Airstream Dreams - Cover

Airstream Dreams

Copyright© 2011 by Coaster2

Chapter 3: Something funny was going on

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Something funny was going on - When your life turns to crap, you start looking for something better. Once in a while, you find it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

The next morning, Karen was still asleep when I slipped out of bed and headed for the washroom to relieve myself. When I was washing my hands, I noticed that they were still clean, but the felt a little rougher than last night. Also, I couldn't smell that unusual smell any more. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. It had probably worn off by now.

When I slipped back into bed and tucked myself up against Karen, she moaned a little and pushed herself back into me. Well, you can guess what that produced, can't you? I just left it nestled there between those lovely butt cheeks just to see if it would produce any reaction from her. Not right away, it didn't, but as time went on she began to squirm a bit and I figured she was waking up.

I wrapped my arm over her and gently as I could, cupped a breast, using my thumb to softly stroke the nipple. I got another moan from her, then her hand came up and covered mine, not stopping me, just lightly holding me.

"Hhuuumm ... Carl," she groaned quietly.

"Mornin'," I whispered. "Sleep well?"

"Hhuuumm ... yeah. Nice dreams."

"Good. How about breakfast in bed?"

"Gotta pee first," she grumbled into her pillow.

I released her and she struggled out from under the sheet and dragged herself to the bathroom. I put on a clean pair of boxers, jeans and a t-shirt and shuffled to the kitchenette, my hard-on refusing to go down quickly. I was halfway through making toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs when she made an appearance.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice hug.

"Thanks," she said, still sounding a little sleepy.

"For what?"

"For everything. The best sex I've ever had ... being a nice guy ... making my favorite breakfast. There's probably some other things that I'll think of later."

All the while she hadn't let go of me from that hug.

"You are very welcome, Karen. I don't think I've ever experienced a night like last night either. Something about us seemed to just happen without our even trying. Did you feel that way?"

"Uh huh. Just like that. Just like I didn't have a mind of my own ... that I was going to sleep with you no matter what."

"Then I'm one hell of a lucky guy," I said, turning to her.

She was wearing one of my t-shirts that was more like a dress for her. It came down well below her butt and covered her quite nicely. Like me, she was barefoot and her hair was looking pretty wild, but as I looked at her, I saw a very beautiful woman in her natural state.

I slipped my hands up underneath the t-shirt and stroked her breasts gently, knowing she wasn't wearing her bra. I got another appreciative groan from her for that.

"Let's eat at the table," she said. "I don't want to mess up the bed. We might want to use it again later." She was smiling kinda sneaky-like when she said that.

"I like your thinking," I said.

"When do you want me to go?" she asked as we sat to eat.

"Why would I want you to go?" I wasn't sure what she was asking.

"I mean, it's Saturday. Don't you have chores, or laundry, or things you need to do?"

"Nothing that can't wait. Do you need to go do those things?"

"Nothing that can't wait," she grinned.

"So, can we hang out this weekend ... see where it takes us?"

"I'd like that Carl. But I need to go back to the apartment and get some clothes."

"Is your car in the parking lot here?"

"No, Bonnie took it. Why don't you take me there and then we can do ... whatever after I get a few things."

"Sure. Let's do that."

We finished up breakfast and Karen went to get dressed while I looked after the dishes, pans, and utensils. I was done before she was back and I saw that she had put on some makeup. I was of a mind she didn't need it, but she looked so good either way, hell ... who was I to complain.

Karen gave me a nice kiss before I started the Airstream. I had punched in her address on the Garmin and saved it for future use. I had a feeling Karen and I might be seeing more of each other.

The place she was staying looked pretty nice. It was four stories and looked like it might be steel and concrete, but I really couldn't tell. When I pulled into the parking lot, I found a space big enough for the motorhome. I wasn't going to be there for very long, so I didn't worry about taking someone's place.

While I was waiting, I called Emigrant Spring State Park and was lucky enough to get a full service site for the night. I thought she'd enjoy a nice setting like that, and we could walk some of the trails and enjoy some privacy. After that, I sat in the cab and listened to the radio for a while until Karen came back out with a small satchel. I liked this girl. She traveled light.

