Asuka - Cover

Asuka

Copyright© 2011 by Nasteeboy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sexy nerdy roomate and how she fell into the trap I planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Rough   Sadistic  

One day I got a brilliant idea. And it came to me in a dream. I had a room where I worked in the Japanese city I lived in. I called it my studio - because it was in fact a studio of sorts, where I took photographs and did computer work sometimes, but mainly I used it for entertaining and for the storage of all my stuff. The apartment in the city center I shared with my girlfriend was too small to handle all my stuff when I moved in two years ago, so I just asked my landlord to come down on the rent and I turned my old living quarters into the studio.

It was located about ten or so minutes south of the city center near a big urban park with a beautiful lake and green, open spaces. I would go there on average about once a week. It was a place I would take girls for the most part, girls I knew from before, or girls I met on the street or by the river, sometimes girls I met on the internet. Primarily we would just go there on my days off during the day and we would drink, play games and then screw. There was a dirty stained mattress in the back room. I wouldn't dare sleep on that bed, but it was great for throwing the girls down on, all year round. When I had lived in that room over five or so years, I had done anywhere from two to three hundred girls on that mattress. I lost count...

Life was getting expensive, and my girlfriend was often asking after the money I spent on my studio. Also, she wondered why I never brought her over there. I knew something had to be done to save the precious space so full of good memories, but I couldn't get any concrete ideas. Then it all came to me one night ... in a dream. There was a place where you could make announcements for roomates in the international center in the city. I decided one day to post an ad there, with a specific, long-term plan in mind. I would wait to see who answered it, and screen them, one at the time, until I got the perfect person. What I had in mind was a kind of nerdy, but sexy, and slightly psychotic Japanese girl somewhere in her mid-twenties. It took me eleven weeks of screening, but finally I got her.

I cleared out the photo room stuff completely and moved it all into the dark bedroom in the back. I put up some sliding doors for privacy and created, in effect, another bedroom. The common lliving space was still there. A sofa, a desk and table, TV and music station, etc, all in a separate room. The kitchen and shower were in an adjoining space. Finally, when everything was ready, I let her know she could move in.

Asuka was her name. She moved in during late summer, which was a good time to move house, as winters can be snowy and fierce, often carrying on well into Spring. I explained my situation, except the fact that I lived with my girlfriend. I just said I had a better room in the city where I had moved, but it was too small for all my stuff, so I was keeping both. I knew in time she would come to disrespect me if she thought I was cheating on my girlfriend so consistently. I wanted her to see me as a pure playboy, which is what I used to be for a very long time.

At first I was very careful. I wouldn't go there much, and when I did it was usually in the daytime. Often she was not there, but sometimes she was. Once or twice I came in and found her lounging on the sofa in a T-shirt and panties. She quickly covered herself with a blanket those times. I would try not to intrude too much on her and would just make it look like I had to do some quick work and then go.

She was of average height with short black hair, a great light skinned complexion with almond eyes under her dark nerdy glasses. She didn't have a boyfriend and I could tell she hadn't been laid in quite a while. She was always giving me a sort of round the way vibe, an 'Im horny' vibe. Over time, I decided to start fucking with her a little. One day I brought a sexy 19 year old street catch in and took her straight into the bedroom with a six pack. Asuka was in her adjacent space, separated only by a thin wall. I made sure there was plenty of laughing and giggling that could be overheard and then I took the girls clothes off and started fingering her until she squealed. I could tell Asuka was burning with jealousy in the next room. When I finally put my dick in her, Im sure Asuka was feeling tortured. The moans and sighs had to be penetrating the thin wall. We left quietly when we finished.

I continued doing this kind of thing about once a week. When we went in the room, if Asuka was there we would just say hi and quickly disappear into my room to repeat the same little party and noisy sex. After a few months of this activity, I started noticing some strange things drawn on the paper pad on the desk. Funny little drawings of people and characters and little glyphs and other strange things. I guess nerdy little Asuka had been doodling there. It took me awhile to catch what was going on, but finally i realised she was trying to send me some kind of odd, round-the-way psychological message. I couldn't just yet decipher what she was trying to say.

One day when I was screwing in the bedroom I heard a little repressed whimper or sigh from the next room that sounded decidedly sexual. I realised that Asuka had probably been masturbating to the sound of our sex. I smiled slightly at the thought that she had been lured in to my trap. Of course I always left quietly with the girls, and I never gave her any kind of sign that we were anything besides roomates.

Every month I would collect her half of the rent and bills, and I always kept the relationship strictly impersonal. I never spent enough time with her to create any kind of relationship approaching friendship.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.