Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"So, how did you know?" Jack inquired.

"About Taylor?" Kristi replied. "Obviously I knew there was something going on with you, and that it probably involved someone else. You more or less admitted that to me, and Tommy. But it when I was at their house, when I first saw how much Taylor had blossomed, I got a pretty good idea."

"You knew just by the way Taylor looked?"

"No, of course not. It was a lot more about the way you were looking at her."

"What do you mean? How was I looking at her?"

"You didn't take your eyes off of her, Jack. She was sitting next to me, and at first I thought it was me you were looking at. But then when I looked at you, to return your gaze, you were clearly not looking at me."

"I'm really sorry, Kristi," Jack said, hanging his head slightly.

"Don't worry Jack. I'll get over it. At least now I understand what's going on. Besides, I'll think of some way for you to make it up to me."

Jack looked into Kristi's eyes to see if she was teasing, but he saw no sign of it.

"So, what all happened between you and Taylor, anyway?" Jack asked. "We haven't had any private time for her to tell me."

"Well, let's just say that I have a new little sister. And there's a lot her new big sister wants to teach her. Of course, she still totally wants to learn from you, of course. As for what happened in my room, I don't want to take her fun away. She clearly loves to share details and I'm sure she's dying to tell you all about it. But basically, I got to know her body rather well, and I got to show her some real fireworks. We have a real little tiger on our hands with her, Jack."

"I know what you mean. So, is Taylor the reason you had this overnight sexual transformation?"

"She had a ton to do with opening my eyes. Once we got to talking, I was just blown away by how much alike she and I are, and how much she resembles me at that age. So, it let me see myself a lot more objectively, and it helped me let go a lot of the unnecessary guilt I was carrying around. But, Mr. Jack, may I point out that my sexual transformation did not happen overnight? Have you forgotten that I've been stripping for you, sucking your cock, letting you eat me, and practically begging you to fuck me? You made me want to let my guard down and get back in touch with that huge part of who I am, Jack."

"Really?"

"Really. Did you also forget that I told you I haven't given up on going all the way with you, either?"

"But Kristi, now you know that I'm with Taylor, and ... you're with Tommy."

"Jack, I swear your head was somewhere else when I was talking to you and Tommy. I'm not with him, or you. I'm not with anyone right now. But I plan on having fun with Taylor and teaching her a bunch, and what I really want is to still have fun with you, and with Tommy. I told you both that."

"Yeah, I guess you did. It must not have sunk in. So, how does Tommy feel about that?"

"Well, he felt pretty good about it when we were in bed. But I haven't had the chance to talk to him since then, just like you haven't been able to talk to Taylor. Look, Jack, I told you guys what I want ... I want both of you. We can all have a good time, as long as you guys can handle it. I'll talk to Tommy and make sure he gets it too. If you guys can't handle it, I'll understand."

In truth Kristi had not gotten over Jack. But she could tell by the way he looked at Taylor, that Jack was in love with her ... an observation that she didn't share with him. Kristi knew that, because it was the same way she herself looked at Jack. But for the time being, Kristi decided she would get to be around Jack plenty if she accepted the love of Jack's best friend, whom she did genuinely care for, and even more so if she became Taylor's surrogate big sister.

Fortunately for the little triangle (perhaps, eventually a quadrangle? ;-) that was forming, Tommy had the same feelings for Kristi that she had for Jack, and that Jack had for Taylor. Tommy had been crushing on Kristi ever since she moved into town, including the entire time she was with Jack. He couldn't believe it was actually happening when she took him to bed that day. He wanted it to never end. And he was willing to do anything to be close to Kristi, even if it meant sharing her at times with his best friend. Tommy knew Kristi wasn't in love with him, but he hoped one day that would change.


Taylor was floating on a cloud for days after her introduction to intercourse by Jack. The fact that she had gotten nervous and experienced a brief onset of vaginismus did nothing to tarnish the experience for her. Getting fucked by Jack left her so satisfied that she wasn't even frustrated that several days had gone by during which she had not seen nor talked to him much at all. She very much wanted to do those things, as well as to have him continue her education in bed, but she had a whole new level of patience than she did before the big event. Of course, that didn't mean she wasn't diddling herself off every chance she got, as she relived the experience of her first fuck.

Taylor was beyond delighted to suddenly have Kristi in her life, and not just as the girlfriend of the boy who was giving her sex lessons. Finally she would have someone she could talk to more regularly, that she could be with, and who was really excited about teaching her things. One of the things that worked out well for everyone concerned was the fact that, since Kristi immediately began taking the role of big sister to Taylor. Mrs. Young was thrilled that she was taking an interest in her daughter. For that reason, Taylor had little trouble convincing her mother to let her sleep over at Kristi's house.

