Creating My Friendly Neighborhood Whore - Cover

Creating My Friendly Neighborhood Whore

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When we discovered my hot new neighbor masturbating, my best friend Logan saw it as an opportunity to have sex and to make money. I went along at first but my relationship with my neighbor became more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   First   Anal Sex  

"Who's that, Austin?" Logan asked.

I walked over to where my best friend looked out my second story bedroom window.

"That's Kelly. She moved in a couple of months ago."

"She's hot!"

"Yeah."

Kelly sunbathed in her bikini again by her pool. From my bedroom I could look right down into her backyard. She was in her early 20s. Logan and I were 15 and brand new high school freshmen. From what I knew of Kelly, she didn't work and her husband traveled for his job at least half the time so she was often alone. Everyday she spent an hour or more lying out in the sun. Logan was right. She was very hot. She had long straight blonde hair, small tits, and long legs though she wasn't that tall. I already had spent many afternoons gazing out my window at her sexy body.

"Damn! I'd love to do her," said Logan.

"Yeah." I was agreeable to that.

"Just imagine those legs wrapped around you as you fuck her." Logan was in a dream state.

I let my mind go there also. I got a hard-on. I bet Logan had one too.

"Get your camera."

"What for?"

"So you can send me some pics of her."

"Okay."

I pulled my camera out of my sock drawer. My parents bought me a nice camera last Christmas since I had a love and a talent for photography.

I pressed the camera lens against the window screen. It wouldn't be perfect pictures because of the screen but the quality of the camera would help. I zoomed in. I did full body pics then zoomed in on her face. I took pics of her tits and her pussy. I ended up downloading and sending to Logan's email about twenty pictures in all.


The next day Logan wanted to come over to my house after school again.

"The pics are great but there's nothing like seeing her live," he said, gazing down at sunbathing Kelly.

That was the truth. She was a boner-inducing woman. I'd spent a few showers, make that several showers, fantasizing about Kelly since she moved in. A sexy woman like her would be the type of girl I would love to lose my virginity too. I'm sure Logan felt the same way. We talked about girls we knew from school all the time and about which actresses we found hot. Sex was an overwhelming part of our thought processes. Mentally I was far removed from being a virgin. Physically, I was purity personified. I hadn't even kissed a girl yet. Logan at least had done that and even squeezed a tit though she slapped him in the face for it. He said it was worth it.

Logan spent a lot more time at my house during the next couple of weeks than he normally did.


Logan stared out the window at Kelly. I sat on my bed doing my math homework.

"Oh my god!" Logan shouted, making me jump. "Austin!"

"What?" I hurried to the window. "Oh my god!"

Kelly had her top off. Not only that but she was pulling on her tits.

"Get your camera!" Logan said.

I was in complete agreement. This was going to become my computer screensaver slideshow.

Through the lens of my camera I could easily see Kelly's face. It looked like she was aroused.

And then it got even better for my friend and me. She took off her bikini bottom.

"Let me see!" Logan demanded, grabbing at my camera.

"I'm taking pictures!" Of course, the primary reason for my refusal was I wanted to have the close up view.

"Come on. Let me have a look."

I let him.

"Fuck, yeah! " he exclaimed. "Her cunt's bare. She shaves it all off! She's rubbing it!"

I gave him a couple of minutes then insisted, "I need to take pics."

Logan looked at me, hesitated, then gave up the camera. "Yeah, okay."

I took photos of her beautiful naked pussy then the show got even better.

"What's she doing?" Logan asked.

Kelly had reached down on the opposite side and brought up a big blue vibrator. She pushed it into her pussy and stroked. Her face showed an unmistakable moan. I had the hardest erection.

"Let me look!" Logan clamored.

"Just a minute!" I took picture after picture then finally let Logan have a look.

"Fuck, oh, fuck!" he kept saying. "Fuck!"

I watched out the window. I could tell what she was doing but there was nothing like seeing it through my zoom lens.

Logan finally said, "I think she's going to cum."

"Let me take pictures of it."

I didn't give Logan a choice. I pulled the camera away.

