Helping Bobby Learn - Cover

Helping Bobby Learn

Copyright© 2011 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I happened to overhear my son, with his girlfriend, making some serious mistakes in how he was treating her. A good dad should offer help in such a situation. right? So I did. And help sometimes includes demonstrations. right? And she was the only female present to demonstrate on. She liked the arrangement a lot more than my son did, but she was calling the shots, so he had to live with it. At least until her mother found out. That's when things got really complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

When I called Su Li and asked her if she'd be willing to go out to dinner with me, all she said was "Yes." It was a little odd. There wasn't much chit chat. We agreed on a date and a time, and that was pretty much it. Courtney was happy with me and gave me a blow job because of it.

I took Su Li to a Chinese Buffet place which I now realize was rampant racism. But it turned out she and her daughter rarely went to the place, so it was OK for her. She wasn't all that hard to please, something which I now understand simply means that she likes to be happy, and decides to be happy with her lot in life as often as possible. It might even have some relation to Buddhism, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, after dinner I drove to Dairy Queen and indulged her sweet tooth again. She had no idea what things were. It turned out she had never patronized the place. So I ordered a Blizzard for her and hoped for the best. Turns out ice cream was the key to unlocking her reticence to talk. We didn't have a serious conversation about anything in particular, but just talked. It felt comfortable. I went to the bathroom and called the house. Courtney picked up.

"We'll be ready for you," she said. "Bye."

When I suggested that maybe we could watch a movie at the house, Su Li lowered her eyes and said "Yes." For the first time I recognized that submissiveness Courtney had talked about. And, for the first time I wondered how submissive she might be willing to be towards me.

Don't bust my chops over this. It's not like I planned to take advantage of her or anything. I just had a couple of quick fantasies, that's all. She is a beautiful and desirable woman. And her daughter had reawakened in me the need for female companionship. That's all.

And don't bust my chops for replacing the curtains in Bobby's room with Venetian blinds either. The curtains were old and had been hanging there unwashed for years. So I took them down and put up the blinds instead. And yes, I left those blinds open a bit, but that was part of the plan, right? And yes I made sure that even if they were firmly closed, there were still a few places to see through the window.

Okay, so maybe Courtney was right to call me a horny old man.


When we got home I parked up next to the garage, instead of in the driveway where I usually park. That's because I could take her to the back door that way, which led right by Bobby's window on the deck.

They were both naked this time, stretched out on his bed in a classic 69. She was on top. She had opened both the blinds and the window too, so we could hear that she was firmly in charge of the proceedings. She was telling him how good he was making her feel. His moans of happiness were universal. Su Li leaned forward, already panting. I put my hands on her waist and she stiffened, but then relaxed when that's all I did.

I don't know if Su Li had done anything like this or not. It seemed likely. I'd done four years in the Army myself, and was aware that soldiers everywhere often tried to bargain for blow jobs. And I don't know if Courtney knew we were there or not. She wiggled her pussy on my son's face and told him she was cumming. He redoubled his efforts, obviously trying to give her the best orgasm possible. Then she was up and off the bed, pulling him to stand.

"I want to let you fuck me, baby," she moaned. "But not yet. We have to graduate first. Can you wait for me, Bobby?"

Bobby was a babbling fool. He would have agreed to anything at that point. She knelt in front of him.

"Now I want you to cum on my breasts, baby. Squirt on my chest."

She jacked on him and, due to her recent practice and expertise, she had him over the edge in less than a minute. As he unloaded, she aimed it at her chest with one hand, and rubbed his spend all over her bulging breasts with the other.

"Yessss," she hissed. "When we graduate you get to do this inside me, baby. Oooo I can't wait to feel you inside me, Bobby. I love you so much."

At that point I suddenly remembered the diary entry that had led to all this, and the fact that that diary entry was fairly explicit about feeling her lover inside her. Lest Su Li remember that too and start wondering about that, I moved my hands, sliding them forward and up, to cup her modest breasts. She leaned back against me and I lowered my lips to her ear.

"I'm sorry, Su Li," I said, squeezing her orbs gently. "They're so hot together ... I just couldn't resist."

Her hands came to cover mine ... but they didn't pull mine away.

"I'm sorry," I said again, and pulled my hands away. "We should go inside."

I took her hand, and she let me lead her into the house. I took her to the den and pulled six or seven DVDs off the shelf, handing them to her.

"You choose," I said. "I'm so sorry I abused you out there."

She looked at me, blushing. "'sokay," she said softly. "I not hurt."

She couldn't decide, of course, and when the kids came in, her daughter chose Journey To The Center Of The Earth, with Brendon Fraser in the starring role. I sat next to Su Li and the kids curled up together on the love seat. That's a good movie to watch with someone, because there's lots of action and laughs and tense places. Perhaps Su Li forgot what she'd just seen ... and felt ... at least for a little while. The kids helped by not making it obvious that they were feeling each other up across the room.


