FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 14: Poor Judge of Character

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 14: Poor Judge of Character - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Except for Joseph and Gina, the FITZ brought in substantial money via their various brilliant skills. Gina's massage, both legitimate and illegitimate, added comparatively miniscule amounts and her enjoyment in giving the less fortunate her muscle and libido soothing skills as well as her desire to contribute something to the coffers were the only reasons for her to continue the work. Joseph's insights and language abilities and logistical prowess, designing curriculum and security for the ever growing network of pentagons, training trainers and teachers from older ex-slaves and those sympathetic to the cause including family of the ex-slaves and friends effected by the terrible enslavement in similar ways as Billy had been effected by Karen's loss of sanity, made him more valuable excluding all else but his work for the FITZ. His peripatetic lifestyle, travelling from pentagon to pentagon, organizing and training staff and greeting and guiding new residents, purchasing necessities, assuring the interiors and exteriors matched Cal's and the future FITZ residents' visions along with his security work accompanying Billy to various vendors for purchasing materials and custom made parts and guns and other things nearly matched Sam's in distance travelled. Gina more often than not accompanied him and during their visits to the sites she would advertise her massage with benefits in local massage and escort internet sites.

The other FITZ added substantially to the coffers. Like Sam, Molly sold her art which had grown in interest to buyers and gallery owners over the two and a half years since she met Sam and Anthony and had her artistic epiphany. She also did graphic art for a local Washington DC advertizing firm and brought them various FITZ enterprises as clients. Her ultra realistic drawing abilities which she had moved away from in her fine art had become an asset commercially.

Along with Miko's chemical and pharmaceutical development company, Molly created ads and pamphlerts for Billy's computer software and hardware design and development company in which Billy was the idea man and her lover Sam and her true love Anthony actualized Billy's ideas. Sam had his own company as well, which Molly created advertizing for, designing and building brilliantly efficient engines and body designs which he sold mostly to European and Asian start up car companies.

In fact her abilities as a graphic artist and a provider of new clients had given her independence in the advertizing company and allowed her to bring in her own copywriter: Calvin.

The architectural firm which employed Calvin and Doreen, the first client Molly had brought her company, benefitted greatly from the couple. Not only did they design and engineer homes and buildings that blended the practical with the unique, satisfying conservative tastes and at the same time exciting customers with unexpected and unusual, even avant garde touches that still answered the need to be comfortable in the home or business, their presence actually added customers to the roster. Prince Henry recommended the firm and specifically Calvin and Doreen to several rich and influential acquaintances. Sometimes these acquaintances shared similar agendas as Henry, but more often he steered the immoral to them. Knowing the FITZ would make sure to leave devices spying on their wealthy clients, Henry killed two birds: expanding the FITZ's income and spying on the enemy. The friends he advised to hire them he decided were above suspicion. His knack for sussing out character proved significantly wrong in at least one case.

Kat let Doreen and Calvin into Tony Brewster's new Connecticut home. Kat set up the security to the home since her business as consultant for security and alarm companies--and who better than a cat burglar to do so--had fostered her being hired as a contractor by one of the largest of those companies, and of course Henry had recommended her to Brewster. Once inside the house they designed, Calvin and Doreen performed a ritual they enjoyed immensely: consecrating a newly built and furnished home with an afternoon of fucking in as many rooms as they could. The thrill of achievement along with the daring of stealing inside and loudly screwing on several surfaces including chairs, couches, tables, floors and even beds while the homeowners were out working or shopping or going to school made for a very horny couple of hours. The final fuck with Calvin sitting on an office chair and Doreen fucking backwards on his long narrow cock, angling forward, rising and falling using her strong thighs to lift her, occurred as usual in the office where Calvin explored the client's computer. Congressman Brewster, ultra-conservative representative for Henry Miller's own district to the US Congress, Henry's most trusted politico, a former greed is good stockbroker skilled at carefully cloaked insider trading, his pockets having become even fuller through a bit of HMLI knowledge and some appreciative PACs and Special Interest Groups, had increased his wealth enough to afford the new dream house for his pretty little wife and their son and daughter.

"Ogden Lowry, there's a name that jumps out at you," grunted Cal, fucking while perusing Brewster's e-mail.

