Convergence - Cover

Convergence

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mark and Kari consider joining the junior executive ranks at J.A.M. Aluminum, which means Kari would become part of EPOD, an executive 'perk' for senior VPs. This story closes the gap, so to speak, between the stories "A Chance to Advance" and "Insomnia," both of which were written by the great Vulgus, one of the kings of this genre of writing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

[Author's Note: The EPOD Saga Continues, inspired by the characters created by, and used with the permission of Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance" and "Insomnia." Warning--spoiler information!]

"Three weeks," Mark Dunham answered the question posed to him that morning with a smile that seemed to light up his whole being. "But it seems like we've known each other forever," he continued. He turned to gaze with loving eyes on his new bride. Until their civil ceremony two days before, she had been Kari French.

Kari Dunham returned his smile with one of her own, reflecting both adoration and--not so unusual in newlyweds and young lovers--a touch of sexual expectation that everyone in the room recognized easily. The light touches they had been giving each throughout the morning only served to reinforce the message--these two were hot for each other.

Their hosts during their stay in Middlebury, Gregg and Amanda Collins were both pleased and amused at the obvious intensity of the young couple. The very visible love shown in the couple's expressions, body motions around each other, and low-level murmuring together showed all those assembled that the newlyweds obviously wanted to conclude the business at hand here quickly. One could easily tell that they just wanted to retire upstairs to the bedroom as soon as possible, so they could fuck each other silly. It was as if a sexy movie were playing out across their faces in front of everyone.

Mark and Kari had crashed here upon their arrival late the previous night, flying in from the city where they were living. Mark had retrieved Kari from her now former work place on her last day of employment two days before. They not only wanted to be together during Mark's interview for a position as a junior vice president at J.A.M. Aluminum, but to enjoy each other's company as only newlyweds could.

It helped that the president of the company, Mr. Morris, had insisted that Mark bring Kari along for the interview weekend visit. There were some things about the job that involved her as well, although Mr. Morris had been rather circumspect about details until they could speak face-to-face; thus, the gathering at the Collins house this morning.

"We met under some ... unusual circumstances, and ended up falling in love almost overnight. I asked her to marry me after knowing her for only three days," Mark went on, smiling--beaming actually--at Kari first before looking around at the others. He received approving nods from the men and several oh-that's-so-romantic sweet smiles from a few of the ladies present.

He shot a quick glance in Amanda Collins' direction and saw the knowing look in her eyes. Reddening slightly, he looked down quickly at the table as he reached for his cup, taking a quick sip of coffee. His instant of embarrassment passed quickly, though.

To see these folks in this very intimate, friendly setting, Mark could not help but believe that he could easily feel a sort of kinship. It was almost as if he had known them all his life even though they had only been introduced just over an hour-and-a-half earlier. They were so friendly and so real that he immediately felt right at home with these folks.

Oddly, even though he was acutely aware of the status of these folks gathered around him, Mark found it difficult to discern easily from their appearances and easy-going manner that these were some of the most powerful and successful business people in the community and, in fact, all of Vermont. Well--of course--the house in which they were gathering might have been a tip-off, as it easily topped a couple of million.

Seated directly across the medium-sized transparent acrylic table from Kari and Mark were Mr. Morris, the president of J.A.M. Aluminum--a multimillionaire businessman who had more than doubled the size of his father's company since taking over the reins almost two decades before--and his wife, Helen. She was a beautiful brown-haired, hazel-eyed lady in her late thirties who spoke with a soft Southern accent. Though she and Mr. Morris--who insisted that Mark call him Mo--were each sharing a second marriage, they reflected a mutual intensity of love that almost made them seem like the newlyweds here, instead of Mark and Kari.

Now that he thought about it, looking around slowly, Mark thought he detected something deeper among ALL the other couples at the table than just the usual we're-comfortably-married look.

The other guests at the brunch were some of the junior vice presidents and one senior vice president of J.A.M. Aluminum and their wives--all of whom, in other settings, unkind people might have referred to as 'trophy wives.' This was because of the exquisite beauty among all of them and their undeniable sexual allure.

Except that there again were those obvious threads of a deeper emotion that were almost visible--almost tangible in the air above them in the morning light that put lie to the idea of just simple business and bed-warming duties as the firm ties in these marriages. These couples were so obviously very much in love, and wanted everyone who saw them to have no doubt about that fact. And even though Madison Scott was unaccompanied, but having arrived with Jeff and Carol Mitchum, she radiated affection for her friends and their mates that was intense as well.

Clockwise around the clear round table from Helen Morris were junior vice president Brad Pittman and his wife, Jan--she being a pretty redhead around twenty-two--and giving off a very strong aura of assurance, almost as if she were the one truly in charge here professionally as well as socially--with Brad being a couple of years older than she.

Then there were Carol and Jeff Mitchum, the only senior VP and his wife present--both in their early thirties, with Carol coming off as a very personable, while slightly ditzy blonde. Jeff seemed to appear very relaxed and comfortable, yet mysteriously amused during this whole gathering. It was as if he were anticipating something unusual to occur at any minute.