A week later Courtney managed a couple of hours with me. Right in the middle of it, while I was pounding her, sliding deep, trying to force the tip of my cock through her cervix, at least in my fantasies, she bucked up against me and grunted.

"Do you ever think about doing this with my mom?"

"I think about doing it with you," I said.

"I know, but do you ever want to do it with my mother?"

"Of course," I panted, tired of the game.

"Good," she said. "She deserves a man like you."

"I'm not all that good a man, Courtney," I said, fucking her deep. "I seduced an underage girl and have fucked her bareback at least a dozen times. I'm actually a son of a bitch."

"No you're not," she said, clamping down on my prick with strong muscles. "You're just a horny old man who wants to knock me up."

"Oh fuck," I groaned. She knew how to jerk my chain. The urge was suddenly on me and I fountained inside her clasping sex.

"That's what I love," she panted. "Give me your hot stuff, big boy."

"I'm not your big boy," I groaned, trying to keep spurting even though I knew I was done.

"I know, but I love talking that way around you," she said. "You just bring out the silly in me."

"Like trying to get your mother and me together?" I asked.

"That's not silly," she said, relaxing. "She likes you. I can tell."

I told her about grabbing her mother's breasts.

"And she let you, didn't she?" asked the woman's daughter.

"Yes," I admitted.

"So go for it," she said.

"I can't believe you're trying to get me to take advantage of your mother!" I said. My outrage was probably a little less believable, seeing as how I still had my half hard prick firmly buried in the seventeen year old girlfriend of my son.

"My mother deserves to be happy," said Courtney. "You may be a son of a bitch, but you're the nicest son of a bitch I know. So you deserve to be happy too."

"I'm pretty happy already," I said.

"Yes, but when I start letting Bobby fuck me, I'm not going to be able to make you happy any more."

"Shit," I said theatrically.

"Keep rubbing," she said, pushing her pussy up at me. "I think I can cum one more time if you rub just right."


It was odd, being with Su Li, because more often than not, it was hard to get her to talk. A couple of times she loosened up, but generally she waited for me to set the tone, or speak. And she had come to me for the purpose of "doing something" about her daughter and my son, which hadn't happened at all. If anything I had used her daughter and my son to take advantage of her.

And yet, every time I called and suggested we get together, she said "Yes."

The third time we saw each other I told Bobby to take Courtney somewhere and stay out late. He didn't ask any questions. Su Li and I had a nice evening. We watched another movie, Fried Green Tomatoes, which she didn't understand at all, but when I reached for her hand, she let me hold it. I knew if I tried more, she'd let me do that too. But oddly, that was the problem. Finally when the movie was over, I took the bull by the horns.

"Su Li," I said. She looked at me and then looked away. I captured her chin with my hand and made her look back into my eyes. "I like you. Do you like me?"

Her eyes went wild, but I held her chin firmly.

"It's not a hard question to answer," I said softly. "You either do, or you don't. If you do, I'll be happy. But if you don't, I understand. It's not the end of the world if I'm not your type."

Finally her eyes came to rest on mine. I saw in her face how much courage it took her to say "I do like you."

"I want to kiss you," I said, still looking into her eyes. "Do you want to kiss me?"

She thought about that. Finally her hand came to the one I was holding her chin with and she grasped it gently. She didn't pull ... she just grasped it. I got the message, though, and let go. Again, I could see how much it took her to keep looking into my eyes.

"No mans ask me what I want before," she said. "Jimmy ... I love him ... but never ask me what I want."

"I care what you want," I said. "I care what Courtney wants. I'm glad Bobby doesn't try to force her."

"They gonna boom boom soon," she said, still looking at me.

"I know," I said. "Young people have been doing that for millions of years.

"You want to boom boom with me too," she said. It was a statement, rather than a question.

"I won't lie," I said. "I think you're beautiful and desirable.

"You want to boom boom with me," she said again.

I took a risk. "Yes," I said. "Do you want to boom boom with me?"

She looked down, but then back up quickly.

"I do wanna boom boom with you," she whispered with a tentative smile.


She'd been without for as long as I had, plenty long enough that fond memories of our previous lovers didn't preclude entering the games.

She was horny. She was fit. And she went wild.

We didn't even make it to my bedroom. The couch in the den was covered in leather, and was quite comfortable against bare skin. Once she made up her mind, she wasn't shy at all. She bared her body to me while I took my clothes off. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were gigantic, perfect for suckling either baby or lover. They were black too, the genetic ancestors of her daughter's. She was traditional, in terms of hair between her legs, but it didn't matter. She was much too excited to indulge in a lot of foreplay. She wanted something in her, and I had what she wanted. If anything it was a wham, bam, thank you sir kind of situation, or would have been if I'd have succumbed and spurted when I felt like it. That was soon, because she really went wild. She moaned in what sounded like several languages as I rodded her deep. I used the same trick on her that worked so well on her daughter, going in deep and rubbing in a circle. She popped three orgasms, trying to be quiet about it, but I don't think she'd ever had multiple orgasms before, because by the third one she was babbling and whining and even cursing.

