Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

 

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

Isa and Joe returned home late on Sunday evening. We talked for a while about the wedding and at one stage Isa told us that she and Joe had something for us. She left the room and returned with two packages. She handed one to me and one to Katy.

"These are gifts for being our bridesmaid and best man," she told us. "We hope you like them."

The packages were an identical size and when we opened them we found that the contained a sixty four gigabyte I pad. Mine was in white and Katy had a pink one. They came complete with cover and screen protector. We were both gob smacked by these presents and thanked them profusely.

Joe asked us how we had liked being left on our own for the weekend. I grinned and told him that we had managed fine but that I had discovered that I had a girlfriend who was coming out of her shell and turning into a right bossy boots.

"That will be her mother's genes taking the ascendency," Joe warned me. "So I can imagine what it was like. If that is true I don't see anything changing in the future."

"I was not a bossy boots," Katy said indignantly. "Peter takes the lead most of the time and I follow. It is just sometimes I have to step in and make sure he is doing things properly."

"That was always the line that your mother took with me" Joe said shaking his head sadly. "I see that you are going to be in for a hard time Peter. I might add that in my new relationship with your aunt, I am afraid that like you I will need to relearn how to adapt to this subservient position.

This time it was Isa who jumped in before Katy had a chance to say anything in reply.

"Don't let these hard done by men wind you up Katy." She said. "They just don't know when they are well off, having two wise, kind and beautiful women to keep them on the right track. Most of the time we are so subtle with our motivation that they continue to think they are in charge when all the time we have planted the ideas in their heads."

"I suppose that what was meant when they said 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." Katy said with a giggle. "Right from the word go a woman is there to make sure they progress in the right direction."

"Aunt Isa, she really does not need any assistance from you." I said,

"She already knows that she has me eating out of her hand and that I will do anything for her."

"I am glad to hear it," Isa said. "It means that things are progressing the way they were meant to be."

Both Isa and Katy burst out laughing at this and Joe and I just shook our heads sadly.

I almost made another sarcastic comment saying, 'there you go, Pussy whipped already.' But I caught myself in time as I felt that this would be a very inappropriate comment for a nearly fifteen year old boy to make in front of his girlfriend's father. After a nightcap of hot chocolate we all made our way to bed.

I know I was wishing that like Joe and Isa Katy and I were heading for the same bedroom and from the way she looked at me, I think Katy was wishing the same kind of thing.

On the Wednesday of that week, Di and Jenny had and their boyfriends had a meeting to attend which left Katy and I to eat alone. I found a secluded corner to eat our packed lunch and felt this was as good a time as any to broach the subject of our sexual relationship.

"I expect you have been giving some more though to the things we discussed over the weekend," I queried. "I know I have and there is something that I would like to speak to you about."

Katy looked at me worriedly,

"What do you want to talk to me about?" she asked.

"Our discussions at the weekend surprised me," I told her, "I had not taken into consideration that you and Di and Jenny would talk so openly about your relationships and so I did not expect you to talk to me about matters like that so soon."

"Are you angry with me for talking to Di and Jenny about us," She asked and I could see that she was on the verge of tears.

I saw from this reaction that her new found confidence was easily pricked, and the last thing I wanted to do was undermine it.

"Not at all, I told her, in fact I am glad you have friends you can discuss those things with," I replied. "Men tend to boast about their conquest to one another rather than talk about their relationships. At least the foolish ones do. The last thing a girl wants to hear is that the boy she has given her favours to is spreading it around among his pals and then have them spread it even further. It is one certain way to make sure few girls are going to trust you in the future."

"Well what is it you want to discuss with me about what happened at the week end?" She asked.

"I want to talk about the fact that it led to us going further and faster in our relationship than I had expected," I replied. "Now I know that you are far from ready to go all the way," I told her, "but the fact that we are moving in that direction is something we have to discuss.

"I think what I said was that I wasn't ready yet to go all the way." Katy said, "But that doesn't mean I am far from being ready. You made me feel things that I had never experienced before and I want to do these things with you again."

"We will do them again Katy, but what I want to say is that when we do it is so easy to get carried away and go much further than we intended." I said. "I will do my best to try and prevent that from happening but with the best of intentions in the world I could fail and you could be so aroused or so in love with me that you let me have my way."

"We could get condoms in case that kind of situation arose," Katy told me.

"I smiled at that and then said,

"I see you have been thinking about these things too. But there are several draw backs to that."

"Like what," she asked.

"We have already discussed the first one," I told her, "The fact that we are so aroused and so carried away we would not stop to put one on." Believe me from what I have read, that happens a lot of the time."

I can see why that might be the case," she said with a giggle. "If a full blown orgasm is so much better than what I experience I think I might throw caution to the winds."

"Precisely," I said with a grin. "Then in our situation, living in the same house as our parent and guardian there is the chance of discovery. If it happened where the girl is unrelated, the boy's parents might be glad he is taking precautions and say nothing. But in our case it could cause all sorts of problems that we don't want to run into."

I hadn't thought of that," Katy said. "But you are right. I hate to think about what would happen then."

"I Don't want to either, I said with a grin. "What is more, I don't want to find out."

"Me neither," Katy said, "But since we are discussing it you must have a solution to the problem,"

"Yes I have," I told her. "I think you should go on the pill. "It takes two months to be effective and so we have a time in sight where if an accident did happen it would not lead to the dire consequences we have been speaking about. It is not merely the fact that I might get you pregnant but the fact that we are both under age and we don't know how that would impact on Joe and Isa's custody of us if social services got involved."

"Oh God!" Katy said, "I had never even thought of that. Charlie and Di are taking a big risk aren't they?"

"Not of the kind which we would be running," I told her, "They are not living under the same roof and so their parents can't be expected to know what their children are doing when out with their friends. There has to be an element of trust between parent and child. And to their credit they are trying to minimise the risk."

"But if I went to the doctor and asked to be put on the pill he might refuse and tell me that he would not do so unless I had my parent's consent," she said.

"That is true," I agreed. "It also means we would be going behind their back if we went to somewhere like the Well Woman Clinic who might give it to you without letting your parents know. I would not be too happy about that either. Let's not rush into anything, but I want us to think about it for the long term.

"It is a big decision that we will have to make sometime," Katy said. I think it is going to take some thought."

Two weeks after this discussion we once again invited Di, Charlie, Jenny and Bobby to come and swim with us and stay for dinner on the Saturday. Joe and Isa joined us for a time in the swimming pool and the hot tub. I was pleased with the way my friends integrated with the whole family and we all seemed to get on well together. The conversation over dinner flowed freely with just one hiccup. From something that Di said to Charlie in the course of the conversation it could have given the impression that they were lovers, which of course they were. But nobody but me seemed to pick up on it.

The next afternoon, however, I noticed that Isa and Katy were engaged in earnest conversation. Later, when we were alone Katy told me what it had been about. It seemed that Isa had picked up on the remark made by Dianna and had quizzed Katy about her relationship with Charlie. Katy told her that she did not feel comfortable revealing things about her friends that she had been told in confidence. Apparently Isa had smiled at that and said that Katy did not have to say anything else. She had gone on to say that she would assume that Charlie and Dianna were in an intimate relationship.

This had led to a discussion about Katy's relationship with me. Katy had made it clear that we had not taken our relationship that far, in fact she had told Isa that she always felt that I was holding back in case I upset or frightened her by going further than I would want him too. Isa had then asked if it would frighten her and Katy had smiled told her that she would not mind if I was a bit more adventurous in our courtship. Isa said that she knew I would always be considerate of Katy's feelings but she knew young boys are not infallible despite their best intentions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.