First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I found myself next to the railroad tracks opposite Nana Plaza. As I walked over to the "Entertainment Complex" I couldn't help but chuckle as I observed how the three-story, U-shaped complex had evolved. Now, instead of selling clothes, shoes, and general merchandise out of the stores, nearly all of them were beer bars of one flavor or another. A few sold food, but it was the kind of easily prepared dishes favored by bar girls and mongers. It also gave new meaning to the phrase "neon jungle."

As I gave it some thought, I realized that the betting possibilities here were enormous, and I really needed to visit here multiple nights in order to fully exploit the bars and clubs within. I was going to really have to sacrifice to help my new alien friends get rich.

I told Gandalf to put together a wagering setup with the girls in Obsessions on the ground level, and told myself to not hit any of the other major clubs, or to even venture up to the other levels. I spent the next couple of hours hitting the smaller clubs on the first level before entering the mayhem of Obsessions well after dark.

The noise level was nearly deafening as I threaded my way through the barkers, hawkers and girls, with many of the latter grabbing at me, hoping to divert me from the club. I let one of the girls at the front door lead me in, and I had her take me to a table with a good view of the dance floor. She was reasonably cute, but didn't do a whole lot for me, so I bought her one drink and told her it was just to say "thank you." I had to give her credit, she didn't give up easily. Once the drink arrived and she had her "ticket", she stood behind me and started to massage my shoulders and neck, all the time telling me that I would be very happy with her. I pantomimed that I wanted to watch the dancers, and eventually she got the hint. She quickly finished her drink and went back to the front door in search of fresh meat.

There were probably 30 girls on stage, many of them topless, a couple even bottom less. There was a lot of grab-ass going on between the girls, and they seemed to be having fun, at least as much fun as a dancer in one of these places can have.

I flagged down one of the waitresses and had her point out the head mama-san. I then told her I wanted to buy mama-san a "girls" drink, meaning that mama-san would earn a commission. It also meant that mama-san would be obliged to come over and sit with me for a few minutes. Sure enough, less than a minute later, mama-san was introducing herself and accepting my offer to sit down. Her drink, and a refresh of my beer, appeared moments later. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that two waitresses were hovering a few feet away, just out of hearing distance (actually, about 4 inches would have been sufficient based on the noise level).

We went through the nearly standard set of questions any mama-san would ask of any monger, as she tried to determine how knowledgeable I was, where I was staying, and if she felt she could trust me (as far as she could trust any monger). A good mama-san does more than just shepherd over her flock of girls, she tries to build profitable long-term relationships that allow her to steer affluent mongers to her favorite girls.

I played her game for a while, and satisfied all of her concerns, until I finally told her what I was looking for. I wanted a girl who was small, was fairly new to the business, spoke quietly, and would be respectful. I let Mama-San know I spoke enough Thai that the girl did not have to have strong English skills. This type of girl is often referred to a ROB or JOB, standing for Right/Just Off the Bus. Even though most of the girls are "recruited" up country, the concept applies. Mama-San thought for a moment and identified two candidates, then had one of the waitresses bring them both over for my examination and approval. They were both cute, and one was very tiny, and I chose her. Mama-San and I negotiated the rate for the bar, and what I would pay the girl in the morning. The girl nodded her approval and Mama-San sent her to go get changed. I paid the bar fine and slipped Mama-San some extra Baht so she would remember me and keep me in mind when she had some new talent. I gave her my cell number and told her to text me when she had some fresh talent.

On the way out to the taxi, she clung to my arm and explained that her name is Kulap, and she goes by Lap. She in from Udorn, age 17, and has been working at the club for about a week. She has only gone with two Farangs (foreigners) before. She kept asking if I would be a nice man, and when I pressed her on this she explained that the last guy she had gone with had been very rough with her, rough enough that she almost went back to Udorn, even though her family needed the money. I explained that she had nothing to fear from me, that I was a "gentle man" and that I would not hurt her. She squeezed my arm even tighter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.