She climbed up into the cab and put her bag on the seat behind the co-pilot's chair. Well, that's what I called it, anyway.

"This is my first time in a big motorhome," she said. "It's really different, isn't it."

"Yes, it is," I agreed. "It took me a while to get used to how big it is and how to get around in it. Even though I had a fairly big truck, it was nothing like handling this rig. If you're okay with it, I thought we'd go down to Emigrant Spring Park for the day and stay over. That okay with you?"

"That sounds nice," she smiled. "I've never been there but Bonnie has. She said it was a really lovely place. The weather is good, so let's take advantage of it."

We stopped in Pendleton for some groceries and liquid supplies before taking the interstate the last few miles to the park. It was the beginning of the best weekend I'd spent in a long, long time. We walked, we talked, we made love, we met other people, and we sat in a couple of camp chairs under the awning of the Airstream, just relaxing.

It was all I could do to pack up the unit and head back to Kennewick with Karen on Sunday afternoon. I didn't have very much ambition at that point. It had been such a perfect two days that I didn't want it to end. Karen said she wanted to see me again, and I told her she couldn't keep me away. I don't know what you call it, but somehow there was an instant connection between us and I know she felt it too.

When I went into work on Monday morning, I was thinking about Karen and my weekend with her. It took me a while to concentrate on my job, but I did finally put my daydreams behind me and got on with the job. It was at lunch that I began to notice something different. I wasn't sure at first what it was, but after a while I figured out that the mood in the lunchroom was different. I didn't catch it at first, but I thought maybe everybody was in a good mood for a change.

I didn't hear a word about what a lousy time Joe had, or how Harry spent the whole weekend doing work around the house, or Mike had his in-laws visiting and giving him heartburn. No ... none of that. In fact, it was the opposite. Most of the guys seemed to be smiling. Maybe I should say grinning ... like from ear to ear. When I caught some of the conversation, I got the impression they were bragging about how much sex they had. Even more surprising, they were talking about their wives! What the hell!

And it wasn't just the weekend, either. Apparently, this had started earlier in the week, but continued on into the weekend. A couple of the guys said they were happy to get back to work because they were pretty much worn out. In the nearly twenty years that I'd spent in lunch rooms and coffee break areas on the job, I'd never heard anything like it.

I saw Marvin, our shop foreman, walking around the place with a funny look on his face. He seemed to be trying to figure out what was going on. He wasn't upset. He just couldn't figure out why everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I had a pretty good idea of what the good mood was about, but I had no idea what had caused it. After a while, Marvin just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his office.

Meanwhile, I was calling Karen each night to see how she was. I was hoping she wasn't going to change her mind and dump me. Not after the last weekend. It didn't sound like it and she seemed to be happy to talk to me. We set up a date for next Friday night and I'd pick her up at her place and we'd go somewhere nice for dinner, then maybe to the Riverside for some dancing before we went back to my place and parked the Airstream.

In the meantime, almost every guy in the place was using the Loving Hands cleaner and telling anybody who'd care to listen that it was the greatest stuff since jelly beans. As the week went on, I noticed things were getting back closer to normal. I mean, I could hear the odd grumble from the guys now and then. If you can believe it, some of them were complaining of too much sex! It seemed like what they thought was the very thing they wanted the most, was coming back on them. Well, I sure as hell didn't agree with them.

Another thing that caught my attention too. Some of the guys doing the complaining were quite a bit older, like in their fifties or so. Maybe that was the problem. They weren't used to that much exercise at their age. Just the same, these were the same guys who were forever bitching about how their sex life had shrunk to next to nothing. Make up your mind, boys.

I spent the week working and thinking of Karen. I had to admit that she had got to me in a hurry. Apparently, I had made a big impression on her too. We talked on the phone every night and we never seemed to run out of things to say to each other. I'm not much of a phone guy, but just hearing her voice was enough to turn me on. Friday night couldn't come too soon.

