Taking Control of the Family - Cover

Taking Control of the Family

Copyright© 2011 by billinhr

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of how my brother and I took control of my wife, her daughter and her two granddaughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Donna and Liz lay there recovering I went into the kitchen and prepared some liquid refreshments for all of us. For Donna and Liz, I filled a large glass about three quarters full of vodka and added cranberry juice to the remaining quarter. I wanted to get them in a more mellow mood and also get them a bit tipsy to help lower their inhibitions. For the rest of us, I fixed just cranberry juice.

Returning to the great room, I directed Donna and Liz to sit in the arm chairs facing the sofa. Robbin and I settled ourselves on the sofa with Vicky and Kim and I noticed that Vicky seemed to snuggle a little close to Robbin. Once again I thought to myself what a little slut she is.

"OK, ladies, I want you both to put your legs over the arms of your chairs."

"No way," said Liz.

"Let me remind you that I now own you, Liz, and you both will do what I say and you will, in the future, do whatever I ask of you without hesitation. I want those legs draped over the arms of those chairs now and I want your cunts on full display."

"Why are you humiliating us this way in front of the children? Haven't you humiliated us enough making us cum in front of them?" asked Liz.

"I'm doing it because it amuses me. Besides, which is more humiliating, being turned into sluts like this or going to jail?"

Glowering at me, they both slowly spread their legs and hooked them over the arms of their chairs. They looked so fucking hot with their legs open like that and their cunts on full display.

"OK," I said, "now scoot your asses forward a little and pull your legs back as far on the arms of the chair as you can."

Both slowly complied and when they were in position, I saw it had the desired effect. This position caused both of their pussy lips to gape open just a little and you could just glimpse a hint of pink of the inside of their cunts.

"Now, since you didn't obey me to start with, I want you both to play with your pussy with one hand."

Reluctantly, they each slowly lowered their hand and started stroking their pussy.

"Very good, sluts, you're learning. Now, let's chat a bit while we finish our drinks."

"Tell me Liz, did you ever think that you would enjoy being whipped?"

"No," she replied, "I have to admit that I never would have believed it."

"Well as your mother can attest, their is a very fine line between pain and pleasure. One can enhance the other. I like to refer to it as erotic pain. I would never do anything to cause either of you any permanent harm or do anything that would cause open sores on your skin. But I can, and will, do things which will hurt but, if you relax and just go with pain, it will also arouse you as well."

"I hate to admit it," Donna said, "but since Bill introduced me to this form of play, I have had some very powerful orgasms."

"To be honest," Liz replied, "I don't remember ever cumming as hard as I did and that's the first time I've squirted. I'm ashamed to admit it, but it did feel wonderful."

We chatted some more along these lines for the next 10 minutes or so as we finished our drinks. I noticed that both Donna and Liz were beginning to breath a little heavy and I could see the flush of sexual arousal slowly appearing on their upper chests. Liz was using one finger to rub her clit while Donna was slowly finger fucking her pussy with two fingers.

As I kept watching Liz slid her middle finger into her pussy and was finger fucking herself as she rubbed her clit with the ball of her thumb and Donna had added a third finger into her pussy.

"Look at your slutty mother and gran gran girls, they are getting off playing with themselves in front of us," I said laughingly.

I glanced over at Kim and she was staring wide eyed as she watched her mother and gran gran openly playing with their pussies like that. Looking at Robbin, I saw that he now had his arm around Vicky's shoulder and she had snuggled close to him and was sort of purring as he lightly caressed her breast with one hand.

"Kim, have you ever played with your pussy? Ever rubbed it and made yourself feel good?

Blushing furiously, she stammered, "Yes sir, a few times."

"Who taught you to do that?"

"My friend Susie," she sort of whispered.

"Did you ever touch each other?"

"No way, that's gross!!"

"So did you cum playing with your pussy?"

"Er, ummm, I guess so," she stammered.

I was delighted with this bit of news.

After a couple of more minutes passed, I figured it was time to get moving along. Besides, I figured the vodka had the desired effect as both Donna and Liz were now lewdly finger fucking their cunts and moaning and gasping and breathing sort of raggedly. On top of that, they were starting to move their hips and the last thing I wanted was for them to cum at this point.

"All right ladies, that's enough. Up on your feet."

Both sort of groaned but scampered to obey.

"Turn and face each other and I want you to feed the finger you were using on your pussy to each other."

They both protested until I barked out "NOW!!!!!!"

We all watched as they each sucked each others fingers, mother and daughter getting their first taste of each others pussy juices.

Rising I said, "Come on Robbin, it's time we got these two secured."

