The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth - Cover

The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth

Copyright© 2011 by Paige Turner

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The world is sometimes filled with wonderful things, really marvelous things you'd never expect. Sometimes you meet someone who really is centered and alive and wise and wonderful. And sometimes, this all circles around years later and leaves you thinking about things and how they worked out and wondering how they will work out? Meet Mrs Finley, who has my vote for Mother of the Year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It was six thirty when I woke up. Beth was sitting at the kitchen table with her notes spread out. I rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed. She glanced up as I moved, a concerned look on her face.

"You slept like you were dead. You okay?"

"Yeah. How long was I out for?"

"About two and a half hours."

"Wow." I sat there, aware of how my asshole felt.

"You okay?"

"Will be in a minute." I ran my hand through my hair. "Did Annie come by?"

"Yeah. She was here about ten or fifteen minutes after you crashed."

"I must have really been out of it."

"We didn't want to disturb you, so we talked out in the back yard."

I sighed. "Thanks, I appreciate it."

"She wants me to call if you woke up and wanted company."

"Let me wake up a bit more. Get something to eat."

"Sure. Take your time. Why don't you go grab a shower while I get dinner together?"

"That sounds good. What are we having?"

"Dinty Moore's."

"Good." Neither one of us could cook, and she wasn't any more into learning than I was. We subsisted on canned goods, fast food and take out. I got to my feet and went into the shower.

We ate dinner, which was milk and bread and canned beef stew and even with the shower, I was having trouble getting myself together. It had been a very intense experience and I was slowly assimilating it. Beth was letting me sort it out. She got up and did the dishes while I laid back on the couch and rested.

"You want me to blow off Annie?"

"I don't know. She was really excited about seeing us tonight."

"I don't know if I'm really up for anything more right now."

Beth gave me a worried glance. I have one favorite thing in life, it would be sex. "You really okay?"

"Yeah. Just taking some time to get used to what we did."

"You want to talk about it?"

"No." then I thought about it. "Maybe. I don't know."

"That really freaked you out, didn't it?"

"Well, it was very intense. I just wasn't expecting how intense it would be."

"Sorry you let me do it?"

I thought about it. "No, not exactly."

"Want me to shut up?"

"No, but I'd really like a hug right about now. " She got up and came around the table and embraced me with her arm around my neck. I hugged her arm, feeling her head against the back of mine and her small breasts pressed up against my back.

"Thanks," I said for not particularly obvious reason. She nodded her head against mine and I knew she understood what I'd meant.

About a half an hour later, we were back sitting at the table. There was a knock on the door and Annie was looking in anxiously at us. Beth smiled and got up.

"Hey Annie, come on in. I'm just about done with my home work, good timing."

"I can come back," she said.

"No, come on in. Why don't you guys go take a tub and let me finish this up and I'll come join you in a few minutes or so?"

"You sure it's okay?"

"You mean, do I trust you with my man, all alone out there where I can't see you?" She was teasing and Annie knew it, but she blushed on cue. "Naw, go ahead and start without me if you want. I've just got to tally up these charts and soon as I'm done, I'll be out and join you."

"Cool."

"Have fun you two," she said while putting her head back down into her books and notes.

Annie waited while I got my robe and towel out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pair of cutoffs that were too ratty to wear in public, but that I had mentioned to Beth that I found very sexy. Half of the cheek of one buttock was exposed and they fit her like paint. I think Beth had told her how much they turned me on, because she glanced over her shoulder as I followed her out and grinned as she caught me eying her ass.

Annie shucked out of her clothes while I hung my robe on the hook and climbed into the tub. As I was putting my leg over the tub, she ran a finger up my ass and giggled as I jumped. Considering what Beth and I had been doing that afternoon, I was kind of skitterish. I got into the water and turned around and gave her a reproachful look. She giggled some more and got into the tub. I was wondering what they had been talking about while I was sleeping.

Annie got into the tub and eased down into the hot water and sighed. She relaxed against the side of the tub across from me and smiled at me.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"Pretty good. How was yours?" I thought about how the afternoon had been.

"Remarkable. Fantastic. Other than that, mere words are inadequate to describe."

"Really? What was so remarkable about it?"

"Oh, Beth and I had a fantastic nooner."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well? Is that all you're going to say about it? Fantastic and remarkable?"

"Well, a gentleman never tells." I said primly.

Her face, which had been grinning lasciviously at me, kind of fell. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Hey, I'm teasing you." I nudged her with my toe on the leg. "It was great, really, really great. Just kind of ... well, I don't really know how to describe it."

She pouted. I sighed.

"I'm not trying to keep anything from you, but this afternoon was pretty personal. Beth and I got into some stuff that was pretty far out and I am still working over what I feel about it."

"How so?"

