Kimberly V1.0 - Cover

Kimberly V1.0

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - New job. New Apartment. New friend. Sixteen. Female. Too young. Too smart. And too hard to resist. The original version, includes in a threesome.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Slow  

"I feel like I've been set up." I slid my left arm under Kim and wrapped her up. "What are you doing, Kim?"

"Sharing, babe. That's all. I love you. I love my Aunt Jenny."

Boozily, Jenny said, "Maybe this wasn't a good idea, Kimmy. I'm sorry, Tim. Really..."

"No, Jen, I'm sorry. Kim's the love of my life."

"Tim, baby, I asked Aunt Jen. I should've asked you, too. I thought ... I don't know what I thought. I guess I thought that this is what a guy would die for." She heaved a sigh.

My thoughts were swirling through my mind in torrents. Yes, like many guys, the thought of two women and recreational sex was exciting. But I'd given away "recreational" sex. Only a day before had I finally gone to bed with a woman, it was Kim and I couldn't explain falling head over heels in love with her in some sort of rift in the cosmic fabric.

Jenny was moving, trying to untangle her legs from the sheets to get out of the bed. I touched her arm. "Wait, Jen," I said. I looked at Kim. "You sure, babe?"

She bobbed her head affirmatively, her nose wrinkled, grinning. "You know, all of you is MINE. I just wanted to share a little bit with Aunt Jenny." She crawled up my chest and kissed me.

Jenny returned to my side. "Mmmm," she said, forming her more mature, softer form against me.

Since Kim's hands were cradling my face, there was no doubt about the hand tracing my dick through the fabric of my boxers.

Kim sat back. "I'm hot in here. Aren't YOU hot, Aunt Jen?"

Jen said, "Yeah, it's warm in here."

Kim grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and skinned it over her head. I marveled at the pair of perky titties exposed by this motion. The sheet fell away from her thighs and I was treated to the vision of her soft patch of pubic hair.

I felt the bed move and turned my head. Jen had sat up on her knees and was holding the hem of her t-shirt. I watched her pull it over her head, exposing her breasts, larger, softer, somewhat pendulous., with large brown areoles and nipples. As her arms reached overhead to remove the shirt, she looked pretty darned good. Attractive, in a little plumpish, soft way. Her pubic mound was completely bereft of hair. Shaved.

I took a breath after realizing that I'd been holding it during this episode.

Kim said, "Babe, YOUR turn." And smiled.

"Yeah," Jen said. "And lose the drawers, too."

"Okay," I said. That wine buzz was still there as I peeled off my t-shirt, then kicked the covers to the foot of the bed and then raised my butt off the bed and pushed my boxers down, then curled and whipped them off my feet. When I lay back, I was naked, and my dick was hard.

And Kim's hand touched it.

"OH, god, Kim, that feels good!" I said.

"I love it," Kim said. "Now, about tonight..."

I was all ears. I looked at her. I looked at Jenny. Jenny was smiling.

Kim continued. "Me and you and Jenny." (I noticed she dropped the "aunt") This bed. Tonight. US. Anything goes. You." She looked at me. "You are MINE! If we, that's you and I, decide to do this again, we may do it. With Jenny. And I think that Laci might ... But YOU. ME. And I consider this to be US. You are NEVER going to do any of this without ME. And I will never do it without YOU."

"Wow!" I said. "Okay. Kiss me."

She kissed me. I turned to Jen. "Did she ORDER you to do this?"

Giggly Jen. "Oh, no, I told her that I thought you were a good-looking guy. That if I wasn't involved with Laci, I'd entertain the thought." She looked at Kim. "Can I kiss 'im now?"

Kim nodded, grinning. Jen said, "Tim, Kim told me how you feel about casual sex. This is not casual to me. You're marrying my own flesh and blood. Okay?"

"Okay," I said. And kissed her. And it was quite pleasant. I reached a hand up to touch one of those soft titties. That got me an "Mmmmm" in the kiss. No sooner than Jenny's lips left mine, the kiss came from Kim.

