Bobby & Mrs. Clark  - Cover

Bobby & Mrs. Clark

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby is a budding young exhibitionist who gets caught by his older next door neighbor Mrs. Clark who blackmails him into entering the BDSM lifestyle as her submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It all started for me when I was a kid and started playing I'll show you mine if you show me yours with my cousins and the other neighborhood kids. I would get a real charge out of exposing myself to other people. Of course as you grow up you learn that it's wrong to expose yourself to anyone. When I turned 18 I considered becoming a nudist so I could just go around naked all the time, but there were a few problems with that idea. One was that there were no nudist communities anywhere near me. The closest one was about an hour away from my town. The second problem was that I didn't make enough money to move out of my parents place and I had to keep going to college for a while too. Lastly, it just didn't excite me to be exposing myself if everyone else was doing it too.

I think it was the fact that I knew it was wrong and that I could get in trouble that made it a turn on for me.

I didn't know that my exhibitionist desires would change my life though, or that it would happen when I was 18. I'm a decent looking guy, I'm about 5'9" and I weighed about 130lbs or so. I have short brown hair that I keep cut in a military style. I also have very light almost hazel brown eyes. My favorite part of my body is my thick eight-inch cock. When I was 16, I started shaving my pubic hair. The first time I did it I just shaved my balls. I liked how smooth they felt afterwards, so I decided to shave off the rest of my pubic hair too. My cock is eight inches long and pretty thick and it looked even bigger with no public hair. I knew I wasn't any GQ model or anything, but I was all right looking.

One night I was lying on my bed masturbating when my dog heard something outside and ran to the window. When he jumped up and put his front paws on the window ledge he got a little tangled in the blinds and before I knew what was happening he knocked my blinds down exposing me to anyone and everyone outside. Fortunately my window didn't face to street, but it did face our next door neighbor's the Clarks' house. Even though the window didn't face the street and was on the side of the house it could still be seen from the street if anyone happened to look. Even though the blinds crashing to the ground surprised me, I was too far gone to stop stroking myself and the thought that someone might see me there naked on the bed stroking my cock for all I was worth turned me on even more. In less than 10 seconds my cock exploded spraying my chest with thick white cum.

As soon as I was recovered, I got up and put my blinds back on the window, and then I went into my bathroom to get cleaned up. After that night, whenever I went to my room to jerk off I would turn off my lights, raise my blinds and position myself in front of the window. It always turned me on to think that someone walking, or driving by might see me and what I was doing. I always got even more turned on when I'd see a car driving by. That never failed to send me over the edge. I went on like this for about a month or so, until one Friday night I was so horny and in such a hurry to get off that I forgot to turn off my bedroom light before I opened the blinds and started stroking my cock. I felt a surge of mixed excitement and fear when I had realized what I had done, I also remember thinking afterward that I was lucky no one had driven or walked by that night while I was masturbating. I was so excited that my hands were trembling and I was mildly hyperventilating. It took me a good fifteen minutes to calm down, and it took me awhile to fall asleep after that. The next afternoon I found out I hadn't been as lucky as I thought I had, or in hindsight maybe I was even luckier than I thought. I guess that all depends on how you look at things.

Over the next week, I "forgot" to turn off the light a couple more times before I masturbated in front of the window. About a week after the first time it happened was when things started to really change. It was a Saturday morning and I was working in our backyard doing some chores for my parents when Mrs. Clark came over to the fence dividing our yards and called out to me, "Bobby! Bobby!"

"Oh hi, Mrs. Clark. What's up?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you could give me a hand over here when you're done with your chores." She asked.

"Yeah sure. No problem. I'll be done in about fifteen, thirty minutes and then I'll come over. Okay?" I replied.

"That would be great Bobby, thanks." She said.

I waved a hand at her to let her know it wasn't a problem and got back to work. Mrs. Clark just smiled and went back into her house. Twenty minutes later I finished my chores and went was knocking on the Clark's backdoor.

