Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

 

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

As Planned we went on holiday to the new house in France. We did quite a bit of touring by car in the first week when Joe and Isa were with us. We also spent quite a bit of time lying by the pool either in the early morning before we went off touring or in the late afternoon when we returned to the house. On two other days we went to the beach and ate at the local restaurants in that area for lunch and dinner before returning home in the evening.

During the first week Joe and I made a trip to several car showrooms in search of a good second hand car. We were very lucky to pick up five year old silver grey Opel which was the equivalent of a Vauxhall Astra back home. It had only one owner as it had belonged to an elderly couple, and they had only put 30,000 miles on the clock in that time. What's more it had already been checked and serviced and was ready to go. We thought we had managed to get a really good car for a modest sum. Joe drove the hire car home and I drove out French acquisition. When the girls saw it they were more than pleased with our new purchase.

Before the time came to head into Perpignan with Isa and Joe we paid a visit to the nearest local town and found a cycle shop with a selection of good second hand bikes. Fortunately both the ladies found mountain bikes that fitted their leg lengths. I found one that was perhaps a size too small but I was able to extend the seat to compensate and it felt quite comfortable so I bought it. We picked mountain bikes rather than road bikes because we thought it would be nice to have the option of going off road if we wished to do so.

As the first week came to an end, Joe and Isa left for the airport on what was the final day of their stay with us. We went with them in the new car and saw them off on their ten o clock flight. Afterwards we spent the rest of the day in Perpignan. We had some time on the beach then had a light lunch before returning to our spot on the by the sea.

By mid afternoon we had enough of the sun and sand, so we went for coffee and spent the rest of the time looking round the shops. By mutual consent we had had dinner at a nice French restaurant before setting off for home. The girls had asked if they could have some wine with their meal so I became the designated driver for the homeward journey. Alice and Katy were soon asleep in the back seat with their head resting on each other's shoulders. Needless to say when we arrived back at the house it was quite late and the two of them headed for bed. I made a hot chocolate and drank it before making my way up to the bedroom. When I entered Katy was fast asleep.

Next day Katy and Alice wanted to spend the day by the pool so I decided to go for a long run on my bike and told them I would be back sometime in the afternoon. I had cycled about twenty five miles when I found a nice little restaurant where I decided to have lunch. The village had a small chateau and you could look around it for a modest fee. I spent some time after lunch playing the tourist and looking at its rooms to let my lunch settle before heading home. Little did I know that dramatic events were playing out as the girls spent their time at the pool. I learned later from the them what had taken place.

The girls had applied sunscreen to each other before Katy plunged into the pool for a lengthy swim while Alice lay and sun bathed. When she emerged from the pool she asked Alice to apply more sunscreen to her back which she did and then she lay back down on her sun bed and was strangely quiet. After a time Katy asked her if anything was wrong but Alice told her that everything was fine.

However she was pretty uncommunicative all morning and Katy decided something was amiss and that she was going to get to the bottom of it. Remembering what I had told her about Alice and her submissive nature she had stood up and walked over to where Alice was lying on her sunning herself.

"Alice something is worrying you and I am not going to let you sit here and sulk. You will tell me what this is all about or I will put you over my knee and spank your bottom hard."

Alice looked at her, distressed at the threat and the tone that Katy had used.

"I can't tell you," she said, "You would be too shocked if you knew."

"You are the one who is going to be shocked if you keep on refusing, for I am not kidding. I really am going to spank you if you don't confess what is going in your mind."

Alice just sat there and looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Stand up!" Katy commanded.

Katy went over to one of the pool side chairs and pulled it to where Alice was standing. She then pulled Alice's bikini down to just above her knees and then sat down on the chair and moved it forward so that she could pull Alice across her knees. Alice did not struggle and compliantly lay there. Katy wondered how many spanks she should give her and decided that ten would do for starters.

"I am going to give you ten hard smacks my girl, and if you still don't tell then you will get another ten."

As she said this, she could feel herself getting wet at the thought of what she was about to do. As she spanked her Alice emitted low moans but did not respond in any other way. She still refused to talk so Katy delivered another ten smacks.

This time she knew her domination of her friend was really turning her on. She decided that before she went any further she would see if it was also arousing her friend so she parted Alice's legs and felt her pussy. This revealed that Alice too was being turned on by the spanking

"You really are a naughty girl Alice," She said as she stroked the girl's wet cave. "You are being turned on by this and doing it is turning me on too. So I am ordering you to stand up right now!"

Alice again did as she was commanded. Katy eased her bottom off the chair and slipped off her bikini before instructing Alice to kick to one side her bikini which had now fallen to her ankles. She then opened her legs wide and ordered Alice to kneel in front of her. Again Alice did as she was told and found herself looking down at Katy's moist and glistening sex.

"Now see the state you have got me into" Katy told her, "You are going to do something about that,"

She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head to her pussy. "Now start licking," she told her, "and don't stop till you make me cum."

Alice had never done this before with a girl, but she was well into her submissive mood now and she started to work on Katy's warm moistness. John had done it often enough to her and she was soon licking all round her clit before lashing it with her tongue in response to Katy's little squeals of delight. Katy started to convulse and really scream in ecstasy as her body responded and she felt herself in the throes of a massive orgasm. Then her clit became too sensitive sand she pushed Alice's head away from her pussy. As she descended from her orgasm she slid from her chair and knelt beside her friend who had now become her lover and wrapped her arms round her, and kissed her passionately. Soon Alice responded and their tongues were duelling as Katy tasted her own juices from her friend's mouth. She pushed Alice on to her back, opened her legs and looked into her eyes as the girl lay there looking up at her.

"Alice Shaw, I want you to know that I love you, and I am going to return the favour. After that we are going to have a long talk in which you will hold nothing back. Is that clear!"

Alice wordlessly nodded her head in assent and Katy bent her head and began to lick her pussy. It was not long before Alice came in a screaming orgasm of her own. When she had subsided from her high, Katy stood up and pulled her to her feet. She shed her Bikini top and then undid the one Alice was wearing so that they were now both naked. Once again she took both her hands in hers and drew her close, then putting her arms around Alice she kissed her once more, but this time with more tenderness than passion.

"Let's go and have a shower, then we will make some lunch and talk about where we go from here." Katy said.

Still holding her hand she walked Alice to the down stair shower room where she gently washed her all over and had Alice do the same for her. They did not speak as this was happening but once they had dried each other, Katy led her into the kitchen and they worked together to make sandwiches and drinks. When they had done so they took their food to the pool side and pulling up chairs to the table began to eat their lunch.

"Now are you prepared to tell me what was worrying you?" Katy asked, breaking the silence.

"Did you really mean it when you said you loved me?" Alice asked.

"I have always loved you as a friend Alice and since you came to stay with us that love has grown so that I looked upon you as the sister I never had. Now I have discovered I love you in an even deeper way than I could ever have imagined. So that's why we have to decide where we go from here."

"But what will Peter say when he finds out we have become lovers?" Alice asked with tears in her eyes.

Katy smiled at her.

"I think that rather depends on how you feel about him."

"That is what brought all this on. I have always admired Peter and when John deserted me and he was so kind, if he had not been your boyfriend I would have asked him to be my new master. I knew if he had taken that role he would not have abused me. He would have cared for me and I would have hoped he might even have come to love me."

"Oh he would have come to love you alright. He thinks you are absolutely gorgeous, As far as he is concerned you are a wet dream walking." Katy laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.