Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 22: Power, and Who Has It

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Power, and Who Has It - Michael Wright found the one thing he loved better than pot. But how much of a good thing can one person stand? This is a sequel of sorts to Brain Sauce.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Big Breasts   School  

Once I finished bringing Meredith's entire family under control, I had a chance to have a closer conversation with this enchanting, cute teen girl that somehow had a measure of control over me.

It was over a quiet dinner at a restaurant I could not have afforded a year ago. I put on a tie for maybe the second time since puberty and Meredith had her hair up and wore a frilly black skirt with a white sleeveless top that somehow flattered her A-cup body perfectly.

Her smile had me melting. The light of the candles actually reflected off her lips.

This is how people feel when they fall in love I thought. Instead, I said, "Always wanted to see what people saw in this place."

Meredith sipped red wine out of a crystal glass. No one carded us for reasons I could only guess at.

"So what do you see?" she asked, her smile visible through the glassware.

"An angel," I said. "An enchantress. A witch, maybe."

"How about a freshman?" she said calmly. "I haven't had anything exciting happen in my life up until now. I'm nobody special. If anything, you're the warlock here."

"Naw," I exhaled. God knows I'd ask myself the same question. "It's all science. Chemistry, DNA and amino acids along with some spook mumbo jumbo."

""Exactly!" she pointed at me. "Mumbo jumbo. You're screwing with stuff you don't understand. You're affecting lives."

"Of course I am," I said calmly. "No point in doing it if everything stayed the same. I'm pretty happy with the results so far, and no one has complained yet."

"Would you let them?" she asked, taking another sip. God, she looked so sophisticated.

"I've allowed members of my family to speak their piece. My mom, especially," I replied, opening the menu and getting a major dose of sticker shock. "Geez, I wish one of them could have talked me out of this."

"Don't sweat it, Master," she said with a small smile. "This dinner is on me. Talked my mom into using her credit card."

"Talked or manipulated?" I shot back.

"Touche," she said, hiding her smile behind yet another sip of wine. "But I want something from you. How better for a cute girl to get something she wants from a guy?"

"Your power of suggestion seems to be ... powerful," I said.

"Yeah, about that – what the fuck was in that Kool-Ade, anyway?" she asked without rancor.

"If I knew exactly what it was, I wouldn't be putting in people's Kool-Ade," I admitted. "But it's something wild."

"I can tell, ' she replied, sliding her arm enticingly up mine. "I went from zero to 60 in the sex drive department. Both directions."

"You don't sound like you mind," I noted.

"What? Having fun without a conscience? I should be upset about that?" she scoffed. "No, whatever you did, got me my best friend back. Our relationship is better than ever now that we can suck and fuck without guilt or consequence. On top of that, you allowed me to see how amazing I look without any bullshit modesty. I'm hot and I know it, Michael, and my whole life is ahead of me."

"But I've got to know something – are you under my control or not?" I pressed on. "The only other person was I could not control was a woman who had previously been enslaved somehow. She was compliant, but that was it."

"Tell me who she is," Meredith said.

"I ... can't do that," I said slowly, smiling with the realization.

"So much for my control over you," she said, smiling into her drink again.

"So are we at a standoff?" I asked, setting aside the menu.

"Let's call it a mutual understanding," Meredith said as she pointed at something on the menu to the waiter. Turned out to be some expensive flaming plate of fish. Shit.

I had the lasagna.

"So we need to figure out what is different about you," I said, trying to sound all business as I looked deeply into her dark eyes. "I can't begin to spell out the why, but that's just the way it is."

"All right. This is something different," she said, suddenly setting her fork on her plate. "First, I'll share a secret with you because it doesn't matter any more..." she took a deep breath, "For years, since before I even turned 12, I have been totally utterly addicted to masturbation."

"Really?" I said, wondering what the big deal was.

"But not like you think," she said, leaving forward to speak in a dramatic whisper. "Not just frigging myself. I mean sticking stiff in there, hitting my G spot, working it hard every night. I couldn't sleep unless I came."

Just like a guy, I thought. "Did you ever hurt yourself?" I asked.

"Couple of times," she said, shaking her head. "Didn't matter. Had to get myself off. But the next day, any day, I was fine. It was only at night."

