Private Eyes - Cover

Private Eyes

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 3: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sarah - They're watching you, They see your every move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Spitting   Violence  

As I sat down at the table near Chris, I had plan in mind. I knew that most men would be all over me with just a little bit of encouragement. If I could get him to do something with me, depending on how far it went the case could be over quickly. It really did depend though on how far things went, because I'm not a whore and there was no way I'd sleep with the guy for a case.

Surprisingly though after letting me sit at his table he didn't initiate any further conversation. He seemed to be content to just look at the handful of product brochures he'd already gathered. Needless to say my ego took a bit of a bruising. I was just about to ramp up my activities when the need to do so was taken away.

Two obviously interested display models sauntered up to the table, sat down and began speaking to him. They never bothered to even ask whether or not we were together. They also immediately blocked me out of the conversation.

I booted up my laptop's camera and started video-taping the exchange. I was pretty sure these two would get some kind of reaction from him. They were both very pretty girls. The younger one was in her early to mid twenties. She had very long very light blond hair and green eyes.

She had large obviously fake boobs and a breathy little voice. She had to be at least 5' 11" and still probably weighed less than I did.

My ego was really taking a beating today. If this chick didn't get to him, her friend probably would. The other woman was older, maybe early thirties. She was Hispanic, also very pretty, but where her friend was the slutty looking type, this woman was class personified.

Her dark chestnut brown hair was set back in one long pony tail. Her breasts were small and perky, but perfect for her body. She had a booty that would put Jennifer Lopez to shame though. I was not going to win in any category with these two present.

They did whatever they could to engage him in a conversation. His answers were very long in coming and very short one word comments. Most people would have taken the hint that he didn't want to talk to them and left him alone.

These two never considered that he wasn't interested though, so he ramped up his defenses. It was almost painful to watch as he started punctuating all of his answers with hand gestures that clearly displayed his large wedding band. It was like he was practically screaming, "Leave me alone, I'm married."

Naturally, these two either didn't notice what he was trying to say, or simply, didn't give a fuck. I have run into some women who prey on married men. Married men are much less likely to raise a fuss or cause problems because they have far too much to lose.

After only a few minutes I could see frustration building in him, so he abruptly got up and left the table after telling the two bimbettes that he needed to go and call his wife.

After he left they finally noticed that I was there. "Hey, you two didn't know each other, did you?" asked the blond.

"We were just sharing a table," I replied.

"Good," said the brunette. "I've kind of got my heart set on that one."

"Why," I laughed. "Aren't they all the same?"

"For the most part," she said. "But I do about 10 of these things a year. I see a lot of guys come and go. Most of them start looking for pussy as soon as they hit the floor. They also pump up their jobs and their importance, when it's too easy to check. This is the fourth time I've seen him at one of these things and I've never seen him act unprofessional or inappropriate even once."

"He's also very well respected among the vendors and the companies they represent. He does business fairly and from what I've found out is in line for a major promotion in his company. Of course, his being married is an issue, but not an overwhelming one. I actually like the fact that he's faithful to her. It means he'll be just as faithful to me."

I had to laugh at her confidence. "What makes you so sure you can get him?" I asked.

"Just look at me honey," she said. "I can have any man I want without working up a sweat. And once he gets between my legs. He'll push a rusty spoon through his mother's forehead to keep me."

She looked me straight in the eye coldly. "And once I have him, I'll do anything he wants any way he wants it. I won't ever let him get away."

I don't know what I was feeling as I looked at her. Was she simply letting me know her intentions, or did she think I might be a threat to her plans? On some level I felt threatened by her as well. I didn't know why though. If she was successful in her quest it would actually help me. All I had to do was to follow her around and videotape them together. Then I'd have the evidence I needed.

But something told me that teaming up with her would not be in my own best interest.

"Well I just think he's cute, and I'm going to fuck him before this convention is over," interjected the blond. "Mara you can marry him and have forty babies with him after I'm done with him."

For some reason I was beginning to get angry. Luckily my cell phone rang and ended the conversation.

"Sarah, meet me at the Concession stand," said Darryl.

Five minutes," I said into the phone and then ended the call.

"Well ladies, good luck," I said as I gathered my belongings and got ready to leave.

"Who needs luck when you've got these," said the blond cupping her breasts. Behind us a man dropped his tray of food, slipped in it and fell heavily, in response to her action. Across the floor another guy ran into a pole and nearly knocked himself out.

"See what I mean," smirked the blond.

"Nice distance, Amy," said the brunette.

I came in this convention hall knowing that I was above average in the looks department, but next to those two I felt like a boy.

A few minutes later Darryl walked over to me, pretending he was showing me a brochure. Darryl is an African American so seeing the two of us together was quite noticeable.

"I've got something lined up for our target," said Darryl. "It's slightly under-handed but I'm desperate."

"Darryl, I'm supposed to be in charge," I said. "You should have checked with me first." he looked at me like a chastised school boy. Darryl was one of my best friends. He was very smart and had a degree in criminal justice.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm not trying to step on your toes, but we planned this before you were assigned to the case. We've been following this bastard for 3 weeks and haven't got anything yet.

I knew from previous experience that Darryl was very good at his job. Perhaps he was too good. He tended to get emotionally involved with the cases.

His involvement wasn't that he got to know the subjects or felt one way or another about them. His flaw was that he had never failed to deliver the goods on a target. In his mind he had a perfect record and he didn't want to see it bruised.

"What do you have planned?" I asked. Darryl quickly filled me in on the plan. According to the target's itinerary he would attend a video presentation set up by American Muscle. After that he'd return to his hotel for a while and then return for the Convention's opening night dinner.

The dinner would also feature dancing, with music provided by a live band. Darryl had not one, but four hookers set up to meet Chris, either at the video presentation or at the dinner. If even one of them succeeded in getting him in a compromising position, the case would be over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.