And it was just as I finally gave up and seeded her garden, that our children came into the den together.


I have to give Courtney some credit. She'd obviously thought about this before. But thinking about something, and seeing it in the raw ... well those are often two different things. But Courtney kept her cool. All she did was stop, grab Bobby, and say "We're just going to go get in the hot tub for a while."

Su Li was horrified, of course, but the kids were gone before she could respond. And I was still unloading inside her, so she was pinned underneath me. I think otherwise she might have run. But she didn't get the chance, and even though it took me ten minutes of holding her and cooing in her ear that everything was all right, and that it wasn't the end of the world, she finally calmed down.

Our clothes were scattered all over the place, and we spent a silent five minutes getting dressed. I pulled her to me and made her look at me again.

"I'm not sorry we did this," I said.

She blushed, of all things.

"And if you think about it," I went on, "we've watched them do things too."

For the first time I saw a look of derision on her face. "They not know we watching."

"True," I said. "But we could tell them. Then we'd all be even."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"We just found something special. I don't want to lose it," I said.

I saw another look on her face I hadn't seen before. It was almost what I'd call crafty.

"You just wanna boom boom with me more."

"Of course I do," I admitted. "Wasn't it fun for you too?"

She nodded. "You boom boom real good."

"That?" I said. "That was nothing. I boom boom much better than that when I can take my time."

She smiled. "I don't know what to do," she said.

"Ever been in a hot tub?" I asked.


Interestingly enough, to Su Li, using our hot tub ... with our children ... was no different than using a public bath in China or Korea. In other words it was no big deal. Except that there was no actual bathing. Not in the classical sense.

My son, on the other hand, was freaked out when his girlfriend's mother calmly approached the tub, which Courtney had somehow gotten him to get into naked, and stripped down right in front of him before climbing in the tub with him. If Courtney was wigged out by it, she masked that well. So I took my clothes off and got in with them.

It was very quiet, except for the bubbler, which seemed so loud that I thought it would deafen me. Finally I said "So..."

"I don't know," admitted Bobby, who was trying not to look at Su Li, whose pale breasts were just below the surface of the water. The bubbles were making the water choppy, so her breasts came into view often. So did Courtney's, which I looked at unabashedly.

"What you don't know?" asked Su Li. Even I was surprised that she'd spoken.

"I don't know what the heck is going on," he sighed.

"Your father and I make boom boom," she said. I was astonished.

"We saw that," said Courtney.

"You two gonna make boom boom soon," said Su Li.

"I don't know," moaned Bobby.

"Yes, we are," said Courtney. "I'm going to marry Bobby, Mom."

"Good," said Su Li. "You wait and make boom boom after you married."

"We can't get married for months and months, Mom," said Courtney. "And besides, Bobby hasn't even asked me yet. We haven't talked about it."

I just watched as everything happened. This was so crazy. Su Li had come out of her shell to the point that I was just slack jawed. On impulse, I reached for her and pulled. She slid over and onto my lap without any comment. Nor did she seem to mind that my hands went to her breasts.

"You talk about it now," said Su Li. "Making boom boom is serious thing. You too young to make boom boom."

"I know that, Mom," said Courtney. "We haven't done that yet."

"But you do it soon."

Courtney wasn't dumb either. "Well, seeing you doing it with Mister G. made me want to do it. That's true. And you're sitting on his lap now. Are you going to do it again here, in the hot tub? What if you get pregnant, mom? I know you're not on the pill."

Out of her shell she might be, but that was a bit much for the woman. She turned away from her daughter. I helped her by lifting her so that she was facing me. But the only way she could stay on my lap was to straddle me. That pressed her pussy against my cock. I was soft, but it was still very intimate.

"You're doing fine," I whispered to her.

"I not know what I'm doing at all," she whispered back.

"Stop that, Bobby!" barked Courtney. "I told you you have to wait."

"But you just said you want to do it," he whined.

"Don't be stupid!" she shot back. "You know you have to wait."

"I think they're doing fine," I said. "Courtney seems to have things firmly in hand."

Courtney laughed and I looked to see her arm moving. Bobby had his head laid back on the rim of the tub. She was jacking him off.

"Would you like to see my shower?" I asked Su Li.

She nodded and we got out. She let me lead her to my bedroom. She let me get a towel and dry her off ... everywhere. She let me kiss her, and she let me lay her on the bed. Then she let me eat her pussy and crawl up to socket my prick in her pussy again.

This time it wasn't so frenzied. I took my time and worked her up to an orgasm. Then I worked her up to another one.

"This never happen," she whined as her third one washed over her.

"It can happen whenever you want," I said, kissing her lips gently.

I started moving faster in her, working up to my own release. She wrapped her legs around mine and writhed against me.

"I'm going to cum in you now," I whispered. "You might get pregnant."

"Noooooo," she whined.

But her arms slid around me to hold me in her as I spurted.


The very next day, when Courtney came in with Bobby, she came over to me and kissed me long and hard, right in front of her boyfriend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.