And Jenny said, "Kimmy, show me how this thing works." Her hand was on my dick when she said it.

Kim giggled. "Oh, just do stuff that's fun for you, and he'll be very happy."

I popped Kim a little smack on the ass. She squealed. "That's what I do."

I got another Jen kiss, soft, lots of tongue, then Jen moved down. "Kim," she said. "I've never done this..."

Kim giggled as she broke our kiss. "Lollipop, babe. Just like the sweetest, hottest lollipop I've ever had." Kim whispered, "Watch!" She turned her head, leaning against mine as Jen's face got closer to my dick. She told Jen, "I'm an EXPERT. I've been doin' 'im since Sunday." Giggle. "I've already sucked a MILE of it!"

Jen said, "Here goes. Don't tell anybody. They'll revoke my dyke license." And her lips closed over my dick. "Mmmmm", came from my crotch as Jen slid me in and out of her mouth.

Kim said, "Lemme go help her." And she moved down, putting her face near Jen's. "Bite it a little if you want. He likes that.

Jen lifted off me, smiling. "Bite?"

"Yeah," Kim said. "Lemme have your finger."

Jen extended a finger. Kim took it into her mouth and I watched her jaws flex. She released the finger. "That's how hard."

Jen's head bobbed down and I felt teeth. "Nnnnnmmmmm" escaped my throat.

Jen pulled her head back. "Don't you come in my mouth, Tim. I'm not ready for that."

"I won't." but I was thinking about it.

Jen said, "Kim, he likes how you taste?"

"I love how Kim tastes," I said.

"I would like you to eat me," Jen said.

A few giggles and titters later I had Jen straddling my face, giggling as I licked. And Kim was teasing me with her mouth on my dick. Kim stopped when Jen tossed her head back and keened through an orgasm.

Jen fell off sideways and snuggled against me. "Kim," she said, "you got a good one. This is the first guy to EVER make me come."

Kim kissed me. "He had me going at least a half dozen times yesterday. Four with his tongue, two with this thing." She held my dick in her hand. "You wanna try it?"

Jen's head nodded. "Yeah, I think I'd like that." She moved around and spread her thighs.

Kim said, "Aunt Jen, you shaved it?!?!"

"Mmm-hmm, babe. Nobody wants to get a hair at a tender moment."

I filed that thought as I was placing myself between her plumpish thighs.

"Ain't never seen a guy down between my legs before," Jen laughed. My tongue halted her in mid-giggle. "Oh! That's GOOD!"

I was happy at being told by a lesbian (well, seems to me that she just got reclassified as bisexual) that I was good at licking pussy. Kim watched, moving herself up to the head of the bed with Jenny. I looked up when I heard Kim go "ohhhh, god..." and saw Jen's fingers tweaking her nipples.

I returned to my delicious task of licking a very juicy pussy. My next look up at my partners showed me Kim's back arched as Jen's lips and tongue worked on her tit. I went back to licking the juices from Jen's pussy, paying particular attention to her stiff and excited clit.

"Oh, Jen ... kiss me." That was Kim. I lifted my face to see my Kim kissing her aunt. I continued working on Jen's pussy, delighting in the copious juiciness. Her hips were pushing upward against my tongue, then I felt her hands on the back of my head. I heard a wet smack as their kiss broke.

"Gah ... Tim, HARD!" hissed Jen. I worked on her with tongue and teeth. "Ohgodyesssss!" and I felt the muscles in her thighs relax. I raised up to see Kim smiling. She raised her right hand and signaled "thumbs up", grinning.

I crawled up in the bed and Kim and I kissed over Jen's immobile form. "Mmmm," Kim said. "Jen tastes like me, huh?"

"Yours is sweeter," I said. It was true. There was subtle difference in the tastes of the two.

"If I ... uh ... tried..." Kim's eyes questioned me. She didn't finish the sentence.