"But what's different now?" I wondered where this was leading.

"There was no way, no matter how hard I tried, that I could do this," she said, reaching down below the table. She bit her lip for a second, but otherwise she showed little emotion as she wiggled a little on her seat, then sat there looking at me.

"Go ahead. Look under the table," she said.

Meredith was wearing a short but stylish cobalt blue mini-dress, so the simple act of splaying her legs gave me a clear view of the fact that she had fisted herself all the way past her wrist. I rose back up, wishing I could fuck her on the table, right at this minute.

"Impressive," I said. "Does that help you come?"

Almost as a response, she closed her eyes and shuddered just slightly. She shifted her weight and wiped her hand on her cloth napkin.

"But there's other stuff like that," she continued. "I'm more double jointed, I can shape my like to almost look like ... well, this," she displayed a tiny hand that looked all the world like a penis with knuckles. "And I almost ... God, I can't believe I'm saying this ... I almost can lick myself down there now."

"Wow," I said. What the hell else was I going to say?

"And I'm pretty sure I can influence people, if not control them. I had Jordan – my old cheerleader friend – pull off her panties during lunch at school today. Trust me – she'd rather die that do that normally," she explained. She picked up her fork again with that hand.

"You want to prove you can control me?" she asked sweetly. "Why don't you have me blow you under the table and wear cum on my face all night."

Damn. I knew I needed to let that pass.

"No, we need for you to do something you have no intention of doing," I said, folding my fingers together, sort of like Dr. Evil. "I want you to become ... a cheerleader."

"Eww. Really?" she wrinkled her nose. "I had given that notion up a long time ago."

"Not just a cheerleader. A mascot cheerleader," I said, grinning.

"A mascot? Isn't Carson High's mascot a Indian of some kind?" she said, eyes wide.

"Yeah. Specifically, a squaw in full regalia," I said. "Your dark hair and complexion would make you perfect. War paint, little fringe skirt, no panties..."

"You're serious," she said.

"Somewhat," I said. "However, I am open to suggestions."

In the nick of time, our dinner arrived, and we enjoyed the production of a flaming dish prepared by what I'd guess was a flaming waiter. It was well into that process that I realized that Meredith and I were holding hands across the table.

"I tell you what," I began, "if you come to my house in a cheerleader's uniform and go down on my whole family, I'll be convinced.

"I will," she said, unblinking. "Name the time and the place."

"Now. Tonight," I said. "Right after you suck off our waiter."

Meredith gave our server a warm smile, and never taking her eyes off his, unzipped him. His erection convinced me my gay appraisal was off the mark, and Meredith inhaled him even as she sat in our booth. It didn't take long for her to accept delivery, and she showed off afterward by zipping him up with one hand while she drank from her wine glass with the other.

Then she blew me under the table and we went home with her faced covered with my cum.

Hey, it was her idea.


TWO DAYS LATER

It was 40 degrees warmer in the Cayman Islands capital of Georgetown than back in Daytown, where the seasons changed with a vengeance. But Meredith planned ahead, and on the flight down she changed into a wisp of a white sundress that fit the place and flattered her A-cup body utterly.

Her stylish sunglasses, floppy hat, perfect makeup and heels -- thanks to her mom's credit card, which was in major distress by now -- completed the look of an adult woman stepping gracefully down the steps onto the tarmac, and nearly caused Mitchell Wright to miss her as she walked by.

"Miss Simmons?" said the deeply tanned man in the islander shirt and shorts. "Excuse me, but I'm Michael's father."

"Oh! It's a pleasure – Mitchell," she extended her hand for a very feminine hand shake. "Thank you for coming ... out to meet me."

"I almost missed you. I was looking for a much younger woman," he admitted, directing her towards the bag collection area. At this, she did the sophisticated thing and said nothing walking in the direction that he'd pointed.

Hoo. Little icy there Mitchell thought.

"Many bags?" he asked.

"Just one," she said, smiling broadly for the first time. "Hear you don't need many clothes down here."

"I wish that were true," he laughed. "My w – Marie, Michael's sister has cost me a fortune since we've arrived in 'not many' clothes."

"Well, maybe I can borrow some of her pre-boob job dresses," she said, taking off her hat as they stepped into the cool airport baggage claim. "I wonder if I'm the only girl flying down here from the U.S. who has no interest in either boobs or banking."

