Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

I could not suppress the smile that I had been holding back. Penny jumped up and leaned over to wrap her arms around me, hugging me as she began to cry in relief. Kelly ran over to Dad and jumped into his lap and hugged him with tears in her eyes as well.

Dad had that 'what-the-hell-is-this-all-about' look for a second. He could not understand our outright expressions of joy at his response. He asked soberly as we settled down, "Okay, so now you have shown me that you have discovered your mother has a secret life. You have also found out that I do not want to throw her skanky ass out." Kelly snorted and hugged him again. She knew that he was just using the term to try to lighten his own dark mood. "So ... now ... does anyone want to fill me in on why all the secrecy; and why all the Cinemax-After-Hours late-night scenario with my daughters here?"

I then proceeded to tell Dad about my discovery of the IM text files and how they got me on the trail of her emails. I pointedly left out the part about my sisters and me assuming roles in order to prepare him for his own role. We needed to edge into that one.

When I finished the story, he looked at us with a slight sense of amazement. He asked, "You mean to tell me that you three have been agonizing over this for over a week-and-a-half? Why didn't you come to me immediately? There is absolutely no reason that children should have to suffer the emotional strain of a burden like this!"

Penny said, "Daaaddd! We are not babies anymore! And, besides, we were worried that, if you found out before we could come up with a plan to fix things, you'd ... you'd..."

Kelly jumped in and said, "We did not want you to go ballistic and throw Mom out on her ass. We love you both and we want you two to stay together, no matter what." She was still in his lap and holding him. "We had to develop a plan to help you to keep her, but ... help her? I guess that's the term I'm looking for." Kelly blushed now.

I said, "Dad. We believe that we have a solution that will help you and Mom, but it is sort of different. I want you to hear me out before you yell at me and try to kick my ass." He frowned, but he nodded and told me to go on.

I laid out for him our plan to subdue Mom and basically make her submit to him as her master. This way, she could experience the thrill of being subjugated by a dominant male, as she had indicated in her emails and texts, and not have the need to sneak around on Dad in order to fulfill her fantasies. Dad could help her fulfill them, but under conditions which he would establish and firmly control. He nodded along the way as I explained this, but he was not appearing to be happy about any of it.

"We figured that you would need some help along the way. So we have been preparing as well," I told him.

Dad had still been nodding; but, when I said this, he suddenly perked up and focused.

"Whoa! Whoa! What do you mean you have been preparing?" he asked.

"We knew that, for you to establish yourself as Mom's master, you would have to be comfortable doing so in front of all three of us. Since a big part of this mastery is about sexual mastery, you needed to be comfortable with the fact that your children are not only sexually active, but are comfortable about the sexual aspects of this situation as well." Now I took a sip of wine. As they say on cattle ranches at steer time, we were now getting to the nut-cutting.

"That comfort extends not just to discussions about sex and sexual activities. Since a large part of sexual mastery involves the public sexual humiliation of the one being mastered, we wanted you to be able to deal with blatant nudity and in-your-face public expressions of sex without having to worry about us. In fact, a big part of this is the use of US to help humiliate and dominate Mom sexually." This could get dicey now.

He looked at me as if I had two heads. "Let me get this straight. You want me to allow you to humiliate your own mother sexually? My wife? Are you out of your mind? And what's all this humiliation business about anyway?"

Kelly responded, "Humiliation for the one being dominated, the submissive--the slave, basically--is part of the erotic turn-on. A woman who is being forced to submit will look as if she hates everything that is being done to humiliate her. And she just might actually hate it, but the dirty little secret is that she gets so sexually aroused by it, she begins to crave the humiliation.

"It becomes like a drug that she cannot do without. She walks around all day in a constant state of arousal and experiences so many orgasms at the hands of her master that she is actually in sort of a combination of sexual heaven and hell. Since she is doing all these things under control of her master, and not of her own free will, she is freed of the responsibility and guilt associated with doing things that she would not willingly do herself." She smiled at Dad and said, "It actually empowers her to do these sexually daring things that she would not normally do unless she were made to do them. It's a real turn-on for her."

Dad looked at his daughter, Kelly, as if she were a stranger. "Where did you pick up all of this stuff; on Lifetime?"

Penny answered for Kelly. "We have been studying it on the web so that we could learn how to show you what you need to do to take mastery over Mom." She said it so concisely. Then she dropped the bomb, "And we have been practicing in order to help."

I sighed and cringed inwardly. I had wanted to ease into this part, but now Penny had let it out. Dad's mouth fell open and he looked really shocked. "What do you mean you've been practicing?"