"Hmm." How the hell to explain this? I wasn't sure I even wanted to think about it, much less talk about it. "Uh, well, we got into some pretty kinky stuff and it kind of freaked me out."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Uh, oh shit. I don't really want to go into all of the dirty details just yet. It kind of pushed some buttons of mine about sex."

I could see from Annie's face that I had gotten her curiosity really revved up but also that she wouldn't push it. "Okay."

"Uh, I'm not trying to be mysterious. I'm just not ready to talk about it right now. Once I figure out how I feel about it, I'll talk about it then, okay?"

"Okay. I didn't mean to pry."

"Oh, you meant to pry, and I'm not mad or anything, but it got to me and I just need a while to work it out some in my mind."

"Okay. You want me to shut up?"

"No, but just let's change the subject for a while."

"Sure."

Annie was torn between wanting to ask and wondering what kind of things Beth and I were up to that were considered 'kinky'. She looked kind of abashed, or left out, or maybe just lonely over on the other side of the tub.

"Come here and give me a hug, will you?" I asked and held open my arms. She smiled genuinely and came across the tub and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her body and tried to snuggle her in close to me, but while I appreciated having her breasts against my cheek, I wanted her even closer and turned her slightly so she could sit on my legs and really hug her closely with our heads together.

"Sorry," she whispered in my ear. "I didn't mean to pry."

"It's okay. It's my fault. I wasn't trying to shut you out, but I really don't know how to describe what went on today, but when I do, I'll tell you about it."

We hugged each other for another moment.

"Was it really kinky?" She chuckled into my ear. I could tell she wasn't really trying to dig it out of me, just kidding me about it.

"Oh, yeah. The word kinky doesn't even half describe it." I caressed her back as I said that, wondering what she would think if I ever got up the nerve to talk to her about it. What would she think of Beth getting off on finger fucking my ass, or getting her cookies fantasizing about me sucking a dick? Somehow, I didn't think she was ready for that kind of information.

"Mmm ... I'm going to have a lot of nice fantasizes thinking about it."

"How can you have fantasizes about something you don't even know about?"

She pulled back a bit and gave me a smile. "Think about it for a minute. You two let me watch you making love and even touch you while you were having sex. And now you tell me that you're into something so kinky you're embarrassed to tell me about? I mean, sheez! You think my imagination isn't going to run wild thinking about what would be that kinky?"

I had to laugh. "Well, when you put it that way..."

"Yeah. What kind of degenerate, degrading, disgusting, perverted sex games do you and Beth have, anyway? You think I'm not going to be strumming the old clitar trying to imagine what kind of kinky things you two do that your too embarrassed to talk about them with me? Time to think that one through again!"

I cracked up. Here was this blonde goddess, sitting on my lap and hugging me naked and admitting she was going to be thinking about me and Beth while masturbating. It was funny, especially considering that I didn't even have a hard on.

She gave me a peck on the lips and stood up, her perfect round breasts just in front of my face. I planted a kiss right between them, feeling their firm weight pressing against my cheeks. She stroked my neck and arched her back a little until I was done with the kiss and pulled back a little. I gave each nipple a quick little smacky kiss and she giggled and then moved over and sat down next to me. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"What?"

"You. Telling me your going to be thinking about me while you're jilling off. It's kind of flattering."

"Well." She shrugged. "Why not? What's so weird about it?"

"Other than the fact that nobody has ever said that they fantasized about me? Or that you're gorgeous? Putting the two together, it's just weird as hell."

"Why?"

"Well, because you're beautiful and I'm not. It seems that I should be fantasizing about you instead of the other way around, you know?"

She thought about it, a small frown of concentration on her face. "Why shouldn't I fantasize about you?"

"Well, I didn't say you shouldn't. It's just that, well, it's odd for me to think about someone like you thinking about someone like me, you know?" I could see she didn't know. "I thought you'd be fantasizing about ... Oh, John Travolta, or Bruce Willis, or Sean Connery while you're getting yourself off."

"Well, I do think about guys like that sometimes. But ever since the other night, well," she shrugged. "They're people I don't know, if you see what I mean. But that was the hottest thing I've ever done, so why wouldn't I think about it?"

"Huh. I kind of see what you mean, when you put it like that. It's just kind of half flattering and half embarrassing at the same time. I've never thought of myself as anyone's jerk off fantasy."

She was silent a moment. "One of my girlfriends told me her brother jacks off in the bathroom sometimes. She likes to listen to him, I think. She told me she heard him say my name while he was doing that once. I think I do know what you mean about it being half and half."

"How did she know it was you he was talking about?"

"I'm the only Annie in my school. There's two Ann's, an Ann-Marie and me. I think people fantasize more about people they know than people that are just famous, like movie stars and singers."

"Huh. I can see where guys would fantasize about you. I used to do the same thing when I was jacking off back in high school. There was a girl in my history class and a couple of the cheerleaders I really got off on."

