Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How much can a man take before he...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Helen called Sandra and Danielle. Both women had already expected to be going out. It was after all their favorite night to go to the club. They all agreed to meet at Melissa's house as usual.

Sandra told them that tonight would be her final night clubbing with them. She'd met a man on one of her dates that she really liked and he wasn't very happy about her going to clubs all of the time.

"So you're going to dump us for some guy?" asked Danielle.

"Look dumb ass, the only reason we go to the clubs anyway is to meet someone, right?" said Sandra. Most of the time we meet idiots and losers, so we're back the next week. I think I've found a good one. He's not perfect, but no one is. So yeah, If you want to put it like that, I'm dumping your ass. We'll still hang out and visit each other but I'm not going to go out acting like a slut when I've already got what I want."

"You're going to let some guy, control you?" asked Danielle in shock.

"Fuck yeah," said Sandra. "The way that man makes me feel, he can get me to do anything he wants. If you weren't so bitter because your ex husband's new wife is younger and prettier than you, you'd be jealous of me."

"Bullshit," snapped Danielle. "I'll always be in control. I'll never give that up."

"Well I hope that your control keeps you warm at night. And when you're miserable, maybe your control will wrap its arms around you and tell you everything is going to be okay. We're getting older Danni, it's time for us to grow up. A few years from now my guy will be hugging me and telling me that he doesn't care if my ass is getting fatter. He loves me and our kids will too. You'll be a lonely bitter old bitch with control. But without a man, what will you really be controlling?"

"Melissa, you've been sleeping alone for a couple of nights. And Darren has been doing things for about a week that really piss you off. You're losing control of your husband. Which one do you miss the most. Having him do everything you tell him to, or having him come in and wrap his arms around you while you're in bed?"

"Oh God, please don't let me be too late," sobbed Melissa.

When they got to the parking lot at the club, they realized that there was a problem. The lot was closed but there were still a lot of spots open and visible.

There was also a line stretching nearly down the block.

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Danielle.

"I told you we needed to get here early," snapped Helen. "I told you Jessie said it was going to be different tonight."

They got out of the car and walked past the line. The bouncer who normally let them in, waved them back towards the line. "We won't get in for hours at this rate," said Sandra.

Helen walked away and took out her phone. She started talking to someone and then started smiling. "We're in. Come on," she said. She walked back to the same bouncer and handed him her phone. He spoke for a few minutes and waved them in.

As the women made their way towards the door, they were startled by a loud mechanical roar. A line of at least twenty Yellow Mustangs pulled into the parking lot. The third or fourth car in the line was a startling convertible. Melissa was almost in tears as she saw Jessica's long wild hair flying as the car passed them and went into the parking lot.

In the driver's seat next to Jessica, was Melissa's husband Darren. He didn't even notice her as he passed. He got out of the car and opened Jessica's door for her. They went into the club through a side entrance and disappeared.

Helen grabbed Melissa's arm and dragged her inside. After a few minutes it was apparent that they wouldn't be able to get a table. One of the guys that Danielle was friendly with was seated at a table by himself. They sat down with him.

Danielle went off to dance with him. The same guy who sat with Melissa the previous week came over to her. "Now where were we?" he said wrapping his and around her.

"Get the fuck away from me," snapped Melissa. "I don't need to risk my husband seeing you near me."

Upon hearing that she was married, the man shrugged his shoulders and immediately left.

"Too little too late," said Helen. "Jessie saw that guy all over you and rubbing your tits last week. I'm sure Darren already knows about it."

Melissa's heart lurched in her chest. Seemingly everything she was going through right now only seemed to involve more reasons why Darren should want to be free of her.

She suddenly realized that she had never been in control of anything. He had simply chosen doing what she wanted, because he loved her. Now he had chosen not to, and she wanted him back badly. He didn't need to aske her permission to do anything, but she needed for him to forgive her and come home. It was his choice, so she really wasn't in control. Maybe he'd been the one who was in control all along.

She got up and started looking around the club. He had to be here somewhere, and she needed to talk to him. Waiting wouldn't make things any better, and it might even make them worse. There were a large group of people gathered by the right side of the small stage. Tables had been moved near there taking up a section of the dance floor. Melissa had never seen this done in the club before and thought that it might have something to do with Darren. She moved closer to that area and was suddenly standing in front of two huge bouncers, who had their arms folded across their massive chests.

They looked down at Melissa as if she was a bug.

"No admittance," said one of the bouncers. He looked away from her as if the conversation was over. There would be no further discussion on the subject regardless of the reason.

Melissa looked at the people in the special section. They didn't seem to be particularly special. There was a cross section of old and young people. There were obviously well off people and some who just as obviously weren't. She couldn't put her finger on anything that tied them together.

Then Melissa saw a familiar face. It was that woman who'd called her a bitch. The woman saw Melissa at nearly the same time and they made eye contact. Elaine waved at Melissa and told her to come over to her table.

Melissa pointed at the massive bouncers. Elaine stuck two fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly. The bouncers turned around and she pointed at Melissa. The bouncer's massive head pivoted on his column-like neck and in a voice like lurch from the Adams family he invited her in.

"Thanks," said Melissa. "Please don't be angry with me for asking you this, but where's your husband? It just seems strange to see you without him."

"You know, I hear that all the time. I guess people don't realize that we both lived a long time and had lives before we ever met. We'd both been married before too. But it really does seem like my life truly started with our first date. Anyway Tim is backstage trying to keep your husband from throwing up. Today is not a good day for Darren," said Elaine."First, I guess you two are having problems. I don't know what kind or how serious they are, so don't expect me to say anything. Then apparently Darren used to play the guitar back about 12 years ago, but he never actually played in front of people. Suddenly tonight he's going to be not only in front of an audience, but there are people from a record company or two, here as well. Then he got his ass handed to him." Elaine noticed that Melissa's eyes got harder and her lips got tighter too.

"Damn, there might be hope for you yet," said Elaine."

"What do you mean?" asked Melissa.

"For a while I'd been thinking about you in the same terms as my ex. That maybe you don't really care about Darren, and he'd be better off with someone else. But I noticed that you got a bit pissed when I mentioned that he got his ass handed to him. So maybe you do care a little bit. Don't worry, nobody beat him up. We don't fight. What happened was that Darren got a little bit happy about his car. It's really a cute car, by the way. He tried to race Chrissie. It really wasn't pretty. Chrissie beat him in a single lap of the track from a standing start by more than ten seconds."

"Well maybe Tim is just a better driver," said Melissa.

"Oh that would have been worse," said Elaine. "I was in Chrissie at the time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.