FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 4: Genius and Submission

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 4: Genius and Submission - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

The hallway led to the next of the five houses. Inside the door, Joseph found a divided space. Mostly what he saw resembled a garage with a hydraulic lift and various car parts and a large red rolling tool chest and larger tools hanging along the right wall and narrow tanks with torch attachments. Beyond the space created by a glass dividing wall quartering the space on the left side of the garage sat a massive desk surrounding a chair on three sides with several compartments filled with various small parts and screws and bolts and nuts and a smaller rolling chest for tools. An older model white Econovan rested in the middle of the space and a green, softly rounded Germanic or Scandinavian four door from the sixties with its hood propped open waited above the hydraulic lift to be worked on.

Within the glass wall section, various glass beakers and tubing aligned into a chemical manufacturing construct with a small flame boiling a yellowish liquid at the beginning and a greenish dripping liquid at the end. A petite woman in a white lab coat with long straight black hair tied into two tails sat in front of a wide computer monitor tapping away at a keyboard. A number graph changed above two images from a powerful microscope.

Billy tapped on the glass door. The woman turned towards them. She too wore a mask, this one a transparent plastic that covered her entire face. Even with the mask on, Joseph could tell she was incredibly beautiful. She rose and walked towards them, her open coat revealing a perfect little body in a tight red t-shirt and tight black shorts: proud unencumbered breasts with the slightest of bounces and curvy hips which swayed sexily without effort.

The transparency of the walls hid a small antechamber where she removed her coat and mask while a rush of air caused her thick black hair to rise toward the ceiling. She placed the jacket and mask in a transparent drawer and slid it into the space of the laboratory before she exited the antechamber.

"Hi," she smiled up at Joseph, her smile and sparkling deep brown eyes making his heart jump. Her mix of Japanese and East Asian Indian blood created deep tan skin, high cheekbones, big Asian eyes with hooded lids, a perfectly formed rounded nose, a small mouth with sexy thick, lips and a delicate thrust of chin all set in a perfectly symmetrical oval shape. "I'm FITZmichael. You can call me Miko." She raised her petite, delicate hand for him to shake.

Joseph cleared his throat. "Joseph." Hands shook. Hers pressed his with proud force.

"FITZjean invited him," explained Billy.

"That's great news. He'll help her with protection."

"And he's got a photographic memory."

Miko nodded. "Most helpful. Welcome to our crazy little world."


Stunning beauty had its problems, especially for a molecular biologist. A genius, Miko moved past men's bias against women, especially beautiful women, by creating new chemical compounds which bent and twisted and broke paradigms of what could be possible. Unfortunately, the males she worked for always took her ideas as theirs. Whether in college gaining her PhD at 22 or working for a corporation, her professor or the VP of research or the owner himself took the patent as his own. Their excuses invariably involved two things: the true source of the breakthrough wouldn't be heard, her beauty distracting the results and torturing the poor, sexless nerds who were invariably her colleagues; and she worked within a contract or an assumption that whatever she created the school or company owned.

A major flaw in her character didn't help. She loved sex. Not with any man, but with men of power, physically, financially and intellectually. It began early when her body took shape, matching the desirability of her face. An uncle, her Indian mother's brother, by far the richest on both sides of her family, owning a thriving telephone customer service business in Mumbai, visited his sister in Virginia when Miko turned 15.

Uncle Raji preferred pretty adolescents. His power allowed him to find a harem from daughters of employees he would promote if they provided them for his needs. His wife Neela shared his desires or had him provide her with adolescent boys. Their own adolescent son sampled from his father's harem, even getting to take a couple young beauties' cherries. His daughter, Sabeena however, hated them and their demeaning and perverse games. She feared for her own virginity and went out of her way to fatten herself up and to smell unwashed. She needn't have bothered. Neither her father nor her mother with her brother wanted to perform incest. Even a niece would have been taboo, except for Miko's overwhelming sexuality and beauty.

Handsome and charming and intelligent and powerful, Uncle Raji had what it took to excite Miko. Unaware of the endgame, of his intent to fuck her—boys in school and men had been leering at her for a year and she knew what they wanted, but this was her uncle—she enjoyed his company. Being always in her presence, always chatting her up, didn't bother her.

