Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

I said, "Kelly and Adele; please assist Connie in removing her clothes for me." Penny moved a bit to keep things within the view of the camera. Connie either did not notice the camera or else she did not care at this point.

The girls replied softly, "Yes, Master Ron." They stepped forward and reached out. Connie was already reaching up to unbutton her own blouse, but Adele stopped her, shook her head, and smiled at her.

Adele then surprised all of us a bit when she leaned in and kissed Connie gently right on the lips. Connie was so shocked she could not even breathe for a couple of seconds. Another girl--someone with whom she attended school--had just kissed her full on the lips! She moaned and wobbled slightly as we all saw her give a small spontaneous orgasmic shudder right on the spot as Adele reached out to take Connie's arm to help support her until it passed.

Adele reached up and unbuttoned Connie's blouse. I could tell by the slight tremble in Adele's fingers and her noticeably strong breathing that she was doing this while trying to keep from having her own orgasm at the excitement of the moment. I had to keep reminding myself that Adele was somewhat of a submissive as well, but with the slight twist that she was truly in love with her master.

Kelly was meanwhile unbuttoning and unzipping Connie's shorts and slipping them down over her hips and legs. Kelly lifted first one of Connie's feet and then the other to clear the shorts from her and lay them aside.

Adele had by now finished with the unbuttoning and slowly opened the blouse and slid it off Connie's shoulders. Connie's nicely rounded breasts were milky white. Connie blushed fiercely and almost panted in fright, humiliation, and arousal.

Now all that was left was a set of white panties that seemed rather old-fashioned. Kelly moved up to look Connie right in the eye. She also kissed her lightly on the lips as Adele had earlier and Connie moaned and her eyes began leaking tears while she maintained a thin smile. Kelly hooked her thumbs in the waist band of Connie's panties and slid them down as she herself knelt to ease them down Connie's legs and to help them clear her feet. I don't know about the girls, but I was surprised to see a very full bush of black pubic hair. Connie may have trimmed it a bit to keep it from being totally unruly and to keep stray hairs from peeking out the sides of her bathing suits, but she was pretty hairy down there.

I saw a very beautiful girl standing before me, who was terrified, yet turned on so much that she was crying and smiling at the same time. Connie trembled a bit as Adele took her right arm and Kelly took her left one. All three faced me. I reached out a hand to caress Connie's cheek and wipe away a tear. She looked at me and I smiled at her to reassure her.

"Is this what you want, Connie? If it isn't, then you can get dressed and leave," I said softly. When I said that, she looked startled.

"No! I don't want to leave! Please! I want this!" She would have reached out and grabbed me except that Kelly and Adele held her arms. I nodded to the girls on her arms and they began to kneel and pull Connie down with them. When she was on her knees, she sniffed and seemed to get herself together.

I held out the black ribbon before her face and asked, "Is this what you really want? Do you willingly give yourself to me; do you submit to me completely?" I tried to say it gently and not arrogantly. I guess she did not care at that point how I asked it.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! Ron, I want to give myself to you right now!" she said excitedly.

"You must address him as 'Master Ron' from now on," said Adele softly.

"I'm sorry. Master Ron," Connie corrected, trying to please. She blushed and looked down. But she was smiling.

I stepped behind her and put the ribbon around her neck and tied it. As I had done with the others, I leaned in and kissed her neck and was rewarded with a sigh.

I stood back around in front of her and said, "Rise, Slave, and kiss your master." And she did. She was still crying a bit, but she was smiling and blushing to beat all as she put her arms around my neck and gave me a fiery kiss before backing away. Adele and Kelly were both grinning beside her.

I took her right hand in my left and led her to the hedge screen. When we rounded it and Clete and Toby came into view, Connie let out a short scream and tried to move her hands to cover her nudity. "Put your hands down!" I commanded. She obeyed, but it was clear that she was terribly embarrassed at having other boys see her naked when she was not expecting it. She looked at me as if to appeal for permission to cover up. I just smiled and leaned in and kissed her.

By now, Penny had put the video camera back on the tripod, removed her suit, what there was of it, and slid into Toby's lap and his arms, while Toby just stared with his mouth slightly open.