Next was Madison, a striking brunette in her early thirties, sitting between Jeff and Kari--recently divorced from former junior VP Carl Scott. She was seemingly 'joined at the hip' with her friend Carol Mitchum.

Counter-clockwise, on the other side from Mr. Morris were Mark's friends Gregg Collins--at twenty-six, already a junior VP and reputedly an engineering marvel--and Amanda. She was Gregg's dark blonde twenty-three-year-old partner in life, with a knowing gleam in her eyes. For some reason Amanda preferred to be called Mouse even though her sultry beauty left Mark believing she was anything BUT mousey.

Next to her sat another junior VP, Dean Steadman, who was in his mid-thirties--independently wealthy in his own right, since, as had been mentioned in the conversation earlier, he could afford a house in this neighborhood--and his blonde wife Andrea--called 'Andi' by everyone. It turned out that she was very much younger than Dean. She amazed both Kari and Mark when she informed them she was actually only seventeen, though she looked to be a very hot twenty-three. That had to be an interesting story, Mark mused.

Next to Andi sat Mike Clarke, another late-twenties junior VP. And sitting between Mike and Mark was--oh, my God, she's almost gorgeous beyond belief--Mike's twenty-four-year-old wife Chastity. Called "Chaz" by the others, she had shoulder-length brown hair and dazzling green eyes. She could have easily posed for Playboy or any other men's publication while having the whole male world drooling and stumbling over their tongues to satisfy her slightest whim.

Kari had noticed Mark's eyes bugging out at Chaz as they had been introduced earlier. She had subtly squeezed his hand with one of her own, and brushed the beginnings of a bulge in his pants with the other. She wanted to remind him silently of the potential pleasures closer at hand--as well as the unmistakable possibility of penalty later on if he didn't reserve his lustful looks for his new bride.

As relaxed, friendly, and accepting as everyone was being, Mark still did not really feel comfortable enough to go into the really strange details of his and Kari's meeting. He had only just met these people with whom he and Kari were sharing a wonderful Saturday morning brunch. Well, he had known Gregg Collins professionally in engineering circles for quite a while, and had met Mouse about six months before.

Mark glanced briefly at Mouse, a real beauty--Gregg was truly blessed to have met and married her--who had what could only be called a sage smile on her beautiful lips as she looked at him and Kari. Hoping to forestall any further details until he got to know the others better, Mark simply continued the thought from his previous comment. "Mouse and Gregg know a bit about the circumstances of our, uh ... unusual meeting and brief courtship."

And about the sexual crisis that forced me to call Mouse, he thought to himself. He had called frantically asking--in fact, begging--for a referral to Gregg's brother, Gary, the psychologist, who helped out during that critical time in Kari's life a few weeks ago. He squirmed uncomfortably as the fingers of Kari's hand gently interlaced with his.

At the same time, he nudged her foot with his. He had noticed her knees beginning to drift apart slightly under the transparent table, causing her skirt to move above her knees. I guess we still need some work on recognition and control of her flashing urges, he thought. It still turns me on like crazy when she deliberately tries to show off her pussy, but there are some times when it is totally NOT appropriate, his mind went on. Like now--when I am being interviewed for a job--and an executive position at that!

Though he did not realize it, the movement of his leg during his light foot touch correction under the transparent acrylic table, followed by the move of Kari's knees back to a more respectable position did not go unnoticed by Mouse Collins. Mouse cleared her throat and smiled with a natural warmth that spoke of her true concern.

With no intent to embarrass anyone, she said, "Mark, I want you to know that you can trust everyone at this table implicitly. Several of us also have ... unusual stories that brought us together. We all share an even more unusual story together that I hope you and Kari can hear as the morning progresses without judging us too harshly.

"I hope that, when you hear it, we don't end up scaring the two of you off. Gregg and I have known you for awhile. And having met Kari last night and gotten to know her better this morning--and I think she's just a darling, by the way--I believe that you two were meant to be part of us here at J.A.M. and part of our family."

Family, thought Mark. Did she really mean to use that term? Nevertheless, he could begin to feel like the people seated around this table were, in fact, a family of sorts. He envied that level of intimacy that they gave off. Mark began to relax a little more and looked adoringly once again at his new bride. If he and Kari could be part of what amounted to a family support system while they worked through Kari's ... condition ... that would be wonderful.

Kari returned his look with one that spoke wordlessly of an intense love, tinged with something else that the rest--notably Jan Pittman--just could not quite grasp immediately. But something was there besides young love, all right. Jan sensed it and hoped that whatever it was would not turn out to be at odds with the subject of the conversation that was about to follow.

She had gone over it in her mind for a couple of days. Jan was hoping this young couple would hear and accept what, to most folks, would seem absurd and totally out of the question, professionally, personally, and morally.

