Saving Sister
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

When he saw Duchess approaching with Peach, Bud stood to meet them. His cock was almost up to horizontal, but he steeled himself to ignore it and try to be nice to the girl.

"Slave Peach, Bud, you two have met, sort of. Slave Peach, you are now on free time. Bud, just call her 'Peach', if you would." Unsnapping the leash from Peach's collar, Duchess walked away, still naked.

"Hello, Peach. If I slip and call you Meghan, please don't tell Duchess, OK?"

"You mean, she'll spank your ass, too?" Peach retorted.

"No, but I'm trying to help any way I can," he explained.

"Yeah, I know she's trying to help my fucked-up family."

"Is it working?" Both teens had sat on the pool edge during this preliminary dialogue. They were across from each other.

"It's hard for me to admit it, but yeah, it is," Peach conceded.

"Sorry about this," he said, motioning toward his swollen penis. "It has been quite a morning. I'm not used to this kind of exposure."

"Why apologize. I love cocks. I guess that's why I'm a slave."

"How long have you been?"

"Since way last fall."

"Must feel strange to put clothes on, now," he suggested.

"Yeah, I guess it does. Um, how come you're here? How come Aunt Gloria hauled us over here for you?"

"I guess she is sympathetic because I need to make a slave of my sister to try and save her," Bud explained.

"She in high school?"

"College. She's twenty."

"You're going to make your OLDER sister a slave?" Peach asked incredulously.

"That's how I ended up talking to your aunt," Bud said. "Say, have you been working out since you got here? You look spectacular!"

"She moved some stuff right close to the apartment. I've been running, too - with her."

"So you get along with your aunt pretty well, huh?"

"Always have."

There was a short lull, and Bud decided to crank things up a bit. "Peach is a perfect name for you."

"Why?"

"Haven't you ever heard a really pretty, tightly closed pussy called a peach?"

"N ... no." He had definitely caught her off guard. She could recover quickly, though, he found out. "So, if I made you my slave, I could call you 'Pole'?" That sent them both into laughter.

When they settled down, he told her "Sorry you got into trouble earlier."

"Oh, that's all right. It ended up just fine," Peach said with a grin. "Don't tell Auntie, but the paddle gets me really worked up."

"She knows you blew the count on purpose."

"She does? H ... how come she didn't get really angry?"

"Does she ever?" Bud demanded. "Meghan, Gloria loves you very much. She isn't doing this just to control you or punish you. She wants you to have a good life."

Meghan started crying a little at that point. "I should be married. Then, maybe I could get it when I need it. Course, I could never find a guy horny enough for me," she said with a blush.

"Let me ask you something," Bud said. "When you end up fucking a guy, is it because you just had to have it and got him to do it? Or just maybe is it because the guy wants you and you have no will to resist?"

"What's the difference, Bud?"

"Oh, there's a big difference, Meghan. In a way, both you and your mom are victims. The men are definitely taking advantage of you. Tell me about one of your most recent fucks. Describe the whole episode, would you?"

Meghan told a story about being picked up at a mall food court and done in the back seat of a car.

"Ok, Meghan. Suppose that tonight you go to that same mall and the same guy tries to pick you up. Would you go with him?"

"Oh, no! I wouldn't dare!"

"Because of Duchess?"

"Yeah."

"Now, was that hookup a good thing for you, Meghan? I mean did it leave you sexually satisfied? Did it make you feel good about yourself? Did it make you want to see that guy on a regular basis?"

"Shit!"

"Can I take that as a 'no'?" Bud tried to lighten things up. "Have you ever had a hookup where you could answer 'yes' to all of those questions?"

Suddenly, Meghan was dashing across the pool. She got on her knees on the bench and threw her arms around his middle. His cock sprang up to poke her in a breast, but he decided that was not the main issue right then. She cried against him with great wrenching sobs. After initial uncertainty, he stroked her hair with one hand and her back with the other. Feeling her delightful breasts against him was a terrible temptation, but he knew that was not the time for petting.

Well, for him it wasn't. After a couple of minutes, he felt her hand leave his back and wrap around his cock. Still, she kept sobbing and did not stroke him, just held him. It was almost like she was getting comfort from holding him that way.

"God, I'm a mess," she complained when she stopped crying. She moved up to sit beside him on the edge. Pulling his arm around herself, she leaned against him and started gently fondling his shaft. "Is it OK if I do this for a while. I've never had the chance to just enjoy one."