"Kristi, are you sure you don't mind being around her so much?" Mrs. Young asked.

"Really Mrs. Young," Kristi replied, "It's a lot fun for me. I always wanted a little sister and never got one. All I ever had was my big brother."

"He's at college, isn't he?"

"Yeah, this coming year will be his last one. But I wanted a sister so much. And besides, I just love hanging around with all of you guys."

"Well, thank you, Kristi. Taylor really thinks the world of you. And if she's any trouble, you just bring her home any time, day or night."

"Don't worry, I can't imagine her being any trouble. It'll be just like we're having a slumber party."

Not much slumbering went on during the night of Taylor's first sleepover at Kristi's house. Taylor met Kristi's parents, and liked them instantly, as they did her. They were well aware that their daughter had long pined for a little sister, so they were as happy as everyone else that Kristi and Taylor were adopting one another. Kristi, her parents and Taylor all had dinner together and spent time talking for a while before Kristi whisked Taylor off to her room so they could talk about girl stuff.

For the next two hours the two did just that. They both spread out on Kristi's bed after she put on music, and they talked like big sister and little sister. Most of the time was spent not even talking about anything particularly sexual, but rather it was more about clothes, hair, mean girls at school, pierced ears and so on. Both Taylor and Kristi reveled in the time to just be girls together.

But eventually, and inevitably the conversation changed direction when they heard Kristi's parents getting ready for bed. Their bedroom was several doors down a long hallway from Kristi's room, so the girls had an unspoken sense of privacy when they knew the parents were safely tucked away with two doors and a hall between them.

"So, Little Missy... ," Kristi said, "enough suspense. Are you gonna tell me about it?"

"About what?" Taylor said coyly. "Whatever do you mean, Kristi?"

"You know what I mean. I want to hear about what happened between you and our friend Jack, here in my bed a few days ago!"

"Did you talk to Jack about it?"

"I talked to him about some related stuff. He wanted to know how I figured out there was something going on between you guys and I explained it to him. But I didn't talk to him about the big event. Come on, Little Sis ... spill!"

A big smile spread across Taylor's face and at the same time, she turned pinkish red.

"Ohhh! Really? You wanna know about it, Kristi? You wanna know about how I fucked for the first time ever?"

"You know I do, Taylor. And I know you wanna tell me. You don't have to be embarrassed. I've already had my tongue in your asshole. How much closer could we possibly get?"

"Ohhhhhhh ... I never talked to you about that either!"

"Tell me about you and Jack first."

"O.K. Well, he came in here and he was totally shocked to see me, of course. And I told him I was just ready for him to fuck me, no matter what."

"Did he try to get out of it?"

"A little, but not too much. He let me take his dick out of his pants, and it was already hard. He said you got naked for him and Tommy. Is that true?"

"Yes, I did. It's true."

"Wow. Well, that got him turned on. So, I was laying here on your bed, and I took his cock out like I said, and then I was ... I guess I was talking too much."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he kind of told me. Then he put his cock in my mouth ... partly so I wouldn't talk any more."

"Yeah, and mostly because he wanted to feel his cock in your mouth."

"Of course! So I sucked it for a while, which was awesome. And then, he was finally ready. He took his clothes off, got into bed, and got on top of me."

"How did you feel?"

"I got really, really nervous. I don't know why! I mean, I knew it was Jack and that he really cared and all. But I was just kinda scared." Taylor's turn to pause. "Um ... Kristi ... Can I ask you something?"

"You know you can ask me anything, Taylor."

"Well, could we ... like, talk ... under the covers ... like ... naked?"

Kristi smiled and then laughed.

"Sweetheart, like I said ... I've had my tongue ... You know where. We're close enough that you can ask me anything, any time. Especially that!"

Taylor returned Kristi's smile and felt herself relax tremendously. Despite how they had taken to one another, and how much Kristi was already acting like a sister to Taylor, the fact remained that Kristi was eighteen and Taylor was twelve. And as self-confident as she was most of the time, Taylor had moments at which she felt more like a little girl than a young woman. Now that she had been reassured by Kristi's gentle and humorous manner, Taylor was able to let her anxieties go.

The two giggled as they took off every stitch of clothing, socks and all. When Taylor was clad in only her socks and panties, Kristi told her to turn around.

"I wanna get a look at that adorable ass in those cute panties. Turn around for me."

Taylor was wearing gray boy shorts with black trim and waistband. She happily spun around and thrust her behind toward Kristi.

"How's that?"

"You have one awesome ass, Sweetheart."

"Let me see yours, now!"

Kristi had just removed her athletic shorts to reveal a red lace thong. She followed Taylor's move, turning around and thrusting her bare ass out.

"Wow! You wear thongs? That is soooo cool! Wow, your butt is beautiful! I didn't remember that!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.