"Sounds familiar," moaned Doreen. "Oh fuck I'm close. Squeeze my nips and cum with me, lover and we'll contact Anthony."

Pushing the desk chair far enough away, he steered his big lover onto her hands and knees, gripping and twisting her teats with the force she loved when she climbed the last rungs. His slim pelvis slapped against Doreen's thick ass, positioned high with her back sharply angled downwards, her face and breasts resting on the floor so his cock ended up as deep as possible, his balls slapping against her blonde fur. Reaching around her broad backside, one hand moved from her breasts to her cunt, his middle finger strumming her clit like a thick bass string.

"Ungh," she grunted, shivering with bliss. He plunged into her convulsing cunt intensely with rapid thrusts until the friction brought forth his own grunt and his cock pumped out juice effecting his whole body as it undulated like a long narrow sheet of aluminum ten mils thick. They both loved the duet of throbs simultaneous orgasms provided.

"Good," she murmured as they descended to the floor still conjoined.

"Mm-hmm," Calvin agreed quietly.

They remained in the doggy position until his flaccid penis slipped out of her saturated vagina. Tossing a fresh towel on the chair\--they always brought a half dozen--he covered his lap with another to soak in both his and her spend that flowed from her well fucked slit. Anthony's baby face filled the monitor. They heard Molly's voice.

"Mr. Lowry's a PC client guys," Molly explained as soon as Calvin's and Doreen's familiar flushed faces entered the camera feed. "Jello flagged him. He thought it curious that a glorified flunky, a congressional gofer for several horny legislators would have the means to pay the sort of money needed to despoil a young girl. He's an heir, but minor and disowned and Jello thinks deeply closeted."

"They buy young boys too, don't they?" asked Doreen.

"Sometimes but it's pretty rare and even more expensive. Jello's saying he just wouldn't have the scratch."

"So he's a front," Calvin interpreted.

"His e-mail reveals he's a busy one," said Doreen. "And Congressman Brewster seems to be a favorite boss. He e-mailed Lowry five times last night."

"He's bidding for the Indian girl!" Molly exclaimed.

Everyone except Anthony laughed, and even Anthony smiled as he watched his fingers tap on the keyboard.

"You have to call..." Calvin began before chuckling when Billy appeared in a small square on the monitor.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"We're fine, boss," said Calvin. "Neither Harry's favorite congressman nor the Brewster family has surprised us except for the fact that Congressman Brewster has a nasty taste for raping adolescent girls. He's using a congressional aid to do his dirty work. He's bidding on the Indian girl. We thought it would make for a giant needle up Prince Hal's butt if we let the fascist know about his favorite politician."

"No," Billy decided immediately. "I'll have Miko end Chan's bids and Anthony block any others. I want the good congressman caught in flagrante delicto."

"Brilliant as usual, Boss," Calvin chuckled. "That'll put a damper on Harry's efforts to use us to his advantage."

Billy shook his head. "It'll make him stumble a moment, but he's a ruthless enough manipulator to somehow take advantage. Remember, he's got God on his side and woe unto those who dare to obstruct his righteous path. We're reaching the endgame for this first giant step towards awakening the people to the cruelty and the sick and cynical and callous oppression the ruling class of oligarchs has perpetrated for far too long. When the mess ends and the dust settles, who will be heard above the chaos? FITZ or King Henry?

"People seek simple solutions to complicated problems," Billy continued. "Consider the midterm elections where those few who voted heard only lies and voted for the most absurd liars, politicians who claimed they didn't even believe in politics or the federal government for which they had become members. The people voted against the president's stimulus packages which essentially benefitted them more than many of the better off because it sustained their lives while struggling with unemployment or insolvency and promoted loans when the banks and loaning institutions had become gun shy through arrogance and greed brought forth by the very party the people voted for with their deregulations and corrupted inspections. Purse strings of those agencies might not have loosened all that much because greed is still the bottom line for most who control the strings, but at least the institutions didn't collapse and bring down everything with them. And health care for those same gullible people..."

"Uhm boss, nice speech, but..." Doreen interrupted.

"Sorry. Preaching to the converted," Billy sighed contritely. "Get your asses out of there. Good work, all of you. We'll see you two in a few hours."