"Ever know a guy who could say 'no' to that request?" he quipped.

Sitting up straight, but not letting go of him, she spat out "Yes, dammit! Every guy I touch wants to stick it in me right away. Pretty soon he gets off, and it's all over."

Her anger was brief, and she leaned back against him. "Do women really get satisfied when they have sex?"

It was almost as if they orchestrated it. Karin was coming toward the hot tub, looking like she was not touching the ground. "Peach, does Duchess know you're here?" Karin asked when she reached them. She looked disapprovingly at Meghan's hand around Bud's cock.

"Duchess brought her here and gave her free time," Bud answered. "For now, this is Meghan, and Meghan has a question that is perfect for you right now."

"Bud! I can't ask her that?"

"Meghan, Mrs. Morin is the school psychologist. She is Gloria's long-time friend. She and her husband have just spent almost an hour making love. She is the perfect person to ask."

"I ... I think I know her answer," Meghan said, then giggled. Quickly sober again, she pled "But what does he do that makes you satisfied?"

Staring daggers at Bud, then blushing furiously, then sitting down beside Meghan and holding her hand, Karin gently said "Well, at the top of the list is orgasms, Honey. A good lover always makes sure his woman has orgasms, usually more than one."

Meghan was between Bud and Karin, and she was no longer leaning on Bud. The hand closest to him, though, was now the one holding his cock like a lifeline. Sniffling a little, she said "That one Bud gave me is the only really good one I've ever had from someone else."

"Orgasms aren't the only thing, though. Romantic situations, loving touches, and loving words get you ready to have the orgasms easier. Then, sometimes, you feel like you want him to pound you so you can't walk. A good man knows what you want and need and tries to give it to you."

"I've never met a guy like that," she complained. "Well, maybe I have now. Do you know how neat it is just to hold his cock and talk?"

"I sure do, Honey. It's just as neat as when my hubby plays with my nipple or my pussy for a whole TV show. Or maybe when he puts me to sleep in bed by rubbing gently all over my back and my bottom while I hold his penis. That's intimacy, Meghan. We women yearn for it."

"I don't know if Mom and Dad ever did stuff like that."

"Oh, I'm sure they did. You should ask your mom," Karin said.

"I think I'd be too embarrassed."

"Honey, how can you say that after what we all saw happen in front of us this morning," Karin pointed out.

"Well, that's slave stuff, not real life. It kinda doesn't count," Meghan told them. "Say, how do you find a guy who likes those things you talked about, uh, intimacy?"

"That would be a pretty long discussion, Meghan. I'd love to talk about it with you, but right now, here comes Duchess, and I think you'd better be Peach again. I'll set something up."

"Slave Peach, your tutor is here. You know the way," said Duchess as she reached the hot tub. She stood quietly on the edge until Peach was out of sight. Then, so fast the others had no time to react, she raced around the tub, straddled Bud's lap, impaled herself on his already hard cock, wrapped him in a rib-breaking hug, and tried to outdo Meghan's earlier crying session.

When her sobs eased, she laid a blow-torch kiss on him before telling him "You have no idea how much good you did, Bud. Oh, God! You're worried about being faithful, and I didn't ask permission. I couldn't help myself. Here, help me..."

Duchess was a big, strong woman, but Bud was no weakling. Grabbing her hips, he held her down until she stopped trying to lift off. "I'm guessing you saw Meg ... uh, Peach holding me. Well after that, and now this, you can't just leave me waving in the cold air."

That made Karin and Duchess giggle. "Think you can eat breakfast sitting like this? Oh, in case you're wondering, I'm clean, on the pill, and yours is my first cock in a year and a half."

"Seriously?"

"Haven't run into another man worth it since then," she claimed.

"I'm honored."

"And about ready to pop, too, aren't you?" she quipped. "Let's see if I'm right."

After about fifteen seconds, with Duchess motionless on his lap, Bud blurted out "Oh shit! What the hell are... ! Unh! Unh! Unh! Uhhhhhhhh!"

While Bud was recovering, Duchess moved to sit beside him just as a woman came in with a cart of breakfast foods. With yet a different woman seeing him naked, Bud was at first startled, but actually laughed as he realized how absurd he was being.

As they ate, Karin commented "Who would have thought when we arrived at six... ? And it's not even eight, yet."

"Bud," Gloria said, "I want you to spend some more time here, but Karin and I have to talk about some things, first. I'll work through her and let you know when to come out. I can tell you've got a lot to think about right now."