"That's between you and Jen, babe," I said. "But from that kiss, I don't think she's gonna object."

We lay on either side of Jen. Her eyes opened and she smiled. "Hi, there, babe," she said to Kim. "He made me come. First man that ever made me come. Twice! And YOU kiss good."

Kim smiled. And slid down in the bed a little, her hand toying with Jen's plump titty. Jen's eyes widened as Kim fastened her lips to tis nipple. Jen put her hand behind my head and pulled my lips to hers. "Mmmmm," she moaned. I felt the bed move again as my lips left Jen's. We saw Kim moving towards Jen's pussy.

I was fixated. Kim looked up at me, smiling, then stuck her pink tongue, yes, that tongue that played so happily with mine when we kissed, the one that had brought me to orgasm when she fellated me, THAT tongue, and she dipped it into Jen's moist cleft.

Jen tossed her head back. "Mmmm, ohhhhh, Kim!"

Kim's head popped up. "Not bad, Jen. No wonder you like doin' this, babe.' She smiled at me. "And YOU!" Kim shifted to position herself between Jen's thighs. I watched that short, sassy brown head dip down and felt tremors run through Jen as I cradled her. I kissed Jen, toying with her nipple.

"OhgodKim!" Jen gasped. "I'm ... ohhhhh!"

I decided that somewhere in this thing I needed to be sucked and I moved to kneel near Jen's head, my erect dick inches from her face. She looked at me, then my dick, and gasped in response to Kim's tongue, then she parted her lips. I pushed my hips forward to put the head of my dick against them and she sucked me in. Her tongue, lips and teeth went to work, but then again, after Kim looked up and saw us, so did she, experimenting and finding something that apparently drove Jen rushing toward orgasm.

I started worrying about Jen's teeth and my dick and her "don't come in my mouth" warning earlier and I pulled back, albeit reluctantly.

And Kimmy sent Jen over the edge. Jen's moans and whimpers ended and Kim's juice-smeared face appeared above Jen's steamy pubic mound. "Mmmmm," Kim said. "That was FUN!" She moved up and reached across Jen's relaxed body to kiss me again. Her mouth and lips were glossy with Jen juice and I could taste it when we kissed. I moved my lips around her face as she giggled and I cleaned up the delicious remains of Jen's orgasm.

"Wow," Jen said. "That was GOOD!"

I and Kim were locked together at the lips and I felt Kim jerk. We broke apart and I looked down to see the cause of that little motion. Jen's fingers were inside Kim's pussy. Kim smiled. "Looks like MY turn, babe!"

"Lay down, Kimmy," Jen said.

Kim complied. Where I'd lain on my stomach while eating Jen, Jen stayed on her knees as she worked over Kim's pussy. Jen, with her rounded, sweetly plump ass in the air. I entertained the thought of how it would feel to push into her pussy from behind, fucking her as she licked my Kimmy out. Then I thought some more. There was a line that hadn't been crossed. Oral sex was foreplay. We were all playing, licking, biting, sucking, kissing, fondling, but my dick hadn't been in a pussy. I wasn't sure that Kim wanted me crossing THAT line, so I settled for lavishing kisses and licks over that sweet heinie.

Jen wiggled it in a manner that I took to mean she was enjoying my attentions, and I started doing more, spreading her cheeks for me to tongue the pink bud of her rectum. I could feel her quiver. I kept it up, finding her pussy with my fingers, tickling her clit as she kept servicing an increasingly vocal Kim. My Kim was getting close, and if the level of wetness on my fingers was any indication, so was Jen. I moved my face down to gather those slick, musky juices with my tongue.

Jen went over, simultaneously with Kim's "Ohgodohgodogod! Mmmmnnnnghhhhh! Hahhh! Jennnnn!" Her body arched, pushing her pussy into Jen's happy face, then collapsed back onto the bed. She let her breath out with a sigh.

