Saving Sister - Cover

Saving Sister

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

Bud was sitting on a secluded bench on campus, talking with Kevin Chapman.

"I'm sorry, Bud," Kevin said sadly. "You know how I loved Kim, but she's ... she's hardly Kim any more."

"I know, Kev," Bud agreed sadly. "I can't say I blame you, but I'm asking you to hold off giving up on her while I try something desperate."

"Hold off for how long?"

"I would say three months at the most," Bud told his friend and erstwhile future brother-in-law.

Bud shared Kevin's anguish. When Kim had met and fallen in love with Kevin in her first year at the local university, their whole family was delighted. At the time, Kevin was a junior with top grades and a great future awaiting him in the family's business. Now, Kevin was approaching graduation, and he and Kim should have been looking forward to a wedding shortly afterwards.

Valentine's Day, when Kevin had planned to give Kim a ring, he just could not do it. The negative behaviors from Kim, changes that had started after Christmas break, had forced him to hold off. Now, he was ready to break off all contact with her, and Bud could hardly blame him.

"What do you think you can do?" Kevin asked, little hope in his voice.

"OK, Kev, I'm just going to give it to you straight. I'm going to completely take over Kim and train her as a slave. I want to train her to be a proper wife for you."

"A Slave? Why should I wait for that? I don't want that kind of relationship with my wife."

"Well, that's something we really need to talk about. I have done a lot of research on submissiveness and gotten some expert advice. From what I have learned, both Mom and Kim definitely are. As we both know, they are wonderful loving, giving, loyal women. The problem is that Kim cannot be happy and successful without strong guidance. I think the same is true of Mom, but Dad has always furnished just enough to, uh, keep her on the rails, if you know what I mean."

"Keep her on the rails, huh?" Kevin mused skeptically. "Well, I can certainly see that Kim has gone off the rails. Your mom, though, seems fine."

"Kim's situation gets worse, though, Kev. Dawn is apparently a natural dominant. She and her crew are trying to take over Kim and make her Dawn's slave. The bad things that have happened to Kim have been orchestrated by Dawn. She wants to break down everything positive in Kim's life so she can take her over. That further validates Kim's submissiveness. Natural submissives are vulnerable to anyone who will provide the control they need."

"I've tried to tell her to stay away from that bitch," Kevin snarled.

"The part where it gets worse is that none of Dawn's gang have any training or experience in treating a submissive properly. That makes them pretty much just bullies with a pet," Bud explained.

"I think they are just naturally mean and abusive," Kevin declared.

"I couldn't argue with that," Bud agreed. "Of course, not being on campus, it has been hard for me to learn enough about Dawn and that crowd that seems to have snared Kim."

"Bud, if you succeed with your slave project, maybe you can save your sister, but I'm not sure if I would want her for a wife again."

"Well, that's a tough decision I have had to make. If I succeed and you don't want her, she will be no worse off than she is now. You don't want her now, and there is no hope that she is going to change for the better on her own. Kim may still lose the chance for happiness with you, but I believe I can keep her alive and healthy. I have to at least do that much, Kev."

"You love her as much as I do - or did - don't you?"

"That's what's been tearing me up," Bud sighed. "I guess you know what a great relationship we've always had. Instead of big sis, little bro, she always treated me like an equal. Actually, the last few years, she has seemed to look up to me. What I'm about to do could make her hate me, but if that's what it takes to save her from what I see happening, I'll live with it.

"Think about this, Kev. You were deeply in love with the Kim from last year. What if proper training would give you that Kim with only a little firm control from you? It's not like you will have to be her master. Look at Mom and Dad. All of these years, just Dad's strong personality and Mom's desire to please him were enough."

Kevin was thoughtful, but did not respond until he said "Uh, Bud, uh, when you say slave, I think of naked women with collars and leashes."

"That's what I would have to do to Kim," Bud said firmly. "It's the only way to start."

"But I also think of punishment and torture," Kevin added.

"Yeah, there will have to be punishment, but there will be absolutely no torture. Kev, I have to break her down to build her up again. She has to learn that her life is not her own until she shows that she can manage it again. That includes her body, too.

"Now, some masters only want the control. They really care little for their slave. That's where you find the abuse and torture. I love Kim, and I want the best possible life for her. I want her to have as much control of her own life as she can handle. Maybe that will increase with loving mastering, but in any case, I can't let her just drift through life vulnerable to any predator like Dawn who comes along."

"How do you know all this stuff," Kevin demanded.

"A few weeks ago, I finally admitted to myself that we have a huge problem. I did lots of research, and I even got advice from a professional dominatrix who happens to be a PhD Psychologist." Bud only had to bite his tongue a little at the gross understatement of his involvement with Gloria.