I looked at him and, in my 'Master Ron' persona, I said arrogantly, "I assumed a master's role and began the practice of accepting, training, and humiliating my slaves over a week ago."

Even though I believe Dad knew just whom I meant, he still had to ask, "And just who might these slaves be?"

I did not say a word. I just moved my eyes to Kelly and then to the side to Penny. They both stood up and walked over to me and knelt at my feet, one on each side, looking back at Dad. I had not wanted them to be nude in front of Dad quite yet--at least until he had come to realize the truth of their sincerity.

Penny said, "Kelly and I submitted to Master Ron over a week ago. We have not regretted it a bit. He is a loving master and a loving brother. He wants nothing but the best for you ... Master Frank." Dad's eyes shot wide open at this. "And he wants this family to stay together as much as we do."

Kelly looked up and said, "Dad ... Master Frank ... not only does Brother Ron love us as his sisters, but Master Ron loves us and protects us as if we were his own family within a family. Penny and I have been awed by the depth of his care for us as we went about discovering the ins and outs of submission.

"We have discovered that, while Penny and I are not really naturally submissive, we can enjoy some of the benefits of that fantasy. We have also discovered that Master Ron is a natural Dom." She actually started to show some excitement in her expression as she went on.

"Master Frank, he is really good at this. He has had me experiencing an almost constant erotic buzz for the past week. If you and he talk this out, and if you will let him ... and us ... help you, we believe that we can all work to bring you and Mom into a relationship that, while different, will be so much stronger. And she will be able to experience the sexual joy that she is seeking with you, and ... well ... apparently finding with others," this brought a scowl to Dad's face, "along with the deep, deep love that we all know she already harbors for you; and has for as long as you two have been together."

Dad was conflicted, I could tell. He said, "How can you be so willing to do all this stuff for me? I mean, I may not even BE your father, if any of what your mom wrote in those emails is true."

Kelly got up and went back to sit in his lap. With a determined look in her eye, she said, "Even if it turns out that you aren't really my biological father, you are still my daddy, the dad that I love and who has loved me all my life; and the one that Penny and I want to walk each of us down the aisle someday. I will never abandon you or lose my love for you. Penny, Ron, and I love you with all our hearts. Which is why Penny and I are willing to submit to Master Frank just as we have already submitted to Master Ron. I love Mom and I love you. And Penny feels the same way. We've made up our minds to see this through and keep this family together."

I think it was finally sinking in to Dad that this really was all about love; for Mom and for him.

Dad's mind was obviously still in a bit of turmoil. He was struggling with what amounted to an overload of information in an area that would naturally cause discomfort to any parent. He finally asked what must have been one of the hardest questions he had ever had to ask of Kelly.

"You say that you and Penny have submitted to ... Master Ron, as you call him," he looked at me with an expression that was not as amused as he was trying to let on. "Just what did you mean when you say that you have submitted and enjoyed the benefits?" His expression had slowly morphed from one of curiosity to one of ... well; not horror, but fear of what he knew the answer to his question might be, but he had no choice but to ask it.

Penny got up and walked over to where Kelly was still on Dad's lap. She took Kelly's hand and said matter-of-factly, "Master Frank, we don't want you to freak out, but we need to be absolutely honest with you. Kelly and I have submitted to Master Ron ... completely. And we have loved every minute of it."

Dad finally had the answer he was evidently dreading. He just said, "Oh, my God," and put his hand to his forehead. I felt sort of bad for him. In just a short few minutes, he had learned that his wife of nineteen years had evidently been cheating on him to get an adventurous sex kick now and then; his kids were all sexually active; and his 'baby girls' and his son--who may not even be his biological children--were evidently involved in incest. I would say that would qualify as an emotional overload for any sane person.

"Dad," Kelly said gently, deliberately reverting to that title for him, "we aren't crazy and we have not gone off the deep end. Everything we have done and are doing is for you and Mom. You have done so much for us and have loved us so much for all our lives. We did not want to see this family torn apart by Mom's apparent infidelity and our fear that you would be heartbroken and angry enough to run her off." She hugged him as her tears began to leak out. "Please don't hate us for what we've done."

He hesitated for a second and then pulled her close for a hug. He said, "Oh, Baby. I may disapprove of what you all have done, but you need to know something. I could never hate you; any of you." He looked as if he were about to cry as well. I could see the love in his eyes and hear it in his voice. Despite hearing what he had heard tonight, the girls and I knew he loved us as much as he always had before.