"Oh Great Bobby, I'm glad you could come over. Would you like a soda or something?" Mrs. Clark asked.

"Ah, some water or Gatorade would be great." I replied.

"Have a seat at the table and I'll get you some." She said.

I sat at the kitchen table and waited as Mrs. Clark went to her fridge to get my drink.

She turned around with a bottle of Gatorade in her hand and asked, "Would you like a glass or is the bottle okay?"

"The bottle's fine." I replied.

She handed me the bottle and sat down across from me at the table.

"So, what do you need help with?" I asked.

"It's not so much that I need your help, but I have an offer I want to discuss with you." She replied.

"Uh, ok." I replied slightly confused.

Last Friday night, I was looking out my bedroom window and saw something rather surprising." She said. "Do you know what that was?" She asked.

At those words all the color drained from my face and my mouth hung agape.

"I see you do." She said. "When I saw it that first time I figured it was just an accident on your part, a onetime thing. Imagine my surprise when I saw it happen a couple of more times this week. It seems you are quite the exhibitionist Bobby." She explained.

I couldn't say anything I was totally speechless. The idea of getting caught masturbating had always been such a turn on for me, but now that it had happened I was scared shitless. I had no idea what she was going to do. If she told my parents what I had been doing I would be in a world of trouble.

"Well Bobby, I figure that I could tell your parents about what you've been doing, or I could take advantage of it." She told me.

Now I was really confused. My fear addled mind couldn't comprehend what she was talking about and I just stared at her mutely.

"I thought about this quite a bit over the last week and decided that telling your parents what you've been doing wouldn't serve to do much more than just cause you a lot of trouble. On the other hand, if I were to take advantage of your exhibitionistic desires and that nice young body of yours we could both have some fun." She said while looking me straight in the eyes.

Now I was totally confused and the look on my face must have shown it because Mrs. Clark just smiled at me.

"You see Bobby my husband and I are swingers." She said as if that explained it all. I still wasn't sure what she was talking about and I must have still looked confused because she went on with her explanation after a short pause to see if I knew what she was talking about. "Swingers are people who like to have sex with lots of other people. In most cases, it's married couples getting together with other married couples and exchanging partners for sex. Sometimes swingers go to clubs to meet other couples and even single people to have sex. It's a lot of fun really." She said. I wasn't confused anymore. Now I was just really surprised. Never in a million years would I have thought our straight laced neighbors would be into having sex like that. I started looking at Mrs. Clark in a totally new light. All of the sudden she wasn't my older married next door neighbor, now she had become this sexy, provocative seductress. I gazed at her 5'7" body with her auburn hair that fell just past her shoulders. Her medium sized breasts sagging slightly on her chest, she was slightly overweight with a little belly pooching out over her waistband. I suddenly found myself wondering what she'd look like without her clothes on. My imagination kicked into overdrive and I saw her lying on a bed with her legs spread beckoning me towards her. I heard her softly calling my name, that's when I came back to reality and remembered where I was. Mrs. Clark was calling my name trying to get me to snap out of my daydream.

"Uh ... Sorry Mrs. Clark. I was ah..." I stammered off not knowing what to say anymore.

"There's something else I want to tell you. I'm also a bit of a Dominatrix. Do you know what that means Bobby?" She asked.

I had an idea what she meant, but just to be sure I said, "Not really."

"Well the short of it is that as a Dominatrix I like to be in charge, totally in charge. There are plenty of other aspects to it, but that's the meat of it. It's not always about sex either, sometimes it has to do with bondage and having someone else submit to my will. I also punish my submissives when they disobey or disappoint me. Punishment can be anything from verbally chastising and humiliating them to spanking them, or other more severe forms of discipline." She explained.

"Okay." was all I could manage to say.

