Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Is that really what you want, Taylor?" Jack asked.

"Yes, it really is, Jack," Taylor replied. "Kristi really cares about you. She wants you. She's wanted you for months now. And you used to want her."

"I know that, Taylor. Of course, all that's true. But ... Ugh! You know how I feel!"

"I know, Jack. I know how you feel, and it just hurts me that I don't feel the same. Didn't I tell you at the beginning the that I really wanted you to be the one to help me understand sex, but that I didn't want a boyfriend?"

"Yes, of course you did. I just thought that would change. My feelings for you have changed. They've gotten stronger."

"Jack, I'm much closer to you now, for sure. There's no question about it. You're so, so special to me. You always will be. You're one of the most important people in my life. But I'm changing, Jack. I'm gonna be in cheerleading when school starts, and I'm gonna be meeting all kinds of new people and everything."

"And you'll meet people you want to have sex with, right?"

"Yes, what can I say? You know that's true, Jack. You know that's who I am. And you helped me learn that about myself. You and Kristi."

"And what about your brother? What about him and Kristi?"

"Kristi's been telling him clearly that she cares about both of you. He'll have to deal with it."

"So, what do you want me to do, exactly?"

"I want you to give Kristi what she's wanted most, just like you did with me. Just try it, and see how you feel about her. Kristi's waiting for you in everybody's favorite late night meeting place ... Our basement. Come on, let's go."

"What about your parents?"

"They're no problem. They never show themselves once they close their door for the night. You know that!"


Jack for one knew that this was not one hundred percent true. On a recent night, after he and Taylor had a rendezvous on the house's hot spot ... the basement couch, he had an encounter that no one knew about, except for the other person involved. Taylor had gone upstairs ahead of Jack. Whenever a pair had been in the basement, one always went back upstairs first, and the other waited at least five minutes to go up, on the possibility that Mr. or Mrs. Young was actually up, so none of them would be caught together.

When Jack ventured up the basement stairs, he was shocked when the door at the top opened just before he reached the knob. The last person he expected to see on the other side of the door at that time of night, was Mrs. Young. And yet, there she was.

"Jack! Oh my gosh, you scared me!"

"Oh! Um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Young! I just ... I didn't..."

"No! I'm sorry, Jack! I'm ... I..."

As he caught his breath Jack realized that Mrs. Young seemed as nervous as he was. He briefly wondered if the only reason was that she had been startled at seeing him coming up from the basement unexpectedly. Then he realized what she was wearing.

Jack had always found Tommy and Taylor's mother to be an attractive women. She ranked as Top MILF among all of his friends' mothers. And the way she looked just then, in the middle of the night, was the way he liked her best. She had on no make-up, her hair was messy, and she was wearing a very plain nightgown. She looked like a very ordinary, yet beautiful mom.

"What were you doing down there, Jack?" Mrs. Young finally asked, both of them still standing near the top of the stairs.

"Oh, um I was ... you know I couldn't sleep. And I was going to watch..."

"I know why you were down there, Jack," she said, holding up her hand.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. Why don't we go back downstairs, so nobody hears us, and talk about it?"

Jack's life flashed before his eyes. He figured Mrs. Young knew about Taylor, that she was going to confront him, then call Mr. Young downstairs to kill him, with Tommy assisting.

"Mrs. Young, let me explain, please. You see..."

"How often do you bring Kristi down here, Jack?"

"I ... what?"

"I know you've been bringing Kristi down here. Is it every time she sleeps over with Taylor? Does Tommy know you and Kristi come down here?"

"Mrs. Young, please..."

"Does he bring her down here too? Oh my gosh ... I knew about you. But is it him I hear coming down to be with her some of the time? What would you all do if you woke Taylor up anyway, or if she woke up and found Kristi gone and came looking for her?"

Jack was speechless. At least she didn't know about Taylor.

"Do you know what I do, when I know you're down here fucking her, Jack? I lay in bed and play with myself. And you know what else? I imagine it's me you're fucking."

"Oh, Mrs. Young ... I don't ... Wait ... what? Really?"

