Sylvie - Cover

Sylvie

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Keep the 'ol pen out of the company ink well. I was not going to break that rule. and then there was that Saturday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Anal Sex  

And then there was Sylvie. When I thought about her, in my eyes, she seemed to smolder with passion. I know she had been excited when I was with her at her condominium ... when I had undressed her she seemed to be completely on the same page as I was ... but when it came time to actually physically make love, she became distant, so reserved, and so cold.

I went to the office just as a formality and I only stayed at there a few minutes, leaving without even seeing Sylvie and started to head home. On the way home, at the last minute I decided to stop off and check the boat just to make sure it was ok. I like to check the moorings at least once a week, if not more; and if time permits, make a cup of coffee and just sit in the cabin, listening to the sounds of the marina around me. If it is raining, for me there is an enjoyment to sipping a hot cup of coffee and hearing the rainfall on the deck above me. If the wind is blowing slightly, the sounds of the boats shifting in their stalls and the staccato castanet rattling of the sailboat rigging all have their own peacefulness about them. I have never shared the location of the boat with anybody at work and it has always been my place to sneak away to hide as well as my best thinking place.

The microwave pinged, telling me the water was hot and ready for the coffee crystals. I filled my cup, added some whitener and climbed up onto the skipper's chair. As I sat there looking out at the marina, my mind started to wander again over last Saturday and the events leading up to the two of us going to Sylvie's place. I remembered the incident in the hallway in front of the copy machine and her reaction when I had slapped her bottom. Then it struck me, she had told me she liked a little BDSM in her lovemaking ... the spank on her bottom has elicited a reaction which had resulted in us going to her apartment.

I began to wonder if what she needed ... or wanted was for me to take charge. Did she need me to be more assertive in the bedroom so she could let loose? As I sat there sipping my coffee, it seemed to make sense; all daylong she was in charge ... did she yearn to release control and need for me take over? The more I considered things, the more I felt I was right. I remembered how she had liked it when I had been assertive with her breasts, the soft tone of her voice when I had commanded her to stand still and let me play with her ... but when we started to have "straight" sex, she seemed to draw away. At that moment, I decided if there was to be an us ... it had to come from me. I dug out my cell phone and celled her office number.

She picked up on the second ring, "Hello. This is Sylvia Johnson, may I help you?"

"Sylvie, this is Paul."

The concern in her voice was apparent when she talked to me, "Paul ... where are you? I was worried about you. What happened to the presentation you were... ?"

I cut in, "Sylvie ... it's OK ... don't worry. Listen, I want you to stop by my place after work."

"Well, I was going to..."

Again, I interrupted and in a strong voice, I told her, "Sylvie, you are to

stop by my place on your way home. Do you understand?"

"Paul, what is wrong?"

"Sylvie, please ... do you understand what I just told you?" I softened my voice a little and asked her, "Will you do that for me?"

There was a slight pause; her voice seemed a bit softer when she answered, "Yes Paul..."

"Good, I'll see you later." I hung up the phone before she could talk again, dumped out the rest of my coffee and headed out to the car. I had errands to run.

By the time I figured Sylvie would be stopping by, I was ready for her. My bedroom was full of lit candles and soft music. In the middle of the room now stood an apparatus where I could tie Sylvie's arms over her head and if I wanted, I could tie her up spread eagle on the bed. In addition, I also had a device in one corner that looked like a leather horse. I had purchased a coupled of paddles and some toys as well. As I was looking over everything, I heard my doorbell ring. I went to the front door, stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. It was show time and I felt I was making one of the largest gambles of my life. I opened the door and invited her in.

As she stepped thought the door, I could see the worry in her face and she started speaking at once. "Paul ... what is the matter ... you sounded so mysterious on the phone?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "Thanks for coming..." My voice lowered and my voice seemed to become a deep whisper, "I have a question ... do you trust me?" I asked.

She just stood there looking at me and finally I asked her the same question again. She looked at me with wide eyes and whispered, "Paul, what's going on?"

I asked her again, my voice taking on more of an edge to it, "Do you trust me? Yes or no?"

