FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 11: PC West

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 11: PC West - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

"They're moving her, FITZwilliam," a feminine voice spoke through Billy's laptop speaker.

"Which one, FITZmolly?" Billy asked through his laptop mic.

"West Coast."

"That's good. I'm not surprised."

"Why good? Why not surprised?' asked Molly.

"Good because intelligence is weakest on the West Coast. Not surprised because, well, the girl's ... a conventional sexual attractor: blonde and busty."

"Men have no imagination," spat Molly. "But Martha said she's a feisty one. They couldn't have knocked the fight out of her already."

"Drugs," Billy figured.

"But ... the cherry popping..."

"They'll probably shoot her full of speed when they get there."

"Motherfuckers."

"Looks like they're heading towards Orange County, Boss," said Joseph through Billy's laptop.

"A charter," said Billy. "Molly, have Anthony hack the Orange County tower."

"He's in. A charter with a PC letter code has a flight plan to Las Vegas leaving in about an hour."

"Joseph?" said Billy.

"On it boss."

"I'll contact Jordan Miller," said Billy. "As soon as he confirms, I'll have you on a charter with your team. For now follow Brittney."

"Himlee's got a skyscraper in downtown LA with a heliport," Joseph interjected.

"That's going to make their conspiratorial involvement obvious," Billy pointed out.

"We're strange bedfellows for sure boss, no pun intended, and whatever the Millers get out of this will be diametrically opposed to our agenda, but at this point, we want the same thing. Let's let them know we know and let the cards fall where they may."

"That may encourage moving their agenda for our extermination a bit closer," Billy suggested.

"Then let them know what we know, at least a taste. Let them know why Prince Harry got burgled despite his supposedly impenetrable defenses, and why Jello and Gina and Anthony and I only walked away with a few collectables and baubles, all the safes had been revealed but left secured. Have Anthony e-mail the prince with a few nasty facts while you're confronting his brother."

"They'll know about the spyware," Billy argued.

"So? We got what we needed."

"But if they pull them, we won't know when they plan our extermination."

"Just make it clear if we're threatened, their empire falls."

Billy sighed. "Fuck it. You're right. And I'll confront Kat as well. It sucks having this suspicion looming over our relationship."

"She's on your side boss," said Joseph. "She's your soul mate. She needed favors the Millers could provide just like you did. She used her body when necessary just like you do."

"Asshole," Billy griped, but with humor. "Love and war," he sighed.

"Seems like," said Joseph. "I'm heading to Himlee West, boss."

"I'll call you back with Jordan's travel information," said Billy.


Pink with fury, Henry lashed out at Constance who attempted calming him by leaning over his chair and wrapping her arms around his chest, her naked chest pressing against his neck. "Leave me alone," he shouted, his right arm whipping back, the elbow slamming against her pretty face. The impact sent her sprawling onto her back on the floor, her head bouncing against it causing concussion. He ignored her.

"Jordan, you fool," he yelled into the cell phone attached to his ear. "I told you to hire someone, you cocksucking faggot. But you had to think with your scrawny little penis. You had to keep fucking that scrawny little whore, not to mention fucking that smart ass's asshole."

"What are you talking about?" Jordan whined.

"You think Daddy beating you nearly to death when your bodyguard informed him about your ... thing with the nigger boy cured you of your perversion?"

"I ... How could they know? I've kept my familial ties secret for years."

"Check your e-mail, you idiot."

Seconds later, Jordan grumbled, "I told that fucker to crop me out for publication of the wedding party photo."

"Was that before or after he fucked your ass, you pansy?"

"I ... I'll take care of him."

"It's a bit late for that."

"The deceiving cocksucker needs to learn a lesson at least."

"Whatever," Henry spat. "Take care of it later. So what do these anarcho-faggots want?"

"They ... they got a lead on the PCs on the Left Coast. They're tracking a virgin. They need me to set up a charter to fly them out of LA to Las Vegas."

"Well, at least there's some good news. But why reveal their knowledge of our presence now?"

"They need the use of the Himlee West helipad to speed the chase."

"Do it."

"So do we still ... take care of this rabble when their usefulness ends?"

"Of course. It's just going to take a little more care than we anticipated. They're still a little band of clowns, and we're still a vast empire. We'll swat them like the puny fly that they are."

"A gadfly it seems with a poisonous little bite and a quickness of flight to dodge the giant swatter," Jordan pointed out.

"You forget we know where they are entrenched. We know ... Shit!"