"I bet you are wondering why I'm telling you all this instead of just telling your parents and being done with it aren't you?" she said.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

"Well, like I said before I don't think I should waste your young body or your desires to show it off." She said. "What I would like is for you to submit to me and become one of my submissives. If you do that, I can guarantee you plenty of outlets for your exhibitionist tendencies as well as plenty of sex. If you agree to this, you'll have to keep an open mind and be willing to do what I demand of you. We will also discuss the elements of your training and what limits you have. Some things though are not negotiable. There are some things that I do insist upon. You will always have a way of stopping things if it ever becomes too much for you, but I'll explain all that another time if you agree. Or if you choose, I can simply tell your parents what you've been doing and be done with it. It's your choice." She told me.

"Not much of a choice. I can either be your slave or you'll tell my parents what I did and they'll make my life miserable." I replied.

"A submissive is not a slave Bobby. A submissive always has a choice and can always stop what's happening or refuse to do something. A slave cannot. A slave is property and as such has no rights. You'd be my submissive, not my slave." She replied frankly.

"This is still a big decision. Can I have some time to think about it before I decide?" I asked.

"Yes it is, and yes you may. I'll expect your answer by no later than noon tomorrow." She told me.

"Okay." I said.

It was clear that our talk was over so I returned home and took a shower to clean off the sweat and grime I had acquired from working outside. When I was done I laid down on my bed to think about the offer Mrs. Clark had given me. Would it really be that bad being her submissive? I thought about all the things she had said to me. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't even noticed that the sun had set until my mother called me for dinner.

I went down to the kitchen and ate dinner without tasting it. When my parents asked me if there was anything wrong I told them that I just had a lot on my mind and apologized. I wasn't lying one bit, I did have a lot on my mind and it all had to do with Mrs. Clark and her offer. I had just finished my dinner and was about to get up when I realized I had a noticeable bulge in my pants. I reached down and discreetly adjusted my shirt so that my hard-on would be less visible. When I was satisfied that my parents wouldn't be likely to notice my cock tenting my pants I excused myself from the table. I put my plate in the kitchen and went straight back to my room where I stripped out of my clothes, climbed on my bed and started stroking my hard cock so I could get some relief. My blinds were up as always, but the light in my room was off. It was already dark so no one would be able to see me. I was just starting to get into it when my cell phone that was sitting on my nightstand rang. I picked it up and answered it and I was surprised to hear Mrs. Clark's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello, Bobby." She said.

"Ah, hi Mrs. Clark." I replied, the surprise obvious in my voice.

"What are you up to Bobby?" she asked.

"Nothing, I'm just in my room lying on my bed." I replied nervously wondering if there was some way she could see into my room even though the light was off.

"And what are you wearing?" She asked.

"Just a pair of sweats." I lied.

"Hmmm, I was hoping you'd be naked." She said in obvious mock disappointment, I could almost hear the pout I'm sure she was making on the other end of the line. I almost dropped the phone out of shear surprise. Mrs. Clark had obviously heard my fumbling with the phone, because when I put it back to my ear I could hear her laughing softly on the other end.

"Ughhh." Was all I could get to come out of my mouth, my brain and my mouth had both seemed to stop working at the same time.

"What's the matter Bobby? Cat got your tongue?" She asked teasing me.

"Ah, no! You just took me by surprise that's all." I told her honestly.

"Are you really wearing sweats?" She asked persistently.

"Um, no. I'm naked." I confessed.

"And what are you doing naked?" she asked. "Be honest with me. If you're not I'll have to punish you." Mrs. Clark told me flatly.

"I was just starting to masturbate." I confessed.

"I thought so. And tell me, what made you want to masturbate?" She asked bluntly.

"The offer you made me this afternoon. I've been thinking about it ever since I left your house and it got me pretty worked up. That and the thought of you having sex with a bunch of people" I told her honestly.

"I see." She said. "Would you like a small preview of what you could expect if you agree to that offer?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied.

"It's a yes or no question. And the proper way to address me is either as Ma'am, or Mrs. Clark. If you earn the right to wear my collar you'll be able to address me as Mistress or Miss C." She told me. "Is that clear?" she asked severely.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"Now do you want a preview or not?" She asked forcibly.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied softly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes Ma'am." I said more loudly.

