Scare Fair
Chapter 2: So, that's what it does?

Copyright© 2011 by Nicolax

Thanks for all of the great feedback from the first chapter! I hope you read on and continue to enjoy it so far. : ) Again, there's no sex in this chapter, but it's a slow build up ... If you're looking for just straight hard sex, then I suggest that you probably look elsewhere. : p I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and I look forward to reading your comments ... Enjoyyy!

Reaching up to his bedside cabinet, Jack picked up his charging phone to check on the time. For some reason, Jack hadn't been able to have a good sleep, waking up every couple of hours. Seeing that it was twenty past five in the morning, Jack got up to go to the bathroom so that he could splash some cold water onto his face, which, he thought, would hopefully cool him down. Standing at the sink, Jack reached down at the running water and splashed it against his face. The water fell down to his chest, making him jump in the process as he wasn't expecting it, carrying on down until it hit his boxers which soaked the droplet up. After about a minute of having the sensation of running water down his face and chest, he grabbed his towel so that he could dry himself off.

After drying his face off, Jack looked up into the mirror and looked back at his reflection. His automatic reaction from looking at himself in the mirror was to try and style his flat hair, something which he did now, even though he would be going back to bed in a moment. His short, brown hair moved where he wanted it to go, but fell back to it's original state after a couple of moments. He'd thought about buying some hair wax to style it, but couldn't be bothered with the hassle each morning. Still, it was an idea he might look into for every now and then. Jack, like most eighteen year old boys, thought he was pretty good looking, but he was a fairly average boy when compared to others at his school. He stood at five foot eleven, and was slim. If asked, most girls would say that Jack's most appealing feature were either his bright green eyes or his friendly smile, but nobody would really take a second glance at him if they passed in the street.

In his short sleeping spells, Jack had been dreaming about his friend, Katy. She was one of his group that he had always been friends with since starting school. He'd had a soft spot for Katy since they were young, and whilst she'd always had a little inkling that Jack liked her, he'd never explicitly let it on and she was too shy to approach the subject. Recently though, since she'd been talking to more boys, Jack was getting jealous and even a little protective of her, and this therefore led her to be the main focus of his thoughts. Wondering why Katy would have agreed to ditch Jack at the fair again put him back into a bad mood but as he walked back over to his bed, he tried to forget about it so that he could fall back to sleep until it was time to wake up again, properly, in two hours time for school.

Waking up to his alarm clock, Jack also woke up to a text from his other friend, John, asking where he disappeared to the previous night. Forgetting that he was pissed of with them, Jack sent a little reply, "I disappeared? You guys left me! I had to walk all the way home ... Fuckers! Haha" and went on with his usual morning routine. Once fully dressed in his jeans and polo shirt, Jack picked up his phone once again and seeing that John hadn't replied, just put it into his pocket. He then picked up his wallet, keys and finally the zippo from the previous night. Without even thinking about topping the gas up in it, he put everything into his pockets and walked downstairs to grab something to eat.

After Jack finished eating his breakfast, he went out to his car and checked to see that everything was working properly. Seeing as it was a fairly old Astra, he always checked everything was working after a couple of days without use, as it was something his father always did with his car. Happy that there was nothing obviously wrong with the Car, Jack got in, belted up and hooked his phone up to the car stereo which automatically chose a play list and started playing music. Pulling out his driveway, Jack took his usual left which was in the opposite direction to the school but towards Katy's house. Katy was already outside when Jack arrived and waited until he parked up on the road next to her house before jumping into the passenger seat. Belting herself in, she asked, "Hey Jack! Where did you get to last night? We were waiting a good half an hour for you, we thought you'd got lost in the haunted house ... Sorry that we left without you though, you know how my dad gets if I'm late."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.