She just started at me, and in that instant I understood what it means by the saying, "a deer caught in the headlights". I wanted an answer and I asked her a third time, "Do you trust me?"

Her voice was soft and she nodded her head as she replied, "Yes ... why?"

"Good." I handed her a glass of special wine I had purchased which I had been told also had aphrodisiac properties. She took a sip and smiled, "This is good. What is it?"

I ignored her question. As she continued to sip the wine, I told her, "Come with me ... please." And I led her back to my bedroom. When we stepped into the room, I watched her look around and I heard her gasp. I turned to her, "Remember, you said you trusted me? Do you still feel that way?" Sylvie looked down, avoiding my eyes as she nodded her head. "Please finish your wine..." and she swallowed the rest of her glass in one gulp. I took the empty glass from her hand and sat it down.

From a table I picked up a leather mask and then stepped behind her. As I put the mask over her eyes and tightened it, Sylvie started to say something and I reached around and put a finger across her lips. "You will not speak again unless I tell you to. Do you understand? Please answer."

Her answer was a whisper, "Yes."

I replied, "Yes sir ... say it."

Her voice was something between a whimper and a whisper, "Yes sir."

Once the mask was in place, I walked around her a couple of times ... making sure she was aware of my presence. As I moved around her, I kept touching her body all of the time. One time I would lightly touch a breast and another time I touched her bottom ... each touch came from another place ... she never knew where the next touch would land. Finally, I instructed her to stretch out her arms in front of her, which she did. I saw her hands were trembling and I leaned forward to whisper into her ear, "I will not hurt you ... trust me."

Sylvie nodded her head but her hands continued to shake. I took one arm and placed her palm on my chest, picked up a leather cuff I had purchased earlier that day and fastened it over her wrist. Once it was on, I had her remove that hand and place her other hand on my chest. This hand seemed to be trembling more then that first one and as I placed the second cuff on her wrist, a small whimper escaped from her lips. I noticed her hands continuing to quiver and her arms were covered in goose bumps. Once both hands were cuffed, I led her to the center of the room and had her stand directly in the middle of the rack I had set up. I hooked one of the shackles to each cuff and then gently pulled on the ropes so now her arms were stretched out and over her head. As I was tying off the second rope, she spoke, "Paul..."

I stepped behind her; picked up one of the paddles I had just purchased and brought it down on one of the cheeks of her delightful bottom. It was not a hard spank, even though it was rather loud; it was just enough to get her attention. In a firm, deep voice I told her, "I told you not to speak unless I tell you too. Do you understand?"

She stood on her tiptoes and her answer was a hiss, "Yessss..." I spanked her one more time on each cheek, "That is to help you remember ... and yes what?"

She responded, "Yes sir..."

I came up to her and kissed her lips. She tried to bring her face forward and I stepped back. "Stand still!" I told her and then gently kissed her again. She stood perfectly still and I kissed her a third time. I put my lips against her ear and whispered, "That's a good girl now..." I wasn't sure, but I would have sworn I heard another whimper.

I stepped in front of her and started to unbutton her dress with deliberate slowness. Once it was open, I pulled it to her sides, revealing her bra and her slip. Lightly I ran my fingers and the backs of my fingers over her exposed chest. Occasionally I would touch the side of one of her breasts, which would elicit a hiss from her. I continued to touch and caress her chest and the sides of her breasts for several minutes until finally she whispered; "Please ... please..." I picked up the paddle again and smacked her once on each cheek ... this time a little harder than before.

"I told you to be still..." this time I cupped both of her breasts in my hands and then stepped back. I stood and watched her, her arms above her head, her full breasts heaving in her bra.

My cock was hard as it had ever been during my entire life. I was so turned on all I really wanted to do was to cut her down, take her to the bed and fuck her ... but first I wanted to see if I could get inside of the wall I had come up against the last time I tried to make love to her. I wanted to find the passionate woman who I had first seen when I played with her nipples that day in her condominium.

