down at her, then turned to the men outside the room and said, "Look at that! The bitch must not want to quit! She still wants more cock!"

There was a round of raucous laughter from the men but his taunting voice must have gotten through to her. She lifted her head slightly and croaked, "No ... please. No more."

Ron sighed and said, "If you think anyone is going to help your skanky ass to stand up your out of your fucking mind. No one wants to touch you. Unless you want to go home to your loving husband covered in cum, I suggest you get up and go down to the bathroom. Clean your nasty ass up as best you can and get the hell out of here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.