Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

 

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

The day after Boxing Day our four friends from school plus Alice and John turned up at our house as invited. They had all brought their swim things, and after we had wished everyone a merry Christmas, we all stripped and headed for the pool. We spent about the first hour of the afternoon alternating between the conservatory which was bright and warm and dashing to the heated pool and swimming a few laps. Even Alice joined in. I think the novelty of swimming outdoors in Scotland in the winter, even though it was relatively mild for the time of year, proved to be fun for everyone, though a lot of people, even native Scots, would have thought we were mad.

After dinner, Charlie and Di, Jenny and Bobby had to leave quite early. Isa and John ran them back to their homes and then set of for an outing to the theatre with people from their work, leaving Alice, John and Katy and I alone in the house once again. This time, knowing what was likely to happen, we suggested leaving John and Alice alone in the sitting room while we adjourned to Katy's bed room. I said quietly to John before departing that we would give them an hour to themselves before coming back down stairs.

When we arrived in Katy's room she immediately pulled me into her arms and gave me a passionate kiss and my body responded immediately. When we eventually pulled apart, she pulled her sweater over her head then unclipped her bra. As I watched, her jeans and panties soon fell at her feet and she stood naked before me.

"I think one of us is over dressed," she said and she stepped forward and undid my belt and pulled down my jeans and underwear. I kicked of my shoes and pulled my T shirt over my head and she pushed me down on the bed before climbing on top of me and giving me another searing kiss. She began to kiss down my body and spent some time kissing and licking my nipples. I was now so hard it was beginning to feel painful but I soon found my hard cock engulfed in the warm moistness of her mouth. She did not bring me immediately to a climax, however, but teased me by easing of if I showed any sign of doing so. Once she withdrew all together and as I groaned my frustration, she fondled my testicles, kissed them and licked them, before resuming her attention to my cock. This time she took as much of me in her mouth as she could without gagging and brought me to thrilling climax swallowing my seed as I shot into her mouth.

When I had recovered sufficiently I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her

And I could taste myself on her as my tongue probed her mouth.

"Oh God Katy, that was amazing," I told her. "Now it is my turn."

I wanted to give myself a bit of time to recover, so I rolled her on to her tummy and began to massage her back. I eased her shoulder muscles for a few minutes and then worked my way down her spine making circular motions with my hands on each side, pressing firmly but not hard so that I relaxed the big back muscles. I then spent some time working on the small of her back using both hands to stroke alternately and firmly from one side to the other warming the muscles and relaxing any tension there. I spent some time on her buttocks before massaging her thighs and calves then massaged her feet before rolling her over.

As she rolled onto her back she grabbed me and pulled me into a hard kiss her tongue probing into my mouth.

"Oh Peter, I so want you to make love to me," she cried. "I love you and want you so much."

I wanted her just as much as she wanted me, and it took all my will power to tell her that I still felt that we should wait for her next birthday before giving into our passionate impulses.

I suckled and nibbled on her breasts and my hand stroked her pussy till I had brought her to her first orgasm. Then I gave her a taste of her own medicine as I moved down and began to eat her pussy and ease off each time she neared her orgasm. Beforebeginning again I changed her position bent her legs up to her shoulders and then I knelt and licked her totally exposed womanhood. Then as I worked on it I began to stroke her rosebud with my finger before gently inserting it into her anus and as I did so she gave a little scream of pleasure and I worked my finger in and out of her hole as I went to work on her clit with my tongue. This time I brought her to an ear shattering climax.

As I let her come down from her orgasm I held her in my arms and gently kissed her. I was now rock hard again and it took all my will power not to insert my hard rod into that warm cunt that I knew would eagerly welcome it.

As she lay there quietly I asked,

"Are you alright darling?"

