Helping Bobby Learn - Cover

Helping Bobby Learn

Copyright© 2011 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I happened to overhear my son, with his girlfriend, making some serious mistakes in how he was treating her. A good dad should offer help in such a situation. right? So I did. And help sometimes includes demonstrations. right? And she was the only female present to demonstrate on. She liked the arrangement a lot more than my son did, but she was calling the shots, so he had to live with it. At least until her mother found out. That's when things got really complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Four days later Courtney came to the house early. Her kiss suggested she had things on her mind.

"Bobby says he talked to you about me," she said.

I nodded.

"Will you really be there ... in the room ... with us?"

"If you want me to," I said.

"I feel like a slut," she moaned. "I want two guys to do things to me at the same time."

"You're not a slut, Courtney," I said. "You're a young woman, exploring her sexuality. It can be a wild ride. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you."

"I keep having dreams about you ... doing it to me," she whispered.

"Fucking you?"

She nodded. "Except all I know in the dream is that we're doing it, but I can't actually tell what it's like. I wake up and have to rub."

"I'm sorry," I said. She looked surprised.

"I thought you wanted to!"

"I do, but I don't want to make you obsess about it."

"Will you promise not to fuck me when you and Bobby get me going?"

"Of course," I said.

"And will you stop Bobby too?"

"Of course."

"What if I get too excited and tell you it's okay?"

"I'll know when you really mean it," I said.

She relaxed. "You know ... I have some very strong feelings for you."

I smiled. "That's because we're going to be best buddies for our whole lives."

She smiled back. "Really?"

I shrugged. "I hope so."

"Isn't that called ... fuck buddies?" she asked.

"You've heard of that term?"

"Of course," she said. "I'm not deaf. Wouldn't that be complicated?"

"It might be a little bit," I admitted. "But I think it would be worth it."

Her hands came to cup her breasts.

"Me too," she said. She squeezed her hands. "When Bobby gets home, I want you to teach him to eat my pussy."


Bobby was reluctant until Courtney stripped. Then he babbled a little bit while she attacked his clothing. His youthful prick arched out from his body when she got to it and my own cock leapt in my pants when she sucked his knob for a few seconds. I stayed dressed.

"I'll finish you off after you've learned how to please me," she said, as she lay down on his bed and spread her legs. She drew her knees up. I don't know if she'd seen some woman do that in a porn video or what, but she did it like a pro. Bobby's mouth hung open and his prick bobbed up and down as he clenched internal muscles.

I didn't ask him if I could. Instead, I just started lecturing as dispassionately as I could, pointing out her clitoris, and her inner and outer labia. Then I demonstrated how to circle her clit with the tip of the tongue, and the flick it back and forth, or up and down. I showed him the difference between using the flat of his tongue and the stiffened tip to split the labia and cover her entire pudenda or tickle specific parts. She threw in the odd comment about how much she liked this or that, and Bobby just stood there, his jaw hanging. He didn't drool, but I don't know how he kept from it.

Then I stood back and said "Now you try it."

It took him an hour to give her her first orgasm. I don't think either one of them noticed how much time had passed, though. At one point I had to have some relief and I released my cock from my pants and stroked it. Her head rolled and she saw what I was doing and she mouthed the word "No!" and then another word: "Later!" I assumed she meant she'd jerk me off, or maybe give me a blow job, and suddenly the need for relief eased.

She told him how happy she was, and how good he was making her feel. She made it quite clear that he still couldn't fuck her, but that she couldn't wait to feel him in her mouth. She talked about how good he tasted and how strong his spurts were. All this drove him to burrow deeper into her sex. I leaned over and told him to use his nose on her clit while his lips were sucking her labia, and he caught on to that right away. He figured out all by himself that he could twist his face back and forth in her mushy slit and it would thrash her clit.

Once she had the first orgasm, the next one was only five minutes away. Basically, in an hour and ten minutes, my son became an accomplished and skillful pussy eater, and his girlfriend climbed another step on the sexual staircase with him.

