Pussy Boxwilder, Queen of Hornywood - Cover

Pussy Boxwilder, Queen of Hornywood

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pussy Boxwilder, the stage name for Helen Snodgrass, always wanted to be a TV star in Hornywood. This is the story of how she managed that and her triumphs after reaching her goal. Readers should note that this is a satire and should not be taken literally. Or should it!?!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Mr. Longshaft, this is Mr. Arnold Sharp and Ms Pussy Boxwilder here for their 2:00 PM appointment."

"Hi, JL, I've got your new star attraction ready for her addition. She's hotter than any three others you have under contract, as I am sure you will agree after her audition. Pussy, say hello to JL."

"Hello, Mr. Longshaft, I'm ready and all hot to audition for you. I'm dripping so much I'm afraid I will stain your carpet."

"Make yourself real scarce, Arnie. I don't need your supervision to do this audition." As soon as Sharp had bowed himself out of the room, Longshaft stood up and said, "Well, Pussy, let's get started."

Longshaft was dressed for the occasion in nothing but a robe and some slippers. He walked toward Pussy and raised his arms to her shoulders. She was wearing the ultimate in the little black fuck-me dress, fishnet stockings, and four-inch black heels. Longshaft slid the spaghetti-straps of her dress over her arms, and she shook her body slightly so that the dress fell to the carpet. As expected by Longshaft, she wore nothing under her dress, except for the stockings. "Should I remove my shoes and stockings?" Pussy asked, but she was told not to bother.

Longshaft was impressed by the body he saw standing before him. Pussy was nearly as tall as he was, 5'-9" tall, and built like the proverbial brick chicken house! Her breasts were 36DD, and her waist was 28. Her hips were 34, and she demonstrated the finest in the plastic surgeon's art. Pussy had been a 34C, but she had figured that a little augmentation never hurt anything!

Along with all of this, her face, which had not needed a plastic surgeon, was one that any woman would kill for. Her green eyes complimented her red hair. Her very fair skin did not show a single blemishing freckle, and her freshly shaved pussy did not give lie to her hair color. Pussy Boxwilder's total presentation of herself prove that she was a natural for the kind of movies and TV shows that Longshaft's production company was well known for. Now, the question was whether or not she could act! Longshaft meant to find out.

He loosened the tie on his robe and shrugged it off. He stepped out of his slippers and gestured for Pussy to take her place on the casting couch. She walked over and sat down on the edge of the couch, but did not raise her legs to the couch. Instead, she spread her knees and grasped JL by the hips to pull him toward her between her legs.

JL was somewhat jaded by all of the would be stars that he interviewed; therefore, he was not yet fully hard as his cock got close to Pussy's full lips. She did not let this deter her, but gently took his cock in her right hand and directed it close enough to her mouth so that she could reach the head with her tongue. Of course, before doing anything else, Pussy kissed the tip of JL's cock, as convention demanded.

Her next step was to begin licking the head of his cock, and she was doing it so skillfully that he was growing already. She licked all around the head of his cock, paying particular attention to the part on the underside where the helmet joined the shaft. JL began to react as she wanted, and he was fully hard, about 6 inches long, by the time she wrapped her lips around his cock head.

She slid her lips up and down his shaft for about an inch to get him used to the feel of her lips and to demonstrate her skill. She moved up and down for five strokes and then, without warning, pushed her nose into his pubic hair. JL almost collapsed with surprise when he felt his cock head enter her throat. JL had no idea that Pussy had spent most of her high school days in learning to deep throat without gagging.

Pussy now moved her head back and forth over JL's cock shaft in what amounted to a fucking motion. Simultaneously with this back and forth motion, she used her tongue to stimulate him as much as possible. While all of this was going on, Pussy was gently fondling JL's balls so that they would contribute to his pleasure.

JL rose to an orgasmic peak much faster than he had ever done before, so much so, that he had no opportunity to warn Pussy that he was about to jet. Therefore, his first jet of jizz did catch her by surprise, but Pussy reacted like a real trooper. She drew her head back enough to catch JL's jizz in her mouth and refrain from swallowing until she had drained him completely. At this point, she opened her mouth so that JL could see the puddle of semen lying on her tongue. She swallowed only after he had seen what she was displaying. Showing JL the puddle of semen was somewhat superfluous, since he certainly knew that he had ejaculated into her mouth. Nevertheless, this was part of the blow job routine, and Pussy made a point of not skipping any of it.

Pussy returned her mouth to JL's sagging cock and sucked to remove the last of his semen. Once she was sure that he was completely empty, she kissed the tip of his cock again and swiveled around to lie on her back on the couch.

JL was so drained by this blow job that he sat down on the edge of the couch in order to recover. This was a new experience for him, in that he was so used to blow jobs administered by prospective employees that he thought he was immune to this kind of reaction. He sat on the edge of the couch, puffing and blowing, until he had recovered his breath. He smiled and said to Pussy, "My dear, if you can fuck as well as you can blow, you are destined to become the Queen of Hornywood!

"Well, Mr. Longshaft, thank you for the compliment, and I hope I can do just as well in the rest of the audition. Please lie down beside me so that I can get you energized for the rest of your testing."

Pussy started out by taking his limp cock in her hand and slowly jacking him off while she kissed his nipples and around on his chest. She slowly worked her way down his abdomen until she reached his pubic hair. By this time, the stimulation had started blood flowing back into his cock, and he was already half-hard. Now, Pussy shifted her position enough to begin sucking on his cock again. However, this time she was very gentle in her motion since all she wanted was to get him hard and not to make him come again. Pussy knew her skill, so she was not surprised, but JL was when he was fully hard after only 15 minutes of waiting and masterful manipulation.

They started out in the missionary position. JL was still a little tired from his blow job, so Pussy guided him into her cunt. She spread her pussy lips with her left hand and gently pulled his hard cock with her right hand. Once JL was lined up, Pussy moved her hands out of the way and used them to pull on his ass cheeks to signal that she was ready to be fucked.

JL pushed somewhat gently past Pussy's nether lips as if he were trying to be gentle with her. Pussy knew that there was no such thing as gentle in the business she was trying to break into, so she took matters into her own hands by pulling hard on JL's ass cheeks while she pumped her ass as hard as she could off the couch. The combination drove JL's cock its maximum distance into her cunt. Pussy was amazed at how good that buried cock felt. Pussy moaned with pleasure, and JL grunted his own pleasure.

JL began to stroke as only a man with his long practice knew how to do. He took Pussy's actions at face value and pumped as hard and as vigorously as he was able. Pussy had never been fucked by a man with such skill, so she began to rise to an orgasm, even though she had figured she was going to have to fake several before this audition was over. JL stroked and Pussy responded with moans and jerks of her hips. She began to rise higher and higher until finally she overflowed into a strong orgasm that JL could not help noticing.

JL decided that this was a live one, and he was in no hurry to stop the audition. Nevertheless, JL stopped pumping and ordered Pussy to move to the doggie position. This was not Pussy's favorite position, but she figured that she had better do whatever the boss wanted from her. She got on her knees and rested her shoulders on the couch. This presented a very delectable ass hole to JL, and he could not resist the temptation.

JL reached into a side table drawer and removed a bottle of lubricant. He covered his cock with the lube and proceeded to lube Pussy's ass hole. He started out by pushing one finger into her little hole and moved it around a bit. Pussy was familiar with an ass fuck, so she relaxed her sphincter and let JL continue with what he had in mind. He went to two fingers and then to three. At that point, JL assumed that Pussy's ass hole was opened sufficiently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.