Gym Class - Cover

Gym Class

Copyright© 2011 by deGaffer

Chapter 2: The Test

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Test - Ever wonder how the AI knows your sexual sub-scores when your clothes never came off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The occupants of the bus were unusually quiet as the driver eased it into the flow of traffic headed downtown. It was a little past rush hour, but there were still a lot of cars going in the same direction.

Matt had taken this duty last year and had gone for a retest on his birthday late in the summer break. Beverley had skipped testing on her 28th birthday, opting to wait until school started, knowing she would be making this trip to the Confederacy testing center with the freshmen who had not yet obtained a CAP card.

She found it interesting that the girls had taken seats behind her and the boys chose to sit on the opposite side of the aisle. She twisted in her seat opposite the driver and tried to determine why everyone was so quiet. A quick scan of the apprehensive faces answered the basic question.

Except for the larger boy with the broad shoulders and no discernable neck, they all had death grips on the seatbacks in front of them as the driver changed lanes abruptly, took some of the turns a bit fast, and bounced through every available pothole. The large boy was leaning against a window and appeared to be taking a nap.

It was not likely, in her estimation, that any of the four boys on the bus would have what it takes to be a volunteer for the Confederacy Defense Forces. The large boy certainly had the physical prowess, but seemed too slow to make the intelligence cut. The scrawny boy on the seat next to him looked like someone who would faint at the sight of a paper cut. She had a quick fantasy of what they would be like in bed and dismissed them both as unacceptable.

Beverley's last lover had dropped her shortly before school started when she stopped being his doormat. He immediately scored with a pair of teenagers, making her feel both old and boring. If Roger dropped her for two teenage girls, then perhaps she should consider replacing him with two teenage boys. Thoughts of the two young men diagonally across the aisle reappeared as an erotic image where she was taking on both of them at the same time. As unsettling as the image was to her sensibilities, it had evoked a physical response that was now slowly leaking into her panties.

She sat up and took a deep breath to dispel the erotic image from her thoughts and attempted to shift her racing mind to another subject of personal dissatisfaction. She was not happy with the CAP score she received over a year ago. She was so close, but had no idea what to do to gain the two tenths of a point that would qualify her as a volunteer.

Her mind again returned to her passive sex life and images of multiple, concurrent sexual partners again interfered with her breathing. This time the image included a teenage girl! This was getting out of hand. She could not possibly have sex with a teenage boy, much less a young girl. But the harder she tried to push the images away, the more outrageous they became. She was squirming in the seat with her eyes closed when the bus came to an abrupt stop and the door opened.

The driver told Beverley, "These tests usually take over an hour and there's no place nearby to park a bus this size. I'll be back at eleven. That should give you plenty of time to collect everyone after their tests and be waiting for me when I return."

Beverley scowled, as much from having her fantasy interrupted as from the news that she would probably have to wait as much as 45 minutes after the tests were completed. "May I have your cell phone number in case it doesn't take us that long?"

"Sure, but it will take me fifteen or twenty minutes to get back anyway," he groused, but he wrote his number in the margin of the roster attached to her clipboard.

The group was unusually quiet as they entered the building and approached the receptionist in the large lobby. "May I help you?" the lady behind the security glass asked.

Beverley pulled a copy of the roster from her clipboard and passed it under the glass barrier. "We are scheduled for CAP testing this morning."

"Oh yes, the school group. I've been expecting you," the receptionist remarked. There was a buzzing sound from the door opposite the main entrance. "Please bring your group inside for processing."

Again, Beverley was puzzled by the lack of interaction among the students as she held the door. They entered the security screening room quickly and in an orderly fashion, with the four boys being the last ones through.

Fingerprints and retinal photographs were taken to verify the identity of the eleven teens, and Beverly surrendered her CAP card when she was called by one of the clerks. After verifying addresses, phone numbers, and other statistics, each of them was taken to a small room with a comfortable looking chair that reclined to make it easy to view the large screen that leaned out from the wall.

"The test will begin shortly. Please have a seat," each was told before the door closed.

The lights dimmed as they got comfortable in the chairs and a pattern of colors appeared on the screen. "Hello," a disembodied voice greeted the occupant of each room. "I will be asking you a series of questions. You should tell me the first thought that forms in your head, or point to the first selection on the screen in front of you that catches your eye. There will also be some interactive virtual reality situations presented. Do not be alarmed when you find yourself in one of them. Just relax for a moment while I get everything organized."

Between the patterns being displayed on the screen and the combination of fragrances and nanites in the mist that was being released from the headrest, the test subjects quickly fell into a deep hypnotic trance and the questions and scenarios began.