Robbin joined me and we pulled the girl's hands behind their backs and attached their wrist cuffs together with an 18 inch leather strap. I went over to my toy cabinet and retrieved two vibrating eggs which were remote controlled. They were the largest I could find on the internet and I knew they would fill their pussies nicely.

Returning to the girls, I knelt in front of Donna and pushed one of the eggs into her pussy, noticing as I did so how wet she was. I then turned and did the same to Liz who was also very wet.

Gazing at Liz's pussy, I couldn't resist and I leaned in and licked up and down her pussy a few times. Damn, but she tasted great!

Standing up I said, "OK Robbin, sit Liz down."

Robbin helped her to the floor and got her turned so that she was sitting in profile to the sofa.

"Spread your legs Liz," I said and she slowly spread her legs.

I then guided Donna down to the floor, having her sit between Liz's legs.

"Put you legs over her thighs and scoot up as close to your daughter as you can get," I told her.

She sort of butt scooted forward until she was about 4 inches from Liz.

Walking around behind Liz, I grabbed Donna's legs and pulled them around Liz's waist and then attached a short chain to her ankle cuffs, effectively tying her legs around Liz's waist.

Returning to the cabinet, I got two sets of butterfly clamps and a suction pump. I used a couple pieces of string to tie off the chain between the clamps so that they were just about 4 inches long.

Kneeling down, I attached the suction cup over Liz's right nipple and slowly pumped it, sucking her nipple up inside the cup, watching as her nipple slowly stretched to it's absolute limit.

"God, that hurts," she cried.

Releasing the suction, I pulled the cup off and admired my handiwork. Her nipple was now fully engorged, elongated and rock hard and I attached one of the clamps to it.

She screamed as the clamp closed over her sensitive nipple but I just laughed at her.

Working quickly, I did the same to her other nipple and then did the same to Donna's. Now both girls were attached together by the butterfly clamps and any movement backwards by either one would stretch the chain between them causing the butterfly clamps to tighten even more and stretch their tits out.

Stepping back I admired my work. Grinning I used the remote to turn on the eggs, causing them to begin to vibrate in their pussy. They both sort of jumped and gasped out loud as they felt the vibrations inside their cunts. I left the setting on medium low for the time being.

"I'm sure you're both wondering why I have you secured this way. You see, I am now going to teach Kim all about sex and I'm going to fuck her while you two watch. I've secured you because I don't want your motherly instincts to take over and have you rush in to try to prevent what's going to happen."

"You bastard," they both screamed at me. "You leave my daughter alone you son of a bitch," said Liz.

"No way, kiddo, it's time she learned her role in life and what it's like to get fucked."

Returning to the sofa, I sat down beside Kim, picked her up and sat her on my lap. She sort of wiggled her butt to get comfortable and the feel of her soft ass cheeks against my cock caused it to twitch and jerk.

Turning her toward me, I lowered my head and kissed her on the lips.

Kim let me kiss her but didn't return the kiss.

Pulling back I said, "Baby, open your lips just a little."

She looked puzzled but did as I requested.

As my lips again met hers, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. God, but her mouth tasted wonderful.

Finding her tongue with mine, I licked all over it until she got the idea and started pushing her tongue against mine.

Sliding my hand up her rib cage, I gently cupped her breast in my hand. It felt wonderful - spongy yet firm. Her little nipple had hardened and was pressing into my palm. As I gently squeezed it, she moaned into my mouth.

I moved to her other breast and did the same then started using my fingers to tease and swirl around her nipples causing her to moan even more and push her chest against my hand.

Breaking the kiss, I leaned down and started licking and sucking her breasts, using my tongue to tease her nipples.

"Ummmm, that feels so nice. It makes my tummy feel all funny."

As I continued orally worshiping her tiny titties, I slid my hand down to her thighs and eased her legs apart. My cock was now fully engorged with blood and as I opened her thighs, it popped up between them.

I slowly ran the tip of my finger up and down her pussy, feeling the softness of her pussy lips. By now she was moaning and purring almost continuously.

Pushing my fingers between her pussy lips, I was surprised to feel moistness already forming in her pussy. Finding her clit, I started rubbing it in slow circles. More pussy juices started flowing from her and I eased my finger into her cunt. I was surprised that it slid in all the way without meeting any resistance. I realized that she must have ruptured her hymen due to the modern dance classes she took.

God, but her pussy was so tight. It felt like velvet and the walls clutched at my finger as I slowly began to finger fuck her while still sucking and licking her tits.

All at once she let out a loud gasp and her little body went stiff in my arms and she was almost vibrating.

"Oh yes, Poppa Bill, that feels so good. Don't stop please."

I continued my assault on her pussy until she sort of slumped in my arms. I slowed my actions at that point and showered her face with kisses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.