Though charming, he never needed it before to lure a teenager. They essentially had been bought. And the deflowering, readied by his wife who loved sucking virginal pussies, had been swift and painful.

Unable to find enough privacy had frustrated his need for his gorgeous niece. Both her family and his hovered around. His wife wanted nothing to do with incest and refused to help his cause. As the days passed unfulfilled, he found himself captivated by the brilliant young beauty's conversation. He began to like the delay, the slow seduction.

Finally he figured out a way to gain privacy. A company who utilized his customer service business had an R and D laboratory in Silver Springs. He set up an interview and tour of the facilities for Miko. Though not a part of the plan, Miko's infectious excitement and her abundantly clear genius impressed the man they met so much he offered her a scholarship program to develop her to be one of the company's scientists. It made Raji proud to be her uncle.

Afterward they headed to a hotel in downtown DC where he ordered champagne and caviar to celebrate. After imbibing--two glasses made her woozy--he made his move. He tossed her petite body on the bed, shoved a hand under her skirt and onto her pussy, and kissed her hard.

Breaking the kiss, she shouted, "Wait!"

He grumbled, "I've waited long enough!"

Dodging his lips, she whispered, "We can make this good for both of us."

He looked at her suspiciously. "You won't run?"

"I like you, Uncle."

"So you knew I wanted you?"

"No. Not like this. Being my uncle and all and so sweet with me ... This was always your intention?"

"Yes."

She scooted away from his kiss and kicked away his hand. Instead of running though, she pounced on him, laying him on his back. "You gave me fantasies too, Uncle." She pressed her groin against his hardness and rubbed. "I think you're sexy." She began unbuttoning his shirt. "You don't have to rape me."

"Okay," he sighed. "Could I see your body?" He reached behind her and took hold of her dress's zipper. She nodded and he unzipped.

She didn't need a bra. Her firm young breasts the size and shape of pears hung from her dark, curvaceous torso. No waif, she had a springy soft layer of fat. He followed her smooth sides to her waist where the dress stopped further motion. She stood over him on the bed and stepped out of her dress, tossing it on the floor. Her tight white panties surprised him. Dampness at the crotch made them nearly transparent. He could see the crease of her vagina and a whisper of darkness above it. Had he ignored the odor of her pleasure? Or had it always been there? "Yes, my darling Uncle, you turn me on too."

Slapping away his hands when they approached her breasts, she knelt over him and finished unbuttoning his shirt. Her hands slid over his sleek, hairless torso, palms rubbing his nipples. They travelled lower and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

"Butt up," she ordered, pulling the pants and jockeys down and off. While there, she removed his thin black socks.

Her taut nipples, small and sensitive, slid along his sparsely hairy legs until her face looked up at his cock. One thing young virgins could be thankful for, it had relatively small height and girth. Her hand grasped it. "Interesting," she said while her fingers explored the texture. "What should I do with this?" she asked him cutely, kissing the glans.

Familiar territory for Raji, he instructed her in fellatio. Not surprising, she learned quicker than any of his other girls. Too quickly in fact, as he suddenly couldn't hold back. "I'm cumming!" he warned her. "Fill your mouth and swallow."

His pleasure contorting his face thrilled Miko. To bring him to crisis nearly made her cum. The strange and unappetizing flavor and texture filling her mouth could be ignored because of the powerful change in his face, his eyes bugging, his mouth tight, his moaning turning to a grunt, his dark complexion reddening.

"Did I do good, Uncle?" smiled Miko.

"Amazing," he replied.

Miko giggled.

"Lie down my sweat niece and let me taste your delectable body."

He kissed her lips and neck and lingered on her breasts. His fingers slid into the groove just below her pubis. He strummed her surprisingly large clit. His other hand and his mouth manipulated her nipples which proved intensely sensitive. The already damp pussy lifting into his strokes flooded with a new abundance of natural lubricant. She panted silently until the orgasm threatened and she elongated, "Fuck!" until it overcame her and she stiffened and went breathless for a moment.

"You better have a rubber," she muttered.