"I'm more than alright," she told me. "When you put your finger in my bum it felt so good and yet felt so nasty it almost made me cum, "she told me. Then she went on,

"Peter, You know I have been on the pill long enough to be safe if we deciced to have full sexual intercourse. I really don't see any reason to wait till I am fifteen. It will just mean another two months of frustration. I think we should have a talk with Isa and see if she can persuade dad to waive that time of waiting."

I thought about that for a moment or two for I realised that Isa would be more sympathetic to our position, but I did not want to pressure her to do something that would upset Joe.

"I think it would be alright to talk to her about it," I said to Katy, "But I don't want us to put pressure on her to do something which might upset your dad. So let's sound her out and see what she thinks, but if she asks us to wait then we should agree to that."

Katy looked a bit disappointed at my reply but as we spoke about it she could see the difficult position we might be putting Isa in.

We kissed and cuddled for a while longer before getting dressed and coming back down stairs. When we arrived back in the living room, John and Alice were also dressed and sitting on the sofa watching television. As the girls went through to the kitchen to make some drinks, John let me know how appreciative they were of the opportunity to be alone together. Once again Alice's mum arrived to collect them just before Joe and Isa returned from their night out with their office staff.

When we arrived at the Walker's house on New Year's Eve we were made welcome. Once we entered the living room we were introduced to Dianne and Charlie's parents and also to the Parents of Jenny and Bobby who were already there by the time we arrived. It was obvious that Di's and Charlie's parents knew each other well since Di and Charlie had been going out together for some time. Both sets of parents obviously approved of their relationship and there was a good rapport between them. Over the meal we learnt that the same kind of happy relationships existed between Jenny and Bobby's parents which meant the conversation flowed freely.

During the meal Jenny's mum had thanked Joe and Isa for having both young couples over at their house and also for inviting them to the wedding. She said that they had been thrilled to be invited. Then Jean Walker, Di's mum decided to ask how Joe and Isa were settling into their new marital status.

"We have settled into married life very well," Isa told them. "Joe and I have worked together for a long time, and his wife often invited me to events at their house when she was alive. I think that helps in situations like this."

"In some ways it does." Joe said, "But after I finally got over my grief at losing my wife and that took quite a long time, I might have asked Isa out sooner, but we had such a great working relationship I did not want to jeopardise that."

"What made you finally take the chance?" Jenny's mum wanted to know.

"He didn't," said Isa with a smile. "I was the one who finally broke the ice. My sister and her husband were involved in a very bad car smash in which the whole family except for Peter was killed. He came to live with me and as he did not know anyone in this area I asked Joe to come with his daughter to a barbeque at my house so that he would know at least one person when he went to his new school."

"Everything else flowed from that," Joe said with a laugh. "When a beautiful co-worker asks you to her house for a day, you would be a fool not to make the most of the opportunity."

David Walker, Di's Father then said,

"I agree with your description of Isa," He said "She is indeed a beautiful woman. If I had been in your situation I would not have hesitated either."

At this Isa blushed.

"Don't let him embarrass you Isa," Jean said on seeing her blushes. "He always was a smooth talker and because I listened to him and look at what it has done to my figure."

"Hey" David said, "There is nothing wrong with your figure. You look much better with a little meat on your bones. It just means there is more to love."

"See what I mean," Jean replied, "a real smoothy."

Everybody round the table laughed at Jeans riposte.

"Well in a few months time I may look to David for some comfort then," said Isa.

"Why would you want to do that?" Jean asked,

"Because I have just discovered that I am pregnant." my aunt replied. "I haven't been to the doctors to confirm it, but I have tested myself and it has come up positive."

That caused a stir round the table and everybody was pleased at the prospect of her having a new baby in the coming year.

Isa told everyone that it was very early days and as it was her first she was very excited and she just hoped everything would go smoothly, especially as she was an older mum. It turned out that Mary, Jenny's mum had a married sister who had tried for years to have a baby and then had given up and adopted two children, a boy and a girl then eight years later, in her early forties had produced a child of her own, much to the family's great delight. On that occasion everything had gone to plan and she had produced a very healthy boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.