I did fuller shots so her sexy face and her thrusting vibrator in her pussy would be seen together in the pictures. She arched up and looked desperate. She exhaled and slowly lowered down. I focused on the rise and fall of her tits. She slipped the vibrator out and let it rest between her breasts.

I offered the camera to Logan.

"She's so fucking sexy!" he whooped up.

That was so right. I'd have whole new fantasies about Kelly the next time I showered.

"Here!" he said, handing me the camera. "Download the pictures. I want to see it all over again."

I took a few more pictures of Kelly first. For a moment I thought she was sleeping but she opened her eyes and lightly rubbed her pussy.

I downloaded all the pictures and we relived Kelly fucking herself.

Logan said, "I got to go the bathroom then I want to look at them again."

It was only when I went to the bathroom after him and jacked off into the sink did I realize that was probably what Logan did too.

I sent a copy of all the pics to Logan's email. I then set the pictures in a slideshow and watched again. I couldn't help but become hard again.

"She is so hot!" Logan exclaimed. "I came so hard thinking about her."

"Me too." My neighbor sure made us boys happy!


We hoped for another show the next day but she just lay there in her bikini. She was still nice to look at but yesterday left us spoiled so we didn't stare out the window as much and instead reviewed yesterday pictures.

"Do you mind if I pull out my dick?" Logan said.

"Go ahead," I agreed. I wanted to do the same. "I'll get some towels."

We stood and watched the slideshow while stroking our cocks. It didn't feel gay or anything. It just felt like we were sharing a beautiful girl. Logan spurted first and I came a couple of minutes later.

"I wish we could have it for real," Logan said.

"I know." I pulled up my pants and went over to the window. What a sexy woman!


I received a text from Logan that night saying he had something important to tell me. I texted back and asked about what but he replied that he had to say it in person. We would talk after school.

He seemed anxious and looked hyper on the walk to my house.

"So what's this about?" I asked as soon as we were in my bedroom.

He walked to the window and pointed at Kelly. "Her."

She sunbathed topless so I grabbed my camera and took pictures. I waited for Logan to explain.

"I want to fuck her."

"Me too."

"I'm going to do it."

I put the camera down. "How?"

"I doubt she wants her pictures shown to anyone else."

"Blackmail?" I didn't like that idea.

"Yeah." He had an evil grin that I had never seen before. "I'm going to lose my virginity to her."

"That's not right."

"Look at her!" He pointed. "We both want to do her."

"Not like that."

"You don't have to join me but I'm going to fuck her. I'm got her pictures right here." He reached into his book bag and pulled out a DVD. "I'm going to go over tomorrow and show them to her and she's going to have to let me fuck her so I will not to show them to anyone. What do you say, Austin? Wouldn't you like to spend some time in that sweet cunt of hers?"

I looked down at Kelly. She had rolled over and her bikini bottom had wedged into her crack but she hadn't bothered pulling it out. She was a gorgeous woman and fantasies about fucking her had driven me to nearly rub my cock raw.

"I'm in," I said not feeling completely right about it.

"I knew you would want to."

Yes, I wanted to fuck Kelly. This felt like the wrong way to do it but if Logan was going to do it then I might as well do it too.

We talked a little about tomorrow which was Saturday. We'd show up around 8 AM so it would be less likely she'd be out of the house. I would also bring my camera. We would take pictures of each other fucking Kelly. The idea of my very own porn collection starring me was exciting. I hoped everything went well and Kelly took it okay. Hopefully she'd understand that we were simply two horny boys who wanted to have sex with a beautiful woman.


I told my parents I was going to go meet Logan. I waited for him, hidden from my house, in Kelly's doorway. He arrived five minutes late.

"Ready?" he said.

I nodded.

Logan rang the doorbell.

Kelly appeared in a robe, holding a coffee cup. "Yes?"

"Hi!" Logan said. "We have something important to show you."

"What is it about?"

"About your activities."

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me. "You live next door, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm Austin and this is Logan."

Logan said, "We saw what you did in your backyard the other day."

I added, "With your blue vibrator."

"Oh my god!" she reacted.

"Can we come in and talk?" Logan said.

"I'm ... I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Can we come in?"

"I guess." She unlocked her security screen door.