Jen and I took positions on either side of Kim, showering her face with kisses. I surveyed the face of my young lover. She was glowing. Jen smiled at me. "She really is beautiful, ain't she, Tim?"

"Yes, she is. I love her..."

Kim's hand lazily arched around behind my head and pulled my face to hers. "I love you, too, Tim," she said, then kissed me. She smiled. "I've come. Jen's come TWICE. It's YOUR turn ... Lay down."

She got up and moved to offer me a gap between herself and Jen on the bed. I lay back, anticipating, curious. Two females had decided it was time for me to come and I had no idea how that was going to happen.

"Jen," said Kim, "have you ever..."

"A guy?" Jen said. "Nope. Never. But I've ... we ... me an' Laci ... we use toys."

"But you've never had a real one in you?"

Jen's cute hair flounced out as she shook her head. She looked at me. Looked at my dick, hard, pointing up. She looked at Kim. "uh, babe," she said, all the stuff we've been doin', that's just playin'. This is serious."

"No, it's not, Jen," said Kim. "Well, yes it is, but..." Kim looked at me. I was just lying there, amazed by the scene, two naked girls, one younger, one older, one perfect weight, the other pleasantly plump, Kim's fingers idly playing with me. "Tim, uh ... if Jen wants ... can she?"

"You know I belong to you, Kim. If you want to share that part of me..." My mind was racing.

Kim looked at me, then Jenny, smiling. "Jenny, I love 'im. If you want to, uh ... with me here, it's like we're ALL doin' it, so if you want..."

Jen was in a sexual overload. She kissed Kim, then me. "We said anything goes, tonight." She looked at Kim. "How'd you do it? I mean, your first time..."

"I got on top. That way I could control how fast and everything."

I watched, smiling, as plump Jen straddled my hips. She settled down, enveloping my dick between dripping moist pussy lips. "Oh, this is nice, Tim. Neat thing you have there." She slid back and forth a couple of times, the raised up. "I don't know how long this will last," she said. "When Laci puts one of her toys in there ... wow!"

Kim said, "Let me help!" reaching between Jen and me to put my dick in the spot it needed to be. Jen settled back down. I encountered no resistance other than a wonderful wet snugness. Kim kissed her and I felt Jen's hips move under my hands.

Jen had told the truth. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to last long, but Jen was over the edge just as I could feel the tingles of my own orgasm start to build. And when she finished coming, she fell off me, leaving me hard and wet. Kim gently sucked me clean, easing me away from the urgency of orgasm, but I knew I was going to explode when I had one.

Jen was smiling, her eyes closed. They fluttered open. "I'm going to have to tell Laci..."

Kim smiled, looking at me. She asked Jen, "Has Laci ever..."

"No," Jen answered. "And this was my first. Maybe my only ... but Timmmm, thank you..."

"We need to make Tim come now, Jen," Kimmy announced.

"You do it, babe," Jen said. "I'll watch."

I had a thought. Kim and I had only mated once, both times with her on top, facing me. "Babe," I said, "come sit in my lap." I propped myself up with the pillows piled behind my back. Kim settled in my lap. "Turn your back to me." She kissed me then turned away.

"I feel that," she giggled. She caught the idea fast. She rose off me, her hand guiding my dick. Jen's eyes widened and she licked her lips as Kim lined my dick up then settled back down, sliding my shaft into her pussy.

"You fill me up so good, baby," she said.

There is one problem with this position. Kim's clit was well clear of my dick, missing any change of being stimulated by the sliding of my member. I was kissing and nibbling at Kim's neck, my hands clasping her waist, her right arm moved, her fingers touching her own clit. She was incredibly juicy. I could feel the moisture starting to roll down my balls.

And Jen was watching the whole scene. "Wow, guys, this is soooo cool..." She licked her lips. "I can see everything. Your dick in her. Her pussy fitting sooo tight around it, and her clit..." Jen reacted as I could only hope, bending then laying across my leg to bring her face in proximity to Kim and my point of coupling. And she licked. Kim's clit. My dick as I slid in and out of Kim. My drenched balls. And Kim and I were close. I'd watched two females making love. I'd made love with them. And now they were making love with me, and Jen's tongue was expert.