Clete said, "Hey, Connie. Looking good, Hon." He had an appreciative leer on his face and I suspect he was having trouble keeping his tongue in his mouth. This girl looked very hot! Of course all of them looked hot! Kelly evidently was not super-thrilled by Clete's attentions to Connie. She slid into his lap and put her arms around him and squeezed slightly.

Connie was almost on overload. She kept looking down and blushing. But she glanced up in short looks at each of us, blushing fiercely the whole time. I asked her, "Aren't you going to say hello, Connie?"

She finally got her voice under control and said, "Hello, Clete." I finally took pity on her a bit and had her sit with us. She sat down and looked around. I asked Penny to get Connie something to drink and I slid my t-shirt and swim trunks off to stand naked before her. Connie did not say anything, but her eyes locked in on my cock. Toby looked at me and got up to slide his trunks off as well before Penny could get back. Clete took the cue and nudged Kelly off his lap for a second. When he slid his trunks off, I saw Connie's eyes widen as she took in the view of Clete's large cock. Her smile began to return as well.

Once she had given Connie her drink, Penny sat back down carefully in Toby's lap. The conversation got just a little bit more friendly and normal. I made sure that introductions were made, to include Toby and Penny. We gave Connie a brief account about how all this had come about, leaving out the parts about my Mom and Dad and about incest with my sisters.

I had to rely on Adele to fill in pieces of information about how she had come to be with me and the rest of us because of her own fantasies. She told generally of some unhappiness at home and her own private quest for fulfillment, but did not go into any details there either. By the time we had finished, we had answered most of Connie's questions. Connie was now a little more relaxed, especially about being around all of us in the nude.

I needed to determine one other fact before we proceeded any farther with our planned activities for the afternoon. I asked very simply in a voice somewhere between 'Just Ron' and 'Master Ron, ' "Connie, are you a virgin?"

Connie's mouth fell open at my audacity and she let out a half-cough. When she saw that my question was one of serious curiosity and not one meant to belittle her or embarrass her any more than she might already feel, she relaxed a bit. She looked at the table and back at me and smiled. She said, "No. I started having sex two years ago. I had a boyfriend back in Cleveland and we did it ... oh, maybe six or seven times. But he moved away.

"About a year ago, I was with another guy about three times. My third and last partner was just a hunky jock on the baseball team and I did it with him twice, but he made it clear that he did not really care about me. I was just a pump to him. So there, now you have my sexual history. Do I qualify now?" She was trying to make a joke of it, but I could tell that sex for her had not been very satisfying in her short sexually-active history.

I looked at Adele and nodded. She moved over to raise Connie to her feet and hug her. I was not sure how either girl felt about the feeling of other naked female flesh against her own. This issue had only arisen slightly when Kelly had done slut cleanup on Adele's pussy a couple of days ago, when my sisters had given brief kisses to Adele the day before, and when I had noticed the brief kisses Adele and Kelly had given Connie a few minutes earlier today.

Right now, Adele was whispering in Connie's ear and, from her expression, I could see that Connie was getting excited. Her eyes moved to mine as Adele spoke to her. Then Adele pulled away and took one of Connie's hands and brought her to me.

Adele said, "I just told Connie that I had enjoyed glorious sex with you, Master Ron, and that you have proven to be a masterful lover as well." Connie shivered at that and got a goofy smile on her face as she blushed. "I informed her that her body is no longer her own, but the property of her master to do with as he wishes." I watched as Connie looked down at the deck and blushed again very deeply.

I saw Kelly give her patented eye roll at what was about to transpire. I looked at Adele and saw amusement, excitement, and ... love. God! I really loved this girl. She loved me, yet she was offering me another girl as a sex partner.

I looked at Connie and stood up. I took her other hand and Adele and I led her over to a grassy spot. I got the lounge chair cushions and placed them on the ground. Adele and I then got Connie to lie down between us.

We both began to caress her and whisper gentle comments about how sexy she was. I said, "Connie, we are going to kiss and caress you and arouse you." Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She nodded. I said, "Then I am going to fuck you." Just that simple statement on top of the tactile stimulation from the caresses Adele and I were giving her took Connie over the edge. She moaned and writhed in orgasmic delight. Adele looked at me with a smile of mixed delight and amusement as well.

