High School Pimp - Cover

High School Pimp

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Sally was awakened with another dose of smelling salts. When she realized that she still had that right nipple attached to her tit, she was so relieved that she almost thanked the man with the knife. Her gratitude didn't last long as the man moved to remove the clothing below her waist.

Sally was wearing some short shorts that were fashionably tight. There was very little flare at the leg openings, but there was plenty of room for the man to insert the knife blade. He cut along the side-seam on her left side. The shorts practically popped away from her hip when he finished the cut because the fabric was drawn so tight. He grabbed the cut fabric so that her shorts would not fall away before he cut the other side. He released both sides at the same time and let her shorts fall to the floor.

It was immediately evident that Sally was not wearing panties. That was for two reasons: she had gotten into the habit of not wearing panties when she had been actively working as a whore, and she didn't want the outline of her panties showing through her shorts. Whatever the reason, the men watching and the camera recording the events had a perfect view of her bare pussy. Sally had not had pussy hair since she was 13 years old because of the fashion, and it was perfect attire for a whore. Sally's inner labia were just barely visible past her outer lips; thus, she had almost the ideal "camel toe." The consensus among the spectators was something to the effect: "That's the best looking cunt I've ever seen! It's going to be a real treat to stick my prick in there!"

Further action was deferred until Sally's nipples could be pierced and rings inserted. Piercing did not stop there, though. A ring was inserted through her clit; not through the hood as was the normal practice, but through the clit itself. That way, any tension applied to the ring would transfer intense pain into her clit.

Sally was carefully removed from the hanging ropes and draped over two sawhorses in such a way that her ass was conveniently positioned for the upcoming spanking. This also placed her cunt and asshole where they would be easy to reach for fucking. Her mouth was also available for deep throat blowjobs and fucking, and her tits hung down so that they were easy to reach. Once she was in position, her ankles and wrists were fastened to restraints on the legs of the sawhorses. She couldn't move more than just to wiggle, but even that was made nearly impossible by a short, light chain run from her nipple rings to her clit ring.

Sally was now ready for the real punishment to begin! Horsey stepped up and swatted Sally's left buttock as hard as he could swing the paddle. Horsey let her scream die out before he hit the other buttock. Again, he let the scream die out before hitting her for the third time. Horsey continued to take measured swats against Sally's ass until her whole ass was a bloody mess. Archie stopped him at this point because they were running out of vials of smelling salts to revive Sally, and Archie was afraid that Sally would be permanently injured by any more spanking. A later examination of the video showed that Horsey had struck Sally 43 times!

At this point, the men took a break for lunch, but they gave no thought to feeding Sally. She was in such pain by now that she probably could not have eaten anything anyway. Archie had taken the paddle away from Horsey, but the pimp seemed to blame Sally for all of his troubles by the way he was taking out his annoyance on her. He would still occasionally take a break from eating his sandwich to slap her ass with his bare hand.

After lunch, the men indulged themselves with approximately three hours of fucking and blowjobs. Sally did her best with the blowjobs because Horsey threatened to resume the spanking if any of the men complained about her service.


About 6:00 PM, an SUV crunched to a stop in front of the French's house, and three men dumped a package wrapped in a bloody sheet on the doorstep. The doorbell was rung before the men ran back to the SUV and roared off into the setting sun.

Bob French, Sally's younger brother, came to the door in response to the doorbell. He flipped back the corner of the bloody sheet and saw his sister's face. He screamed for help and an order for somebody to call 911. Both parents came to the door in answer to his call for help.

By this time, Bob had rolled back the sheet and exposed Sally's nude body with blood flowing slowly from her mouth and her crotch. Of course, Sally was unconscious, so they got no information from her. Mrs. French fainted at the sight of the condition of her daughter's body, but Mr. French was able to hold his emotions in check long enough to call 911 for medical help.

Within 15 minutes, Sally was on the way to the ER (Emergency Room) and the French family was following behind in the family car. Sally hardly paused for a triage nurse to glance at her before she was rushed into the OR (Operating Room) for surgeons to try to stop the blood flow from her throat, vagina, and colon. The mass of destroyed flesh on her ass would have to wait until the other problems were under control.

Sally was in the OR for nearly seven hours before the lead surgeon was able to take the time to talk to the French family. Some time before the surgeon showed up, Mary Anderson had been called by Bob French. He knew that she was Sally's best friend from high school and figured that she would want to know what had happened to Sally. Mary had her brother Bill drive her to the hospital, and both of them stayed with the Frenches to offer what comfort that they could. Thus, they heard first hand the report from the surgeon.

He reported that Sally was the victim of multiple rapes of her anus, vagina, and mouth. They had saved what semen evidence that they could for DNA analysis, but the surgeon speculated that the police would have a hard time getting anything useful from it because of the number of rapists involved. However, the medical team had done what they could. Sally should regain full use of all three orifices in time, but she would need a lot of care while she was recovering.

The beating that she had taken on her buttocks was a different story. Some of the muscle structure had been so severely damaged that it had to be removed. Sally could probably learn to walk with the musculature she had left, but she would never again be able to run or jump. The surgical team had been forced to remove so much tissue from her right buttock that she would need reconstructive surgery on that side just so that she could walk. Also, she would need plastic surgery if she ever was to look normal in a swimsuit.

Furthermore, Sally was going to need psychological counseling in the surgeon's opinion. Women who had been this injured in a rape virtually always did need it, and he thought that Sally would probably be in very sad shape when she finally came out of the anesthetics. Right now, she was on a morphine/Valium drip to control the shock and pain, but she was going to hurt in her buttocks for months after she left the hospital. This was going to be a trying time for Sally, her family, and her friends, and a lot of patience would be needed to get Sally through the ordeal.

The surgeon also recommended counseling for the family. He pointed out that they would be under a lot of stress for the next 6-12 months, if not longer. The surgeon talked with them for a little while longer before he was called to deal with the result of a knife fight. That was the last they saw of the surgeon, but other members of the hospital staff tried to be as helpful as possible. Bill and Mary were the only ones who knew the real cause of the attack on Sally, and they were not sure whether or not to tell the rest of her family what they knew.

They still had the police to contend with, and that was no easy chore. The police, too, tried to be helpful, but there was not much that they could do until they could talk to Sally.

Bill and Mary went to the hospital coffee shop to discuss the situation. Bill was worried that Mary might be targeted by Horsey, and they needed to discuss what could be done for her protection. Also, they discussed whether or not to tell the Frenches why Sally had been attacked. They finally decided that Mr. French needed to know, and he could decide whether or not to tell the rest of his family. However, this was not the time to tell him the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.