I was fighting hard to prolong the sensations, but I was losing. Fortunately, Kim was close to the edge, and the two of us teetered on the brink together. Jen's tongue flicked Kimmy one time too many.

"Ohgodohgodohgod, I'm commmmingggg!" She pushed down on me. I felt the head of my dick hitting her cervix deep inside her, and I felt the walls of her young pussy clench and I released.

"Ohgod. Kimmm!!!!!" I pushed up into her for the second spurt. Then the third. And a fourth and by that time as I was squirting into her, my lunging dick was pumping the semen out in great white gouts and Jen was still licking us when the liquid flow changed from a combination of Kim's and my lubricating juices to a mix that included globs of semen. And she kept licking.

Kim collapsed back into my arms as I finally could squirt no more. My dick softened and fell out of her pussy. Into Jen's waiting mouth. Jen sucked me clean. Kim's pussy was oozing my come, too, and Jenny sucked the juices from her niece.

Our party dissolved into a wonderful tangle of three happy people. Okay, I'd come once. Kim is certain to make me good for two in two hours if I slept since our last session. So it was, fifteen or twenty minutes into kissing and groping and biting (Kimmy returning a favor) I was hard again and discovered by Jen.

"Kimmy, it's back." She said. Her blonde head bent down and sucked on my hard shaft. "Mmmm, it's giving me juice. Tastes kinda like you. And Laci. And me."

"That's because it's for lubrication, just like ours." Kim was kissing my face. "Play with his balls. He likes that!"

I noted that Kim was giving instructions to her aunt on how to make me happy. Jen's fingers made me happy.

Kim had another thought. "You know," she told Jen, "He can uh ... do it again. You know ... come."

Jen's face lit up. "Can I have it? Like you did while ago."

Kim looked at me. I nodded. "Sure you can," she said. We rearranged the pillows and I propped up, my erection proud and happy for all the attention. Kim noted this by delivering a nibbly sucking. I held my arms open and Jen sat back in my arms. I could feel the warm wetness of her pussy against my dick.

Kim giggled. "Raise up," she commanded Jen. "Now let yourself down easy." Kim's hand guided my dick into Jen's hot, juicy pussy. I wrapped my arms around Jen, caressing a bouncy breast in one hand, brushing aside her hair with my nose and fastening my lips to her neck. She went crazy, giggling, shaking, her pelvis working up and down on my dick.

Second round, I was in position to last. Kim was getting in position to make sure I didn't. I felt her lips on my scrotum, then she grabbed the loose skin in her teeth and shook her head.

"Gah, babe," I said. "You make me crazy." Kim laughed. Then her tongue hit Jen's exposed, erect clitty and Jen moaned. "Awwwww, Kimmmmm."

Kim licked Jen to a roaring orgasm. Jen's pussy and Kim's tongue finished me. I spurted. Jen leaned her head back as I did. "I feel every bit of that, you." she said. "It's a good thing I'm on the Pill."

"Nope, don't worry," Kim interrupted. "He's fixed. Vasectomy. That's purely recreational."

I, that is, my dick, finally plopped out of Jen's pussy. Kim noted the fact. "Jen," she said, "If you want to play with it when it's soft..."

Jen said, "Whatever, babe. I got it when he did you, remember."

"Oh, yeah." Kim remembered. "But it's so cute when it's soft. And you suck on it and you can feel it grow in your mouth..."

Jen rolled off me and I twisted out of my nest of pillows. I was rewarded with Kim's pussy in my face and jen happily working on my soft dick. Then Kim remembered where the other half of that load was. She got off me and I felt the bed move, then and "Mmmmm" from Jen as Kim started licking and sucking her from behind. Finally Kim stopped and Jen stopped and I ended up with a naked, and I presumed, satisfied girl on each side of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.