"Yes Ma'am what?" she asked harshly.

"Yes Ma'am I'd like for you to give me a preview of what I could expect if I agree to your offer Ma'am." I said submissively.

"Very good." She replied the satisfaction in her voice obvious.

Turn on your bedroom light and go stand in front of your window." She ordered.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied as I got up and turned on the light and then stood in front of my window just as she had ordered. When I got to the window I automatically looked over at Mrs. Clarks house and saw her standing in front of her own window wearing a red robe that shined as if it was made out of silk or satin or something.

"Mmmm, very good. I like a boy that can follow orders." She said into the phone.

I couldn't help smiling and said, "Thank you Ma'am."

I saw her give me a quick smile in return and then she said, "Stroke your cock for me Bobby." Mrs. Clark ordered.

I happily complied with her command and began stoking my hard cock back and forth.

"Bobby do you normally use any lubricant when you stroke yourself?" Mrs. Clark asked me.

"Yes Ma'am, sometimes." I replied.

"Is there lube on your cock now?" She asked.

"No Ma'am. I was just about to put some on when you called." I told her.

"Get your lube and come back to the window. Quickly!" She ordered.

I ran over to my nightstand, pulled open the drawer and grabbed the small bottle of lubricant I kept there and immediately dashed back to the window.

"Very good." Mrs. Clark said when she saw me standing in front of my window again. "I can already see that I'm going to enjoy using you. Now lube your cock and start stroking it for me again."

I blushed and smiled bashfully at her comment as I began stroking myself as Mrs. Clark had ordered.

"Does that feel good? Mrs. Clark asked me in a sultry voice.

"Mmmhmm, yes Ma'am it does." I replied.

"Good. Stroke it faster and squeeze it harder." She ordered.

I did as I was ordered and let out a soft moan of pleasure at the feeling of it.

"Stoke it! Stroke that cock of your for me. Make yourself cum you little slut boy. I want to see your cum spray all over your window." She said in a sultry yet commanding voice.

"Uh, uh. Yes Ma'am. Uh, uh." I said between grunts.

"That's it my little slut boy stroke that cock for me. I wanna see you shoot your load for me." Mrs. Clark said urging me on. "Bobby, look at me my little slut boy. Look at your future mistress." Mrs. Clark commanded.

I did as she said and saw her pull the sash on her robe causing it to fall open, and then she shrugged it off her shoulders and let if fall to the floor exposing her sexy mature naked body to me for the first time.

I couldn't take it anymore, "Ugghhh!" I groaned as I felt my orgasm explode out of my cock spraying my bedroom window with thick ropey gobs of cum. I must have shot five of six blasts of cum on the window. I saw it starting to run slowly down the glass as I gasped for breath while I tried to recover from one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

"Mmmm. Very good my little slut boy. Now I want you to clean off your window." I started to turn away from the window so I could get a towel to wipe off the window with. "Hold it! Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Mrs. Clark said angrily into the phone.

"I was just going to get a towel so I could clean up the mess like you ordered Ma'am." I said nervously.

"I didn't tell you to get a towel! Clean it off with your tongue. I want to see you lick that window clean!" She commanded so forcibly that even though the thought of licking my cum off my bedroom window didn't appeal to me, I never even thought about disobeying her. I dropped to my knees in front of the window and immediately began licking it clean of my cum.

"That's better." She said crossly. "Lick it all off then swallow it down like a good slut."

I licked and licked my cum from the cool glass. Whenever my mouth got full enough I swallowed it down. Within a few moments I had cleaned the entire window of cum. The window no longer had any cum on it, but my saliva had made a mess of its own.

"Are you done yet?" Mrs. Clark asked impatiently.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"Good. On your feet." She ordered.

I immediately got back to my feet and was once again standing naked in front of the window. My cock had lost some of its firmness after my orgasm, but it was still semi-hard.

"Good Boy. Now I want you to go take a shower and when you are done use the damp towel to clean off the window. I expect to see you at my house by noon tomorrow Bobby. Now do as I said and get some sleep because if you agree to my offer you're going to need it." Mrs. Clark said and before I could say anything she hung up.