"What?"

"All our spycams went black except ... Motherfucker!"

"What?"

"That sick little idiot-savant nerd, his pale blank face is actually smiling into the last camera!"

"FITZanthony?"

"FITZ fucking whatever. The fucker's camera went black. Motherfucker!"

"Henry?"

"Do what they want, Jordan."

"Henry?" a quiet, frightened whisper came from the floor. "I don't feel so good."

Henry glanced angrily back at his wife, saw her pale face tinting blue laying on the floor and the swell at her tummy and remembered the incredible sex they'd enjoyed these last few days and most importantly remembered his heir.

"Remind them where they get their funding and your need to stay in the loop," Henry grumbled into the phone.

"Okay Henry."

Henry hung up and called the family physician living in a less ostentations mansion nearby. "Dr. Jacobsen," he spouted dispassionately, "I need a specialist now flown in by helicopter. My hemophiliac wife seems to be bleeding internally."


A haze, like being immersed in a giant cotton ball that somehow cohabitated within her body as well, lifted. Brittney felt the pain of the injection in her inner elbow hollow. Her eyes went wide when she discovered herself chained to a large bed on hands and knees. Coolness on her posterior suggested nakedness. The tartan skirt, going along with her white blouse to resemble a school girl kink outfit, had been pushed up and any panties had been removed.

"Nice," said the handsome middle aged man with lustful blue eyes and a gaping grin framed by impeccably coifed short brown hair, one hand reaching into her blouse to grab a dangling tit and squeezing it painfully; the other grasping his long thick cock exposed under his light blue tailored button down shirt and rubbing it aggressively. "Very nice." He tore open the blouse, sending buttons all over the bed.

Glancing from his malevolent face, she noticed men capturing the moment on both sides of the bed with digital camcorders.

"Fuck," she exclaimed in fright.

He actually slapped her mouth with his cock. "Is that any way for a proper young lady to talk?" the man scoffed, slapping his hardness against her lips again hard enough to threaten cutting by her own teeth.

"Motherfucker," she growled.

"I guess I'll need the muzzle after all," sighed the man.

Hands opened her mouth despite her struggle and a gag resembling a giant pacifier filled it. Meanwhile the man slid his face under her torso and chewed painfully on her nipples.

Relieved when he stopped, even more so when his mouth began eating her out, her scream became muffled when he bit down on her clit. She heard the handsome asshole laugh. Then the pain ended and a new one, an excruciating one began when she felt her pussy expanded beyond its capacity.

"What the fuck?" someone yelled and the pain suddenly ended. She heard four "thwacks" sounding like what she imagined shooting a crossbow might sound like, and a voice came into her ear.

"Ssh, Brittney. We've come to save you."

Opening her eyes, the mask covering the face of the woman looked like the S&M masks she'd seen in creepy movies. Immediately the mask was removed and she recognized the face, especially the scar on the face, except the woman had black hair. "You!" she hissed.

The woman smiled beautifully, her sad eyes twinkling. "My name is Gina, Brittney. That big oaf unshackling you is Joseph."

The smile on the big man she recognized as the woman's boyfriend from the bus station softened his scariness. "Hi Brittney," he said in his deep voice. "I'm sorry you had to go through all this. We'll try to make it up to you."

"You were in league with that woman that set the trap," said Brittney.

"Martha. Yes," he said. "Believe me she hated doing this to you. She hated it because she could empathize. It happened to her many years before."

"Then why..." she began, rubbing her wrists.

"I'm Josephine," smiled a petite and pretty Oriental looking girl not much older than her. "You can wear this dress and we'll explain, okay?" She laid a pale blue summer dress on the bed along with white panties small enough in her teenage mind to be acceptable.

A couple other women still in scary masks were busy. One knelt in front of a laptop, fingers flying over keys before she extracted a flash drive. The other secured plastic cuffs on the potential rapist, suggesting he wasn't dead.

"You didn't kill them?" she asked Gina, keeping her eyes focused on her as Joseph had turned his back to give her privacy while she removed her skirt and blouse and put on the panties and dress.

"No, my dear, tempting though it is," Gina explained, "that would have been counterproductive." She showed Brittney a tiny dart. "It's a very strong sedative that could put down a charging lion. They'll awake in a few hours with a nasty headache and terrible dry mouth."

