Five Little Words - Cover

Five Little Words

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 4

Returning home late Monday afternoon I turned on my phone and almost immediately it started ringing.

Looking at the caller ID I realized it was Katie and I let it go to voicemail. As soon as it stopped ringing, and voicemail picked up, it paused and then started ringing again. This went on for several minutes.

"Well I have to talk her sometime I guess," I thought as I thumbed the connect button.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" screamed Katie in to the phone as the connection opened.

"Why do you care? You don't live with us anymore and you've always chosen not to tell me what you've been up to. So why do I need to now suddenly start to tell you about my plans?" I asked casually.

"Jason you have to stop this! I don't want a divorce! I love you! I don't want you to break up our family! Please you have to stop this!" said Katie into my phone.

"Really? You have a funny way of showing it. I've not seen you in almost seven months, including your "time off" from the family. So I very much doubt that you love me. You did notice I had "cause" cited, right? I'm going for adultery and I'm not changing it no matter what you say or do," I said.

"Jason I've never cheated on you. I've partied with Teala and we've possibly done a few questionable things, but I've not broken our vows!" cried Katie into the phone.

My Attorney warned me about this. I wasn't to let on that I knew what she had been up to. It was part of his plan to let her bury herself and her friends with their own words.

"What am I to think? You move out, take all your stuff, and leave me and the kids to fend for ourselves for the better part of a year. Did you think I was going to sit back and wait forever until you quit whoring around?" I asked.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!" screamed Katie into the phone.

"Yep, always deny everything until proven otherwise," I thought.

"Katie, you need to get yourself an Attorney. I'm not going to be talking to you about this anymore. There is also a restraining order that prohibits your contacting me in anyway. I need to remind you of this and ask you respect it," I said.

"You won't keep me from my babies. I won't let you divorce me! I'll fight you every step of the way! I won't let you break up our family!" screamed Katie.

"Katie, when you walked out of our lives to go be party girl you were the one who broke up the family. I'm just making it official," I said as I hung up.

My phone immediately started ringing again.

"Oh now you want to talk. Almost seven months of "Leave me alone and let me live my life" and now you want to save our marriage. Sorry you broke it, stomped it, set it on fire, and pissed on the ashes. It's long gone now and it can't be saved no matter what trick you pull," I thought

If I thought it was over boy was I wrong.

As I pulled up to the house I could see a car across the street.

I started to get out and then I saw Katie and that bitch friend of her Teala come tearing out of it.

Immediately locked the doors and made sure all the windows were up. I started to back out, but Teala got behind the car and started to pound on the trunk. Katie raced up to the car and started to beat on the windows.

Both of the children woke up and started crying. They weren't sure what was going on but it was all scaring them.

Katie was screaming that I couldn't divorce her and Teala was busy calling me every name in the book. Teala used a few I knew and some I had never heard of, including being a tiny dicked little princess who was just trying to keep Katie tied to the kitchen with an apron cord.

I quickly called 911.

The dispatcher came on the line and I told them I had someone in violation of a restraining order trying to assault me and my two small children. There was a friend with them preventing us from seeking safety in our home and preventing me from leaving.

It seemed like it took forever, but it was more like twenty minutes before a cruiser came up. The whole time I was caught in the middle of two screaming women and two crying babies.

The two officers came up and tried to assess the situation.

"Ma'am I'm going to need you to step away from the car," I heard one officer say

His partner had his hand on his gun butt and was watching Teala.

"You don't understand this is just a misunderstanding. My husband doesn't believe I love him but I do. He needs to let me fix this. If he would just listen we could fix this," said Katie.

"Ma'am, don't make me ask you again," said the officer as he stared at her hard.

Katie backed away, but she kept giving me puppy dog eyes that at one would have melted me on the spot. Now I kept seeing her giving that look to whichever man's cock she had her lips wrapped around.

"Sir I need you to step out as well," said the officer.

Getting out of my car I locked it incase either tried to get past the officers or myself and get at the kids. They were still crying but I needed to settle this first.

"Sir did you call 911?" asked the officer.

"Yes I did. This is my soon to be ex-wife and there is a restraining order to prevent her from coming within 1000 feet of me. But as you can see she's ignoring it. It was for my safety and the safety of our children," I said.

"I would never hurt you! I would never hurt our children either!" Katie screamed.

I just ignored her as I focused on the officer.

"Sir what would like for us to do here?" asked the officer.