Mrs. Clark may have hung up the phone, but she still watched from her window to see that I obeyed her orders. I did as she said and took another quick shower and then I put on some underwear and a t-shirt before I wiped the window clean with my damp towel and got into bed. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep. The next thing I knew my mom was calling me for breakfast, and I put on a pair of sweats and went down to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast.

"So what have you got planned for today Honey?" My mother asked as we ate.

"Not much. I promised Mrs. Clark that I'd help her around her house today." I answered.

"Oh that's nice of you Sweetie." My mom said with one of her motherly smiles.

"It's no big deal. She asked me yesterday, and I didn't have anything planned so I told her I would." I said.

"What does she want you to do?" My mom asked.

"I have no idea, but she said it might take a while so I don't know when I'll be done." I replied

"Okay Honey. Your dad and I are going to go hit the mall. There's some good sales starting today, and then we're going to do the grocery shopping. We should be back by..." She trailed off as she looked at the clock and saw that it was almost eleven o'clock. "Five or six." She finished.

"Okay, no problem." I replied.

I thought about going to Mrs. Clark's house as I ate, wondering if I should put on some different clothes before I headed over there or if my sweats and a t-shirt would be all right. She hadn't said to dress any particular way so I figured my sweats would be alright for today. After last night I knew there was no way I was going to turn down her offer to become one of her submissives. It wasn't like I had much of a choice in the first place. If I said no she'd tell my parents that I was purposely jerking off in front of my bedroom window with the blinds up, but after last night I knew I really wanted to be one of her submissives and that I would have agreed to it even without the threat of her telling my parents.

Around eleven-thirty I walked over to her house and knocked on her front door. I waited a few moments and then she opened the door and invited me in with a sweeping gesture.

"Let's go to the kitchen." She said and I followed a few steps behind her as she led the way. "Have a seat." She said indicating one of the chairs around the kitchen table. She was wearing the red satin robe I had seen her in the night before and I couldn't help but wonder if she was naked underneath it this time as well or not.

I sat where she indicated and she sat in the chair across from me and then asked, "So, have you come to a decision?"

"Yes Ma'am, I have." I told her.

"Good. So, what will it be? Are you going to be one of my submissives or shall I tell your parents about your night time activities?"

"I want to be one of your submissives Ma'am." I replied.

"Excellent." Mrs. Clark said in a pleased tone that also said that she had known I would make that choice.

"Ma'am, may I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yes, you may." She replied.

"I would have agreed to be one of your submissives even without the threat of you telling my parents." I said honestly.

Mrs. Clark smiled and said, "Yes Bobby, I knew you would. I just thought you might need that extra push to start you down the path of submission."

We smiled at each other and then she stood and said, "Take off your clothes and follow me."

I stood and pulled my t-shirt off over my head and placed it on the chair I had been sitting on, and then I hooked my thumbs in the waistbands of both my sweatpants and my underwear and pushed them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and placed them on top of my shirt in the chair. As soon as I was naked Mrs. Clark led the way out of the kitchen and down a hall to a door that led down to her basement. I followed her through the door and down the stairs. She flicked a switch and lights came on in the stairwell and the room waiting below.

When I turned the corner following Mrs. Clark into the room at the bottom of the stairs my jaw just dropped. The room was unlike any I had ever seen before. There was a padded table towards the center of the room, and in the corner diagonally across from where I was standing there was some kind of leather chair hanging from chains, which were attached to the ceiling (I found out later that it's called a sling). In the corner to my left there was a series of straps also hanging from the ceiling (this I found out was a love swing). In the corner to my right was what looked like the vaulting horse we used occasionally in gym class, except that in addition to the padded top there were also padded ledges that I'd later find out were knee and forearm rests. Along one wall were hung various whips, paddles and floggers. On another were shelves that held almost every sex toy you could imagine from butt plugs and dildos in every size to things I had never seen before, but in time would become intimately familiar with and come to enjoy very much.