"Are you safe?" he sighed.

"No. You?"

"Alright." He got out of bed and searched through his soft brief case until he found the package of condoms. "I wanted to feel you naked the first time, but I would have withdrawn and put one on," he claimed as he rolled on the off white prophylactic.

"I'm taking no chances, Uncle."

"Smart girl," he said.

"Genius," replied Miko. They chuckled.

He climbed between her thighs.

"Be gentle with me," she said.

"I ... Perhaps you should take charge." He rolled onto his back.

Using his glans like he had used his fingers, she rubbed her clit until it restored her plateau, his fingers squeezing her nipples helping. Finally she placed the glans between the puffy lips and descended. Soon she felt the pain. "Fuck it," she said and plummeted all the way down. "Ow!"

He chuckled, amazed at her bravery. She consistently amazed him. "I could have done that."

She chuckled too through her pain. He lifted his head and nudged her shoulders towards him until their mouths met. His fingers continued twisting and pulling her nipples. She carefully lifted an inch or two and pushed down. A few seconds later she tried again. Pleasure slowly melted the pain. She kept the motion, rising higher each time. When she fell, her pubic bone crushed his. It added to the overcoming of soreness. Slowly the friction began to thrill her with greater and greater intensely. Jolts of pleasure, like currents of electricity began building beyond anything she had felt before, making her pant loudly. Panting became quiet squeals emerging at the pace of the fuck.

He loved her surprisingly substantial round butt cheeks and moved his hands to hold them, feeling the musculature beneath working. His mouth took over pleasuring her nipples, lips sucking, teeth nipping.

Eventually the friction of her tight cunny proved too much for Raji. He took over the fuck, arching up and relaxing at a frantic rate until he held her firmly against him and filled the condom. His eyes shut throughout the building and explosion of orgasm. When they opened, they looked directly at the most beautiful face he ever saw smiling gloriously down on him.

"Was it good, Uncle?" she asked, not dwelling on her own lack of orgasm. The blissful build had been incredible, and watching and feeling him cum pleased her nearly as much.

"Amazing," he answered.

"I'm glad. No more though. I'm pretty sore," she told him, easing off his deflating penis and flopping onto her back. She turned and rested her delectable body along his side and kissed him gently. "Better than rape, hunh?"

"Much," he said.

"You expected to, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"You're not though. Why?"

Without regret, he confessed his and his wife's lifestyle. "At least she prepares them," commented Miko. He shrugged.

Later she asked about his son and daughter, her cousins. "Hari joins in. I mean he gets to sample from the harem. Sabeena avoids it."

"I can tell. You wouldn't fuck her."

"Never, even if she tried to look pretty. We're not into incest."

"What about me?"

"I ... You're so beautiful and so sexy, I couldn't resist."

"I'm glad." She kissed him. "I'm not harem material."

"Of course not."

They kissed again. It lingered and brought him an erection. "I'm sore like I said, but I'm not ready to end this." She straddled his face and practiced felatio. He studied her tender young cunny visually and then with mouth and tongue. Her pleasure built until she came. After recovering, she concentrated more fully on her task until she swallowed his cum.


Raji's daughter resisted returning to India with her decadent parents. Miko's parents adopted her. Sabeena figured out what her father had done to her cousin and couldn't believe Miko loved it. Being a genius, Miko convinced her cousin sex could be fun, not a game of domination. They played in bed together, Miko sneaking off with her mother's dildo and deflowering her cousin. She turned her into a beauty and watched her attract young beaux, her sluttiness hidden by her choices of thankful and prodigious nerds. Miko even envied her, wishing she could be less choosy to satisfy her lust.

Except for a disastrous ménage à trois involving an exceedingly grateful nerdy beau and the two cousins—Miko's beauty and perfect body took almost exclusive focus of the teen away from her cousin causing a brief split in their friendship and Miko didn't find the experience all that pleasurable anyway—Miko had no sexual relationships with a male for a couple years. The drought ended towards the end of her Junior/Senior year. Having tested out of the final year's requirements, she prepared for college. It meant revisiting the R and D laboratory to finalize the scholarship.