"No doubt," he laughed as he hefted her one back-breaking bag off the airport conveyor belt. "But I have to admit I'm curious why Michael sent you down here."

"Mr. Wright," Meredith said as she put away her sunglasses in a sufficiently large tote bag. "I came down here to fuck you and your wife senseless."

That caused two or three people standing by the baggage carousel to freeze with shock and alarm, but Meredith merely smiled and began rolling her bag towards the exit. Her lithe body was momentarily silhouetted by the sun and Mitchell was sure she wore nothing under her sun dress.

A brief exchange of e-mails told him about Meredith's memorable performance only two nights earlier, where she emerged wearing an NFL cheerleader's uniform and blew the room. Neither of them suspected that Michael's command to perform with his "entire family" virtually forced her to plan this trip.

At this point, Mitchell did not care. He put on his sunglasses, adjusted his twitching cock inside his khaki shorts and moved alongside the stunning young woman.

"This way," he directed, lightly placing his hand on her bare shoulder, then sliding it over to pull her close. She did not resist and the two new friends looked like any other honeymooning couple as they walked towards the car park. Especially when Mitchell's erection began tentpoling its way forward.

In anticipation of a moment, very much like this one, Mitchell had hired a town car with a driver and the respectful local man opened the door for Meredith, who stepped into the back like a lady who'd been wearing heels her entire life. But once she'd entered the car, any premise of elegance was gone as she slid across the back and splayed her legs, displaying her smooth pussy beneath the dress.

Mitchell Wright, who had spend much of the last year rutting like an animal, was already unzipped and erect as he moved over her. His tongue and cock entered her at the same time and the older man was thrusting into the teen before the car had even pulled out of the loading zone.

Mitchell, anticipating the new, young visitor for the last 24 hours, was pounding Meredith against the armrest of the town car, but was taken aback when he opened his eyes for a glimpse of the girl to discover her eyes wide open and taking in the experience as if detached.

Fuck it, he thought. Ask about it later.

"Come with me," she whispered, the first words spoken in the car. "Wait ... wait... oh, God, NOW!"

Mitchell's eruption was only a moment after the girl went into what was clearly a convulsive orgasm that had her surprisingly roomy pussy clamping down on his cock like a handshake. Again, her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth as she gasped for a breath that was not forthcoming. The convulsion lasted nearly 30 seconds until he (and Mitchell) relaxed.

Micheal's father sat back in the seat and began to zip up.

"Oh, no!" she panted. In one motion, she leaned forward and swallowed his cock to the root with a satisfying slurp and gently gave it a thorough drool washing. He was just beginning to recharge when she sat up and smiled prettily, smoothing out her dress and suddenly looking much more her age.

"I'm sorry. I'm oozing on your seat," she said, looking down.

"Washable," Mitchell grunted as he put his pecker away. "Well, Meredith, I guess I should say 'Welcome to the Caymans.'"

"Thanks! I can't wait to meet your wife, Marie," she said, reaching out and touching his arm. "I hear she's into fisting as much as I am."

At that, their driver hit a curb and narrowly missed a taxi, but recovered his poise and control of the heavy car.

"You know she's not really my wife, right?" Mitchell asked after the driver stabilized. "Pretty sure she's only a year or two older than you."

"But who's counting, right Mitchell?" she grinned.

Michael's dad grinned back. "Hope you don't mind if I watch."

"Watch? You'd better have a fist ready for each of us!" Meredith replied.

Dammit! The town car hit another curb.

But both of them behaved until they arrived at the compound that was once a bank and now doubled as the Wright's Caribbeans home and Dr. Conrad's live-in practice. Meredith, again wearing her hat and oversized sunglasses, allowed Mitchell to open her door and take her hand as she elegantly stepped from the town car and never so much as glanced at the FFF girl who strode down the three stairs leading to the entrance.

But something about Meredith drew a long stare from the woman, one of Conrad's Texas patients in the country for a silly string upgrade. After looking at Meredith, she would have several days of tortured sleep before returning and having the entire process reversed.

Marie, now her father's wife thanks to some forged paperwork submitted to the Cayman Hall of Records, was a confident looking woman of the house, wearing a form-fitting short dress with six-inch heels and her hair stylishly up.