Then she stopped him and had him lie down while she swooped down on his cock with her mouth. Apparently she had been talking to Melanie, or someone else who sucked cock, because somebody had taught her how to deep throat. She gagged twice, and coughed several times, but she clearly had the idea, and was trying to perfect it. Bobby started bucking - he didn't need to be stroked to cum - and she stayed on him until he went limp.

She lay with him quietly for a few minutes and then said she needed to go to the bathroom. He kept his eyes closed. She got up and took my hand and took me to my bedroom.

"I'm so horny I feel like screaming," she whispered softly. "I think I want you to fuck me now."

"How about I get you off a few times, and then you can think about it a while."

"I don't care," she said. "Just do something, please!"

I taught her how to sixty-nine, with her on the bottom, and I was forceful in fucking her mouth. Her hands came to my hips, tense and digging in, and I let them guide me to a place where she didn't feel scared any more. After that she was okay and I used her willingness to deep throat to go all the way in and out. I did that for maybe five minutes and then turned around.

"That's what it feels like when a man has control over you," I said. "It can be really scary."

She nodded, her eyes wide. She was panting. I rose to my knees and reached for my cock. I used it to split her pussy lips and rub her clit. Her eyes got even wider.

"I'm not going to put it in," I said. "I'm going to rub your clitty, and I might stretch you a little bit, but that's all."

She nodded again and her hips moved. She really was almost ready.

I pushed gently and then pulled back to rub her clit. I was jacking slowly, and could feel myself leaking into her pussy mouth. I pushed enough for the head to pop in and she sucked in air with a grimace. I pulled out immediately.

"That was just the tip," I said. "You can imagine how much the whole thing will stretch you."

Again that frantic nod. I went back to work on her clit.

"Did you have your period?" I asked.

Her eyes, which had returned to just merely wild, widened again. "It finished up two days ago," she said.

"Good. I'm going to sperm your clitty."

Just that statement, in concert with what I was doing to her clitty, was enough to bring her over the edge. She bucked and whined and I had to cover her mouth with mine to contain her yells. I kept rubbing gently and stroking. I pushed myself up with one arm and she raised her head as I told her I was about to cum. I positioned the tip so that the first spurt hit her clitty and welled up to the top of her split. Then I notched the tip between her pussy lips and applied enough pressure that the second, third and fourth spurts went inside her. She gave a sobbing kind of gasp and her legs whipped up to my back. I was already softening, but she was strong, I was unprepared, and her pussy was super lubricated with my spunk. Before I realized it, she was able to pull me half way into her. I was so astonished that I bucked forward and she got her first prick, albeit a half hard one. Her groan of "Ohhhh fuck" made my balls produce one more spurt.


I let my weight down on her belly, leaving my prick in her. I kissed her lips gently.

"Got a little carried away, did we?"

"I don't care," she panted. "It didn't hurt."

"You were lucky," I said. "I wasn't completely hard when it went in you."

"It felt huge," she said. "But not any more. It's still in me ... right?"

I kissed her again, just a quick one.

"Yes."

"Wow," she said. "We really did it."

"No we didn't," I said. "All we did was the dangerous part."

"But it went in me," she argued. "I'm not a virgin any more."

I sighed inside. She had no idea, and I couldn't explain it to her.

"So ... you want to do it again?" I asked.

She blinked. "Well ... it didn't hurt ... and I'm glad we did it ... but it wasn't like I thought it would be. I expected ... more, I guess."

"That's because we didn't really make love," I said, patiently. "Trust me on this; you only got a tiny part of the process."

"Oh," she said, sounding unconvinced.

"You want me to show you?"

She actually thought about it for a few seconds, and then nodded.

"Suck me hard again," I ordered.

"Ewww, it's been inside meeee," she whined.

"It will taste just like me," I promised.

It took her a minute, and she looked it over, teasing a finger through the coating of see-through white that was on my prick when I pulled it out of her. She'd never sucked it soft, but once she got it in her mouth and tasted, she wasn't unhappy. I have to admit that it was the thought of doing her bareback that got me going again. Or maybe it was because I hadn't had all that many orgasms in the previous years, and had a few built up in reserve. In any case, she got it hard again. I pushed her over onto her back and put her ankles on my shoulders.