As I stood there looking at her, I noticed her chest was flushed and through the thin material of her bra, I could see her large nipples were rock hard and protruding into her cups. I picked up one of the nipple clamps I purchased during my afternoon shopping trip and stepped up to her. I moved the clamp over one of her nipples, this time she made no effort to hide the moan which escaped from her core and she pulled at the restraints. I opened the clamp as wide as possible and slipped the clamp onto her nipple, then tightened it. As it tighten, she continued to tug at the ropes holding her in place. When I placed the other clamp on her other hard nipple, she screamed.

I spoke to her, "Listen to me ... listen to me. Can you hear me?"

Her answer was so soft I only saw her lips move, "Yesss..."

"Good. Listen, I am going to give you a safe word. Do you understand?"

Again, there was a hiss... "Yesssss..."

"When I say to you 'green, green', you will answer me the same way if everything is ok. If you are experiencing something you do not wish, you will say, 'yellow'. Do you understand?"

"Green ... green."

"Are you OK?"

"Green ... green."

I left the clamps on her nipples, but tightened them just a little more. She rose on her tiptoes and yanked at the ropes holding her arms up. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, leaving it still on, just unfastened. I ran my hands over her back, sometimes moving my hands to the sides of her breasts.

As I stepped behind her, I picked up the paddle and alternated between her cheeks, spanking her several time as she pulled wildly at her bounds. After a few slaps, I would gently rub the cheeks of her bottom and then resume spanking her.

I stopped and set the paddled aside and waited. I could hear her deep breathing and her soft moans. I stepped up to her and adjusted her bra and once I had her bra where I wanted it, I removed one of the clamps from her nipple, lifted the cup of her bra off that breast and took her nipple into my mouth. When I gently sucked on it, I felt her shudder, sob and then climax. I waited a moment and then did the same to her other nipple. This time I sucked a little harder and she squealed as another climax racked her body. When I released her nipple, she was breathing heavily with her mouth open. "Green ... green?" I asked.

Her response was a whispered, "Green ... green."

I told her to relax for a second and I left her tied up and went to the kitchen. I dug around in the ice tray for a small piece of ice and when I found the size I was looking for, I returned and asked Sylvie to open her mouth. I carefully laid the cube in her mouth and as she sucked on it, she thanked me several times. I felt that since I was the reason for taking care of her thirst, I should not punish her for thanking me.

I released one arm and once it was free, I removed the rope from the cuff, freeing that arm. I removed her dress and bra strap from the loose arm and then tied her arm back up. I waited a few moments and then did the same with her other arm.

Sylvie was now standing there, tied up with her chest bare, wearing a half-slip, stocking and shoes. Her large breasts were pulled up on her torso and she looked so sexy. I took a finger and moved my knuckle across her nipple, causing her to whimper. I instructed her to kick off her shoes and as she stepped down, her arms were pulled tighter over her head. Stepping behind her, I slowly pulled down her slip until it was a pile on the floor. Today she had on panties, which matched her bra and her garter belt. I slowly pulled down her panties, instructed her to lift one foot and then the other so now she was just wearing a garter belt and stockings. I noticed as I picked up her panties to move them, the crotch was soaking wet. I knew it was kinky of me, but I had to pick them up and smell them. Her womanly smell along with her perfume was like breathing the smoke from some drug. She smelled amazing. I slowly walked around her, trailing my finger over her body as I circled her. When I passed behind her, I slapped one cheek and then the other. "Green ... green?" I asked.

"Green ... green." She whimpered. I spanked her again on each cheek and this time she groaned, "Green ... green." I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. Starting just about her pubic hair, I cupped her tummy, moving my hands up over her body, slowly, tenderly, enjoying the feeling of her skin under my touch. When I reached her breasts, I cupped each breasts in my hands, taking pleasure in the weight and heft of them.

I stepped away from her, picked up one of the paddles and slightly slapped it against one of her cheeks. If made a nice popping noise, she lifted up on her toes and I spanked her again. I moved to the other cheek and spanked it twice as well. After I had spanked both cheeks, I would take my bare hand and gently rub her scarlet bottom. I could not hear her, but when I looked at her face, I could see her lips moving, whispering, "Green ... green."