Actually nothing required her to visit. Paperwork and discussions normally happen over the phone or via mail or fax. Beauty and innate sexiness made the difference.

George Melcher, the supervisor of R and D who Miko impressed kept in touch with her. He invited her for visits every couple months. Her mother accompanied her the first time to cosign a confidentiality agreement making the family legally responsible for any divulging of proprietary research. After that, Miko either took a bus or, when she became sixteen, drove the brand new Miata--her rich uncle generously gave it to her for her birthday--into the city, staying the night at a comfortable motel a couple blocks from the building which George via the company paid for.

Though the thought entered his mind often in her presence, George never pushed their odd friendship into the sexual realm. Such pushing wouldn't have succeeded anyway. He wasn't her type, more like a grown up version of Sabeena's type. But along with discussions and visits to the labs, they flirted, both enjoying the lightness of it.

However during her last visit, the VP of R and D happened to cross her path. Bram Collingsworth--thirty, tall, heavy, proud, the middle son of Nigel Collingsworth, CEO of Business International which owned the lab, groomed to replace his father when the father retired--as soon as he spied that Asian vision in the company of his Lieutenant, called George into his office after she left.

"Tell me about her," he commanded his subordinate. Though cagey and subtle with his equals, Bram tended to lead with a lead foot, although those who questioned his commands with backbone and intelligence he welcomed. They had to have the courage to do so. George's rise came from his brave and careful questioning.

"She's barely seventeen, boss."

"You two seem close."

"We're friends I guess."

"If Alisa hadn't captured your soul..."

George sighed and shrugged. "She's out of my league. I'd be tempted even with my successful marriage, but Miko's not interested in that from me."

"But she's just a girl."

"She's a certified genius, boss. It's like talking to an MIT graduate only a lot more fun. And we've got her."

"What do you mean?"

"We're paying for her schooling, a full scholarship, housing, the whole nine yards. It'll be worth every penny getting her doing research for us. She's going to make us a ton of money. She's already helped make us a bundle."

"How?"

"She loves looking at our research and examining our labs. Her mind ... It's remarkable. She looks at things differently than anyone I ever met. Because her perspective is so unique, she spots walls old habits or conventions create and reveals their silliness."

"Next time she visits, bring her to my office."

"That would be perfect actually. Your signature finalizing the scholarship will guarantee no impediments."

"Good. Give me a heads up. I want my day free. And my evening."

"She's seventeen."

"I want her." Bram brought forth his full intimidating force.

"I..."

"You what?"

"I hope she won't hate me."

"George?"

"Yes boss?"

"I don't give a fuck."

"Right."


George always met her in the lobby, so when a tall, leggy brunette dressed in an expensive and attractive skirted business suit which accentuated her subtle curves greeted her with a professional smile and ordered her to follow her, Miko was confused.

"Where's George?" she asked the back of the secretary's head.

"You're meeting his boss."

"Cool. Uhm ... Is George... ?"

"He's fine. Nothing's changed."

"Good."

The elevator to the top of the five story building seemed to take forever. The secretary silently scrutinized her. Finally she said brittley, "You're really quite beautiful."

"Thanks," smiled Miko. "You're lovely as well."

In silence, the secretary led her to an elegant dark walnut door. "Go on in. The boss is waiting."

Miko nodded and turned the brass handle. Smiling nervously at the man, she knew what he wanted. She felt the power of his gaze when encountering him in the hallway during her last visit. Unlike any other gaze, it struck home. Butterflies emanated from her groin. They returned, only increasing from a few flutters to a swarm. Steadying herself, she bravely stared back into his small arrogant eyes, never losing her smile. Her uncle had loved her smile.

"You wanted to see me?' she asked.

The big man stood from his high back leather chair and walked around his large cherry wood desk. Physically and psychologically he towered a foot and a half over the petite beauty. Her hand disappeared in his when they shook.

"You can call me Bram," he boomed quietly.

"Miko. Nice to meet you."

Gesturing towards a dark burgundy leather sofa, he nodded, "Yes. Have a seat."