When Bud had left, Gloria told Karin "Tell me more about Bud's father - Ed, is it?"

"That's right, and Gloria, Bud is definitely a 'chip off the old block'. I found it almost uncanny; their insights and their responses are so similar."

"If you really think Bud is going to have to enslave his mother, we should get Ed down here. Besides, he should be interviewed regularly about Kim for the article."

"I told Ed that when we met," Karin agreed. "How do you want to meet him?"

"Tomorrow morning. Here. You, me, Bud, and his father in the hot tub."

"GLORIA! That's ... that's..."

"Hon, do I have to get Roger to order you?" Gloria threatened.

With a resigned sigh, Karin admitted. "He would. Honestly, I'm a little pissed. He's so excited about this project. It's as if he thinks I'm wasting my time at the school."

"Oh, I don't think that's it, Hon. He knows the satisfaction you get from helping the kids. He also knows that everyone needs an extra charge once in a while. Just think how much this project could help in your practice."

"Well, that's true," Karin conceded. "But ... I never thought I'd have to ... you know."

Gloria just laughed. "Remember Professor LeGlace? Remember her very European views on modesty and nudity? At the time, I remember that you thought her ideas were gospel. Remember Spring Break on South Padre - the nude beach?"

"But ... but I was twenty!"

"So, has your cunt dried up since then? Tell me you didn't get wet undressing in front of Bud. I'll bet Roger would tell me you just had sex as good as any you two ever had. I sure know what you looked like afterwards. Don't tell me baring yourself for Bud and James had nothing to do with that."

"OK! OK! I really want this article to be a success. If you think this is necessary..."

"I do. And so do you. When they come out here, you will make it seem like you are as comfortable naked as I am, right?"

"Yeah. Gloria, at risk of sounding like I'm trying to weasel out of it, how about this; let's both of us meet with Ed in my house until it's time for Bud to do his mother. That would be a better time for the hot tub thing."

Doing a very surprising girlish imitation, Gloria complained "Awww, Kariiiin! If he's like Bud, I wanna seem him naked!" Then, in a serious tone, she admitted "That makes a lot of sense. You set up the meetings. Because of my schedule, we may still have to do it early mornings."

"Another thing, Gloria. I think it would be best to not even tease Bud any more about enslaving his mother. I'm afraid it could weaken his focus on Kim, and we don't want to risk that."

Hugging her friend, Gloria agreed. "Karin, I'm so glad you're being aggressive about this. I need your ideas. Sometimes, I get too absorbed in the weird environment I have here. You ARE the primary counsellor on this because Bud came to you."

"Does that mean you'll stop making me do more and more embarrassing things, then?"

"Hell, no!" Gloria declared as they laughed together.


"I'm not sure I want our family to be any kind of guinea pig," Ed declared. "I absolutely do not want anything published about us." He was again at Karin's home and had just been introduced to Gloria. They had told him about the article.

Gloria tried to reassure him. "Articles like this are always anonymous, Ed. Not even the publisher will know who you are. All licensed professionals work under the confidentiality oath. Neither of us would jeopardize that."

"Another thing," Karin interjected, "are you confident that Bud, even with your help, could do a proper job without making things worse? Remember, his original idea was a very mild form of slavery that would have almost certainly failed."

"You mean because he did not want Kim naked?" Bud asked.

"Well, that was a pretty basic problem," Gloria agreed. "but it was just one indication that he did not completely understand what he was committing to."

"OK. I'll grant you that," Ed conceded. "I guess I still don't understand. Let's start with why nudity is so important."

Gloria responded without checking with Karin. "What would be your definition of a slave, Ed?"

"Oh. Probably a person who is completely under the control of another person."

"Not bad, but not deep enough," Gloria commented. "In slavery's purest form, a slave is an extension of the master. An ideal slave allows the master to multiply his or her own capabilities."

"I see how my definition was rather superficial compared to that," Ed conceded.

"For a slave to be a true extension of the master, the slave must have the same urges, the same responses, the same values ... I think you get the idea. In other words, the only will the slave has is the will of the master."

"That cannot be easy to achieve," Ed observed.

"Thank you," Gloria said with a smile. "I think what I do requires a lot of skill. Now, Ed, what kind of being is a human being at its core?"

"I'm not sure what you are getting at."

"I am getting at the fact that at the instinctual level, we are primarily sexual beings. Procreation is right behind self-preservation as our dominant drive.