As I mentioned, I had also purchased a leather horse like contraption. It was about three feel long, high enough so that Sylvie's legs could not touch the ground and heavily padded on one end. I moved it to just in front of her and explained to her, "I am going to take off the ropes. I want you to stand there until I tell you what to do next. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir... "She murmured. After the ropes were off her cuffs, I had her move forward until her tummy was at the end of the stand. I helped her climb on top and had her lay on her stomach with her legs on each side of the horse and each arm on a side. There were shackles on the legs of the horse so I could tie her arms and legs to the legs of the horse. Her tummy rested on the heavily padded end which made her beautiful bottom pushed up and back to the end of the device. Now her bottom was totally exposed as well as her pussy. My God, her neither region was a thing of beauty. Her inner lips were thick and very long and they hung down between her thighs. I love large, meaty labia lips ... so much more to suck on and play with. Her clit was large and protruded from between her lips, partially hidden by her pubic hair. All I really wanted to do was step up and bury my erection inside of her wet passage, but I still wanted to play with her ... I had more things I wanted to do to her.

Slipping on a latex glove, I leaned forward and kissed one of the cheeks of her delightful bottom. With the gloved hand, I slipped my finger down the crack between her cheeks. When I reached her anus, I quickly moved over it, instead coming to rest just below it. I noticed as she tired to move her bottom down so my finger would touch her little star again. I took the paddle and slapped her once on each cheek. "Lie still!" I commanded her. I noticed the leather on the back of the horse was soaking wet beneath her vagina, so I slipped a towel under her tummy, covering the back of the horse. As I slipped the towel under her, I also noticed the tops of her nylons were soaked with her arousal as well.

Picking up a bottle of lube, I poured some on the gloved hand and made sure it was well covered. Starting at the top of her crack, I slowly moved my finger down between her shapely cheeks. When I reach her back opening, I gently pushed against it. My finger slipped in as far as the first knuckle and a soft sigh emitted from deep inside of her body. The tightness in her bottom was incredible. I was becoming ever more aroused due to the feelings of her anus holding my finger ... and with great difficulty; I pulled it out." Her reaction was immediate and she cried aloud, "No!"

I pushed my finger back in a little more. "Oh ... do you like this?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Green ... green..." she chanted. I pushed my finger a little harder and the entire finger slipped in with ease. I wondered if she could feel how badly my fingers were trembling due to my arousal. Curving my finger downward, I felt around until I found her G spot between the membranes separating her bowel from her vagina and started to massage it. Sylvie lifted her bottom and pushed back against my invading finger. Her actions had caused her to lift her pussy off the horse so I slipped my other hand under her Mons, letting my thumb move gently over the top of her clit. Her body shook as she moaned, "Please!"

I wanted to leave my finger inside of her forever, but I pulled my finger out of her bottom and took away the hand cupping her mound. When she realized my hands had left her body, she cried and begged me to touch her again. I took off the gloves and picked up the paddle. Alternating between her cheeks, I spanked her several times, telling her she was to keep quiet unless I told her she could speak. As I spanked her, I kept asking her if she understood that I wanted her not to speak unless I told her to. She screamed she understood as she thrashed and wiggled on the horse, trying to hump her mound against the top of the device, crying as I warmed her bottom. When I stopped, her cheeks glowed a fiery red and I was very surprised at how aroused I had become. I didn't expect to be so turned on by what I was doing. My erection was almost painful and it was all I could do not to push myself into her inviting vagina.

Slipping on new gloves, I covered both of them in lube and returned one of my trembling hands to her anus. This time I rested two fingers against her opening and once she realized my fingers were back, she tried in vain to impale herself on them. Finally, I pushed two fingers into her backside, at the same time moving my other hand so it was touching her clit. "Is this what you want?" I asked. I was so turned on by her reaction I almost climaxed; if she thought she was turned on, it was nothing when compared to how horny I had become.

"Green ... green..." she squealed and climaxed. Before she had a chance to recover from her climax, I pulled out the two fingers and carefully inserted three fingers. As I massaged her clit quickly, I commanded her, "Cum ... cum now," Her body thrashed and she wailed with pleasure. I was sure had she not been shackled to the horse she would have fallen off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.