He looked at me and asked, "Now that you have told me all about what has been going on, I think I can take it from here. I would prefer that you guys go back to being normal teenagers and let me handle the situation with your mom and me."

"That's just the point," I responded. "That train has left the station, Dad. We are what we are now, and we still love each other despite that. In fact, we love each other even more because of it. I know you want what's best for us as your children. But we have grown up quite a bit in the past couple of weeks. We want you to be able to work out the situation with Mom not only without having to worry about us, but with our full cooperation and help. And that is going to require help in the sex department on our parts as well.

"For example, what do you think is going to be Mom's response the first time you tell her to strip naked right here in front of all of us so that you can humiliate her?" I asked

He looked at me and thought for a few seconds in silence. Then he looked at Penny and blushed before he looked at Kelly. He said, "She will rant and scream. And she might even walk out on ME at that point."

"Exactly," I said. "But what if she sees that the girls and I are willing participants, assisting you in subjugating her?" I did not give him time to answer. "Then, she might see the possibilities of fulfilling her fantasies and not traumatizing her children at the same time. She just might be willing to hang around and endure it," I said.

"When you come right down to it," I continued, "all true subs give themselves over voluntarily to their masters. They know deep down that they can walk out of it if they really want to, or if their master has become overly abusive rather than simply dominant. While I don't think Mom is as deep into submissive fantasies as some women are, I believe that it is enough for her to want to try it out when you confront her with what you have learned and demand it of her.

"Dad, we heard her after you and she came up to bed on Sunday evening. We had seen you out by the pool when you scooped her up and carried her off like a pirate with a captured maiden. I won't ask what you did in the privacy of your own bedroom, but whatever it was must have fed her 'rape-and-ravage' domination fantasy. We had never heard her make the sounds of sexual excitement so loudly before. She was really into it.

"And we were thrilled rather than embarrassed. Hell, Dad, we were proud of you. You gave her the kind of fucking she has really needed and wanted." I smiled at him as he looked a little embarrassed. "We just want to help you capture that attitude on a broader scale and help you give her the concentrated, non-watered-down version of Sunday night. But we want you to be able to do it EVERY night ... and even during the day. Please let us help."

He looked as if he had finally realized that we were really serious about this. He asked me, "You kids seem to have this all mapped out. Just what did you have in mind for a first step?"

I smiled and did a mental fist pump. I stood and held out my hand to help Kelly get up from Dad's lap. When she was standing with Penny and me, I said, "You girls need to show Master Frank how you submitted to me that first day."

Kelly took Penny by the hand. They moved to a spot directly in front of me and grinned at me so that Dad could not see how happy they were at how this was turning out. After all, this was supposed to be a solemn moment.

Without hesitation, they un-tucked their blouses and unbuttoned them. Since their backs were to Dad, I had them do a half-turn inward so that he could get the full effect of their beauty once they were naked. The blouses came off their shoulders and arms in unison. They tossed them aside and went for the buttons and zippers on their skirts. When they dropped the skirts and unashamedly revealed their bodies totally naked in front of him, I heard Dad inhale sharply and say softly, "I'll be God damned!"

Kelly and Penny smiled at each other and knelt before me while holding hands. In unison, they said, "Master Ron, I am your slave. Do with me as you wish." I looked first at Dad, who was astounded at this display, and then I smiled down at them.

"Rise, Slaves, and kiss your master," I said simply without any grand emphasis. They stood and I wrapped Kelly up in lover's hug and kissed her passionately. She actually giggled as she backed away and I shot her a warning look. Then I received Penny in a similarly erotic embrace and kissed her. In her case, I deliberately reached down and squeezed one cheek of her ass in clear view of Dad. She backed off with a deep sigh.

I told them, "You should now acknowledge the Master of the House." I held their hands as they stood beside me and all three of us turned to look at Dad. The girls put on a brave show, but I noticed that they were both blushing furiously in their attempts to replace the image of their father with that of their master. After all, Dad had not seen them naked since they were children.

"Are you prepared to assume your rightful role as Master of the House, Master Frank?" I asked him simply. Dad looked at us and I could tell he was trying to resist, based on his tendency as a father to do what he thought was right. I released Penny's hand and reached down to make a long stroke across Penny's pussy. She gasped and grabbed my arm to support herself as her body shivered in a mild orgasm right there. Kelly looked over with a combination of surprise and amusement. I smiled at Dad and said, "I hope you are ready because, as you can tell, these slaves are surely ready."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.