The Love Doll - Cover

The Love Doll

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A virgin teenage boy is taken for sex therapy to cure his excessive masturbation. The therapist requires him to practice doing things with females using his mother and his sister for homework. She then provides a love doll for him to do further training on. The story involves extreme humiliation for the boy, but also lots of pleasure for him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

That evening, Scott went to his room and tried watching porn on his puter but with the cock cage on it was too painful. As he sat playing car chase games on the net, his sister came in to check on him. This time also she was wearing just a towel, and this time she stood in the door waiting for Scott to notice her, and holding the towel open! When he finally turned and saw her, he gasped.

"Can I bring Troy round tomorrow, when mom is at work?"

"Mel, no, you know the rules."

"Yeah, and I know the rules for your evening fun! Starting now. Get undressed." She watched him do so, then she dropped the towel to the floor and walked over to his bed and laid down on her tummy. "Okay, I have set the timer for fifteen minutes, start massaging."

"You have to take this cage off first!"

"Can I bring Troy round tomorrow?"

"Mel please that's not fair!"

"Start with my shoulders and my back." She was stretched out carelessly on his bed, face down, legs wide apart, looking delicious. Although he was really angry with her, Scott couldn't resist the opportunity, and went to the bed and knelt beside it, and tried to massage her like that. "No, silly, get on the bed, kneel over my waist."

He did, with his knees pressed against her flanks, his lower legs lying over her spread thighs! As he started to massage her shoulders, he was having more contact with a naked girl than he ever had before. Of course for any normal massage the girl would have her legs close together, and the massager would move his knees down the length of her thighs and her legs as he moved the point of massage down her body. But Melissa was deliberately being difficult, and she enjoyed the sensation of lying there with her brother over her, with her thighs spread wide apart.

But it wasn't comfortable for Scott, and he moved his knees back so they were inside her spread legs, and now his knees were resting against the insides of her thighs, right up close to her crotch! Melissa sighed contentedly

Scott was delighted to be able to put his hands anywhere on the girl's naked body, even just massaging her shoulders was an incredibly erotic sensation for him. The only trouble was that his cock was still in its cage, and as his body responded to what he was doing, and seeing, and feeling, his cock tried to grow! And that hurt. He rubbed his sister's shoulders briefly then started rubbing down her back, desperate to get to her bum before she told him to stop, but she told him she wanted more done to her shoulders.

When the timer pinged, his hands were down at her waist, and he had moved well down between her legs so he was looking at her bum and at the forbidden bits below!

She allowed him just a few seconds touching her ass, then rolled over. "Okay bro, get your mouth down there. Like you did with Mabel."

The big difference was that, with Mabel, Scott's cock was rock hard sticking out under him ready to fuck. But now, licking his sister, his cock was still trapped in that awful cock cage, and it HURT. Melissa instructed Scott what to do, and writhed under his labouring tongue, until she had an orgasm. Then she sat up, found the towel, and wrapped it back around herself. "Okay bro, time to start the timer. You have five minutes to cum."

She yelled out, "MOM I'm about to start Scott's training, are you coming up to watch?"

They both heard their mother's response, "I will be up in a minute, darling." Linda was still having trouble coming to terms with what Kate wanted them to do, and she needed a few moments to finish the stiff drink she had poured earlier. She assumed that Melissa would wait until she arrived. But she was wrong. Instead of waiting, Melissa had already had her massage and triggered the five minute timer on his bedside table.

"But you haven't taken my cage off!"

"I'm coming, don't be so impatient."

She took out the key. "Stand up on. Hands on your head." He tried to protest, but she put the key back down the front of her towel until he obeyed. He groaned as the cage came off! As his cock recovered from its long imprisonment, his mom walked in.

"What are you doing? Wasn't he meant to start by massaging us? Kate specifically said he was to give us cunnilingus!"

"I let him massage me a bit, but you didn't come up so I took his cage off."

Linda was devastated. Nobody had licked her clit for so long, and she had been looking forward to getting oral sex from Scott and now her stupid selfish daughter had cost her the opportunity! "But you started the timer! That's not fair."

Melissa was quite surprised, she hadn't imagined that her mom might actually have wanted Scott to lick her. Mom was so old, surely she couldn't still want sex!

"He can massage you after he has cum, mommy. Why not let him lick you as he beats his meat."

She watched intrigued as her mother quickly tugged her panties off and sat on the edge of the bed. "Quick, Scott, come here. Kneel in front of me." Linda lent back on her elbows, and ordered Scott to put his mouth to her crotch. "Okay Scott darling you can use your hands if you like but please don't cum too soon."

Melissa sadistically called out the reading of the timer as it ran down towards zero, her finger working on her clitoris as she watched Scott's hand frantically pumping his aching shaft. As she said, "One minute to go," Linda started to orgasm. Scott spunked moments later.

There was a long silent pause as the three of them recovered.

Finally Linda undressed and laid down on the bed, face down, her legs together. As Scott got to work on her shoulders, she asked, "So, Scott, how did that compare to masturbating on your own in your room?"

"It was great mom, can I fuck you tomorrow?"

"No, Kate didn't say we could go that far yet, I'm afraid, but we will see what we can do. Lots of time."

Linda said that confidently. She had been really worried about the fees that Kate intended to charge, she could manage a few weeks of them, but no more. But Linda kept thinking over what Kate had said about those other men, and how she could get Scott's treatment for free if she was nice to some of Kate's male patients! The idea was becoming more attractive as Scott reminded her how nice it was to have a man handling her.

By the time of their next appointment, Scott had attended several lengthy therapeutic massage classes. Nothing sexual in the lessons, although he was often given a female student to practice on. He was loving it. But even more, back home, he was loving the opportunity to handle his mother and his sister. He still wasn't allowed to spend long on their bottoms, and not allowed at all to handle their breasts or crotches, but he was allowed to give oral sex to them if he didn't use his fingers, and they were both delightfully receptive.

After being briefed on progress, Kate asked, "Do you have a spare bedroom that isn't used?"

Linda admitted that the fourth bedroom in her house was presently used as her sewing room, but she could make it available if Kate wanted her to.

"Excellent. I suggest that you reserve that room as his homework room. I want to provide a love doll for him to use in your house, for practice, but the Mabel type of model is far too expensive. I will supply you with a more conventional blow-up doll for him to use at home. In fact there will be benefits to that, as you saw Mabel is too easy, always ready for sex, not at all like most girls. We will call Scott's homework doll Belinda, and he will have to blow her up and dress her before each use, and undress and clean her afterwards. He can go shopping for clothes for her, and must always dress her and do her makeup, like any normal girlfriend would do before having relations with her lover. Melissa, you will have to help him with her makeup and so on."

Melissa could barely contain herself! The thought of watching her older brother blowing up, dressing, making up, and then fucking, a plastic doll was just too beautiful to be true.

Kate sent Scott upstairs for more practice with Mabel, with Stephanie instructing and Melissa watching.

When they were alone, Kate asked Linda, "Have you thought about my proposal?"

"Um well yes I ah I have. I just don't know! Who are these men?"

"They are husbands who come here worried that their marriages are going to fail, because the sex they have with their wives is not sufficient. Let me show you one man who came to see me recently. His name is Paul, and I am sure you would like him." She showed Linda a photograph of a charming looking man, maybe early fifties, in a smart business suit. "He is very wealthy, and he has tried to make do with prostitutes to enable him to cope with his boring wife. But it's very hard for a man in his position to find and use hookers. All sorts of difficulties, not least of which is the sexual disease problem."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.