"Welcome Meredith! Any friend of Michael's is always welcome here," she said artificially, half-hugging the girl in anticipation of a double sided air kiss. Meredith allowed her to embrace her, but removed her glasses and looked coolly at the girl, who in reality was only two years her senior.

"Thank you!" she replied with equal hypocracy. "I bring greetings from Michael – and Joanna."

As she mentioned Marie's mother, she thrust her tiny, smooth right hand under Marie's short dress and up into her now-well-stretched pussy. She was able to slide her entire fist into the girl's snatch with ease, having lubricated it with Mitchell's cum as she stepped out of the town car. Almost immediately, she found the girl's swollen G spot and, almost as quickly, brought her to her knees and into the throes of her first orgasm of the day. The hug quickly turned into a desperate attempt to hold on as her legs became jelly and her heels a liability.

"Damn," said Mitchell as he entered with their guest's luggage. "Did you do that?"

Meredith flashed a brilliant smile over her shoulder, even as she wiggled her fingers in the helpless Marie's pussy.

"I was given specific instructions," she said. "I doubt she'll mind."

"Fuck, no," Marie gasped. "Do not stop what you're doing. Do. Not. Stop!"

Instead, Meredith seemed to flex her wrist as she half-twisted it. The effect was immediate.

"Fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uk!" Marie virtually roared the sound, drawing stares from outside and from the upper floors.

"Mitchell, would you be a dear and open my suitcase?" Meredith said without letting up her attack on Marie's sanity. "I should have a powerful little strap-on vibrator in there. You found it? Attach it to my wrist, would you?"

"This?" Mitchell held up something that looked like a jet engine attached to straps. "Jesus, you ought to send her into orbit with that"

"Not me. You," Meredith said. "Strap it to your left hand and make a fist."

"Like that?" he said, holding up his hand like a black power salute.

"That's it," Meredith said. "Now lube up your fist and jam it up her ass. There's some Galaxy Lube in there, too."

Meredith slowly got to her feet, bringing Marie to her feet literally by pulling her up by her pussy. She pulled up her skirt as she looked hard at Mitchell. He swallowed and guided his hand into her backdoor. Evidently, she had not been listening, as his hand's arrival back there caused her to jump and squirm around.

"Don't stop. Constant pressure," Meredith said firmly. Mitchell nodded and began inserting his hand where he never dreamed it would fit. Clearly, Marie did not think so, either, as she screamed for him to stop.

"Don't stop," Meredith repeated. "Marie, it will fit, now. Let him do this."

Marie, terror in her eyes, looked frantically at Meredith, but after several tense moments seemed to relaxed a little. After another moment, she gulped and nodded, closing her eyes in anticipation of the coming invasion.

"OK. Tell him to start," Marie finally said.

"I'm already in past my wrist," her father said from behind her.

"What?" she spun her head around and looked down. She was stunned to see he was almost halfway to his elbow as he slowly worked his fist around inside her. "That ... amazing."

"Was thinking the same thing," he said as he stared at her ass. "I knew we were making progress with your pussy, but this..."

"It's my doing," Meredith said. "I don't know why, or how, but I am able to almost have a mind-over-matter thing with people now. We had an experiment of sorts last night at your house in Daytown."

"Wish I'd been there," Mitchell said.

"You've got a good thing here," she replied. "You and Marie need to go explore your new frontier."

"That would make us poor hosts," Marie said as she slumped against her father.

"I'm not going to be here long," Meredith explained. "I'm going out into your nice little private garden to get a serious tan before I go home."

"Need a bikini?" Marie asked as she was being led away by Mitchell's hand up her ass.

"Are you kidding?" Meredith laughed.

Sure enough, 20 minutes later, the 14-year-old nymphet was laying nude in the scenic courtyard, slathered with tanning butter. She absently reached down and gathered a dollop of Mitchell's cum from her previously virgin pussy and sucked it down. The events of the last two days seemed long ago and far away...


Before Renee's performance, the sisters shared intimate details about their lives, before and now during their new state of servitude. As she described the Conrad/Wright compound to her in minute detail, Meredith did not think twice about the fact that Renee did not hesitate to answer every one of her sister's questions, no matter how uncomfortable the answer would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.