"So, you're really going to make her be naked and wear a collar?" Kevin asked timidly. Bud nodded.

Both men were silent, with Kevin deep in thought for a few minutes. Then, Bud asked him "I assume you two have been intimate, right?" Kevin nodded. "And I assume you were not her first, right?"

"Why did you assume that?"

"As pliant as she is, and as much dating as she did as soon as she was allowed to, I doubt she could have said 'no' to all of her dates."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Kev, this is pretty, uh, delicate to talk about, but I need to know. I'm going to assume that I can pull off a miracle and you will want her again. Training a slave involves some sexual contact." Bud stopped at that point to let the shock sink in.

"God!" was all Kevin could say at first.

"If you're about to ask if there isn't some other way, I can't count the number of very emotional pleas and threats our family has been through. The problem is that Kim wants to be good and please us and you, but she cannot resist when she is pulled in the wrong direction by those strong girls."

"And becoming a slave is supposed to help that?"

"Yes. A properly trained slave will never think of going against her master's will." After another pause, Bud asked the big question "What level of sexual contact between Kim and me would mean that you could not possibly reconcile with her?"

Kevin was too stunned to speak, so Bud went on. "To me, intercourse is a step too far. Blowjobs and anal penetration are mostly used for humiliation, and I don't want to humiliate her that way. My hope is that someday a blowjob could express her love for you."

Kevin let out a long groan, and Bud could certainly sympathize with him. Still, he poured it on even more. "A related question: would you be able and willing to supply sexual stimulation when she has earned it? Also, massage is a common reward for sticking to the very rigorous exercise program she will be on. Would you want to come and administer massages?

"I guess what I am asking is if you want to participate in her training. If you do, it will have to be with the understanding that you fully intend to take her back."

"I just can't promise that, Bud. What she has done just hurts too much. Yes, I believe she was drugged that last time, but there was too much before that."

"I can certainly understand that. Look, let's talk occasionally. You can decide to get involved at any time if you like what you hear."

"Wh ... when are you going to start?"

"The first Thursday night after basketball ends. Her Friday and Monday classes are easiest to skip. That gives me four days to get her ready to go to class on Tuesday. That's way too soon, but part of the objective will be to get her to salvage her scholarship. I may ask for your help as an unseen lookout when she is on campus. Could you do that?"

"Sure. I guess I can't just walk away completely."


Later that evening, Bud found Ed in the study and told him "I think I have to go ahead with Kim the last Friday of the basketball season. Our last game is actually on Tuesday. With no playoff chance, my time will be more free."

"How did you come up with that date?"

"Well, I wanted to have a whole weekend with no interruptions for me once I start. I figure I can put off her going to school until Tuesday because her Monday classes are easier to skip.

"If I wait any longer than that, a couple of bad things could happen. Dawn could get to her, even though Kevin is keeping watch on her while she is on campus. Also, Kim could get farther behind on her studies."

"So, that's when I'll have to get used to seeing my grown daughter naked with no body hair?" Ed asked with a resigned sigh.

Bud nodded. "What we have to accomplish will take some extreme measures, Dad. Remember, if I don't do this to Kim, Dawn eventually will. That would be a disaster."

"I know, I know," Ed sighed. "We've spent a lot of time talking about other options, and there just aren't any. That doesn't help me feel that it's right."

"Think how I feel," Bud murmured. Then, deciding it made no sense to pull any punches, he asked "So, can you handle it when Kim plops in your lap, naked and in tears, and tries to break your neck with a hug. I'm sure it will happen fairly early. She's knows how badly she screwed up and how much it hurt you and Mom."

"I guess all I can do is try to pretend she has clothes on," Ed said. "She has sat on my lap for lots of reasons in the past."

"Better plan what to do with your hands," Bud cautioned.

"God! How did you think of that?"

"While I wanted to be sleeping," Bud explained. "The way my nights have gone recently, I've had time to think of a lot of things."

"How the hell are we going to tell your mother about this?" Ed wondered aloud.

"Remember, we want her involved as much as possible," Bud reminded him. "The problem is, I don't think she should know anything ahead of time. How about this; we tell her after I have taken over Kim. We have to do it together so she knows it is not just some wild idea of mine."

Ed just slumped and shook his head. It seemed like every day something more unbelievable showed up.


Things were no less unbelievable for Bud when he showed up the next morning. Gloria was waiting for him, obviously anticipating sex. By this point, he could not even muster any guilt.

When they had recovered and cleaned up, she told him "I've got a completely different type for you today. This woman is a society dame who likes some pain."