For the next half hour, Adele and I teased and caressed Connie until she came three more times. I went down her body with my kisses and worked her tits, especially her nipples. Connie's nipples seemed to be an extension of her pussy, because every time I squeezed tightly or bit down on one, she seemed to writhe and moan in ecstasy.

Eventually, I got to finger her clit and G-spot to induce one orgasm and kiss and lick her pussy to bring on two more. She was crying for me to stop as she began to get overloaded at one point.

I looked at Adele and kissed her. I told her that I loved her and then commanded her to line my cock up with Connie's pussy as I climbed between my new slave's thighs. She placed the tip of my very ready cock into Connie's opening and then moved up to caress and kiss Connie while I pushed into her.

It was very easy going since Connie was very wet and very aroused. She gave out with a long sigh as I hit bottom. Adele seemed to have no problem with kissing Connie, another girl, lightly on the lips. She then rose up and kissed me passionately. As I lay there fucking another girl, Adele smiled sweetly at me and said, "I love you, Ron." For a seventeen-year-old, this was heady stuff. I still had not figured it all out, but I was not going to turn down pussy nor push away love just because I did not understand everything. At least I am practical.

I took my time and drew it out a little by reciting geometry postulates in my head ... parallel lines ... transversals ... congruency ... etc. I was only able to hold out long enough to let Connie experience one good orgasm during our first fuck together before I gushed in her with a loud groan, filling her with a heavy load of cum that I had been allowing to build all day.

She held me close to her and was whispering, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" over and over while I got my breathing under control. I started moving again and was able to grind my pelvis against her clit in a sort of corkscrew motion for about four or five more minutes that brought her to orgasm again at least once before I finally came again. I rolled off of her after resting a bit when our orgasms had finished and my cock had softened.

As I rolled away, Adele told Connie, "I want you to watch, now Connie. This is how to thank the master for allowing you to share his pleasure by fucking you." She smiled and I raised one eyebrow to let her know silently that I thought she was pouring it on a bit thick.

Connie got a curious expression on her face that turned to wide-eyed shock when Adele began to lick my thighs and balls. Adele then took my cum-and-pussy-juice-covered cock into her mouth and cleaned it in using 'slut etiquette.'

When she finished, she planted a kiss on the tip of my cock and smiled at me. We both looked at Connie, and I said, "Any questions?" Connie finally got her voice and said, "You mean I am supposed to do that every time?" When I confirmed this and she saw all three of the other girls smiling and nodding, she just shrugged resignedly.

She then asked, "Is there someplace where I can clean up..." she pointed to her cum-dripping pussy, "this?" I looked at Kelly first, since I knew that she had some experience with this. Then I changed my mind and said, "Penny will help you with that." I leered at Penny, who did not cringe, but actually licked her lips at me exaggeratedly and smiled.

Penny came over and knelt down between Connie's thighs. Connie was confused and said, "What ... no ... I..." but, by that time, Penny was licking Connie's thighs and her pussy. She pushed her tongue inside of Connie and lapped up all of the cum and residue that she could find.

Connie did not cum this time, but she was definitely building another sexual buzz by the time Penny finished. It amused me to see that Penny was treating what she was eating as if it were dessert after dinner. I heard Toby behind me saying softly to Clete, "Holy shit! I've never seen anything so fucking nasty and yet so fucking hot in all my short life!" Penny heard him and raised her head to beam a cum-stained smile of pure joy his way.

I told my new slave, "Now, Connie, I want you to lick all that remains from Penny's face." Except for this cleanup that she had just finished on Connie's pussy, I had not seen Penny in any other activities involving sexual situations with another girl yet, besides a quick kiss to Kelly. I was curious as to her reaction.

Instead of balking, Penny actually leaned in and kissed Connie on the lips and slipped her the tongue. If Connie had had any reservations about kissing another girl, I had not detected them, either when Adele and Kelly had kissed her earlier or now.

Connie returned my sister's kisses and proceeded to lick all the remaining juices from Penny's face. When she had finished, they both looked at each other and smiled and held each other. They were obviously aware of the intimate touch of soft feminine flesh pressing against each other and did not seem to be uncomfortable with it.