As intended, his weight and hers pressing down on the cushions almost equalized their height. He knew he intimidated. At 6'6" and weighing 250 pounds, his sturdy body had shifted downwards a bit since his days as fullback for Yale, but he considered himself fit. And though others might view his big round face and too small ears and wide set beady eyes and overly thick chin as a less than handsome combination if they dared speak of it to him, he'd disagree. He considered himself handsome. Though not a ladies man, he managed to pursue and capture the women he found interesting, including his statuesque blue blood wife and a couple mistresses. In the bedroom he preferred them to be equals. Thus he avoided his usual dominant positioning of boss over employee with this ripe young beauty. Truth be told, her beautiful face and sexy little body almost intimidated him as much as his large presence intimidated her.

Together, leaning over the coffee table in front of them, they finalized the scholarship, Miko bringing the acceptance and letter of intent to Princeton, along with her final grades and test scores from high school. After over an hour of sitting close, a careful intimacy set in. When their sides first touched, he tended to shy away more than she did. Gradually the distance between bodies ceased to exist. Bran had a steady hard-on and Miko's juices saturated her panties.

He tried adjusting his formidable dagger when he stood to walk over to the desk and call his secretary in. Miko could see its form press out conspicuously despite his attempt. A flash of nerves shivered inside her thinking what the weapon would do to her small sheathe.

"Elizabeth, get everything copied," he ordered the elegant secretary. Once she left, he grabbed a large envelope and brought it back to the couch. Sitting close, he dropped the envelope in front of Miko, his big hand reaching around her and ending up on her shoulder.

"What's this?' asked Miko.

"Open it."

Inside she found plane tickets and a sheet with hotel reservation information and a ticket and pamphlet to a convention for commercial research scientists in San Francisco beginning in less than a month. Also a check had been cut for two thousand dollars.

Bram explained, "It's mad money so you can enjoy the city without borrowing from your parents."

"It's more than mad. It's insane."

"Miko, George told me you've already given us some most beneficial insights. The benefits have probably out grossed all the money we shell out for you to become trained and become a scientist here. And the fact that George likes you and I've found you a delight makes it a sort of token of our affection as well."

She paged through the convention information, excited. Finally she put it down and sat on Bram's big lap and hugged him and kissed him. The unexpected reaction, especially the kiss, startled Bram. His eyes widened when the brief meeting of lips ended. He stared into her gorgeous eyes, grasped her narrow waist and pressed her against him for a much longer kiss.

The knock at the door caused Miko to bounce from his lap, his hands aiding the escape. She settled quickly a foot from the boss by the time the secretary entered. Despite their attempt, a sour look on the secretary's face countering her usual loveliness told of her guess. Flushed faces and Miko's strong libidinous perfume couldn't be missed.

"Thanks, Elizabeth. Go on home."

"Yes boss," she mumbled, shooting daggers at the teenager and trying not to shoot them at Bram. When she shut the door behind her, Miko giggled. Bram joined in with a hearty laugh.

"Do you plan to stay in the city?" he asked her.

"I thought I'd drive home."

"Nonsense. Traffic will be a bear." From his inner jacket pocket he extracted a key card inside a slip cover with the room number. "George told me you stay at the Marriott sometimes. This evening you should celebrate in style."

Miko giggled, reminded of her uncle's idea of celebration. "You don't happen to have a second key?"

"Uhm, yes."

"Let me call home. I need permission to stay overnight. Besides, I want to ask them about this trip."

"Will they be okay with it?"

"You might have considered that before shelling out money for me."

"George figured your ambition would make it happen. If not..." he worried.

Miko giggled. "They'll be excited for me. I've been pretty independent since before my teenage years. Mom and Dad both work. Can I use your phone?"

"Of course. Press 9."

The lack of enthusiasm from Miko's mom startled her. Her mom explained with a sigh, "You're growing up too fast, honey. Too soon you'll be out on your own and not here with me and your dad."

"We'll talk about it when I get home tomorrow," Miko replied impatiently.

"Yes, alright. Sabeena wants to talk to you."

"Mom, I'm kind of busy ... Hey Sabeena."

"Hey cousin. Hold on a second."

"Sabeena, I don't have time ... Sabeena?"

A couple seconds later her cousin returned to the line. "I wanted to be private."