Logan barged right into her house. As she turned in response to him, I locked the door.

"What are you doing?" she challenged.

"We have something to show you," Logan said. He found her computer, sat down at it, and put the DVD in. He started the slideshow.

"Oh, god!" Kelly said, her eyes getting big.

"We liked your show."

"We sure did," I said.

"I bet you don't want your husband or the neighbors or anyone else seeing these pictures."

"God, no," she agreed.

"We want our own show."

"A private show," I added.

"You want to watch me masturbate?" she asked.

Tears had formed in her eyes and I felt sorry for her but a big erection had also formed in my pants and I was horny. My horny feelings triumphed over my sympathy feelings.

I shook my head.

Logan said it bluntly. "We want to fuck you!"

"What?" she said shocked.

"You let both of us fuck you or we share your pictures with everyone."

"Oh god!" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Sorry," I said quietly.

Kelly gave me a strange look.

"Where's your bedroom?" Logan asked.

"Now?" she blubbered.

"Do you need to get ready?"

"It's just..."

"Come on! I want to fuck you!"

"Be nice," I said. Logan was acting like an ass.

"What? You're going to fuck her too."

"Yes but we can be nice about it."

"All I know is I have a cock aching to be in her cunt. Come on!" He grabbed her hand. She shook free.

"Get your ass in the bedroom!"

With her head down she led the way.

"You can at least be kind to her," I said as we followed.

"What for?" Logan countered.

I couldn't understand why he was being so mean to Kelly. We could have sex with her without treating her mean.

We entered the bedroom and Kelly sat on the bed. We stared lustfully at her.

"We're both virgins," said Logan. "You should be honored that we chose you to lose it to."

Kelly shrugged.

"Well, you should. Take off your clothes."

He said it so cold-hearted. I don't recall ever seeing this side of Logan before.

Kelly undressed and he began to undress too. I put my camera on the ground and got naked too. Kelly's eyes went to my camera.

"We're going to take more pictures," I explained. "It's just for our private collection."

Logan said, "And it will help convince you to fuck us again in the future."

I looked at Logan. He planned to do this again? I looked at Kelly. Her naked tits were just a few feet in front of me and right then I knew I would want to do this again too. We just didn't have to treat Kelly so rudely.

Kelly pulled the covers all the way back and lay down on the fitted sheet. Her tears had stopped. Logan climbed onto the bed and I grabbed my camera.

"You're so fucking hot!" Logan praised while reaching out and grabbing a handful of tit.

Kelly grimaced as Logan handled both tits. He ran his hand over her body then between her legs to her pussy.

"Ow! Gentle," she reacted.

As I took pictures, I knew this was no way to treat a woman.

"Your cunt's so fucking awesome!" Logan admired.

I glanced at Kelly and knew Logan could be gentler.

"I want you to suck my dick." he announced, walking on his knees toward her head.

She partially sat up, grabbed his cock in her hand, and put him in her mouth. He groaned loudly.

"Fuck! She's so good!" he told me with a shout.

I got on the bed so I could take pictures. He only had her suck his cock for a short time.

"She was going to make me cum," he informed, "but I want to cum in her cunt."

He talked like she wasn't even there. That was so uncool.

Logan covered her body with his. I stood at the end of the bed to get pictures. He moved and Kelly's face changed.

"Yes!" he shouted.

Logan wanted a lot of pictures of his cock in her pussy but the position just didn't allow it unlike in internet porn. I did the best I could. I took full body shots, pictures of her tit hanging out to the side while his chest was on top of her, pictures of her face, and any other shots I could think of or that were available. There just weren't any good shots of his cock in her pussy.

He grunted and groaned and in only about three minutes he cried out. "Yes! Fuck yes!"

I took pictures of his triumphant face.

He rested on top of her for about half a minute then got off.

"Take some pics of her freshly fucked cunt," he requested.

Kelly's cunt looked different than before plus Logan's jizz leaked out of it. I took several pictures. Logan would definitely want to remember this momentous occasion.

Now it was my turn. I handed the camera to Logan.

"She's fucking awesome!" he declared.

I crawled over her. She looked up at me.

"Hi," I said.

She looked at me quizzically then responded, "Hi."

