What's a Father to Do? - Cover

What's a Father to Do?

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Chapter 6: We Meet Another New Friend

Sandy, Cathy, and Sam got some drinks and sat off to one side of us, but Brie clung to me. There wasn't a couch to sit at that was empty, so we sat in a big overstuffed chair. Brie sat on my lap and buried her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. A little while later, as Brie was finally calming down some, we were paged that our transportation was now ready and they hoped we had a good flight. We boarded the extended golf cart with the airline's logo on the front and were whisked to our gate. We got off and were checked in and allowed to be board the plane. One of the first class flight attendants asked if either Sandy or Cathy would like to sit up front with her as there were only two seats on each side or the aisle. Cathy said she would love to, and we were all in the second row of seats anyway. I called the attendant over and asked if she had anything like an aspirin or Motrin, and if she did, could we have one. I explained that my daughter had just started her first period and that it was forced on her by the overzealous TSA bitch.

"Oh, Mr. Grove, I heard about that TSA Nazi and what she did today. Of course, I will keep an eye on your daughter and I have just the thing." She came back with a pill and some Sprite in a glass and gave them to Brie. "Honey, this will help with the cramps and may make you a little sleepy, but it will do you a world of good. That's the girl, or should I say, young lady. I think you now qualify. Let me know if you need anything."

She winked to me and went off to do her other duties. Brie still clung to me, but she did sleep for about an hour. About a half hour later, Brie tugged on my arm and whispered, "Daddy, I feel like I'm leaking again, can you call that nice lady to help me again." I pushed the button and our new friend, Attendant S. Howard, came over and I asked if she could help Brie out.

"Of course, Honey. Come on, Sweetie, we can get you fixed up in no time."

They left and the two of them went into a different door marked 'Crew Only'. I wondered what that was all about. Then about two minutes later, here came Ms Howard. "Mr. Grove, do you have a digital camera with you right now? I noticed some severe bruising developing on your daughter's lower body. I think that you need to have some evidence of the abuse that Nazi bitch did to your daughter."

"I only have my cell phone, Ms Howard, but it also takes pictures or video. Will that work?"

"Most certainly; I just hope I don't embarrass you or your daughter too much with what I need to do. By the way her tampon was full, and I helped her replace it with a new one. I was a gentle as I could be. She thanked me for that. I'll be right back with your lovely daughter."

A couple of minutes later, Brie came back with a smile on her face and holding Ms. Howard's hand. Brie said to me, "I think I will sit with Sandy and Cathy for a while until we have to buckle up to land."

"OK, Sweetheart, be careful," I choked out. Suddenly my little girl was feeling better. I asked Ms. Howard if she could sit with me and talk a little; that is if she wasn't too busy with other things.

"Please move over and I can sit for a little bit. You have a very brave and smart young lady there. She told me about your loss and I am so sorry about that. She said this was supposed to be a new beginning for your family, then you run into the TSA Nazi. That bitch, excuse my language, really hurt Brie. She is going to have a pretty big and nasty looking bruise. If I was you, I would wait until it is dark purple and take some more pictures, I mean if you are going to pursue this in court. I really hope you do; it's about time that they get a little comeuppance about all this. I think that at least 100 grand against the Nazi bitch and at least a hundred times that for Homeland Security. That just might get their attention and we can relax some of the constraints. I used to get patted down about five times a day, and I'm just sick of it. Jolene will only allow a body scan from now on. She was fondled just one too many times, and she slapped the guy's face and about got sent to jail, but our pilot, Glenn, told the guy the next time he touched his wife like that he was going to make him a eunuch. The guy backed off then. Anytime we go though the routine, we all go through the body scan. Glenn isn't really married to Jolene, but that guy didn't know that. I must admit that I have enjoyed this flight; you and your family are why I started flying in the first place. You are nice people and don't demand everything like some of our first class passengers do. They think that just because they paid all that money, that we are their slaves or something. But it is the ones that get an upgrade that are the worst. Oh, I gotta go, have a nice relaxing time in Orlando. Oh yes, if you even need to just talk or cry on someone's shoulder, call me. I live in Seagoville too." As she left, she palmed a note into my hand, then she was gone. It gave me her name, Sheila Howard, her address, phone and cell numbers, and her normal route and schedule. She had added a 'P.S. Please call me, you are one hunk going to waste, and I would sure like help you to come back among the living.'

Wow, am I missing signals from women that they would like to be with me. I guess maybe I am. I never even thought about someone else. Yeah, I still love my wife and always, will but with the girls growing up, they need a woman they can turn to, like right now. Brie needed a woman she could turn to for this mess today, and I had to rely on strangers to help her. I need to think about that some more. Oh, there went the seat belt sign; we must be getting ready to land at Orlando. Brie came back to sit in the aisle seat and I helped buckle her belt. She leaned over to me and kissed me on the mouth and said, "I like Miss Howard, she's nice. Thanks, Daddy, for taking such good care of me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.