Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

After our excursion visit of Shweta increased to my business place, she used to pull a chair and sit beside me. She spoke girly talks or we talked regarding business how we do purchasing and the account maintenance, whenever there was important customer was present during her visit I used to show the sales are made and even negotiation she was learning fast and with keen interest. Other staff used to tease Suresh her father that she is going to replace him, so be ready to search for a new job, then Shweta used to smile with pride. One day while she was sitting near me companion of some customer was smoking cigarette, he was lazily smoking waiting for his friend to complete his shopping and was making rings of smoke,. I was busy in my work. Shweta was looking constantly at him, when she saw me her looking him smoke she commented, see how nicely he is making smoke rings. I didn't comment for this, but she continued do you smoke?

I said no.

She – not at all or smoke occasionally.

Me – why do you ask?

She – I am fascinated by such smokers and I like aroma of cigarette. (it was very strange, generally women hate the name it's elf where as she likes even smell of it)

Me – I do smoke occasionally, and I can make better rings than he can.

She – then show me

Me – it's not possible any where here, if I have to smoke we will have to go to some secluded place where no one recognizes me.

She- ok we will go somewhere tomorrow. I wondered seeing her enthusiasm. It was fixed next day afternoon she was to give a missed call and I had to pick up from her college. I too was waiting eagerly for some reason where as she for some other reason. As scheduled, I picked up and proceeded to outskirts of the city, she enquired where are you taking me?

Me – if you have faith keep quiet, she didn't reply. I took her to the guesthouse where jiju and me used to go. While going I brought a pack of cigarettes, matches and mouth freshener. The moment we entered room I took off my shirt, she was afraid as why I was disrobing myself. Assured her, don't worry my girl I am removing shirt because after smoking our clothes will have stinking smell. So, it's better if you remove yours also. If your mom finds the odor she will not only kick you, me also. After some hesitation, she removed her kameez. She was wearing slip inside and no bra. The slip was thin enough to reveal whatever it had to conceal. I settled on sofa she too took seat beside me. I lit a cigarette and started smoking, I made a big ring of smoke and sent it to ceiling and few rings one after another. I was expert in this art as I started smoking only to try this. Whenever my friends had offered me smoke, I used to refuse and never objected them to smoke. I was not interested in smoking as it's hazardous to health and I didn't like the odor. One new friend entered in our group, he was master in smoking and had art of lighting something like Rajnikant cine actor. He used to make so many different types of rings and he used to light cig with single hand and even against high wind without wasting a single matchstick. He could rotate the cig like cowboy cine actors.

I was fascinated by his styles and many of my friends tried to copy him, success was very low. I took it as challenge, started smoking to copy him, and mastered very fast. But I didn't continue smoking but occasionally I used to smoke in parties etc. Here it was of some use to impress Shweta, as she liked it. She was very much pleased by this art every time she used to clap. After completing a cig, I asked satisfied. and shall we go. She said let's sit for some more time, I wanted same thing.

I rolled on the bed and I pulled beside me, without making any fuss she laid beside me. She was very much confidant about me as I had not done anything bad while she had slept almost nude. I stretched my right arm and she placed her head on it, our bodies were almost touching, when I started conversation she turned towards me. Now her entire body was in contact. Her left boob was touching my chest. As the conversation continued, I pushed her with my right hand, which was below her. Now her left boob was totally crushed on my chest, she was immersed in talking so she didn't show any reaction. Our discussion was very simple like studies friends her scores in previous exams etc. After some time she asked me to light one more. I accepted and lit another. We were sitting now, and my right hand was rested on her shoulder. As and when I made rings she used to make noise like small kids after seeing some amusement. I made it a point to pull her every time and maintained constant touch with her body. After completing cig rolled again on cot, pulling her. She laid beside me and her one leg and one hand was on me, so both the balls were touching me, I had real hard on I was day dreaming to fuck her. I wanted to proceed but inner sense was stopping me. I was not sure how she took it, whether she took me as boy friend or brotherly, whether she is interested in sex or not. I wanted her to beg me for fucking. We were laying in the same pose for some more time while my hand was roaming on her body, now and then I kissed all over her face, she too reciprocated by giving pecks.

Again she demanded to smoke we sat up in early position and lit the cig by single hand she was amazed to see it. She kissed my right cheek and said genies. Now my right hand slipped on to her boob, and just was hanging over her boob. I let it be like that only and didn't cup it. After few puffs I offered her cig and asked want to try. She was bit hesitant and said I don't want to smoke but like the aroma and watching smoke. Ok then I will through it, she said don't through, you have smoked not even half. I had few puffs again and holding her head by right hand placed cig on her lips by left hand. Have a puff if you don't like stop. She dragged at as the smoke hit her throat she started coughing, suddenly her eyes were filled with tears, and I patted on her head and said you should not drag so much. And I laughed at her. She was angry at my laughing, see brother I am suffering here and you are laughing. I said let it be. It's not for kids, it's only for matured. She got wild at my comment and said furiously I am no more kid I am college going modern girl, I shall prove myself, by now I had thrown the stub. She was asking me to light one more but I stopped her not now. We can light another after some time, and pulled her strongly towards me. She placed her head on my shoulder and started talking something nonsense. Time was running so I suggested to leave, but she asked me to light last one. I took a cig and threw it in the air. It went on rotating and fell rightly in my lips with filter down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.