Husband for Hire - Cover

Husband for Hire

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Chapter 1: In the beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the beginning - An unfaithful housewife offers to rent out her husband to a friend for a weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

Terry nodded, and Tara felt a deep sense of happy contentment as down between her legs, she felt Terry shuffle closer ... His slightly hairy legs brushing against her soft and shaven legs causing caused her to giggle a little as he arranged himself between her thighs...

After a moment or two of awkward shuffling, Tara felt his cock press firmly against her swollen pussy lips. She whispered,. "Now darling, " knowing that he was kind enough to await her signal, and she gave a little gasp the head of his cock pushed its way inside of her, and then stopped briefly.

Terry began slowly and gently, fucking her with just the head of his cock. Tara winced a little as he stretched her tight pussy a bit, but her unusual amount of

lubrication made it surprisingly easy for him as long as he took his time.

It was almost as though Terry's cock were pushing in, and becoming part of her.

Tara let out a long sigh, and quickly sucked in air as she felt him push himself farther into her with every stroke. Terry leaned over and planted his lips on hers, as he started moving deep inside her - every stroke of his cock seeming to find hidden depths inside her

Terry smiled down at her and nodded, trying not to break his concentration, lest he cum too soon. She could now feel his lower body pressing close to her, as he tried to push all of his cock into her tight, grasping pussy. Terry reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands, and she moaned happily. Tara raised her buttocks a little higher, and moved her hips slightly locking her legs round his hips so that she could feel his deeply buried cock press against her inner walls in ways that it normally

wouldn't.

"I wish I was married to you Tara " he whispered quietly, as he remained perfectly still, just letting me control their moment. "In a way you are darling I never have sex with Tony any more since I met you. I only want you..."

Tara giggled a little as she spoke, she glanced up at him, and saw his expression.

"Oh Terry you make me feel so good " She said, gasping as she felt Terry's body tense up. The warmth emanating from his cock almost ready to fill her waiting pussy, suddenly becoming hot. She could feel Terry's cock pulsing and throbbing inside her, and she could see the sudden panic cross his face, as she sensed he was about to shoot his baby seed deep inside her waiting womb. But she felt her body respond almost simultaneously, as she too went into spasm after spasm of ecstasy, joining him, as their bodies locked together in mutually expressed love and passion. Their lips locked in a long passionate kiss.

As she looked at the clock and gasped "You will have to go sweetheart, Tony will be home soon, and you must be gone by then."

"Can't I wait and tell him that you are leaving him?"

"No way Terry dear, I will tell him when the time is right."

Tara was a very confused lady, she had met Terry at the local supermarket when he had helped her load her packages in the boot of her car. One thing had led to another, and now his visits to her were a regular Wednesday and Friday happening. But she really knew very little about him.

Tony meanwhile, was driving home from the office his mind trying desperately, as it had done for some weeks trying to unravel what had gone wrong with his marriage. They had been so happy, and then suddenly Tara had insisted in moving into the spare room to sleep. He had made up his mind that today he wanted answers, and tonight he was going to have a showdown with Tara to get at the truth...

On arriving home he found a note on the kitchen table

"Gone to keep fit darling, dinner in the oven Love T.

That note confused him even more, this was typical Tara, in all other respects she was the perfect loving wife. They rarely argued and she kept the house clean,, but they never went out together any more. She always seemed to have a good reason...

In the Sauna after the keep fit class that night Tara sat talking to her friend Chloe, who was a Regional Sales Rep for a well known firm of Cosmetic Manufacturers with a world wide sales base. Chloe was a lovely slim winsome blonde, but tonight she seemed a little depressed, and as they talked the reason came out, when she said "I have just been nominated as the top Salesperson in the Region and I have been awarded a long weekend for me, and my husband, at the Grand in Brighton. next weekend.:

"But you don't have a husband any more. "Tara said.

"I know, but what can I do?. The company think I am married, in fact they insisted I had to be married to get the job in the first place. I have never told them I am divorced."

"Ouch nasty one! "Tara replied.

"I don't even have a boyfriend I can take."

"I could lend you mine. as you are such a good friend."

"You are not serious - are you?.".

"I wasn't, but it sounds like a good idea to me, and it may just be possible." Tara said, as she suddenly thought that with Tony out of the way, she could have Terry in her bed, all to herself for the whole weekend.

"Then Chloe said " I would give anything just to go and have that weekend."

"How much?. "Well honey how much would you pay if I rent you my husband - you know he is quite a hunk."

"If you are serious Tara it would be worth at least a couple of hundred pounds and all expenses paid."

Tara said facetiously, "No honey from Friday morning to Monday evening has to be worth a lot more than that."

"Yes Tara you are right of course. How about five hundred and no restrictions?"

"Ok It's a deal, I will let you know if he is free tomorrow morning.".

To Chloe it seemed like a good deal ... She had always envied Tara being married to a man like Tony, and she did say no restrictions...

On arriving home that night Tara flung herself into Tony's arms. " Oh darling I am so lucky to have a husband like you - you are so patient with me, and all my silly foibles."

She took Tony by surprise. "What brought that on?

"Nothing darling, I was just talking to Chloe Maddox, you know that sexy blonde rep who comes to see me occasionally, and she has to miss a free weekend, for being the top saleswoman of the region, because she has not got a husband. I told her I would lend you to her, but I did not think you would even consider it?

"And just suppose I did what would you do with yourself?" Tony replied as his mind thought about a what a weekend with the sexy Chloe would be like...

"Oh, I suppose I would go and see Mummy. You mean that you would consider it?"

"I might, tell me more?"

"Well you would have to pretend that you are Freddie Maddox and take your dinner jacket, but that would be all I suppose. Is a lot of dancing and a boat trip and everything.,".

Tonys current disenchantment with his marriage, and the thought of a weekend in the company of the glamorous Chloe made him think seriously of the implications. Then he heard himself say.

"Why not darling, if you really don't mind, it could be fun."

Tara immediately got on the phone and rang Chloe. He's all yours sweetie, have a good time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Friday morning arrived, and Chloe and Tony set off for the station. As soon as they were out of sight a car arrived with Terry Tara's lover all set for a sexy weekend.


The company had provided Chloe and her husband with First Class travel, and on the journey Tony and Chloe talked, and although they had known each other previously when Chloe visited their home to see Tara. On the journey they really clicked, they did not discuss the extent of their relationship, for the weekend, The thought of sleeping with each other, was on both their minds but not spoken about. But to both of them the thought was rather exciting...

At Brighton to their surprise, a Chauffer driven car was waiting for them, and they were whisked away to the hotel. At the hotel they were given the Honeymoon suite on the top floor. There were flowers and champagne waiting in the room for them. Tony looked at the large double bed, and wondered just how far he was expected to go, although with Chloe he had no reservations, but he did not really want anything to get back to Tara, but as an afterthought he realised that he really did not care anymore...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.