Something in the Water - Cover

Something in the Water

Copyright© 2011 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 6: Pushing Back The Frontiers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Pushing Back The Frontiers - Something strange is happening in the little town of Skingsley. Why are some of the women there developing bigger and bigger breasts? And does it have anything to with an unsuspecting plumber named Colin?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Transformation  

What a weekend!

Davie managed to persuade Claudia to get out of bed, and the statuesque black girl, 6 feet tall in her bare feet, made Louise and Jessica gasp as she clambered out of Davie's car and immediately clutched her boyfriend's arm. Her spare hand reached down and cupped his balls. One way and another, Davie wasn't going anywhere.

Claudia must have had a sex-free drive down here. Not only was she as randy as a bitch in heat - you could practically smell it when she came into the house - her breasts had obviously grown since the couple had left home that morning. Her shirt had come untucked from her jeans at the front, and two of the buttons had disappeared altogether, leaving a gap at the front where her deep cleavage was clearly visible.

Deep, in this instance, meant something like twelve inches! Her normal bra size, Davie had once revealed, had been a 40E. The forty was still the same, but that E was a distant memory. I doubted if the alphabet would be long enough for Claudia if she kept this up for another couple of days! Sure enough, Davie said she had been 64 inches before they had left, and this discovery had set them back another half an hour. Claudia wanted to know how much she had grown in the two-hour trip, and Jessica fetched a tape measure. The answer was 67 inches. This was getting serious. If Claudia wasn't regularly serviced this weekend, she was going to put on another couple of feet up top. By the look of poor old Davie, he couldn't handle much more of this.

"Is she off coffee?" I asked when I could get him alone for a second.

"Only since last night. How long before the effect wears off?"

"Dunno! We've never tried. Could be a day or so. It might be a couple of months, in which case those things'll be the size of a house. Don't worry, it could be worse. I'm not sure how, but they could be worse. At the moment, I was trying not to imagine the effect on a particular bunch of schoolgirls who won't leave that coffee alone. I am scared to go back to Skingsley for fear of what they will look like!"

"Schoolkids? How old?" Davie has always had a soft spot for school uniforms.

"Eleven, the youngest, just fourteen the oldest."

"Omigod!" he muttered faintly.

By that evening, all three women had expanded by varying amounts: Louise the least, although she had reached 50 inches. Jessica was now up to 60 inches, despite throwing away her jar of coffee the night before. Claudia had been in bed all afternoon, and Davie stayed there while the rest of us measured the huge black girl. "She's slowing down," said Louise without much confidence. "She's 85 inches."

Oddly enough, Louise was right. Claudia was an amazing sight with her breasts swinging around her crotch, but her sexual needs were lessening, and Davie even had some colour in his cheeks. Claudia's bust remained the same all through Sunday. We had hacked the problem.

Jessica, too, stabilised at 60 inches. We seemed to have things under control. A little late, but better late than never. We were congratulating ourselves on our success when the phone rang.

Jessica looked at me. "It's for you," she said, tossing me the receiver. I caught it deftly. "It's a Mrs Sargent," she said, and my heart fell through the floorboards, followed closely by my entrails.


Mrs Sargent had hidden the coffee, but the girls had gone out and bought another jar, which they had concealed somewhere outside. They had also bought a gallon of milk. In the middle of Saturday afternoon, they had slipped away across the fields. That night, under a hedge, several miles from Skingsley, they brewed coffee and stayed awake until dawn, drinking steadily.

A police search party, with dogs, found the girls, shivering with cold but in good spirits, wrapped them in blankets and brought them home in a van. Muffled up as they were, they had escaped their mother's scrutiny and were banished to their bedrooms for the whole of Sunday. The other three girls were delivered to their homes, and suffered the same fate.

As a result, it wasn't until Sunday evening that the youngest Sargent girl, Maz, complaining she was starving, had come downstairs without her blanket. Mrs Sargent screamed when she saw her daughter, whose tits now hung down to her thighs, dangling out of the bottom of her nightie! She rushed upstairs to see the other two, and found they were just as big. She rang the other girls' mothers, and five minutes later they confirmed that all the kids had at least 100 inch busts!

Then she rang me, after finding out Jessica's number from the company security man on duty at the factory which wasn't called ACME.

I told Mrs Sargent. "We'll be with you at nine tomorrow morning." It was going to be another sleepless night.


We planned an early start. Davie was taking Claudia back with him at seven am, so that he could get on with some work which he had been forced to miss on Friday. Jessica got up and got Baby ready, while I took Acme next door where the nice neighbour was going to look after him. We all piled into the van and set off for Skingsley. It was crowded in the van, with the two vast-busted women in there. Then I reflected that where we were heading, there were half a dozen schoolgirls with tits three times as big. Thoughts like that tend to concentrate the mind wonderfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.