"I have to go."

"You remember Todd's brother Donnie?"

"Don Oldham, the class president..."

"And Homecoming King and starting quarterback and valedictorian."

"Last year."

"He's home from college and he wants to see you. We'll double date."

"When?"

"I thought when you get back from the city..."

Gritting her teeth, Miko kept herself from yelling, "Tonight?" She glanced fearfully at Bram, hoping he wouldn't see her as she was, a seventeen year old girl. His rapt attention startled her and made her giggle. He liked her being a kid.

"I told you me and Todd had a date. It's serendipitous that Don's interested in you. It has to be tonight."

"Sorry cousin, no can do."

"What! This is Mr. Stud himself! You can't..."

Miko gathered herself together to excuse herself. "I'm staying in the city tonight, and..."

"By yourself? Hey, how about we come to you. We'd have all that privacy in the fancy motel and..."

"Right, mom would let you spend the night with Todd in a hotel room."

"Shit, you're right. But I thought you planned on heading home and celebrating with your parents."

"George noticed how tired I looked and booked a room for me," Miko lied smoothly. "It's a relief actually what with Friday afternoon traffic. Besides, I plan on visiting the Smithsonian tomorrow. There's a cool new exhibit, and..."

"Hey I know. We'll meet you there. I'll pretend to go by myself, but ... And maybe you could convince George to let you stay an extra night. Then we could really celebrate."

"Just a second." Miko put her hand over the phone.

Bram leaned against her, pressing his hot firmness against her lower back and mashed the mute button. His looming presence and obvious excitement made her tingle. "She can't hear you now," he explained.

"Thanks. Would it be possible to extend the room for another night?"

"Of course. I'll arrange it when I swing by later."

"You're not going to ... Of course not. Appearances." He nodded. She placed her hand at the back of his neck luring his big face to hers and kissing him soundly. "You'll come help me celebrate though."

"The evening is ours, my dear."

"I take it you're not expected home for awhile."

He kissed her again. "I'll meet you in an hour. I'll send room service with fine celebratory food and champagne about the time I arrive. Sound good?"

She kissed him in reply. "You're going to tell me what excuse you gave your wife." He looked wary. She took his big hand and placed it on her perfect belly. With a lusty voice that sent tingles to the place in him she wanted them sent, she murmured into his ear, "I like the way you handle things, boss."

Pushing the mute button, she told Sabeena to meet her at noon in front of the information kiosk. Then she asked to speak to her mom. Once the permission had been granted with a twinge of reluctance on the mother's part, the call ended.

"Eee," Miko squeaked when Bram effortlessly plopped her butt on the desk, his body between her thighs. Her dress moved up to her hips, revealing her sodden white panties. "Bram," she moaned. "Have you had Elizabeth here?"

"A few times when she's in heat," murmured Bram into her ear which he gently bit.

"So she has to seduce you?"

"She likes the thrill of fucking the boss. It's always on the desk."

"Like this?"

"It starts this way, but she prefers leaning over it."

"To get the full effect. Let's not then."

But lust commanded him. He grabbed her panties by the gusset, pressed her onto her back and whipped them off. The friction stung her momentarily. His thick fingertip circled her swollen lips. "So small," he moaned. "Are you a virgin?"

"No," Miko groaned. "But if you push it in now, it'll feel like it or worse. Is that what you want?"

"I want you."

"I want you too, Bram. Couldn't we make it good, I mean really good, for both of us?"

"I want you."

"Anticipation is a formidable preamble to great sex," she said, her small fingers pressing on his lips. "You said you'll meet me later. There'll be a bed and champagne and a full evening. You want me waiting for you, wanting you?"

"Shit," he said, plopping down on his chair.

She got off the desk, straightened her dress, leaned over him and kissed his hot forehead. "See you in an hour," she smiled. Gathering her papers and shoving them into her back pack, she stopped at the door. "I can't wait. You can keep the panties as a reminder that I'm interested too," she winked and disappeared.

"Incredible," spoke Bram quietly, shaking his head. Breathing deep breaths filled with her scent, the damp undies held at his chin, he somehow calmed down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.