"Notice that I specified the instinctual level. Because we are sentient and intelligent beings, we have another level of 'will', as it were, on top of the instincts. However, if the intellect is not involved, we have two basic drives. First, we want to stay alive. Then, we want to procreate.

"Now, if you want to enslave a person, Ed, you have to substitute your will for their will. The will is primarily a function of the intellect. However, as intellectual as we think we are, we have never been able to fully subjugate our instinctive side. Um, are you really OK with this psychobabble?"

"Definitely. As you might guess, my days at the precinct are not filled with intellectual pursuits," Ed quipped. "I know this is serious stuff, but I find it stimulating."

"Good. An oversimplification, but a useful one is to think of instinct as 'I need' and intellect or will as 'I want'. It is the 'I want' part that has to be overcome to make a slave."

"Let me guess," Ed interrupted. "The reason for the nudity, the exposing of genitals, nipple clamps, etc. is to keep the 'I need' side so prevalent that the 'I want' side can be subdued."

"Got it in one," Gloria nodded. "Bare crotches, nipple clamps, labial clamps, butt plugs ... those serve for more than just to humiliate female slaves. The constant sexual stimulation certainly creates interference to rational thinking. How much work would you get done if I got you hard and clamped a cock ring on you before sending you to work?"

She had hoped to shock him a little, but he was up to the challenge. "Why would I want to leave for work? I assume that is something commonly done to male slaves."

Giving him a long, thoughtful look, Gloria told him "My brother has worn a cock ring for months." She then told him the story of Pup, Pet, and Peach. "Ed, Bud was at D-House yesterday morning. He saw all three of them. He also spent some time with my niece." Gloria had to pause a moment for composure. "I think Bud may have done as much good for her as I have managed in several months. Of course, the poor girl is probably in love with Bud already."

Ed was caught by surprise at those revelations. "Aren't you taking a chance having him there when he is not eighteen yet?"

"Yes, and an even bigger chance letting Meghan in. I have to tell you, Ed; if I get put out of business but connecting Meghan with Bud turns her around, it will be worth it."

In a move that surprised them all, Ed took both of Gloria's hands in his, kissed the backs of them, and told her "I will never question whether you understand Bud's and my feelings about Kim and Julie." Releasing her hands, he asked "Can I infer that you plan some 'training' for Bud?"

"Yes, you can," Gloria assured him, struggling to hide the strength of her reaction to Ed's gesture. "As much as Bud likes women, and as good as his instincts are, I am still afraid of what would happen if he tried to master Kim without some practice."

"What about your niece?" Ed queried. "Are you hoping that Bud can master her, as well? Or are you hoping that they become romantically involved?"

"Yes." That caused a chuckle from all of them. "First, though, Ed, we have to be sure that everything is focused on Kim. I sense that we do not know how much time we have."

"That's true," Ed admitted. "Will Bud have to do, uh, nipple clamps and things on Kim?"

"I rather doubt it. My guess is that just her exposure will be enough to focus her on what Bud wants; that and the fact that she is probably in love with her brother. Now, your wife is another matter. Whoever masters her may have to do several things to reawaken her sex drive." Ed moaned a little in a surprising show of emotion.

"There are a few other reasons for the importance of nudity in slavery," Gloria told Ed. "Privacy, personal image, and ownership of property are important concepts to civilized humans. Nudity and maximum exposure of genitals takes all of those away."

"Thank you for laying it out so clearly and strongly," Ed said. "Without your guidance and explanation, we certainly would have failed to make the proper impact on Kim. I will make myself available when you need more input."

After being a spectator for a while, Karin spoke up. "Ed, Gloria has teased Bud a few times about enslaving his mother. We certainly do not want to detract from his focus on Kim, but more and more, we see the project as fixing your family, not just your daughter. Of course, you know that we will continue trying to get you to be the one for Julie."

"Try all you want," Ed chuckled. "Um, do I want to know what kinds of 'training' things Bud will be doing?"

"If you mean will he be doing anything illegal, you have no worries," Gloria declared. "If you mean would it destroy your comfort zone - most definitely. Ed, in what little time we have, we need to make whatever he does with Kim and/or Julie seem ordinary."

"I guess I really don't want to know, then. Tell me honestly; can Bud do this well enough to change Kim?"

Gloria did not hesitate. "Your son is an exceptional young man. He is mature far beyond his years. Most importantly, he genuine likes and respects women. Add in a great build and magical hands. He can have most any woman do most anything he wants."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.