"So what's so weird about thinking about you and Beth while I get myself off?"

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess it's not so weird. Especially considering what we've all been doing."

She put her hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze and grinned at me. "You guess?"

"Yeah, well, I'm not the world's sexiest man, so it's a pretty weird assed thing you're springing on me. In the world I come from, stacked sexy blonde's just don't come up and tell me how hot they find me and how they stroke themselves off thinking about me."

"I guess they haven't seen the size of your dick then. Or how great you eat pussy."

I blushed. "Hey, my dick isn't that big!" I protested.

"You couldn't prove it by me. I haven't seen that many, except in a few porn tapes. You don't seem to be that much smaller than those guys."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not. How long is it anyway?"

"Uh, not quite eight inches."

"That's average, right?"

"Uh, well, no, not exactly."

"So what's average? Nine, ten? What?"

"Uh, I think it's more like six or so."

"Really? So your twenty five percent bigger than the average guy?"

I'd never thought about this like that before and didn't know how to answer her question. Just then the gate opened and Beth came in. "You guys starting without me?"

"No, we're just sitting here talking."

"Aw, that's sweet, waiting for me like that." She hung her robe on a hook and asked, "So what are you guys talking about?"

"Dick size." Annie said promptly.

"Cool." Beth climbed into the tub and eased down on the bench to my right. "Tony's sure got a nice one, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, that's what I was just telling him. He doesn't seem to be aware of how nice it is."

"Well, hell, it's just the one I got issued, you know? It's not like I had to workout every day at the gym or something, now is it?" Beth snickered.

"Now you know how I feel about myself." Annie said. I gaped at her. "Well, how else should I feel? It's not like I put a lot of time into looking like this. It's just how I am, you know?"

She looked kind of vulnerable sitting there, so I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed the side of her neck with my thumb. "You look fine, Annie. But your good people, too, so don't let it bother you." She smiled at me. Beth reached across me and patted her on the other shoulder.

"Yeah, well, thanks you guys. You're the first people I ever told that to, you know? And you got it." She looked like she was trying to keep from bawling. Beth pulled her toward herself, which pulled her into me so her side was pressed into mine while Beth hugged her. I wrapped my arm around her back and the other around Beth and we hugged closely for a minute.

Having two naked girls pressed into your sides is really nice. I'd recommend it highly, as a matter of fact. But finally we all broke our tight clinch and moved back a bit so we could look at each other.

"You two are really amazing," Annie said.

"You're pretty special yourself." Beth said. I nodded and Annie lowered her eyes and blushed.

"Thanks."

"You're both wonderful," I said. That got me quick pecks on both cheeks. I couldn't help it. I ran my hands down their spines and cupped both of their asses in my hands and squeezed. They glanced at each other, then both turned their heads and looked at me, then glanced at each other again.

"Looks like someone here is getting ideas." Beth said.

"We wouldn't want to give him a swelled head, would we?"

"Let's see. Hmm." A hand grabbed my dick, then I felt the top of it being grasped firmly between what felt like a thumb and a forefinger. "We must be losing out touch. Here," the finger and thumb let go and I felt water stirring as Beth grabbed Annie's hand. "See what I mean?" A set of fingers fumbled to orientate themselves for a second and then had me encircled.

"I'll be damned; this sure doesn't feel like an eight inch dick." Beth snickered at Annie's wisecrack.

"Keep up those kind of remarks and it'll never get swollen again. I'll develop impotence and then what will you two have to play with?" Another set of fingers was tracing around my balls and I slipped my ass down on the bench and opened my legs. The fingers under my balls slid down my leg until they were just behind my knee, then Beth picked up my leg and put it over hers. Then Annie took her hand and did the same to my other leg.

"Open wide and say Ah!" Annie said and she and Beth squirmed around a bit until their knees were touching under me. Then they both slipped up the inside of my legs. Annie's grabbed my balls, cupping them and giving them a gentle squeeze. She rolled them around in her palm while Beth slid her hand up under my ass and gave the buttock closest to her a grab. Being goosed like that had me thrusting my hips up, and Annie pushed her hand against my nuts, grabbing them almost too tightly. I gasped and she giggled and let up. I eased back down and Annie's hand that had been cupping me slipped up the now hardening shaft and gave a rub around the top a few times. Beth's hand slipped up to my nuts as that happened and I had the singular pleasure of having two very curious and sensual hands on my genitals, two breasts cuddling into my ribs, two backs under my two hands and having my legs stretched out wide open while I was supported with my back against the side of the tub and the back of my legs. The two other hands in the tub were moving up and down my back.

I closed my eyes for a moment and just dug the hands gliding over me. When I opened them, I could see Annie and Beth exchanging a glance over my chest. "Just do whatever you want, okay? Don't be afraid to touch. We aren't going to do anything to you that you don't want us to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.