I found that question a touch humorous.

If the situation had been reversed, something tells me they would have just stuffed me in the back of the cruiser without checking with Katie first. But since it was Katie they were actually asking me if they really "had" to take her to jail.

Screw her and screw them.

"Officer I need to have the restraining order enforced. I need her and her friend taken in for the violation. This is turning into a very messy divorce and I need to make sure all the "i's" are dotted and all the "t's" crossed," I said.

"I won't let you have a divorce! I won't let you divorce me! I love you! You need to give me a chance to prove it too you! I'm sorry I left you! I'm back now! We can fix this!" screamed Katie, but I still ignored her.

Something in the way she said what she said made the officer look at his partner and then they started to cuff both Katie and Teala. Katie made like she was going to fight the officer before he said something and she appeared to calm down.

Teala softly said something to his partner that I didn't catch and he stared at her in shock for a second, but he still cuffed her. Once done I saw him jerk his head at his partner to get his attention.

Something told me other than the record of the 911 call there wouldn't be much else in the way of proof to be used in the way of an arrest record.

Now with the women gone I was able to bring the children in the house and calm them down best I could. It took a while, but I just barely managed by turning on "Sponge Bob Square Pants" and holding them tight.

I hate Sponge Bob.

I immediately called my Attorney once the children were calmer to bring him up to speed on what happened.


That scene repeated itself several times. Every time I needed to go out in public I was ambushed by the two of them somewhere. Sometimes it was with the kids and sometimes it wasn't.

Every time this happened I called 911 and tried to not engage them while the two of them screamed at me in public. And every time the cops took them into custody to allow me to leave.

And every time my Attorney requested a copy of Katie's arrest record, and every time it was strangely missing. Some of the times I even saw the police put them in the back of the cruiser only to travel a few blocks and then let the two of them out.

But my Attorney was cagey.

He had each arrest attempt filmed by my P.I who he had trailing me, as well as eventually having a Sheriff's deputy nearby. Soon arrest records started appearing, but they were getting off so lightly for ignoring the restraining order that it was laughable. Neither one of them ever saw the inside of a jail for the many violations.

All my Attorney said was "Let it ride".

Easy for him to say, I was the one who needed to cash in yet another CD to pay for all of this surveillance. Soon I would be cutting into my Stocks and Bonds if I wasn't careful.


Katie eventually gave up doing this after a couple of weeks and finally got herself an Attorney.

She found a woman who I was told appeared to just hate men, but what she specialized in delaying tactics. She was known for doing whatever it took to prolong the divorce so that eventually it was worth more to accept what the woman had done as opposed to divorcing her.

It appeared that Katie's new plan was to prove to the world that I was just fantasizing her adultery and I was persecuting her based on my wild fantasy.

The Maxwell groups P.I.'s informed my Attorney that since the divorce petition was filed Katie never left the apartment that she shared with Teala. Gone were all signs of their wild partying. All signs of late night work or rallies were also gone. Not even that bitch Teala left the apartment for any reason. The two of them just went to work and then came straight home.

They stayed in and tried to appear to be living the lives of Nuns. They didn't want to give me anything that I could use to prove adultery.

But it was already too late. They just didn't know it yet.

About this time my parents started calling the house.

Katie had told them that she went out with her friend one night, didn't mean too but came back really, really late, and I took it the wrong way and accused her of cheating on me. Now I had thrown her out of her house and wouldn't let her see the children. She also told both of our parents that I was filing for divorce based on that misunderstanding.

Katie then asked for their help to talk some sense into me.

Then the chain calls started.

From the parents it was always variations of the same thing. They must have worked out the script between all of them on how to pressure me into taking her back.

It was things like:

Was it my male ego that was preventing me from forgiving her and turned something so innocent into more than it was? Why couldn't I forgive her for that simple mistake? Hadn't I ever done something I wanted to take back? Why didn't I go to marriage counseling or anger management to get my temper under control? Why was I being such a hard ass over nothing?

That was only a tiny fraction of the calls, but I'm sure everyone gets the picture.

This went on and on and on and I did my best to be civil when I wanted to yell them stupid to get out of my life and quit meddling in things they didn't really understand.

Eventually Katie added friends from home to the mix to add pressure on me that I hadn't talked to in years. Suddenly they just had to call me to help me get my head screwed on straight.