I lay down gently on top of her then tried to enter her causing Kelly to groan.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"What?" she said softly. She sounded confused.

"Sorry," I repeated

Right then my cock slipped into her pussy and it felt like I was in heaven. The warmth of her pussy surrounding my cock was the most amazing sensation ever.

"Wow!" I said. I knew sex would be good but I had no idea it would be THIS good!

I automatically began to thrust. I reveled in the thought that I was no longer a virgin and in the thought I was fucking the hot neighbor woman and mostly I reveled in the most incredible feelings ever.

I gradually thrust faster. My breathing became faster. I could feel build up in my cock. I wanted this to last forever but I needed to cum now. I hadn't fucked her for very long yet. I didn't want this to be a short time like it seemed to be when Logan fucked her but I couldn't change what was to be. I drove into her, pressing hard and often ramming. My strokes became rapid. I cried out and held my cock deep in her. I released. As my cock flooded her cunt with my cum, I was flooded with happiness.

When my breathing calmed and I could speak, I said, "Thanks".

She gave me a strange look.

I got off her.

Logan handed my camera back. "I couldn't really get a good picture of your cock in her cunt."

"I couldn't with you either."

"Next time we need to fuck her in a position where we can see it in pictures."

I nodded agreement.

He looked over at her. "Maybe doggy style."

"Or she on top," I suggested.

"Get on your hands and knees," he instructed.

Kelly sat up. "My husband is flying home today. He'll be home shortly."

"When?"

"About noon."

"That's enough time."

"He might be home early."

I butted in. "We can fuck her again another time. Let's not risk it. We don't want to ruin it."

Logan relented. "Yeah, you're right. We'll have to fuck you later, bitch!"

I frowned. He was being so mean. I noticed Kelly looking at me.

"Let's go," I said. I patted my camera. We could download them to the computer and look at them.

We dressed and left.

In my bedroom we looked at the pictures of us losing our virginities to Kelly. I liked seeing me on top of her. It enhanced my memories not that I would ever forget a thing. This was an incredible day.

"I'll watch for when her husband leaves again," I said. I didn't think Kelly could hide it from me and I was eager to fuck her again. It would be hard to wait. I had definitely changed from thinking it was a one time thing to wanting to do it all the time.


Logan bugged me all week. "Is her husband gone? Did he leave yet? When will he leave?"

Like I knew and it wasn't like I was going to ring the doorbell and ask, "Oh, hi, I'm Austin. I live next door. I was just wondering when you're going out of town again. Why? We're blackmailing your wife into having sex with me and my friend."

No, that would go very bad. Possibly fatally bad.

Two times during this week I had very horny dreams and each time it was with Kelly. I never ejaculated in my dreams. I always woke up with a desperate need to jack off. I would shoot so hard!

Sunday was just my good luck. Dad told me to go mow the front lawn much to my annoyance since I was right in the middle of a video game. Parents have no consideration. So I was out front mowing and a taxi pulled up to Kelly's house. After a minute, Kelly and her husband came out. He put his two bags in the taxi then he and Kelly kissed before he got in. The taxi left and I knew Kelly was alone again.

I hurriedly finished the yard then called Logan.

"I'll be right over," he said.

I expected him to wait until tomorrow after school but I guess he couldn't wait.

I told my parents I was going out and waited outside for Logan to show up.

Logan greeted me with a lecherous smile. "Ready for some hot cunt?"

"Yeah," I agreed. My cock was hard and ready. I was excited that I would be in her warm pussy again. It was such an incredible feeling.

"Come on!"

Logan rang her doorbell and kept ringing it until she answered it only 30 seconds.

"Oh," she reacted to the sight of us.

"Let us in," Logan demanded. "We're here to fuck you again."

"Now boys..."

"Let us the fuck in!" He sounded so angry. What was with him? "Do you want your pictures waiting for your husband when he gets back? Do you?"

"No." She sounded teary.

"Then let us in. We fucked you already. What's another time or a whole lot of other times?"

"Please," I added.

She unlocked the security screen door and we came in.

Logan yelled at her. "We expected you to let us in anytime we come over. Understand?"

Kelly nodded.

