A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 15: Full circle

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Full circle - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The fact that Steven had already scheduled a golf-game with his buddies early in the morning made things a lot easier for me. Mom and I had both gotten up early, already starting on our second cup of coffee, discussing the new plan, waiting on Danny as we did so. And though he slept in a little later on Sunday, it was very rare that he did so much past nine o'clock. It was a quarter to now.

Once again I had placed the brown manila envelope on the table, ensuring Danny would discover it when he came down for his morning coffee. It would again play another, yet different role in the scheme of things. The one really good thing was, this time mom wasn't nearly as anxious or nervous. If anything, she was already aroused, her rock hard nipples told me that much, the tight form-fitting sleepwear she had on not doing much to conceal the fact she was naked beneath it. Especially the way you could clearly see the entire outline of her breasts, not to mention those amazing nipples of hers.

For myself, I was again attired in my usual affair. Bikini panties, and another wife-beater tee shirt. In wearing that, as was usually the case, Danny wouldn't be thinking too much or aware of what was about to happen. Though simply wearing it, would have his undivided attention at the same time.

Sure enough, we heard movement downstairs a few minutes later. "He's up," I grinned. "Just remember, give us about thirty minutes before you come walking back in here. That should be time enough to have told him about all this," I said once more fidgeting with the envelope, though it was important for me to have those few precious moments to fill Danny in on the slight differences in the story. As much as I hated stretching the truth to the extent that I had, in the long run ... it had worked out a lot better for everyone concerned. Danny might have indeed known about these before now, but it was important that he go along with the plan of just seeing them now for the very first time. Though also like me, and as I had already explained, he and I had both had our suspicions prior to all this anyway.

"Just remember what I told you. The best way to seduce and control Danny, is to surprise him. Once his dick's hard ... he'll go along with just about anything. So be naughty mother, nice and nasty in fact once you come back and join us. Don't give him time to react to anything. Again ... surprise is the key here."

"Nasty huh?"

"Yeah, very nasty."

"I can do that," she grinned, lifting up her garment above her tits, flashing her naked body at me, and then slowly strolling out of the room heading back up the stairs.

"You sure can," I thought to myself, marveling at the changes I had so recently seen in her.

I had no sooner heard the door to her bedroom closing upstairs, when I heard Danny's footsteps coming up the stairs towards me. I poured myself another coffee, and then poured Danny one, sitting it down alongside the manila envelope with all the new pictures now in it. "Show time!" I thought to myself, and then sat back in the chair just as Danny entered the room.

He of course smiled when he saw me. I'd sat toying with my nipples, making sure they were hard little pebbles pressing against my tight form fitting tee. His eyes locked onto them almost immediately, until he saw the envelope, which curiously enough, he recognized.

"Ok, there's a story here right?"

"Yes, sit down ... enjoy your coffee while I bring you up to speed here," I informed him once again glancing at the clock. I figured we had about twenty minutes, knowing mom. She was never late, but she was always early.

Danny had just started to glance through the photos for about the third time when I stood up scooting my chair over next to his. Wearing his typical pajama bottoms in the morning, the thin material scarcely concealed his massively hard erection. "Holy fucking shit Sin!" He exclaimed for what had to have been about the umpteenth time here. "You and your mom!" He exclaimed again, his hand actually dropping down into his lap this time as he made some attempt at readjusting himself. "So it actually happened then? These aren't just the poses you said you started out doing with her, which then ended up for real right?"

"Right," I said again ... also for the umpteenth time. "Like I told you Danny, mom's really come out of her shell, she's more like her old self, though you've actually never seen her quite the same way I remember seeing her. So when you do see her next, you'll notice a remarkable difference, trust me." I figured I'd let that one play out, especially as I heard mom's door open and close, though Danny was too engrossed in the photo of mom and I in a scissors lock, cunts pressed together, rubbing ... fucking one another that way. There hadn't been a matching photo for that one, it was one we'd come up with ourselves, and I was already soaking wet just thinking about it as her footsteps came closer and closer to where we were sitting. She stood just outside the door, waiting for her "cue" now as we'd discussed. I stood up, swinging myself over onto his chair, into his lap. I was plenty wet enough, my hand seeking out, and immediately finding his hard shaft. Pulling my own panties off to one side, I coaxed his cock up inside my dripping wet cunt within moments.

"Horny are we?" He laughed, enjoying the unexpected, unanticipated surprise. But not about to look a gift-horse in the mouth either as I slid down over him. "What about your mother?" He asked now a bit worriedly. I was about to mention her myself, but he'd done so for me ... triggering her cue.

"What about me?" She asked as she came strolling in. Leaning over to first kiss me on the cheek, and then Danny, with the two of us still hooked up there together in the chair. "How's it feel?" She asked.

"Nice and hard ... and nice and big," I responded, once again moving up and down Danny's shaft while he sat there looking back and forth between the two of us.

"You little shit!" He exclaimed. "You planned all this didn't you?"

"We sure did," mom announced yanking up the tight fitting shift she had on over her head, now standing beside the two of us entirely naked. Almost immediately she offered Danny one of her breasts to suck on while I continued fucking him. "Now Danny boy ... suck my titty."


As I'd expected, and hoped, Danny was a great deal like his father. Once he had gotten used to the idea that mom was not only cool with all this, but enjoying it ... right there in front of him, he was of course hoping for more. A lot more, at least as far as watching the two of us went. And though he had enjoyed sucking on mom's tits, he'd made no effort to attempt to do anything more with her either. No surprise there. He was indeed, very much like his dad in that department too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.