To the parents I eventually told them to stop or I would refuse to talk to them, visit with them, or send them any more pictures of the kids and me. I did finally say that Katie was a liar about what really happened and if they didn't stop taking sides and pressuring me I would cut them all out of our lives forever.

For my so called former friends I just started to hang up on them when they started on me to take Katie back. If they didn't want to know what was really going on, and was going to pick side after knowing me as long as they had, screw 'em.

The only reason I didn't email some of the more choice picks from my files to everyone we both knew, and then to the rest of the world for that matter, was that my Attorney said "Don't get stupid. I have a plan and I need you to not screw it up. Suck it up until it's all over."

So I sat with my mouth closed.

The so called friends still called from time to time to try and get us back together, but I interrupted and pointed out if that was all they were calling for I had other things to do and hung up.

I know they think I'm a dick because they only have what they think is Katie's side, but I'm doing as I was told


Surprisingly fast thirty days was up and the restraining order was up for review.

My Attorney said I didn't need to be there, but I took off from work, asked the neighbors to watch my two tykes, and went to the proceedings.

If the court had rails on the floor I couldn't have been more railroaded than I was.

The judge threw out the request to extend the order. He went after both me and my Attorney for abuse of the system. But my Attorney was ready for it.

The Judge might have had more to say about how evil we were, but when my Attorney presented two weeks' worth of daily 911 calls, police reports of initial pickups, and even video evidence of the sheriff deputies picking her and Teala up, the Judge then balked in the middle of his tirade.

Then the Judge even started to throw out that evidence, but my Attorney pointed out it was all public record and could also be used in the divorce action. The Judge was smart enough to see that something like that could rear its head up at the least opportune time.

Especially since there was no way to put gag on things already publically released that anyone could and may have already obtained. Since he wasn't the one to hear the divorce request he wasn't sure he wanted to try to rule on something he had no idea what else it might contain.

So he adjusted his strategy. He looked at Katie and asked "Have you learned your lesson young lady?"

Katie answered softly "Yes sir. For the last few weeks I've held myself to that no contact order."

"Well there you go. No need to extend it. I think you're safe from a little lady about half your size," said the Judge as he looked directly at me and then he hit his gavel to end court.

And that was that.

As we were leaving the court room for some reason I hadn't focused on the Judges name during the proceedings. But as I watched the bastard leave I read it for the first time.

Then I did a double take.

The bastard's name read "David Benning". Not a common name by a long shot.

Without looking up while my Attorney was putting papers in his briefcase when he said "Yep it's what you think, but don't worry. I have this."

And I shut my mouth and went on.

Exactly what did he have?


The divorce hearing went about as well as could be expected.

I hoped for a quick answer to my petition, but I knew that was a silly pipe dream.

We were assigned to Judge Daniel Wilson and things weren't looking good from the start for me. The first thing Katie's Attorney did was try to get her moved back into the family home.

But my Attorney acted like he expected that. Earlier in the week he had the Maxwell group come over and film the house. Then we waited for the court date.

He provided the report from a reputable firm that showed not only had they tracked her for months to prove she moved out of the family home now a little over eight months ago, but Katie also setup residence at the condo she now resided at.

My Attorney also had somehow gotten his hands on Katie's request for change of address for her mail, in her own hand writing no less. He also documented video evidence that nothing that Katie could remotely call her own was left in the former family home.

Judge Wilson knew that his hands were tied.

Katie had setup a separate residence and moved on her own, I hadn't kicked her out. She now had no more claim to be reinserted back into the family home than some stranger in the street. Her Attorney acted like this was news to her, but she rolled with the punches.

Judge Wilson still could have forced me to let her moved back, but my Attorney provided written testimony to enter into the court record to fight that.

Since I was the primary custodial parent who had changed to working from home to be able to raise the children, he also showed that allowing Katie to do this would cause harm to the children. It was because they had already accepted the loss of the mother after she abandoned them and the pending divorce would strain the family since I was now home all day.

My Attorney also had this on record with CPS and thankfully they "strenuously" (that was actually in their report) concurred with his suggestion to the court that Katie stay out of the family home.

That point at least was finally conceded by Judge Wilson and Katie's Attorney. Katie started to tear up, but she refused to cry as her Attorney pushed on.

The next was the contention of my claim that Katie had cheated on me as cited in my petition and they wanted the chance to prove that she hadn't. Katie Attorney requested a "psychophysiological detection of deception".

Or what is called a lie detector or polygraph test for us laymen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.