"How old?"

"Late fifties. Best body money can buy, though. Regal bearing. Snooty attitude," Gloria explained.

"Aren't you afraid I'll drive off a good customer?"

"Bud, people who need and can afford what I sell don't have many classy places like this where they can get it. The need seldom goes away. If someone provides a better service and steals a customer, I'll just have to improve so it doesn't happen again. Otherwise, my assumption is that they will keep coming back as long as they are around here."

"Roger stopped coming," Bud pointed out.

"If they stop because the need goes away, maybe it's because I did a good job. I have to feel good about that," Gloria insisted. "I'm still a psychologist at heart." She went on to describe what Slave Gem's sessions were usually like."

"So, is there anything you want me to do differently?" he asked.

"If you just do what James or I usually do, that's fine," she assured him. "I'm just interested in seeing if you come up with something off the wall like you did with Plum."

"Hmmm. Can't guarantee that. So, she doesn't come for humiliation, huh?"

"No, just the pain."

"Her contract stipulate no degradation?"

"We never put that into a contract, Bud. Hey, what are you thinking?" Now, Gloria was wondering if he really WAS going to lose her a customer.

It turned out that Bud did not do anything outrageous. He did, however, adopt an extremely haughty attitude and did several little things that indicated his concern about the woman's cleanliness. She was very upset by his tactics. The result, though, was a combining of the anger and the pain from the lash to produce a spontaneous orgasm. That had only happened one or two times before with her.

Gloria just stared at Bud and shook her head afterwards. She decided not to even enquire why he had used the tactic.

For his part, Bud made it clear that he did not at all enjoy striking the women. Spanking was one thing, but a whip or lash was another whole matter. He did assure Gloria, though, that he understood that was a key part of her business, and that he would do what was necessary during his training.

The next day, his assignment was a woman with an interesting shape. She had slender calves, rapidly expanding thighs, a jutting, firm ass, and a mildly protruding, fairly solid belly. Her breasts and shoulders were moderate sized. The client had an extreme exhibitionist streak, making it a constant chore for Gloria to satisfy the desire for exposure.

After hearing the description of the client woman, Bud walked thoughtfully out to the front of the place. After a minute, he came back and told Gloria "I'll give her a chance for some real exhibitionism."

"Should I be worried?"

"James is moving the two vans for me. I'm having him meet the client in the lot with instructions."

"Uh, what kind of instructions?"

"Just wait and watch," he teased.

D-House was surrounded by an eight-foot redwood fence, but not on the street side. There were two parking lot entrances at the lot corners, with a thick hedge between. For all practical purposes, the front of the building could only be seen from the road through the two entrances.

James had parked one of the vans across the entrance least often used and had the other one parked near the open entrance. He was waiting beside it for the client, Slave Rose, to arrive.

Gloria and Bud, who wore his master's outfit, watched from the front window as James intercepted Slave Rose as she turned off of the road. There was quite a long discussion as James talked to her through the car window. Then, she drove right to the middle of the lot, out against the hedge. Reluctance could almost be seen in the way her SUV moved.

When she got out of the SUV, Slave Rose looked around frantically. Apparently convinced that she was not visible, she quickly shed her clothes, but put her shoes back on.

Gloria was so engrossed in what was happening that she was surprised to see Bud approach Slave Rose, holding a collar and a leash. As he got her collared, she could be seen listening intently.

Apparently understanding her instructions, Slave Rose began walking sedately toward the entrance, putting one foot in front of the other in a slow-paced runway strut. Bud walked as far to the side of her as the leash would permit, giving her the maximum exposure.

When the pair entered the building, Slave Rose was actually quivering with arousal, her nipples like pebbles, and a veritable cloud of pheromones following her. "OK, you've got her so strung out she twangs," Gloria taunted. "Now what?"

"I think I see some unacceptable pussy stubble," Bud whispered, unable to hold back a chuckle.

An hour later, the stripes from her caning still showing faintly, Slave Rose did her strut in reverse. This time, no vans blocked the drives, but James had parked the vans to form at least a partial screen of her path from both sides.

When she unlocked the car, Bud reached to grab her clothes. He doled out one item at a time, from the top down. While she was dressing, two vehicles passed on the street, but there was no angle for any occupant to see the exposed woman.

Back in her office area after Slave Rose had driven off, Gloria just shook her head. "She got herself off twice? I can't believe it! We thought she was frigid."

"Not hardly," Bud chuckled.

"You've given me a major problem, Buddy!" Gloria complained. "I can't do that for her every time. It's just asking for trouble."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.