"Are we converging on the site?" asked Doreen.

"We don't know where the site will be," Billy answered. "As you know, it's always mobile. Come home and we'll organize the groups of five who will be placed around the city encircling the airport where the trail begins. We'll distribute cameras to each group. We have time. The long distance FITZ have yet to board their private jet home."


"£50,000!" Sam exclaimed, glancing at the coltish little body, soft dark skin with a golden hue, rich long black wavy hair framing a face rivaling his wife in beauty and sensuality, large copper eyes gleaming with tears, her wrists tied to the wooden arm chair arms and her ankles to the legs opening her thighs enough to view her clean white panties beneath her school girl skirt, exposed further with her struggles, the coltish body acting like a wild colt protesting being tamed. From her his glance bore anger at Miko's greedy uncle with his seemingly innocent smile and shrug. "That's nearly ten times what we discussed earlier!"

"But my son took a shine to her," Raji explained. "He wants to marry her. He's infatuated, and losing her would not only make him suffer, but me as well because he blames me for selling his future wife. Besides, she'll attract the highest bids for her beauty and her spirit. Of course you could wait another year or so for the next one. She's pretty though a little on the chubby side."

"For that kind of money, I could buy your entire harem!"

"Tell you what, I'll include Ganda in the deal. She's well seasoned and quite the cocksucker."

"So you'll be replacing two of your concubines using my money."

"Like I said, I need to placate my son. I'm planning a shopping excursion to several houses in hopes of finding a suitable young thing for my son Hari with him accompanying of course. There's little hope we'll find a girl of her caliber but..."

Sam considered this. With Raji's GPS device planted in his shoulder tracking him and listening in, the private detective in Mumbai would have even more information for the Federal Police when they came to bust up Raji's too young harem, bringing down several other slave owners. Of course he hadn't much choice in the matter. He decided to negotiate. "£25,000."

"£40,000, and you provide me with a delectable blonde from the United States."

"An unsullied blonde in the condition and the youth you demand is a rare commodity Uncle Raji. Too rare to find in a moment's notice and worth quite a lot more than the £10,000 difference."

"My point exactly. Leena's a rare jewel, the finest there is, worth every shilling."

Sam studied the girl more intimately, moving aside the panties and pressing a wetted finger inside her vulva deep enough to feel her maidenhood and unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her nascent breasts, jutting little mounds capped by dark little nipples that raised a quarter inch when he gently twisted them. The potential was there for perfect b-cups or more with brazen and, as she squirmed beneath his fondling and her sweet libidinous odor wafted from her dampening vagina in betrayal, highly sensitive nipples. Treating her like an animal with potential for prized offspring he reminded himself had to be done. Still he was glad Miko wasn't there to see this terrible horse trading. "£30,000 and a promissory note for a blonde, pictures sent for your approval."

Shaking his head, Raji looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry Sam, I don't trust you. You're a seducer by trade and quite expert at it considering you seduced my niece, a brilliant and fabulously sexy and beautiful woman. You steal women's hearts and sell them for great profit, and like any thief you can't be trusted. £50,000 and you can still have Ganda."

"Damnit, give me a moment alone. Step outside and guard the door if you don't trust me."

Raji nodded and exited the hotel suite.

Leena cringed when Sam leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry for this, sweet Leena. How could you trust me after this? But just know you'll be free in a couple days, free from Raji and a mother willing to sell your virginity despite your obvious protests and free from me if you want. I hope somehow you learn to trust me and become a friend."

He pulled a cell phone from his chest pocket and shuffled through the file of numbers until he found the one he needed. "Jordan, Uncle's demanding a king's ransom. Fifty. How soon? Good. Come to the suite as soon as you get it. Tap four times and twice." He ended the call.

"Is it worth so much, my womanhood?" squeaked Leena in a cute high voice.

"More. More than you can imagine. Enough for it to be protected and given to the man of your choice when you're ready. It's priceless, sweetie. Just its lure, it's allure will cause kingdoms to topple."

Leena squeaked out a charming giggle. "Bossman Raji is right. You are a liar, and maybe not so good as he says. A simple school girl toppling kingdoms. That's just silly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.