Karen worked as a receptionist and "Girl Friday" at a small law office in Pasco. It was steady work with regular hours and no overtime. That suited her and the pay was enough to have an apartment and a car. She had been married when she was young ... too young she said ... and it had failed inside five years. It was a reasonable divorce and she remained on speaking terms with her ex. She had been wary of getting involved with any men, hoping that some day the right guy would come along. Apparently, she was thinking I might be the right guy.

I was just coming off my divorce, so I wasn't anxious to tie myself down all over again, only to find out it might be another mistake. Just the same, I couldn't deny how attracted I was to her, and I figured I'd just let the chips fall where they may. In the meantime, I was getting looked after very nicely on our weekends together.

We'd been going together for about a month, and I was calling her almost every evening. On a Thursday night, I called Karen and we talked as we usually did about everything and nothing. I just wanted to hear her voice and I guess she felt the same way. But we did have a change in plans, as it turned out.

"Carl, would it be okay if Bonnie joined us tomorrow at the Riverside? She loves to dance, but she's really nervous about being there on her own. Too many wolves, if you know what I mean."

"I'm fine with that if you're okay. After all, we usually save the real personal stuff until later when we're alone," I said.

"Thanks, Carl. She's my best friend as well as my roommate. I'll lend her my car so if she wants to leave early, she can."

"That'll work, girl. Mind you, I could always find room for her in the Airstream," I kidded.

"Carl ... behave yourself," she said sternly, then laughed.

"Don't you worry, girl. I'm not doing anything to mess up you and me."

"That's my guy," she said brightly.

We met at Karen's apartment and the two of us headed out for a nice meal at a local restaurant. That was becoming our usual routine. Bonnie wasn't home yet from work, so she would meet us later at the Riverside.

Along about nine o'clock, Karen and I were sitting in a booth, just sharing some time together. The band was about to start up, so we would be out on the dance floor soon enough. Bonnie arrived just then, and we got properly introduced. I asked her what she'd like to drink and it turns out she was happy with the same wine that Karen liked, so that was simple enough. I was sticking to beer.

Bonnie was a fine looking woman too, even compared to Karen. She was a strawberry blonde with longer hair, well below her shoulders. A nice face with blue eyes and a sprinkle of freckles on her cheeks. She was built a little sturdier than Karen and had a pretty big set of hooters to show off. That would be a magnet to any of the guys that hung out looking for quick score. She had a nice disposition and laughed a lot, so she was easy to like.

She worked at the Walmart Distribution Centre in Hermiston and was happy to have the job. It didn't pay top dollar, but then, she admitted she didn't have any special skills to offer them. She was upbeat though, and didn't badmouth her employer or her situation.

"I'm a farm girl, Carl. I'm used to getting up early, working hard, and going to bed tired," she grinned. "This kind of work is a whole lot easier on my body."

"And a very nice body it is, if you don't mind me saying so," I offered.

"Thank you sir, but did you have permission from Karen to say that?"

"Damn. I'm in trouble, aren't I," I said, looking nervously at my girlfriend.

I didn't need to worry. Karen grabbed my arm and pulled it to her breast and said, "As long as you don't forget I come first, you're allowed to tell my best friend she's beautiful."

We were sitting in a booth, with Karen beside me and Bonnie across from us. Karen and I had been dancing a bit and when we came back to the table, Karen nudged me and nodded toward Bonnie. I got the message.

"Bonnie, would you like to dance?"

"Sure," she said, and quickly slid out of her side. I stood and took her hand, leading her to the dance floor. It was a pretty quick two-step number, so we didn't have any trouble getting started. I was thinking she was a pretty good dancer as well as a good looking woman and I wondered why she didn't have a steady boyfriend.

The first number was over after we had just barely got started and so we stayed out for the next one. As it turned out, it was a slow one, so we started off just the way we finished the first dance, apart. That lasted about twenty seconds before she moved into me and held me close. I could feel those big tits pushing into me and you can guess what kind of reaction that caused. I was getting nervous because I could see Karen was watching us and I didn't figure she'd be too happy with what was going on.

I looked at Bonnie and I was about to say something when I saw the look on her face. It was that funny look that Karen first gave me when we met and were dancing. Like her eyes didn't focus or something. She started rubbing her belly into my erection and I figured I was in real trouble now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.