What's a Father to Do?
Chapter 8: A Dream Come True

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Once downstairs we loaded up in a 9 passenger van and headed for Hunters Creek to pick up Ms Howard, er ... Sheila. God, this is all so fast, Am I doing something right or is this wrong? Only time will tell. Once we arrived at her apartment, I walked up to the door and knocked. A beautiful blonde, half-dressed woman answered the door and yelled, "Shel, your hunk is here. Come on in, Handsome. Shel, you better treat him right or I'm going to go after him myself. Woof!"

Shel came out of a door I would assume was a bedroom, and she looked beautiful; she actually took my breath away. I stood and stared at this vision of loveliness. Sheila Howard was about 5'8", about 130 lbs, and roughly 36-23-35. She was a redhead, with fairly short, fiery red hair, and the most beautiful emerald green eyes I ever saw. I couldn't believe it was the same woman I saw yesterday. Yesterday I saw a woman of roughly the same build, maybe smaller in the chest and with mousy brown hair and grey eyes. I finally stammered out, "Who are you, and what have you done to Ms Howard?"

She stepped in front of me and said, "I am Sheila Howard, what you saw yesterday was my flight attendant persona. I wear a mousy brown wig and gray contacts. I wear a binding breast bra that hides much of my chest. I got tired of all the come-ons and pinches, and decided to do something about it. We don't do long flights, so we can dress down and get away with it. The bosses know why we do it and don't say anything, as long as we keep the complaints down. But what you see before you is the real me. Are you turned off by the way I look?"

"Honey, he hasn't been anything but turned on since you opened that door," said her blonde roommate. "I think he could break rocks with that pile driver. Now go make nice to his kids, so they aren't mad at you for deceiving them and their father."

I held my arm out and she took it as we left her apartment. As we approached the van, the back doors opened and the girls all stared. Sam had commandeered the front seat and the girls had the last bench seat, so that left us the short seat behind the driver. I re-introduced Sheila to everyone and we buckled up and headed out for a mall. Shel explained to the children and Sam about her disguise as I just sat and stared. I mean I couldn't get over it. Except for her size, Shel look very much my Karen, same shaped nose, same tilt of her head, even some of the same mannerisms. Shel's eyes were a little greener, and her hair was a shade off as well, but it was like seeing a ghost. But this ghost was living and breathing, and somehow had picked me to haunt.

I guess Sam said it first, "Sheila, you look so much like Jeff's first wife, Karen. Well, except that she was not quite 5' tall and you're much taller. But your facial features, and some of the ways you speak or move, remind me so much of Karen. I think that is why the girls picked you. Even with your disguise, they saw something in you that reminded them of their mother. They told Jeff to call you this morning and invite you to their home so you could be their new mommy. I kind of laughed about that this morning, but after seeing you as you really are, I can see why that may be in your future. Hey, I'm not saying it has to be, but you do have to admit it sure is strange."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.