I heard Clete say, "God! I've got to get some relief! That is all so hot I can't stand it!" He started to reach for Kelly, who was smiling at him with almost as much desire for sex.

I said, "Clete! Hold up!" He looked at me in frustration. I said to him, "I need for you to help someone else out before you and Kelly get started." I looked at Adele and her eyes got wide. She knew what I had in mind.

I looked at her as I said to my friend, "Clete, would you mind helping Adele expend some of her built-up sexual energy first?"

Adele gasped and blushed, but she smiled at me and mouthed, "I love you," as she got up.

I smiled and nodded and mouthed, "I know," as she moved to Clete and held out a hand to him.

All Clete could say was, "Dude?" Kelly looked at me as if I had lost my mind. Penny and Connie were still too busy holding each other and coming down from their own buzz. I then sweetened the pot.

"Kelly, since you are so turned on right now, and Clete is going to be busy, why don't you be polite and extend our hospitality by taking care of Toby's needs?" She frowned at me and was about to object, but she saw my smile. She remembered that I had told her that I was going to make her do strange things in her role as submissive-in-training. Now she saw that I was carrying out my promise.

We both glanced at Penny. She just held onto Connie and raised her eyes to Kelly and smiled with a slight nod.

Toby looked quickly back and forth from Penny to Kelly and back to Penny. Penny pursed a kiss to him in a silent message that it was okay for him to fuck her older sister. She would still like him afterward.

Kelly sighed and said, "Toby, I'm horny enough right now to fuck the mailman. How do you want this? Do you want to fuck or do you want to start with a blowjob?"

Toby had finally realized his good fortune and was not about to turn down sex from his new girlfriend's sexy older and very naked and willing sister. He smiled somewhat sheepishly ... Kelly was a year older than he, after all, and he was still getting used to the idea of associating with, much less fucking, those in classes ahead of his. He said, "Could we start out with one of those special blowjobs that I saw you give Clete and then maybe, you know, fuck some?"

She smiled at him and took his hand. She said, "You know, you really are just so sweet. I know now why my slut sister finds you so adorable ... Master Toby." He just grinned stupidly at the title as she led him to another set of cushions while Adele led Clete to yet another.

I got up and retrieved the camera. I quickly changed to a fresh memory card and checked the battery level. We had about another forty-five minutes of recording time available on this charge.

When I turned, I saw Kelly doing the deep throat dive on Toby. I was surprised to see Adele trying out the deep throat technique on Clete's large cock and succeeding. She had a very pleased look on her face. Clete was in heaven as he started to cum in the mouth of the girl I love.

I rechecked the angle on the video camera and sat down. When I looked over, I saw Clete eyeing me nervously. He relaxed a little when I smiled and gave him the thumbs-up.

Connie and Penny joined me at the table and we just chatted as Toby mounted Kelly for probably his first-ever doggy-style fuck. Kelly was in heaven and Toby was there--right behind her, so to speak.

Adele had already gotten Clete hard again ... at seventeen that wasn't difficult for Clete ... and had mounted him from above. She was riding his big cock cowgirl style with wild abandon and moaning with pleasure as Clete massaged her glorious tits while they fucked. They looked at each other every now and then and laughed, and even kissed, as they enjoyed friendship and simple fucking in the presence of friends and siblings.

I was still doing the video work and I got up to get close-ups of the faces of all those involved in fucking, moving from pair to pair. When they had finished, Adele and Kelly did their duties to clean up Clete and Toby. I ordered Penny and ... yes, Connie ... to clean up Adele and Kelly, respectively. Penny did not hesitate with Adele, but Connie had to think for a few seconds before shrugging resignedly and diving into Kelly's cum-filled bare cunt.

For the rest of the afternoon, after rinsing off, we just enjoyed each other's company. There was a lot of talking about the weirdness of all of this new state of affairs in our friendships and sex lives. We managed to get each other's insights into how each of us was taking it all. I was quite relieved--and I guess Kelly and Penny were as well--that the subject of brothers and sisters and sex did not come up in the conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.