"Good. Now get your ass in bed! I'm gonna fuck you doggy like the bitch you are! What are you waiting for? Go!"

Kelly hurried off.

"You could treat her nicely," I said.

"What for? She's a slut. You don't treat women like that decently. They wanted to be controlled."

I wasn't so sure about that but I was motivated by sex so I let the subject drop.

We entered her bedroom. She was still in her panties and just undoing her bra.

"You're not naked yet?"

"You didn't give me enough time."

"I don't care."

"It's okay," I told her. "We're not in a hurry."

"Thanks," she said and gave me a little smile.

Kelly finished and got on the bed on all fours.

Logan looked at me. "Where's you camera?"

"I forgot it." All I was thinking about was sex. I hadn't even thought about taking more pictures.

"Next time."

"Yeah."

While Logan undressed, I admired Kelly's hanging tits. The sight of her beautiful pussy made my cock ache to be inside her again.

Logan got on the bed and pushed his cock into her.

"Yeah, baby!" he exclaimed. "That's what I'm talking about."

While Logan fucked her, I undressed eager for my turn. Fucking a hot woman like Kelly was the best thing ever. I felt kind of bad for her and it felt kind of wrong but I really liked having sex so I guess I didn't feel that bad about my participation in making her do this. I guess it would be called blackmail which I knew was very wrong but all I thought about was fucking her again. I guess I was bad though I never thought of myself as bad before. Sex turned me bad.

Later Logan's breathing became heavy then he shouted out. "Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!"

My heart swelled. It was my turn.

"Your turn with the bitch," Logan declared, moving away.

"She's not a bitch," I countered.

"Sure she is."

"No, she's not."

"Whatever. You'll figure it out eventually that all women like her are bitches."

I got on my knees behind Kelly. I held my cock and ran the head between her lips. It made my cock tingle.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Wh ... what?"

"I'm going to enter you now. Are you ready?"

"Just get it over with."

"I just wanted you to be ready."

"Yes, I'm ready." She sounded irritated for some reason.

I pushed into her and once more experienced that most incredible of sensations. Kelly's cunt was so warm and fit snugly around my cock. This was exactly what I longed to feel again for the past week.

I held her hips and I thrust inside her. As a guy, I don't describe many things as beautiful but fucking Kelly was beautiful. I almost felt like I loved her. I fucked her steadily until my cock started to fill up with jizz then I fucked her harder and faster until my jizz shot out forcefully. I was left breathing hard and feeling incredibly awesome.

She turned over and sat up in bed.

"Okay, you boys have had your fun," she said. "Go home."

"Shut up, bitch!" Logan snapped. "We decide when we go home. You do what we say and want. We want to fuck you again."

Logan was hard again and the thought of fucking Kelly again was making me hard again too.

"I want you on top this time," he said.

She let out a big dramatic sigh.

"I want you to do it without question and without complaint."

"She's doing this against her will," I pointed out.

"I don't care. She can do it without acting like she hates it. I'm not asking you to like it, slut. I'm just telling you to do what I say. Got it?"

"Yes." She looked teary.

"See, Austin. I told you. Women like her just need to be controlled. We're doing her a favor."

Logan was justifying his actions to himself. That had to be it. Or did he believe it was true? I wasn't sure. Possibly he truly did believe it.

"We just want to have sex," I said to her.

"Is that all?" she responded sarcastically.

"Yes."

Logan spouted, "All we want is for you to do whatever the fuck we tell you to do and right now I want you to get your sweet cunt on top of my cock!"

He lay on his back with his cock sticking upright. Kelly lay on top of him.

"Sit up!" he said. "Do it cowgirl. Ride my cock!"

Kelly lined up her cunt with his cock and pushed down on it.

"Yes, slut! Yes! So fucking good, slut! You're a good slut!"

Logan held her tits as she moved up and down on him. That looked fun. I would try that.

Eventually it wasn't only Kelly moving. Logan drove his hips up then finally shouted out his enjoyment that he was cumming.

I lay down and excitedly waited for my turn.

Kelly got off Logan and sat on the bed. She looked a little sweaty with her blonde hair stuck to her forehead and her breathing was harder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.