FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Epilogue: How's Connie? asked Jordan

Thriller Sex Story: Epilogue: How's Connie? asked Jordan - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

"How's Connie?" asked Jordan.

"Weak but fine," said Sam. "Touch and go with transfusions, but she managed to breast feed little Henry albeit via expressing into a bottle." Sam beamed at the incubated, premature baby as if his own progeny. Though small the infant squirmed and balled, full of life.

"Henry the Sixth," Jordan shook his head. "Constance likes it in the pentagon?"

"She told me when her husband succumbed she couldn't help feeling a burden lifted off her shoulders," Sam explained. "The feeling made her rethink everything, and she came out of it a FITZ."

"The Himlee charter has him destined for the throne, but growing up anarchist..."

"He'll probably rebel and end up a dried up old accountant like you."

"One can hope," Jordan chuckled. "And Dira?"

"Amazing of course. She's walking with a walker. Constance adores her. She makes her laugh which is a gift. And Leena depends on her so much and not just as her assistant. When her best friend got homesick and basically turned her back on Leena's success, jealous I think, Dira broke right through her pain and easily replaced that silly girl in Leena's heart. They're inseparable. Dira jokes to Leena she's just buying time until she's an international teen model and she'll make all the magazines and fashion houses forget about her."

"Too bad the camera doesn't record the beauty inside or she'd be right."

"I don't know. I think Leena's pretty beautiful inside too."

"You're biased."

"I guess I am."

"And a lucky fuck: three of the most beautiful women in the world share your bed."

"Four."

"Sorry. Four."

"And speaking of beauty, how's Ganda?"

Jordan chuckled and reddened. "Pregnant."

"Goddamn you got some strong ass sperm Jordan."

"When Grace decided on the hysterectomy to curtail the onslot of little Jordan or Jordeena Miller's, she told me I might be more circumspect about spreading my seed if I was still potent. Guess not."

"Wasn't Ganda on the pill?"

"She missed a few," Jordan shrugged.

"A few."

"She stopped taking them the day we met. I have to admit when she confessed her strategy to become pregnant I had a moment thinking of her as some sort of gold digger catching a rich dude."

"Did you tell her that?"

"I couldn't. She looked so frightened and defenseless like she did on the plane taking her from her home. But I talked to Grace."

"And?"

"She knew. She'd known about it for a month. She told me Ganda planned on running away when it became obvious, maybe come to you and Leena. A gold digger she's not. Of course loving the cute young thing, Grace persuaded her to stay."

"So her and Ganda..."

"No. Grace is as heterosexual as they come. But she adores her as much as I do, and along with the housework Ganda insists on doing, her tapping of my sexual needs pleases Grace. She says it keeps me home where I belong and not running off fucking FITZ. It also lessens the burden on her to keep me satisfied."

"You are a horndog, Jordan."

"You should talk."

Sam shrugged. "Sometimes flying off to corners of the world piloting your jet despite the long distances is actually a respite."

"You go alone?"

"Sometimes. Miko accompanies me maybe half the time and Dira every once in awhile. Constance plans on it when she gets better. She wants to learn to be a pilot as well. But I insist only one of my women keeps me company when I travel. Although with Miko we manage to enjoy a threesome or foursome if she encounters a powerful man."

Jordan chuckled and abruptly became serious. "How are Billy and Kat?"

"Kat's pregnant. She positively glows. And as skinny as she is, she looks like she's got a soccer ball jutting from her tummy. They're good, Jordan. They ask about you, but I tell them how busy you are."

"I know. I'm sorry. Come to Long Island. Bring your harem. You should see the house. It's grand, but somehow humble. And so comfortable. Cal and Dorrie really are geniuses."

"Of course." They chuckled.

"Billy hasn't made much noise in the world since taking down the slavers and a good chunk of politicians," Jordan pointed out.

"Believe me, he's scheming quite brilliantly."

"What about?"

"Transparency."

"Transparency?"

"The pulse. You know, that crazy moment when everyone watched the same thing? The slave documentary?"

"Of course. And?"

"Just be sure you play by the rules Mr. President and CEO."

They stared at each other, Jordan with some apprehension. Then Jordan smiled and Sam smiled right back. "I'm not worried," said Jordan.

"You're a good man for a fascist oligarch, my friend." Sam wrapped his arm around the smaller man.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. I miss them, you know: Billy and Kat."

"I figured. So your homosexual inclinations? Nelson provides?" Sam whispered. It didn't offend him, but he knew it was a delicate question for his friend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.