"Now you're going to feel the real deal," I said, my face hovering over hers.

She looked completely confident until I slid into her. I knew she was still slick with my earlier spend, so I didn't ease it into her. I just gave a steady push until my pubes mixed with hers. Her eyes got huge and she started gasping for air. Then, just to be mean, I shrugged her ankles off my shoulders and pushed hard while she instinctively tilted her pussy up, like I knew she would. She gasped as she was filled even deeper. Then I rotated my loins, crushing her clitty.

"Oh shit!" she panted. "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh shit!"

"Now, now, there's no need to be a potty mouth about it," I said.

And then I started fucking her.

About a minute later she managed to get out one sentence, which I'm pretty sure was "I didn't know!" but after that all she could do was gurgle while I touched her deeper inside than she'd ever been touched. I made sure she had a couple of orgasms too, because she was hot, and tight, and I was pretty sure I was going to want to do this with her again. Then, without telling her, I just belched her full of cum. It was sweet. I had a fantasy of making her belly swell, but knew it wasn't likely, with her just off her period. Which was good, because the last thing this poor girl needed was a baby. Her life was full enough already, what with me and my son both servicing her.

I stayed in her while we came down, not wanting to get off of her. She was limp and her eyes were closed. I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes.

"Maybe I would marry you," she panted softly.

"Hormones," I said, smiling.

"Maybe," she said tiredly. "We weren't supposed to do that yet."

"It must have been time, because it happened," I said.

"Well I'm not sorry," she said. "I'm in big trouble with Bobby, though."

"I'll get you a box of rubbers," I said. "We'll keep them in his room, and your purse."

"Okay," she said.

I got off of her and she lay there, watching me get dressed again. When she got up my spunk started leaking out of her. She'd eat it from the source, but not coming from inside her, and she hobbled to the bathroom with one hand catching what was dripping out. I went and got her clothes and brought them to the bathroom, where she was sitting on the throne.

"This is so weird," she said.

"Welcome to the world of adults," I said.

"That is just so weird," she said again.

"There are very good reasons to wait to have sex," I said. "Mostly because young minds have a hard time wrapping around that kind of relationship."

"I get that now," she said.

"The milk is spilled," I said. "Can't do anything about it now."

She giggled and reached between her legs. When her hand came back up it had sperm on it.

"It does look a little like milk," she said. She looked at me and licked her fingers clean. She gave a little grimace, but didn't complain. "And don't get any condoms until I tell you to," she said. "I think it would be better if the temptation wasn't there."


Bobby, it turns out, was satisfied with the level they'd gotten to. I think part of that was because he just couldn't bring himself to accept the idea of watching me demonstrate the last step on his girlfriend. Or in his girlfriend, as it were. And Courtney had much better control than I expected her to. Of course she was getting her pussy sucked daily now, and she had Bobby's prick to suck back. They didn't have to sneak around to do it either, since I let them use his room. Her greetings to me were more subdued as well. I still got hugs and kisses on the lips, but she didn't writhe against me like she had there for a while. I think she finally understood how quickly passion could be stirred, and how powerful that passion could be.

Then, one day, out of the blue, she arrived at the house two hours early again. She got right to the point.

"I just finished my period." She started taking off her clothes.

"And you want... ?" I asked.

"What do you think I want?" she asked, baring her breasts without a blush.

She took me to my room and lay on my bed.

"I don't do this with Bobby, so this isn't cheating," she said, opening herself to me. "I've waited a whole month, and now I want you to fuck my brains out."

"I didn't get any condoms yet," I said. "You didn't tell me to."

"You don't have to use one," she said, rubbing her clit.

"That's stupid, Courtney," I said.

"Maybe so, but you were my first. You're special. We'll only do this right after my period, so it will be safe."

"So you're going to want me to fuck your brains out every month?" I smiled.

"It's only once a month, Mister G, so you'd better do a good job."