Having hefted the potential rapist onto his strong shoulders, Joseph followed Brittney and Gina though a door to an adjoining suite where a young man with dark but Caucasian looking features, from India Brittney presumed, with waiter costume and a young and very pretty mulatto woman dressed for housekeeping stood over two tranquilized men. A third young man still in mask worked on a laptop in the same way the woman in the adjoining suite worked on hers. Joseph unceremoniously dumped the body into a laundry cart and the pretend staff covered him in dirty towels and linen.

"Okay. Strip guys," Joseph announced loudly.

The young man unmasked and Gina couldn't believe how beautiful he was, a cherub face with dark hair and brilliant blue eyes. His big grin actually made her gasp. Beneath his semi-formal attire, which he tossed in the cart, he wore shorts and a t-shirt, looking every bit the young tourist. His body was exquisite. Her weird attraction reminded her of someone she actually did lust after with every bit of her soul.

"Where's Riana?" she asked hating the cringe on Gina's face.

"They sent her east," Gina answered.

"East?" Brittney responded, registering glittering Las Vegas beyond the open drapes.

The faux housekeeper retrieved the discarded clothes and masks of the two women in the other suite and dumped them in the cart. She nodded at Joseph.

Joseph nodded back. "See you in a few minutes." The disguised waiter and housekeeper departed with the cart and another cart with dirty plates and silver covers.

Gina explained with sadness. "They took you to Los Angeles and Riana to North Carolina."

"They?"

With a sigh, Gina responded, "Your kidnappers. It's a long story, Brittney."

"Give me the short version," Brittney demanded, making everyone around her smile.

"Martha's right," said the beautiful young man. In fact, aside from the blonde Neanderthal Joseph, when the two young ladies, dressed like the young man in shorts and t-shirts, entered the suite, Brittney realized everyone was beautiful. And sexy. "She is feisty."

"Fuck you," Brittney grumbled.

"I hope we convince you to join the cause. I'm Randy by the way."

"I'm sure you are," Brittney retorted smugly. Everyone but her laughed. And then she laughed.

"Okay kids, let's head out," said Joseph, who, dressed like the others, revealed his thickly muscled body, muscles rippling with his every move, and despite his slight hunchback Brittney realized he approached hunkiness. She saw Gina must have thought so too, because the beautiful though scarred raven haired woman embraced him and kissed him.

"Yes sir, husband mine," said Gina. "Come children."

"But..." Brittney stuttered.

Gina took her hand and smiled sadly. "We'll explain in our suite. It's safer."

Brittney nodded and kept her hand in Gina's. It felt warm and safe, Gina radiating power in her grasp. "Yes ... mom," she said with a wry yet sad smile.


"Yes," said Brittney. "Definitely. What else is there for me? And when we rescue her, I'm the one she needs to see."

"But she won't be trained enough," said Randy sitting beside her. Already she felt comfortable with him. Perhaps his pretty, almost girlish face reminded her of the boy stars she and Riana used to crush on. More likely it was the combination of friendliness, warmth, charm and intelligence he exuded. And the fact he had not once leered at her or dwelled on her breasts. Of course she competed with beauty greater than her own.

"Randy," she said to the young man, "the last person she wants to see rescuing her is Martha. The only way she'll know she's safe is if I'm the one she sees."

"She's right, Randy," Gina said. "You can be her guard."

"But she'd be the weak link," Randy argued. "Nothing personal, Brit, but our group espouses a philosophy of attack in which every attacker must be equally capable or the effort collapses at its weakest point. Believe me, if I'm with you nothing will mar your lovely, enormously beguiling and spirited face. But that means..."

"Gina," said Joseph, multi-tasking his attention since he was in communication with Molly on Skype, "knives."

"What do you mean, my love?" asked Gina.

"It's the quickest thing to teach her," Joseph explained. "Teach her movement and knife work. The basics will enable her to protect herself." He returned to his conversation with Molly. "Go ahead."

"By the time those assholes awake and communicate our infiltration of their computers," Molly spoke from the pentagon, "Anthony will ... Yes dear? ... He's already in Joseph."

"No footprints?"

"We're talking about FITZanthony, Joseph."

"Of course," Joseph laughed. "Foolish me. So you think they'll swallow the bait?"

"Why wouldn't they?" said Billy hooked into the conversation. "Sam's got the Haj and Miko's uncle all in a twist regarding missed opportunities for money in terms of the uncle and unplucked cherries in terms of the Haj. Sam's got the greedy misogynists steaming mad about getting the dregs of the American slave market."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.