Jan had briefly consulted her good friend and mentrix Midge Burton the day before about how to present her pitch. Midge, the wife of one of J.A.M. Aluminum's other senior vice presidents, David Burton, had chuckled and assured her that if she handled this interview and presentation at least half as well as she had the ones with Chaz Clarke and Dean Steadman and his 'child-bride' Andi, then she would do fine.

The conversation this morning had been light and friendly around the wonderful brunch that Katerina--Gregg's and Mouse's housekeeper, cook, and evidently good friend--had served them before she had departed. The executives and wives had smiled (in fact, the men had all seemed to leer at Kat lustfully for a brief moment, despite the obvious presence of their wives) as Kat had bid Gregg and Mouse farewell.

Kat was off to join Jan's housekeeper, Dani, for the rest of the morning and afternoon. She had informed them that they were going to, as she mysteriously put it, "take a ride on Paul's 'equipment' at Jo's invitation, and take pity on Glenn at Kara's request."

Before her departure, Kari and Mark were somewhat surprised when Kat planted what could only be interpreted by most people as a lover's kiss right on the lips of Gregg! Not only that, she had turned and then kissed Mouse on the lips just as passionately!

Jan and several others had chuckled, as they noted their guests' attempts to hide their shock and obvious embarrassment behind polite smiles. After a sip of coffee, and through a warm smile, Jan had said, "As you can see, we are all pretty close around here," treating Kat's kisses with a 'this-is-just-routine-around-here' attitude, as Kat had closed the door behind her on the way out.

Now to the big question...

The others, with some unseen sense and without an overt signal, now turned their attention to Jan. There were more than a few sly smiles, as she blushed slightly before clearing her throat. Looking directly at Kari, Jan said, "It's supposed to get easier each time; but I can't seem to be able to get it out as smoothly as I rehearsed it."

Kari and Mark had developed quizzical looks at the sudden lapse in the aura of self-assuredness that Jan had exuded up to this point. They glanced at each other momentarily before returning their attention to Jan.

"What Mouse says is true; we are truly a family of sorts here. But, we are an unusual family that not many people would choose to be part of unless they marched to a slightly different drummer than the majority of folks." She paused to take another sip of coffee.

"Mark, I know that you and Mo have worked out the details of the purchase of your company and its patents ... congratulations, by the way." Mark gave a slight bow of his head in acceptance. "And I know that part of the agreement was the offer of a job as a junior vice president here at J.A.M. With Gregg's raving about your skills as an engineer, manager, and leader, and with Mo's being impressed by your company's annual reports, we are all certain that you are a perfect fit for J.A.M. Aluminum's executive level."

What is this, Mark thought. Why is Jan, who is just a junior VP's wife of all things, giving this type of speech, one more suited to Mo or even Jeff Mitchum, as the only senior VP present? And yet, both Mo and Jeff, and even her husband Brad were sitting there with amused smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile the ladies were almost about to burst out in giggles from the looks on their faces as they seemed to revel in Jan's obvious discomfort. There was evidently some personal or office dynamic at play here that Mark could not yet discern. His musing was interrupted as Jan continued, surprising him with an expletive.

"Shit! This doesn't have to be so hard; so here goes, and hang on tight.

"One critical part of being in the upper hierarchy of J.A.M. directly involves Kari, and her ... well ... duties, if you will, as the wife of a junior VP." Mark sat back a little straighter, wondering where this was going. He understood that corporate wives indirectly supported their husbands' careers in various ways, but what did Jan mean by "directly" in reference to Kari's involvement and what would these so-called "duties" entail?

"I know that your acceptance of the position here has nothing to do with the three-hundred-thousand-dollar a year salary and perks package since Mo's buyout of your company has left you flush with assets well beyond that. Mo, Gregg, and others have assured us that you want to work here because you enjoy the competition of business life and being part of a successful venture like J.A.M. Aluminum.

"We also know that you are a winner, and after hearing all about you and after meeting you and Kari, we believe that you two would be wonderful additions to our family." There was that word again. Now for the 'but... '

"But ... we need to be totally honest with you about a program at J.A.M. that goes back a long way in this company and makes us ... shall we say ... unique." Taking a breath and a sip of water, Jan plunged on.

"Whatever the outcome today, I--we all--ask that you keep what I am about to tell you absolutely secret. Some folks at the plant may have figured out parts of it, and some may have figured out all of it. But we try our best to be discreet about this program in order to maintain good order in the workplace. So far the employees that may be in the know have shown themselves to be really loyal and discreet."

Jan took another sip of coffee and then blew out a breath that puffed her cheeks briefly. "The program is abbreviated as EPOD; and that stands for Executive Pussy on Demand."

She paused for a split second to let the term register.

"It applies to all the wives of the junior vice presidents. It is optional for the wives of the senior vice presidents, who get officially promoted out of it. All the women at this table--with the exception of Kari, of course, and Helen--are in it either officially or in a legacy role, like Carol and Madison here or Midge Burton, who I hope you get to meet before you leave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.