"Yes, Really. I pretend you're fucking me. I'm sorry, Jack. I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you. I know you wouldn't look twice at me with someone like Kristi around."

"That's not true at all, Mrs. Young. I swear. I think you're as hot as any girl anywhere."

Mrs. Young paused and looked at Jack somewhat skeptically.

"Are you serious, Jack? You can't be. I'm not mad at you or anything, so you don't have to lie to me."

"I'm completely serious."

She stood silent for a moment to consider his words. Then she turned slightly and gestured behind her.

"Jack, do you ever, take Kristi, over the back of this couch?"

"What? What do you mean?"

Mrs. Young turned her back to him fully and faced the back side of the couch. She lifted her fairly dingy nightshirt over her head, leaving her clad only in very plain panties. Turning only her head back in Jack's direction, she reiterated her question.

"Do you ever ... bend Kristi over this couch ... and fuck her? Do you, Jack? Have you ever done that?"

She turned her had away again and was about to ask Jack another question when she felt him upon her. He slipped his arms around her waist and held her close. She could feel his erection through both his pajama bottoms and her panties. He brought his hands up to her breasts and held them firmly while he kissed her back and shoulders.

A second later she felt him pull down his pajama bottoms, and immediately after that he pulled her panties down in a single movement. Then she felt something stiff and warm slide along her ass crack. She felt Jack's hand on her shoulder, pushing her firmly down over the back of the couch. With his feet, he spread hers apart. Then she felt the head of his big cock trying to find its way home. She reached a hand between her legs and helped him find the hole. She knew she was plenty wet already to accommodate him. But when she grasped his dick she gasped. Was it possibly as big as it felt in her hand? She felt her pussy tingle and she knew her body was providing even more lubrication. Then she didn't have any more time to think about it.

"OOHHHHHH, FFFFUUUCCKK JACK!" she exclaimed, trying her best too keep her volume in check.

He had wasted no time. As soon as he felt his glans touch Mrs. Young's hole, Jack went for it. He thrust his hips forward and penetrated her by several inches. She was a bit overwhelmed at first, but she was exceptionally horny. She was ready to get fucked.

"Mrs. Young ... oh you feel so good... so good!"

He put his hands on her nicely padded hips and thrust further, then pulled back, then thrust in again.

"Jack, Jack, Jack ... ohhh give it to me, Honey. Ohhhh fuck! Fuck me like you fuck Kristi, Jack. Fuck me hard!"

Jack in fact had never bent Kristi over the back of this couch. Nor Taylor for that matter. But he liked it. And, he liked very much seeing Mrs. Young bent over in front of him. For years he had a secret crush on her. He thought being hot for his friend's mom was silly. But he thought about her nonetheless. He had imagined seeing her naked many times. He had imagined sucking her big tits kissing all over her soft body. He had pictured fucking her from behind and holding her ass, but he never pictured her bent over a piece of furniture.

"Ohh ... ohhh ... ohhh ... ohhhhh Mrs. Yyyyyyyyyooooouunngg ... Oh fuck, you're, you're so beautiful. I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Me either, Jack. Oh fuck does your cock feel ... aaaaahhhhhooooohhhhhhhhh..."

Mrs. Young loved her husband. She wasn't a woman that fooled around. She had never been with a younger lover before. She had fantasized about some of her children's friends, but none more seriously than Jack. She thought about him, just as he thought about her.

She had watched him turn from boy into young man. She could tell that he looked at her sometimes, and she liked it. She went without a bra as much as possible when he was around. She wasn't ever really inviting this to happen. But once she knew he was sneaking downstairs to fuck Kristi during the night, her libido was hit with a blow torch.

She might have seen things differently if she knew it was usually Tommy who was sneaking down to fuck Kristi, and even more so if she knew that while Tommy was doing that, Jack was fucking Taylor in her room. It certainly would have blown Mrs. Young's mind to know that Jack had his cock inside her daughter not long before. But she didn't know any of those things. She only knew that she was burning to get fucked by Jack in a way that felt risky ... and this was it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.