Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 17: Emily’s House, Today

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Emily’s House, Today - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai left Tabitha suckling herself in the back room of the magic store. Pat started up the limo while she called Amy’s cell phone.

“Do it yourself for a while! Hello? Will you quit interrupting? I’m trying to answer the phone and my arms are sore! Hello? Are you still there?”

“Amy? Is that you? What’s going on?”

“Ai, oh thank goodness. Em’s a complete mess. Once her lady parts get swollen up like a guy’s hard-on, she can’t stop playing with herself. I’m trying to help, but my pussy is sore, my mouth is sore, and both my arms are sore. She doesn’t show any signs of tiring out either or going back to normal. She’s jacking herself off like a pervert at a peep show. Em, take it easy, you’re making the bedsprings creak; we don’t want your parents coming in here to check on you. I almost wish you would faint again! Sorry, are you still there Ai?”

Ai heard Emily in the background, “It’s not my fault; it just needs to be rubbed so much that I get carried away! What do you expect me to do about it?”

“Yes, I’m still here.”

“Sorry, Ai, I need to keep Em from getting busted jacking off her lady cock. Well get in the floor if you have to. I was tricky enough getting you home from school without anyone in your family noticing that you were tenting your skirt out with that thing.”

“You gave me that thing!”

“I’m sorry, how many times do I have to apologize? Now will you let me talk to Ai? She’s only the richest girl in school on top of being the only one who can help us! Sorry Ai.”

“Trust me, I understand. I left Tabitha at the magic store sucking on her nipples. I’m in my limo coming over to pick you and Emily up. The magic store owner is going to try to help, but she wants to get all of the girls who gave the gum to someone together.”

“Wait, say that again, I lost focus when you told me what Tabitha was doing.” On the other end of the phone, Ai heard Amy scold Emily once again, “I’ll tell you what Tabitha was doing later! Let me finish talking to Ai. Yes it was hot; why do you think I was drooling? Sorry, Ai, I’m so sorry!”

“Trust me, I understand, I’m coming to get you and Emily. Tell your parents you’ll spend the night at my place. Saturday too if you can manage it. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

Ai knocked on the door, and was greeted by Emily’s mother holding a copy of Seventeen magazine.

“Hi, I couldn’t believe it when Amy said you had asked both her and Emily to spend the night. I wasn’t aware that the two of you even knew each other, let alone were friends. Anyway, would you sign this copy of your issue of Seventeen? Emily made me buy her two copies, one to read and one to keep in mint condition. I want to surprise her with a signed copy.”

Ai looked, and sure enough, she was on the cover of a magazine she didn’t remember posing for. The tag line read: She’s not an actress or a singer, the richest teen you’ve never heard of, why you should know more about Ai Osaka. “Um, sure.” Ai signed the inside cover hoping to learn more about her new life in the process, but it looked like she was going to need to read the article if she wanted to learn anything of substance. There had to be more details about how she had come into her money than Amy and Emily had told her in the restroom earlier that week.

“So why are you asking Emily and Amy over to spend the night? You’re not a, um, you know...”

“What? Oh, no I’m not a lesbian. Would it be a problem if I were?”

“Well, no, but it is kind of strange dealing with it. I mean, I know Emily and Amy do more than I would prefer from a teenage daughter, but they’re not doing it in public and I don’t have to worry about them getting pregnant. It’s just kind of complicated; I guess you must think think I’m a bad parent not even able to say the word lesbian when I first asked.”

“No, complicated situations are hard to handle.” Ai decided that it probably would be counterproductive to mention anything about what Amy and Emily did in the school restrooms.

“Well then, if you don’t mind me asking, why are you asking my daughter and her, um, partner to your house?”

Ai had worked on this line all the way over while she rode in the back of the limo. “Everyone walks on eggshells around me now. Your daughter and Amy treat me like any other girl, so I’d like to spend more time with people like that.”

“That can’t be true. Emily drools over you, and I’m sure Amy does too. Emily has a poster of you up on her wall.”

“Um, that’s kind of embarrassing.” Ai was worried about not getting permission to bring Emily and Amy to the magic shop, especially Emily. Without time to try to come up with another line that might impress a parent, Ai resorted to the truth. “This is kind of embarrassing too, but their way of not treating me like I was a celebrity was to hit on me. You must think it’s weird that is somehow better than how I’m usually treated by my classmates.”

“Hmm, I’ll tell the girls to be on their best behavior. To be honest, it will be kind of a relief to get them out of the house. I think something must have happened at school that they don’t want to talk about. Emily will hardly come out of her room, and she and Amy are both acting mysterious and secretive.”

Ai hoped she was maintaining a poker face when she replied, “I wonder what could have happened.”

When Ai walked into Emily’s room, all she could see was Amy behind a bed, bouncing rhythmically up and down. When Ai stepped around the bed, she could see that Amy was straddling Emily, and that she had one hand over the blonde lesbian’s mouth. Emily was feeling Amy up as the other girl rode her.

“Ai, hurry, stick something in my mouth so I can cum without worrying about being heard. I don’t dare take my hand off of Emily’s mouth. As if to prove Amy’s point, Emily’s body shuddered, and Ai could hear the muffled sounds of Emily’s climax.

Ai grabbed a teddy bear off the bed and shoved one arm into Amy’s mouth. The dark haired lesbian started riding Emily hard and fast. Both lesbians climaxed together, and when they were done, Amy stood up, spit the teddy bear out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. “Fuck me, my pussy has never been so damn sore! I shouldn’t have gone for another ride on Emily’s, whatever you call what Emily has between her legs now, but I got so wet thinking about Boobitha licking her own nipples. Our boobs aren’t nearly big enough for us to do that.”

“Please, more!” Emily pleaded to anyone who would listen, but she didn’t wait for a response. She was already jacking the smooth featureless phallic rod which sprouted from the top of her pussy.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“We’re not entirely sure,” Amy replied. “We think that maybe I combined the female ability for multiple orgasms with the single minded lust of a male hard-on when I unknowingly made a wish. She was fine until lunch time, but once this thing gets hard, it just won’t go down. I think she’s becoming more and more consumed by lust every time she climaxes. With all the confusion of the principal being arrested, we just ditched class the rest of the day once we realized Emily wasn’t going to be able to get herself back under control.”

“Every orgasm is becoming more intense than the last!” Emily confirmed. “I’m trying not to let myself cum, but I can’t help myself, it just feels too good to stop touching myself, or to have Amy touching me, and my giant clit feels like it fills up with pleasure and lust, but the lust doesn’t go away when I orgasm. It just gets stronger, and stronger, and fuck, I’m about to cum again.”

“Shit! Ai, get something in her mouth. Ai couldn’t think of anything better to do than to put a hand over Emily’s mouth. That got her felt up for her troubles.

“Damn it, Emily!” Ai hissed. “I told you I’m not a lesbian! Get your hands off me!”

“I can’t, your tits are so full and firm they’re driving me mad. Just getting to touch them once makes me want to cum again and again.”

“Fuck!” Ai got a hand back over Emily’s mouth just in time. With one hand over Emily’s mouth, she had no chance of keeping Emily’s hands off her tits. “Stop it Emily, we need to get you to the magic shop for help. I’m sure your mother thinks you’re packing, but she’s going to get suspicious if we leave my limo driver sitting out there alone for too long.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.