The AI proctoring the test process began assimilating the responses and had little trouble determining the ranking of the test subjects except for one area: sexual responses and appetites.

The AI reported the results to the other units in the vicinity and added, <Only three of the subjects are not virgins and even though one has considerable experience, none of them have found an adequate partner.>

<Perhaps there are sufficient members in the current group to create a suitable scenario that is more dynamic than the stock surrogates?>

<Yes, I can create links between several of them that will measure their potential in this area and then remove the encounters from their memory after I tabulate the results. I will start with virtual encounters in small groups to get a baseline reading of their preferences and thought processes, and gradually direct them to interact sexually.>

Malcolm Whitehead and Robert Granger had been doing everything from rescuing kittens from trees and babies from burning buildings to protecting exotic dancers in bar brawls, but they were surprised to find themselves standing next to each other in front of a screen that displayed nude images of Miss Beverley and the seven girls who had ridden the bus with them.

Below each image were typical statistics of height, weight and other measurement details about each candidate. Both were surprised to find details about the sexual experience, fantasies and fears of each of the eight females as they browsed the tabs that categorized skills and personality traits.

"Please select three candidates for sexual interaction simulations," the voice instructed.

Both boys hesitated when they realized that each of them immediately reached for the gym teacher's image as their first selection. Sensing their uncertainty, the AI advised them, "You may both select the same candidate for sequential or concurrent testing."

"Concurrent? Does that mean ... both of us at the same time?" Malcolm queried.

The two boys double-checked Beverley's list of fantasies, looked at each other, shrugged, and pressed her image at the same time.

"I have no experience with women at all," Malcolm remarked. "Would it be alright with you if she teaches me the ropes before we share?"

The smile on Robert's face matched his typically friendly nature. He nodded as he added, "I've never had a virgin, and I think I'll start with this one." He pointed to a cute brunette with nice cleavage, wide hips, and a narrow waist. "Followed by this one," he added the only redhead on the display.

"Maybe this one can teach me the few things that Miss Beverley is lacking experience with." He selected a busty brunette with glasses and braces who typically slouched to hide as much of her D-cup breasts as possible. It was a vain effort on her part. There was actually no way of hiding that much breast flesh without resorting to a down parka.

Malcolm's third selection was one of the two blondes. Surprisingly it was not the cheerleader candidate with perky tits and a tight butt. He chose the mousy blonde with plain features and hardly any tits.

When Robert gave him a questioning look, Malcolm pointed to a small note under experience. "She may be virgin below the waist and less than perfect above the waist, but she seems to be a blowjob virtuoso."

"Damned good choice!" Robert said as he gave Malcolm a congratulatory slap on the back. "Wish I had noticed that, but in the end I probably would have stuck with my original choices."

Before either could ask what was next, the walls faded away and they found themselves in a large room with everyone from the bus except the driver.

"The final evaluation is how each of you responds to various social and sexual situations. Please remove and discard your clothing as they will interfere with accurate measurement of your reactions. Once undressed approach the person or persons in front of you and learn as much as you can about them in five minutes, beginning now."

The disembodied voice waited a moment before adding, "There will be a test to see how much or little you learned." When there was little movement among the small group the volume of the voice increased, "The clock is running and you may not begin your inquiries until you are naked." Two of the girls did not move until the voice shouted, "I suggest you begin now!"

The shout startled everyone and those who had not already begun disrobing started yanking at fasteners and fabric in a frantic effort to catch up. The two boys who had sat behind Robert and Malcolm on the bus were at the far end of the large room. They were already fucking two girls with three more naked girls watching. This struck Malcolm as odd because there were four freshman girls at this end of the room.

Malcolm did not like being naked around other boys, much less girls. Removing his underwear in front of Miss Beverley and the busty Margret Billingsley, who seemed even more reluctant to strip than Malcolm, was going to require every ounce of his courage. Margret's shyness, considering her numerous sexual encounters, struck Malcolm as odd and he almost asked her about this before removing his tighty-whities.

Beverley did not understand why she was removing everything she was wearing just because some voice told her to. It was almost like someone else was in control of her body. Her brain told her that being naked in front of students was wrong, but for some reason it felt right. Perhaps it was because she had been told to expect sexual activity in this phase of the testing process.

The last thing Beverley removed was her white socks, giving Malcolm and Robert several erotic images of her full breasts in motion and her glistening pussy lips. Being naked was bad enough, but she was showing these boys her hard nipples and could feel cool air on the dripping wet inner lips of her pussy as they dangled between her thighs. She had no rationale for why she was so incredibly turned on. That made less sense than striding toward the equally naked boy in front of her. She did not break eye contact with Malcolm when she suddenly realized that she was strutting and not just striding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.