On the third wall was a series of cabinets that I'd later found out held various other S&M equipment like nipple clamps, cock rings, chastity equipment and a bunch of other toys for pain and pleasure. What I didn't know was that in the center of the cabinets what I took for a large cabinet was really a Murphy Bed that Mrs. Clark would pull down on occasion. And on the wall that had the stairs behind it was a coiled black garden house with a spray nozzle on one while the other end was attached to a faucet in the wall. That's when I noticed that the floor was angled slightly inward towards the center of the room where there was a drain in the floor. There was also a small closet under the stairs that held various cleaning supplies for the playroom out of view. There was also another door that led to a storage room that held even more equipment that I would find out about later.

"Well what do you think of my playroom Bobby?" Mrs. Clark asked expectantly.

"I, uh ... It's pretty wild. What's all this stuff used for?" I replied.

"You'll find out soon enough my little slut." She said teasingly.

Mrs. Clark walked over to the wall with the cabinets and pulled the Murphy Bed down, and then removed her robe revealing her naked body to me once again and laid down in the center of the bed with her legs spread and patted the bed between them with one hand and said, "Come over here Bobby its time you learned how to give me pleasure."

I quickly did as she said and climbed onto the bed between her legs and looked at her expectantly waiting to be told what to do next while my eyes kept shifting up and down between her pussy, tits and face. I noticed something I hadn't the other night when she exposed herself to me, Mrs. Clark had her pubic hair trimmed so that it formed a narrow strip of hair about two inches wide above her pussy while everything else was smooth as a baby.

"I want you to eat my pussy Bobby. I want you to make me cum and cum hard." She told me, and then warned, "If you don't do a good job I'll have to punish you."

Never having eaten pussy before I was determined to do the best I could and practically dove into her wet pussy in my eagerness to please her. I slid my arms under her thighs and cupped her ass in my hands as I bought my mouth to her waiting pussy. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top and back down again. I did this several times until I finally pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. As my tongue entered her I got my first true taste of pussy, it had a tang that was slightly bitter, while at the same time pleasingly sweet. As I moved my tongue around inside her, her pussy was flooding my mouth with copious amounts of her natural juices.

"Ohhh yes, not much in the way of technique yet, but you definitely make up for it with enthusiasm." She moaned.

I continued moving my tongue around inside her pussy trying to taste every last bit of her I could. I pushed my tongue in and out, ran it around in circles one way and then the other, and then waggled it up and down and back and forth. I must have been doing something right because Mrs. Clark started moaning louder and louder as I went and her hands went to the back of my head pressing my face tightly against her sopping wet pussy while she guided me so that I hit all the right places. As I was tonguing her, my nose brushed against her clit and Mrs. Clark moaned loudly and arched her back up off the mattress. I didn't notice it the first time, but when it happened again I realized what had happened and moved my mouth up and sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. Mrs. Clark went nuts! She began thrashing about wildly on the bed arching her back up off it, and crushing my face into her crotch with her hands as she pulled my hair with her clenched fists.

"Ohhh! Ahhhhh! That's it suck my clit and make me cum you little fucker! Suck my clit hard! Ahhhhhhh!" She screamed loudly as I followed her commands and sucked her clit hard into my mouth while flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

My hard cock was rubbing against my belly where it was pinned between me and the mattress leaking pre-cum like a faucet.

My grip on Mrs. Clark's ass tightened as I tried to pull her even closer to me and also to keep her from pulling away from me in the throes of her passion.

"Ugghhh! God, I'm coming you little fuck! You better not fucking stop!" She screamed.

I kept licking and sucking at her pussy and clit all through her orgasm as she thrashed around screaming and moaning with the pleasure I was giving her.

"AHHHHH! OHHHHHH FUCK! OH GOD YES! OHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before falling back to the bed in a sweaty heap with my head still between her legs and me still licking away at her pussy and clit. Finally she pushed my head away from her and I rolled on to my side to lie beside her at her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.