I did a good job. I had a plan, this time, and the plan called for me to delay my own gratification to properly enslave this young woman. And that's exactly what I did. I tortured her until she was yelling at me, and only then did I fill her. I made sure she had four orgasms, which was the point at which she gasped that she'd had enough and told me to stop. I didn't stop. I teased her through two more, and then whispered in her ear that I was impregnating her as I let my prick serve her up a couple of ounces of semen.

When I finally got off of her, she sat up and looked at me.

"You're a very bad man," she said.

"You came to my house and told me to fuck your brains out," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you did, and now I need them back. Tell Bobby I'm sick tonight. I can't let him touch me after that."

And damned if she didn't get up, get dressed, and go home.


I suppose that, had nothing else happened, I would have fucked Courtney's brains out once a month after that until she got tired of dating Bobby, or got tired of me or whatever. Let's just say I didn't expect to have a long term relationship with Courtney. I mean she was seventeen, and in high school. Girls that age usually think they know what they want, but then change their minds a dozen times before they actually know what they want.

But something happened that changed everything. That something - someone, actually - was Su Li Rader, Courtney's mother.

The way I met her was convoluted. It seems that Courtney, assuming that if I had rights to her pussy, had rights to some of my time, put my name on the list of parents willing to chaperone the Valentines dance at the school. It turned out that the committee for the dance said they were going to have to cancel because not enough parents had volunteered to be chaperones. So she put my name on the list, along with her mother's. She didn't intend for us to become friends, or anything like that. It was simply a solution to a problem for her.

Of course I was curious about Courtney's mother. Courtney gave me a boner every time I saw her, and she was a quick study when it came to learning how to be a lover. I already knew Courtney's father was dead. It was what got her and Bobby together in the first place. He had lost his mother, and she had lost her father, and they got together to talk about that. The rest, as they say, was history. But because Courtney was beautiful, I was curious about her mother's looks. I admit I was a little shallow about it. We men often are. Looks are important to us. In our defense, though, that's an evolutionary process, and something we're born with.

Anyway, when Madeline Orlosky, the parental volunteer coordinator for the school, called me and gushed about how rare it was for a man to volunteer and how happy she was that I was "on board," I decided that, instead of correcting the record and telling her I hadn't volunteered for anything, I'd just check out the current high school scene for the fun of it.

That's how I met Su Li.

Some of what I'm about to tell you I learned later, but I'll tell it now, because it will help explain why certain things happened ... things that changed my life forever.

First off I was surprised to see she was short, probably five or six inches shorter than her daughter. That was explained when her accent told me she was born and raised in China. Her parents fell afoul of the Communist authorities, and they fled, taking their single child, Su Li, with them. They ended up in South Korea, where the parents took up menial positions. Su Li, when she reached the age of seventeen, got a job as a waitress on a military base in Seoul, where she met a young soldier named Jimmy Rader. She married him and went to the United States, where she soon had Courtney. Less than a month later he was killed during a training exercise. It turned out that she lost her husband only two months before I lost my wife.

At the time she was widowed, Su Li was ashamed of the quality of her speech in English. Serving soldiers in a club in Seoul was one thing, but going out and seeking a job in America was something else. She had survivor's benefits, as Sergeant Rader's spouse, though, and they got along okay on that by prioritizing. In their house, you could have what you wanted, if you were willing to be patient and plan, and save, and sacrifice. As I look back on it, I think that's the way Courtney looked at sex. She was interested in it, and was willing to be patient and plan to get it.

At any rate, Su Li did not pursue either a job or another husband. Instead, she took care of her daughter, and worked on her English skills, both in speaking and reading. Since the only people she spoke with other than her daughter were store clerks, though, she didn't get the chance to practice all that much. And, after a number of years, she got used to going without a man, just as I had gotten used to being without the partnership of a woman.

Physically, she was a shorter, broader, more oriental version of her daughter. She was a runner, having been recruited by her husband to run with him as part of his Army physical training program, and she was in good shape. She had small breasts, but didn't look slim, as much as she looked healthy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.