Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order - Cover

Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order

Copyright© 2011 by CandiCaime

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Set in the fantasy world of Xren, this is the tale of Xaxac, a slave who was raised a concubine, but gets tangled into a dark underground world of cage fighting, and eventually swept into an agency bent on saving the planet!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Were animal   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism  

"Xaxac," I was being shaken awake, "Xac, baby, come on."

I opened my eyes; I was completely healed- there was no water in the pool and I was shivering. My master was shaking me by the shoulder- I don't think he'd ever done that before; he usually woke me up by shoving his cock inside me. I leaned forward and snuggled into his chest before I grabbed his hips and brought his member to my mouth; he was soft- I felt a pang of regret- insult? As I started to lick him.

"Not right now," he pushed me back, "Lets go up to our room. I thought that drink would keep you awake; it's supposed to have a stimulant in it- I'm bouncing off these flimsy wooden walls. God, it's good to see you like this," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Like this? Healed probably. He stood to leave and I playfully licked him again, pleased to see him rise when I did. He still liked it. He laughed.

"Come on Xac, we have to go, you've been asleep in here an hour."

Why would he let me sleep like that? Maybe he was just relaxing and didn't need me.

There were robes laid out for us and our bags were gone. I freaked out for a second, but my master didn't seem worried at all, so I figured he knew something I didn't, as usual. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed- all my combs and fragrances and stuff were in my bag. I shouldn't have fallen asleep.

When he had put on his robe I grabbed him by the arm and he laughed but didn't stop me. I nuzzled into the fabric, it felt like the towels that we had at home but much, much softer. He led me down the hall, but I could have sworn it was the wrong way, past other patrons bathing, until we reached a central room with two flights of stairs on either side and a glass door in the center with one of the little goat-people behind it.

"You're going to love this," he laughed under his breath, "Let's take the elevator."

"Mr. Kana," the servant knew him, but it wasn't the same boy from the bath earlier. He had the same apron, the same hippie beard, and the same tattoo, but a completely different face. Those things must be fairly common for their race, "Going to your suit?"

"So how does this thing work?" My master asked.

"One of the many wonders of Satre!" he explained, "It's all gears and clockwork, but it replaces the need to lug yourself or your luggage up and down stairs." He closed the glass door behind us and swung some kind of odd metal framework between it and us.

And we started moving. Strait up. One of the oddest sensations in my life. My master was smiling- he had apparently invested in the building- and made small talk with the servant about the cage fights and the building and all kinds of other things- I was busy staring through the glass. As it went up, the floors passed before us, and because it was in the central room, you would get to where you were at the top of each floor looking down. It was kind of like looking down from my tower window, except we kept moving. I love heights, love watching the world go by.

And then it stopped, abruptly, throwing me off balance. My master caught me and shoved me back on my feet so that I looked- graceful somehow. I really wanted to brush my hair ... The servant smiled and winked at me, I know that I could only have looked confused. My master brushed past me and I hurried to catch up. When I looked back, the servant had closed the doors, and the metal contraption, and soon the machine whirred down again.

When he opened the door to his room, my master spread his arm to indicate that I should go first, so I did. It was beautiful. A picture window looked down upon the city, so you could see everything we had seen from the street, but it was much more beautiful from above. The lights weren't blinding, and the gushes from the magicians were sparkles in the night, instead of flames in your face; the noise was all most gone, but what carried up was a blend of music that sang and left notes dancing on your brain.

There was a table and chairs, a bed, a small couch, a bar, shelves lining the wall; the place wasn't huge but every inch of space was utilized the best way it could be. There was a mirror in front of the bed, with shelves running under it, and it was there that I saw all my things had been laid out already- how strange to have someone do all that for you. I brushed my hair out and dried myself with the robe, then turned back to my master.

He was laying on the bed, watching me, smoking a pipe. He must've packed it while I wasn't looking. The herb smelled strange as he exhaled- it was the opium from the shop earlier! I hopped on the bed and slid between his legs. I heard him laugh as I undid his robe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.